Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

PRICES DROPPED! SHAFTS for Callaway including Tour Issue and Rare lightweight low spin models and a new R-Motion Simulator for $200

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xjohnx

xjohnx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 791

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

Here are some great shafts for Callaway drivers and fairway woods. All are in great shape with either factory or professionally installed tips with no additional tipping. Grips are all basically new and all match. Would love to make driver/fairway combos to limit shipping costs. I can also pull the tips upon request.

1) Tour Issue Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 5.2 stiff flex. All of the 5. Shafts in this series are very rare and were tour only and I think maybe also available in Japan. I bought this brand new and was built buy a well regarded top club fitter. Lightweight and very stable low spin driver shaft. I only switched to a 5.3 Tour Spec. Plays 45 with Callaway adapter. SOLD

2) Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 stiff flex. Had this in the 3 wood to match the above. Just as great and still a relevant awesome shaft. Plays 43 with Callaway adapter. $65 obo

3) Tour Issue Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 80 stiff flex. Similar to the driver shaft, there were Tour only and a very great hybrid shaft. Played about 40 in a 815 Alpha. Callaway adapter. $65 obo

4) Fujikura Rombax 5z08 stiff flex. This is pretty hard to find these days also. The Rombax Z series was always known as the whiteboard killer. Less boardy and great feel with low launch and low spin. Plays 45 with Callaway adapter. SOLD

5) Fujikura Rombax 6z08 stiff flex. Same as above but plays 43 in Callaway fairway wood. $65 obo

6) Project X HZRDUS T800 55 stiff flex. Plays 45 with Callaway adapter. $65 obo

7) Project X HZRDUS T800 65 stiff flex. Plays about 42.75 with Callaway adapter. $65 obo

8 ) Matrix Ozik 6Q3 Red Tie stiff flex. Limited white color. Recent pull that played 45 in Epic driver. $50 obo

9) Matrix Ozik 6Q3 Red Tie fairway stiff flex. Limited white color. Recent pull that played 43 in Epic 3 wood. $45 obo

10) Brand new R-Motion golf simulator. This is a very impressive option for you guys wanted to keep loose or improve your game indoors this winter. Reviews are outstanding and it's a lot of fun. Sold

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by xjohnx, 08 December 2017 - 08:06 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors