Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

WINNERS: Tour Edge Exotics Q&A! Check Inside!!!


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 knudson81

knudson81

    My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 2,729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23000
  • Joined: 12/21/2006
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 762

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

TourEdgeQAwinners.jpg

We want to thank everyone who participated in the Tour Edge Exotics Q&A session we did. It was a great session and for the bonus giveaway, the winners are...

CBX Fairway: eddiebigeddie
CBX Hybrid: vmann
CBX Hybrid: radiman

We also want to give a HUGE thank you to Tour Edge for taking the time to answer questions and for the giveaway! I know we can't wait to hear what the winners think of the new clubs!

I am one of the two guys on Two Guys Talkin Golf. You should listen to us.

Follow Two Guys Talkin Golf on Social!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:53 AM

It just so happened that I was in the market for a hybrid this off-season anyhow.  So, I am very excited to get it in the bag. Thanks to Tour Edge and to GolfWRX.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

2

#3 gprubes

gprubes

    twit: @shaeggy

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16950
  • Joined: 07/26/2006
  • Location:Harrisburg, Pa
  • Handicap:6ish
  • Ebay ID:rubes4birdie
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Very cool win.  Congrats guys!!
TM M1 (2016) 9.5* - Ozik X-Con 6.5 S
TM Jetspeed 15* - Matrix Black Tie 8m3 X
TM Jetspeed 19* Hybrid - Matrix hM3 X
TM Burner 2.0 Irons 4-PW - X100
Titleist Vokey SM5 52.12F & 58.11K
Ping Sigma Shea H

3

#4 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

I was so EXCITED when I found out I had won....I was in the process of putting together a new Fwy combo...now there's no need.  I'm quite positive this TEE will be in the bag for a long time.  Thanks again Wrx & Tour Edge for this AWESOME opportunity.  I can't wait to put it to work this coming season.
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

4

#5 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 11 December 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

I was so EXCITED when I found out I had won....I was in the process of putting together a new Fwy combo...now there's no need.  I'm quite positive this TEE will be in the bag for a long time.  Thanks again Wrx & Tour Edge for this AWESOME opportunity.  I can't wait to put it to work this coming season.

My buddy has been raving about the CBX fairway ever since he tried it a few weeks ago.  I haven't tried it yet, but from what he is telling me it is a beast.

Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

5

#6 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

Still waiting on my new Cbx to show up. Anyone else get theirs yet?
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

6

#7 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

Nothing here yet either.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

7

#8 nitram

nitram

    Take Dead Aim

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,001 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28973
  • Joined: 05/15/2007
  • Location:WestOK, on the South Canadian Riviera
  • Ebay ID:fmrtrp
GolfWRX Likes : 1142

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:10 AM

UPDATE???
M2 ('17 T.I.) 10.5* Kiyoshi Black 65-04
Exotics CBX 3WD Veylix Rome 888X
Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 19* Veylix Rome 988X
PING S56 4-W DGTI X100
Chikara V1 Prototype 52, 57 & 60 DGTI S400 Black
Bettinardi Tour DASS Minovai 2.0

8

#9 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:12 AM

I still haven’t received mine. Not sure what the hold up is.  Getting disappointed
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

9

#10 nitram

nitram

    Take Dead Aim

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,001 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28973
  • Joined: 05/15/2007
  • Location:WestOK, on the South Canadian Riviera
  • Ebay ID:fmrtrp
GolfWRX Likes : 1142

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

Hate to hear that man. Tour Edge has always been top-notch in my experience and I'm sure they'll get you your CBX. Hopefully sooner than later.

M2 ('17 T.I.) 10.5* Kiyoshi Black 65-04
Exotics CBX 3WD Veylix Rome 888X
Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 19* Veylix Rome 988X
PING S56 4-W DGTI X100
Chikara V1 Prototype 52, 57 & 60 DGTI S400 Black
Bettinardi Tour DASS Minovai 2.0

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

I know for sure that 2 of us have not heard anything, not sure about vmann as I haven’t talk to him.  I’m sure I’ll get it, just would like to know when as it’s been 2+ months since we found out.
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

11

#12 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 17 February 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

I still haven’t received mine. Not sure what the hold up is.  Getting disappointed

Same here. I get that it's free, and I really appreciate the fact that they came on here and offered the giveaway in the first place. But, this really is a long time from giveaway to delivery. Like you said, I'm sure they'll show up eventually.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

12

#13 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:37 PM

Alright, it's nearing the 3 month mark and I haven't heard a word from Tour Edge. Is getting stiffed on a giveaway something that happens from time to time?

I realize that it's a freebie and if I don't receive it I'm no worse off. But, this is a little silly.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

13

#14 nitram

nitram

    Take Dead Aim

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,001 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28973
  • Joined: 05/15/2007
  • Location:WestOK, on the South Canadian Riviera
  • Ebay ID:fmrtrp
GolfWRX Likes : 1142

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:28 AM

Why not have Knudson81 make an inquiry?
M2 ('17 T.I.) 10.5* Kiyoshi Black 65-04
Exotics CBX 3WD Veylix Rome 888X
Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 19* Veylix Rome 988X
PING S56 4-W DGTI X100
Chikara V1 Prototype 52, 57 & 60 DGTI S400 Black
Bettinardi Tour DASS Minovai 2.0

14

#15 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

View Postnitram, on 24 February 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

Why not have Knudson81 make an inquiry?

Already have...I’ve asked him at least 2x a month (Dec, Jan and Feb).  He’s checking into, but have still not heard anything as to what the hold up is or if they’ve ever shipped said items.

Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

15

#16 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:14 AM

So, I’ve only been able to put my new fairway in play 3x this year due to weather....but I have to say that Tour Edge has out done themselves again. This fairway is LONG, easy to hit, looks beautiful and is really well made. I don’t usually use a fairway from the fairway as I have a baffler that fills that spot extremely well, but this club does a good job and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it if I needed. Where this club excels is off the tee...did I mention it’s LONG? ;)

Thanks again Tour Edge and Wrx for this giveaway, will chime in with more once I have the chance to get back out on the course...can anyone help with this stupid non spring weather we are having? :(
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

16

#17 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:08 PM

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 17 April 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

So, I’ve only been able to put my new fairway in play 3x this year due to weather....but I have to say that Tour Edge has out done themselves again. This fairway is LONG, easy to hit, looks beautiful and is really well made. I don’t usually use a fairway from the fairway as I have a baffler that fills that spot extremely well, but this club does a good job and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it if I needed. Where this club excels is off the tee...did I mention it’s LONG? ;)

Thanks again Tour Edge and Wrx for this giveaway, will chime in with more once I have the chance to get back out on the course...can anyone help with this stupid non spring weather we are having? :(

Lol, I haven't been able to use my hybrid at all at this point.  Course is opening up on Sunday, but I won't be able to get out for a while as I have plans already set in stone.  This season will start over 5 weeks later than we did last year.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

17

#18 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

View Postradiman, on 19 April 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 17 April 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

So, I’ve only been able to put my new fairway in play 3x this year due to weather....but I have to say that Tour Edge has out done themselves again. This fairway is LONG, easy to hit, looks beautiful and is really well made. I don’t usually use a fairway from the fairway as I have a baffler that fills that spot extremely well, but this club does a good job and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it if I needed. Where this club excels is off the tee...did I mention it’s LONG? ;)

Thanks again Tour Edge and Wrx for this giveaway, will chime in with more once I have the chance to get back out on the course...can anyone help with this stupid non spring weather we are having? :(

Lol, I haven't been able to use my hybrid at all at this point.  Course is opening up on Sunday, but I won't be able to get out for a while as I have plans already set in stone.  This season will start over 5 weeks later than we did last year.

I’ve only been on the course 4x as of yesterday, and honestly only 1 of those days was even worth being out on. The others were either cold and wet or warm and Hurricane winds. Add in the fact that the courses are still in WINTER shape...they haven’t been worth playing.  But hopefully that weather is changing soon.
Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

18

#19 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 552

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 19 April 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

View Postradiman, on 19 April 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

View Posteddiebigeddie, on 17 April 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

So, I’ve only been able to put my new fairway in play 3x this year due to weather....but I have to say that Tour Edge has out done themselves again. This fairway is LONG, easy to hit, looks beautiful and is really well made. I don’t usually use a fairway from the fairway as I have a baffler that fills that spot extremely well, but this club does a good job and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it if I needed. Where this club excels is off the tee...did I mention it’s LONG? ;)

Thanks again Tour Edge and Wrx for this giveaway, will chime in with more once I have the chance to get back out on the course...can anyone help with this stupid non spring weather we are having? :(

Lol, I haven't been able to use my hybrid at all at this point.  Course is opening up on Sunday, but I won't be able to get out for a while as I have plans already set in stone.  This season will start over 5 weeks later than we did last year.

I’ve only been on the course 4x as of yesterday, and honestly only 1 of those days was even worth being out on. The others were either cold and wet or warm and Hurricane winds. Add in the fact that the courses are still in WINTER shape...they haven’t been worth playing.  But hopefully that weather is changing soon.

It has been in the 50's yesterday and today.  Looking at 60's this weekend.  It's funny how you adjust to the cold temps where 50 degrees feels amazing and no one is wearing jackets or even long sleeves around here.  After yesterday we have pretty much no snow (save some piles from parking lots and shaded areas).  But, everything is brown as can be and dirty.  But, I'll take it.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 X
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85X (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

19

#20 eddiebigeddie

eddiebigeddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296925
  • Joined: 02/15/2014
  • Location:South Central Ky
  • Handicap:16
  • Ebay ID:eddiebigeddie
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

Here’s my weather in Ky....been upper 40’s, then boom 2 days of 78-82, then yup back in the 20’s/30’s and snow flurries. Yesterday it was near 70 and today back in the 40’s. I just wish it would make its mind up.

Cobra F8+ (10.5)...........................Fujikura XLR8 61s (45.25")
Cobra F6 Baffler (19).....................Project X Hzrdus Red 75s (41.5")
Cobra Utility Black O.L. (18)..........T.T. AMT Tour White-Black (37.5")
Cobra F7 Hybrid (22).....................Aldila Tour Blue 85s (40")
Cobra Forged Tec Black O.L.(6)...KBS $ Taper R+
Cobra Forged Tec Black (7-Gw)...KBS $ Taper R+
Titleist SM6 (54/14 raw)................Nippon Modus (115 wedge)
Taylormade Hi-Toe (60)................KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (115 wedge)
Mannkrafted MA/66 (Carbon)

Bennington LQO-9
GRINT...eddiebigeddie

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors