Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2018 Worlds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darter79

darter79

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66967
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

I know this is way early, but talking to some around my local tour most seemed to have already booked hotels, flights ect.  How early do you typically book those? Any recommendations on places to stay, this will be our first trip.  Any good sights to see as well while we are there.  Plan on staying after as well to make a family trip out of it. Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 hangontight

hangontight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477968
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

View Postdarter79, on 07 January 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

I know this is way early, but talking to some around my local tour most seemed to have already booked hotels, flights ect.  How early do you typically book those? Any recommendations on places to stay, this will be our first trip.  Any good sights to see as well while we are there.  Plan on staying after as well to make a family trip out of it. Thanks.

We booked the week after worlds last year.  Seemed rediculous, but I checked prices for curiosity and saw that many had already been booked! So we went ahead and booked since my son had gained burgundy status in Summer tour.  I imagine lots of people book early banking on qualifying or "just in case"...you can always Cancel so nothing to lose.  Not much else to see outside of the direct Pinehurst/southern pines area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors