Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

So, trying cheap balls this year


137 replies to this topic

#61 denj3325

denj3325

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 488442
  • Joined: 12/10/2017
  • Location:St. Paul, MN
  • Handicap:24
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

I tried the Callaway Supersoft and liked them, but I don't have much experience with different balls. I moved from Top Flite to the Supersoft. I am wanting to try the Chromesoft to see if I can notice a difference

Top Flite XL Driver
Top Flite XL 3W
Ping G400 5-UW -- Power Spec lofts, X100
Nike Engage 56*
Cleveland 60*
Ping Anser 3 putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

View Postdenj3325, on 15 January 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

I tried the Callaway Supersoft and liked them, but I don't have much experience with different balls. I moved from Top Flite to the Supersoft. I am wanting to try the Chromesoft to see if I can notice a difference

Chromesoft is great. Much more firm compared to SuperSoft. But, still soft. Also, it spins on the green. The biggest difference is price. SS is at 21 and Chromesoft 31.00-39.00 per dozen.

Edited by Tanner25, 15 January 2018 - 05:35 PM.


2

#63 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
  • Joined: 03/21/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 451

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Less than $35 is cheap? Krikey... I was thinking less than $20. The only time I bought a box over $35 was a couple dozen TP5x a while back.
Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
20-year old Mizuno 5 Wood
Balls: Snell (any model), Srixon Q Star Tour and Z Star

3

#64 Hehateme

Hehateme

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133784
  • Joined: 07/21/2011
  • Location:North Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:25 PM

View PostBeerPerHole, on 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Less than $35 is cheap? Krikey... I was thinking less than $20. The only time I bought a box over $35 was a couple dozen TP5x a while back.

Like I said, I should have said no longer playing "premium or tour balls", that is what I meant by cheap balls. I played a few holes with the Srixon Q star last week and liked it, may play this ball again. Tried one of those Volvik Vivid matte finish balls last week, HATED it!

Gonna play Friday and try the Taylormade Tour Preferred. Seems like an amazing value for what you get--

Edited by Hehateme, 16 January 2018 - 09:25 PM.


4

#65 North Butte

North Butte

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,227 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
  • Joined: 05/09/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 6456

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:36 AM

So is this like the guys who start playing with hickory shafted antiques simply because they’re bored with regular clubs?

Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.

5

#66 lwestby

lwestby

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465264
  • Joined: 04/26/2017
  • Location:Winona, MN
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:25 PM

View PostTanner25, on 15 January 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postdenj3325, on 15 January 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

I tried the Callaway Supersoft and liked them, but I don't have much experience with different balls. I moved from Top Flite to the Supersoft. I am wanting to try the Chromesoft to see if I can notice a difference

Chromesoft is great. Much more firm compared to SuperSoft. But, still soft. Also, it spins on the green. The biggest difference is price. SS is at 21 and Chromesoft 31.00-39.00 per dozen.

Supersoft 55s are $15 a dozen at Costco.

6

#67 msg

msg

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311243
  • Joined: 04/25/2014
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

I've been playing Callaway Supersoft for the last two years. I used to play NXT and Prov1. Super satisfied with the Callaway Supersoft. And I get them used so even cheaper.

7

#68 TaylormadeNikes

TaylormadeNikes

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385396
  • Joined: 07/11/2015
  • Location:Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:31 PM

TM tpx and tp and pretty good. The project A ball is great as well. My favorite ball which can't be found anymore are the RZN Black. Not the last ones but before the last ones. The ball on the box had a red inner core instead of the blue on the recent model. I think they were high compression but with high swing speeds they felt and performed amazing.

8

#69 McBirdie

McBirdie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491058
  • Joined: 01/16/2018
  • Location:Fort Wayne
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

Try the noodle soft n long. I usually buy 1dozen of these for every 3 dozen of chromesoft or chromesoft x I buy. I Use them on tight fairways and par 3's over water. I play to a 10 handicap an dont usually back the all up so I account for some more roll out with the noodles. I believe Taylormade still makes the noodle.

9

#70 McBirdie

McBirdie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491058
  • Joined: 01/16/2018
  • Location:Fort Wayne
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:54 AM

View Postlwestby, on 17 January 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostTanner25, on 15 January 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postdenj3325, on 15 January 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

I tried the Callaway Supersoft and liked them, but I don't have much experience with different balls. I moved from Top Flite to the Supersoft. I am wanting to try the Chromesoft to see if I can notice a difference

Chromesoft is great. Much more firm compared to SuperSoft. But, still soft. Also, it spins on the green. The biggest difference is price. SS is at 21 and Chromesoft 31.00-39.00 per dozen.

Supersoft 55s are $15 a dozen at Costco.

If you buy the yellow and black truvis chromesoft or x you can really tell how much spin they generate around the greens.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Hehateme

Hehateme

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133784
  • Joined: 07/21/2011
  • Location:North Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

So, I was fortunate enough to be one of the beta testers for the 2018 Chrome Soft X--- Guess I won't be playing a non premium ball after all. What a fantastic golf ball!

IF I were to stick with one of the cheaper balls, I think the Srixon Q star would win out for me. Played it probably 4 rounds and it is a really good golf ball.

11

#72 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
  • Joined: 03/21/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 451

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

View PostHehateme, on 16 January 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

View PostBeerPerHole, on 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Less than $35 is cheap? Krikey... I was thinking less than $20. The only time I bought a box over $35 was a couple dozen TP5x a while back.

Like I said, I should have said no longer playing "premium or tour balls", that is what I meant by cheap balls. I played a few holes with the Srixon Q star last week and liked it, may play this ball again. Tried one of those Volvik Vivid matte finish balls last week, HATED it!

Gonna play Friday and try the Taylormade Tour Preferred. Seems like an amazing value for what you get--
Heck...Wanna know a ball that's fantastic at $31? The Project a. That ball is really, really nice. My next purchase will be the Snell MTB Black, which is in the same vein, I'm thinking. When I go "cheap" it's the Taylormade Distance for $15, or the Snell Get Sum for $20. Shot my best score ever with the Get Sum.
Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
20-year old Mizuno 5 Wood
Balls: Snell (any model), Srixon Q Star Tour and Z Star

12

#73 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 241

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:18 PM

View PostBeerPerHole, on 20 January 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

View PostHehateme, on 16 January 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

View PostBeerPerHole, on 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Less than $35 is cheap? Krikey... I was thinking less than $20. The only time I bought a box over $35 was a couple dozen TP5x a while back.

Like I said, I should have said no longer playing "premium or tour balls", that is what I meant by cheap balls. I played a few holes with the Srixon Q star last week and liked it, may play this ball again. Tried one of those Volvik Vivid matte finish balls last week, HATED it!

Gonna play Friday and try the Taylormade Tour Preferred. Seems like an amazing value for what you get--
Heck...Wanna know a ball that's fantastic at $31? The Project a. That ball is really, really nice. My next purchase will be the Snell MTB Black, which is in the same vein, I'm thinking. When I go "cheap" it's the Taylormade Distance for $15, or the Snell Get Sum for $20. Shot my best score ever with the Get Sum.
TM Distance is a great cheap ball. No buzz bc it's a 2 piece surlyn, but v good ball.
Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R, @10.25*
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915H 20* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Cleveland CBX, 56*/12, Rotex Graphite Wedge Flex
Cleveland Smart Square Blade

13

#74 Pearson10M

Pearson10M

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408522
  • Joined: 01/12/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Echo some of the advice that others have provided.  Until the ball is limiting my game, I will play the "cheap" balls.  I played some TF XL-Distnce and they are absolute rocks.  Tee'd one of these up and thought the club broke when I hit it as it sounded like metal/glass shattering.

However, the TF D2+ and Gamers are great off the tee and on the green.  These are my usual daily ball.  Can be had on sale from Dick's at $30/3-15 pack for D2+ and 2/$25 for the Gamers.  I also have played Maxi Soft-Fli balls when it gets cold.

Edited by Pearson10M, 21 January 2018 - 11:51 AM.


14

#75 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

View PostBeerPerHole, on 20 January 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

View PostHehateme, on 16 January 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

View PostBeerPerHole, on 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Less than $35 is cheap? Krikey... I was thinking less than $20. The only time I bought a box over $35 was a couple dozen TP5x a while back.

Like I said, I should have said no longer playing "premium or tour balls", that is what I meant by cheap balls. I played a few holes with the Srixon Q star last week and liked it, may play this ball again. Tried one of those Volvik Vivid matte finish balls last week, HATED it!

Gonna play Friday and try the Taylormade Tour Preferred. Seems like an amazing value for what you get--
Heck...Wanna know a ball that's fantastic at $31? The Project a. That ball is really, really nice. My next purchase will be the Snell MTB Black, which is in the same vein, I'm thinking. When I go "cheap" it's the Taylormade Distance for $15, or the Snell Get Sum for $20. Shot my best score ever with the Get Sum.

I have project (a) to use this year but I keep thinking maybe the Get Sum would be a good every round option...

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

15

#76 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:14 PM

View PostPearson10M, on 21 January 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

Echo some of the advice that others have provided.  Until the ball is limiting my game, I will play the "cheap" balls.  I played some TF XL-Distnce and they are absolute rocks.  Tee'd one of these up and thought the club broke when I hit it as it sounded like metal/glass shattering.

However, the TF D2+ and Gamers are great off the tee and on the green.  These are my usual daily ball.  Can be had on sale from Dick's at $30/3-15 pack for D2+ and 2/$25 for the Gamers.  I also have played Maxi Soft-Fli balls when it gets cold.

Also thought about going back to the gamer soft but for now it's just another option in store
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

16

#77 Break81

Break81

    Broke80

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263738
  • Joined: 07/13/2013
  • Location:Chino Hills
  • Handicap:9.5
  • Ebay ID:marcbogey
GolfWRX Likes : 592

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:25 PM

If you want a Urethane ball get an Taylormade that has "Practice" stamped on it.  On Ebay the other day you could get 9 dozen Lethal Practice for $120.
Cobra F7+ - Stiff
   Cobra F7 - 5/6 set at 17*
  Ping 22 degree Hybrid
Mizuno JPX850 Forger 4-GW - XP115 S300
Callaway Forged 52 degree
Titleist 55 F grind / 60 M grind
EVNROLL ER5
  Chrome Soft Truvis / TF Gamer

17

#78 Wriggles

Wriggles

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212649
  • Joined: 11/23/2012
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA
GolfWRX Likes : 5366

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

I vote for Ollies.  4 dozen mixed brands for $16.  A mix of Top Flites, Pinnacles, Noodles, etc., and a few Titleists and Callaways to boot.  Only a couple balls look bad, rest look pretty good.

For the duffer, can't be beat.  I play around 12-15 hdcp.  Feels good to know, an errant tee shot into the woods, only cost 33 cents and two strokes.

Lost a bag last year, bought another for this year.

18

#79 pingeye

pingeye

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2532
  • Joined: 07/13/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 314

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:23 PM

It's been a little cold in my area so I picked up a box of Callaway Supersoft to play. I really like this ball and I might play this for awhile. Read about lack of spin on the greens, etc however my ball stopped within a couple feet of the pitch mark on hard (cold) greens yesterday. Very straight ball flight and long for the colder weather. I suspect it will do better when it's warmer and greens are softer. Had no issues chipping or putting with this ball.

And, I like the price! Give them a try.
TaylorMade 2017 M2 10.5 Tensei CK Blue
TaylorMade Aeroburner 16.5 GD YS-7
Ping G25 Hybrd 17 TFC 189
Ping I200 4-W
Ping Glide 2.0 52ss, 56ss
Ping TourS 60
O-Works #7 or Ping Redwood Anser

19

#80 gvogel

gvogel

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37680
  • Joined: 08/19/2007
  • Location:Western NY
  • Ebay ID:dbvogey
GolfWRX Likes : 1901

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

Titleist's parent company also makes the Pinnacle Rush and Pinnacle Soft.  Retail price is $19.99.  I am guessing that the quality control would be pretty good.

Anyone play one of those two?

On Sundays, I used to play hickory

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 cljdan

cljdan

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258574
  • Joined: 06/24/2013
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

View Postgvogel, on 23 January 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

Titleist's parent company also makes the Pinnacle Rush and Pinnacle Soft.  Retail price is $19.99.  I am guessing that the quality control would be pretty good.

Anyone play one of those two?

I started playing with the Soft this fall.  I was getting tired of losing my "good" balls in the leaves of fall and wanted a cheaper alternative.  After reading some other threads on here about good "winter/cold" weather balls I decided to give the Soft a try.

I have to say I absolutely love this ball!  I don't have any numbers, but for me it spins less off the driver as my mishits don't go as far off line as normal.  It flies nicely and lands softly w/spin off my irons, and I like the feel off the putter.  It does release more than a urethane ball off chips, but I have been able to compensate for that.  Full disclosure, I don't have the 110-120+ mph swing speed of a lot of wrx'ers so it may perform differently for them.

This started out as a cheap ball to get me through the fall/winter, but I am definitely going to try this year round as my go to ball choice.  It didn't hurt that DSG was clearing them out so I was able to get them for about $9.30 dozen (bought 6)! I think they still may be selling them at that price if you can find them.
Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

21

#82 Hehateme

Hehateme

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133784
  • Joined: 07/21/2011
  • Location:North Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Was at a Callaway new product presentation last week and they gave out sleeves of the new Matte finish Super Hot. Played them for 4 holes yesterday in 65 degree weather and actually enjoyed playing them. 70 compression and my iron speed don't really mix, but they played pretty well. Approach shot on 18 was a 8 iron from 155 and the ball spun back on a dormant green.

Posted Image

22

#83 Need2golfalot

Need2golfalot

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 399454
  • Joined: 10/14/2015
  • Location:Virginia Beach
  • Handicap:10.1
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

View Postgvogel, on 23 January 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

Titleist's parent company also makes the Pinnacle Rush and Pinnacle Soft.  Retail price is $19.99.  I am guessing that the quality control would be pretty good.

Anyone play one of those two?

I've played the rush.  Long straight ballflight.  Medium high compression feel.  A bit of putter click.

23

#84 clos8

clos8

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 469968
  • Joined: 06/01/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:50 AM

RAM

24

#85 lenman73

lenman73

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83832
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 468

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:18 AM

I am a big fan of the pinnacle soft and callaway superhot 70.


25

#86 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 241

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

Pinnacle Rush is a bomber. I've found them in the woods, and they are verg long. Basically a poor man's Velocity.
Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R, @10.25*
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915H 20* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Cleveland CBX, 56*/12, Rotex Graphite Wedge Flex
Cleveland Smart Square Blade

26

#87 GordonBombay

GordonBombay

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491356
  • Joined: 01/19/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

I've had a hard time finding a good ball since Nike discontinued the PD series.  I like the Q-Stars but they are even spendy compared to the nikes I bought for years

27

#88 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:42 AM

View PostGordonBombay, on 30 January 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

I've had a hard time finding a good ball since Nike discontinued the PD series.  I like the Q-Stars but they are even spendy compared to the nikes I bought for years

Bridgestone Extra soft?

28

#89 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:54 PM

View PostTanner25, on 31 January 2018 - 07:42 AM, said:

View PostGordonBombay, on 30 January 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

I've had a hard time finding a good ball since Nike discontinued the PD series.  I like the Q-Stars but they are even spendy compared to the nikes I bought for years

Bridgestone Extra soft?

Not that I will play them but it doesn't seem stores carry them near me
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

29

#90 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

View Postob18, on 31 January 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

View PostTanner25, on 31 January 2018 - 07:42 AM, said:

View PostGordonBombay, on 30 January 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

I've had a hard time finding a good ball since Nike discontinued the PD series.  I like the Q-Stars but they are even spendy compared to the nikes I bought for years

Bridgestone Extra soft?

Not that I will play them but it doesn't seem stores carry them near me

They are hard to find retail. I bought them at DSG. But, they put them on clearance. There are plenty on line.

https://www.amazon.c...soft golf balls


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors