Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Srixon Z-Star Player Reviews Q-Star Tour

30 replies to this topic

#1 Babydaddy

Babydaddy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37444
  • Ebay ID:babydaddymusic
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:31 AM

Been Pro V1 and Z-Star for years. At age 45, I thought I would see about these soft compression balls like the Chrome Soft and the Q-Star Tour.

In general, Srixon is like the Honda of golf balls. They are not going to overwhelm you like Porsche or big Ford Truck, but you know what you are going to get. The balls are durable and consistent. I love the type of white that Srixon balls are.

I've spent a lot of time comparing the 2017 Q-Star Tour and Z-Star.

Basically- the QST feels softer, which you may like or not. I feel the ball is more springy than the Z-Star. It wants to jump off of the face chipping to the driver. I love hitting this ball with the driver and with long irons. Where I have noticed a difference is around the greens- I had taken for granted the control that the Z-star provides around the greens. Crisply struck chips that would double check with the Z-Star would roll out just a bit more. Rather than backing up a wedge from 100 yards with the Z-Star, the Q-Star stops and maybe dribbles a couple feet more from the ball mark.

They both feel great off the putter.

Basically, Srixon has created a ball in the Q-Star Tour that does precisely what they say it does. Thankfully I am still able to swing at 100-105 still, so while I do feel I might gain a couple yards off the tee, I miss the extra little bit of control the Z-Star provides. In addition, I can work the Q-Star almost as well as I can work the Z-Star- it's just that last 20% that I miss.

I think most players would be surprised at how good a ball the QST is.

Srixon is a very underrated golf manufacturer- it's clear they are listening to what golfers want and are providing those things in a very simple and consistent way. What a great value!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Cwing

Cwing

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,021 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
  • Handicap:12.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1210

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

I’m interested in this ball. I didn’t like the QStar but was a huge fan of the ZStar SL. I play the regular ZStar but it’s not the ZL I liked so much.
Taylor Made M4 9.5* Red 5 S-Stiff Atmos
PING k15
Callaway RazrX 21* & 24* hybrids
PING G25 5-U w/DG XP s300
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
PING Ketsch
Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
http://www.golfwrx.c...ings-witb-2013/

#3 Babydaddy

Babydaddy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:00 AM

View PostCwing, on 02 December 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

I’m interested in this ball. I didn’t like the QStar but was a huge fan of the ZStar SL. I play the regular ZStar but it’s not the ZL I liked so much.
The QST is surprising- you should absolutely try it. It's almost a softer z-star- I mean it's close- but I think for my game, the Z-Star is worth the extra $10.00 - But I would happily game the QST too-
They really did a nice job with this.

By the way- my all time favorite balls are:

1) Pro V1
2) Z-Star
3) Precept U-Tri Tour

#4 KaBoom21

KaBoom21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13233
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

Iím interested in this ball. I didnít like the QStar but was a huge fan of the ZStar SL. I play the regular ZStar but itís not the ZL I liked so much.
You should absolutely try the QST. Phenomenal ball.

#5 achappy

achappy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7129
  • Ebay ID:achappy
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

I’d have to agree with your assessment except I didn’t see that much differences in the spin.  I was actually pretty surprised at how well the QST spun.  Then again I tend to play on softer greens and I spin the ball quite a bit too.  

It’s a great ball and once I’m done with the 3dozen Z-Stars I will definitely be picking up the QST.

Srixon 745 10.5* Kuro Kage
Mizuno MP-650 Speeder VC 8.0s
Mizuno MP-H5 2I XCaliber Tour X 105
Srixon 745 DGS300 3-PW
Callaway Jaws 52*, 58*
Mizuno MP-T105

#6 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

Wish I could Putt...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395936
  • Handicap:2.3
  • Ebay ID:Jagpilotohio
GolfWRX Likes : 1213

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

Q Star Tour is for under 100 mph swing speeds.

Srixons own marketing specifically says it is for ďmoderateĒ club head speed golfers, which is definitely NOT 100+.

Side note,

Iíve played the XV all year and itís the best all around ball Iíve ever played.

Slightly firmer feeling than I would like off the putter and short wedge shots, but itís so good otherwise that Iíve learned to live with it.

I do like the new TP5x  as well, but itís hideous durability keeps it out of my bag. If you just give it a dirty look and it scuffs.

Edited by Jagpilotohio, 02 December 2017 - 02:42 PM.

10.5* Titleist 917 D3, KKDC 70 TX,  43.5"
14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5"
19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
Ping glide2 46-12 and 50-12, Vokey sm6 56-14 and 60-08 m grind bent to 62.
all Wedges recoil proto125 F5's
33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
Srixon Z-star XV

#7 Yepyukon

Yepyukon

Hinge + Hold

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81307
  • Handicap:1.2
  • Ebay ID:rockypokeronline
GolfWRX Likes : 958

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:02 PM

Played the Z-STAR for a while now and want to give the QST a try...I just wish they offered it in yellow.
TaylorMade M2 '17 10.5* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Gold
TaylorMade Aeroburner 15* w/ Diamana BB
Adams A7 19* w/ Kuro Kage
Nike Vapor Speed 4i w/ AxivCore Blue
Srixon 765 5 - P w/ Modus Tour 120
Cleveland RTX 3 50* 55* 60*
Odyssey O'Works #9

#8 Tanner25

Tanner25

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

View PostYepyukon, on 02 December 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Played the Z-STAR for a while now and want to give the QST a try...I just wish they offered it in yellow.

+1 Anyone know when the QST will come out in yellow?

#9 chippa13

chippa13

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 394742
GolfWRX Likes : 1198

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostKaBoom21, on 02 December 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Iím interested in this ball. I didnít like the QStar but was a huge fan of the ZStar SL. I play the regular ZStar but itís not the ZL I liked so much.
You should absolutely try the QST. Phenomenal ball.

Agreed, the QST is a great option for SL fans.

#10 gpleonard

gpleonard

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140609
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:16 AM

View PostBabydaddy, on 02 December 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Been Pro V1 and Z-Star for years. At age 45, I thought I would see about these soft compression balls like the Chrome Soft and the Q-Star Tour.

In general, Srixon is like the Honda of golf balls. They are not going to overwhelm you like Porsche or big Ford Truck, but you know what you are going to get. The balls are durable and consistent. I love the type of white that Srixon balls are.

Basically- the QST feels softer, which you may like or not. I feel the ball is more springy than the Z-Star. It wants to jump off of the face chipping to the driver. I love hitting this ball with the driver and with long irons. Where I have noticed a difference is around the greens- I had taken for granted the control that the Z-star provides around the greens. Crisply struck chips that would double check with the Z-Star would roll out just a bit more. Rather than backing up a wedge from 100 yards with the Z-Star, the Q-Star stops and maybe dribbles a couple feet more from the ball mark.

Basically, Srixon has created a ball in the Q-Star Tour that does precisely what they say it does. Thankfully I am still able to swing at 100-105 still, so while I do feel I might gain a couple yards off the tee, I miss the extra little bit of control the Z-Star provides. In addition, I can work the Q-Star almost as well as I can work the Z-Star- it's just that last 20% that I miss.

Srixon is a very underrated golf manufacturer- it's clear they are listening to what golfers want and are providing those things in a very simple and consistent way. What a great value!
I agree. I have played the Q Star Tour exclusively since late summer. This ball is a magic elixir for this 61 year old golfer. Picked up distance and dropped a few strokes with the Q Star Tour golf ball. I also agree that Srixon is the hidden gem in golf balls. Will play this ball as long as Srixon keeps producing them.

Gil Leonard

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 spartanglfr

spartanglfr

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52836
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

And the Srixon promo --4 dozen for the price of 3--is still going on.  4 dozen for $90, or $22.50/dozen.  Great ball, great value.

#12 monks66

monks66

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465294
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:47 AM

View PostBabydaddy, on 02 December 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

The QST is surprising- you should absolutely try it. It's almost a softer z-star- I mean it's close- but I think for my game, the Z-Star is worth the extra $10.00 - But I would happily game the QST too-
They really did a nice job with this.

By the way- my all time favorite balls are:

1) Pro V1
2) Z-Star
3) Precept U-Tri Tour

U tri tour and TM LDP RED....all time best balls

#13 Trawlerman

Trawlerman

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62542
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:53 AM

Really good comparison that matches my experience this year. The one big difference for me is that the QST just wants to go consistently straight - especially off the driver. I've had to change my aim point on a few holes at our club as I was used to a pretty good draw with the ZStar but the QST cut the draw by way more than 1/2. Love the ball!

Jim

#14 mongo54

mongo54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 288569
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:54 AM

View Postgpleonard, on 06 December 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

I agree. I have played the Q Star Tour exclusively since late summer. This ball is a magic elixir for this 61 year old golfer. Picked up distance and dropped a few strokes with the Q Star Tour golf ball. I also agree that Srixon is the hidden gem in golf balls. Will play this ball as long as Srixon keeps producing them.

Couldn't agree more. Played B330RX then switched to QST. Picked up a few yards with driver & hybrids.More workable with irons than B330. Very durable ball and $5 cheaper .

#15 gvogel

gvogel

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37680
  • Ebay ID:dbvogey
GolfWRX Likes : 1392

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

View Postmongo54, on 08 December 2017 - 07:54 AM, said:

View Postgpleonard, on 06 December 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

Couldn't agree more. Played B330RX then switched to QST. Picked up a few yards with driver & hybrids.More workable with irons than B330. Very durable ball and $5 cheaper .

Longer off the tee than the B330 Rx?  I'm in.

On Sundays, I used to play hickory

#16 Babydaddy

Babydaddy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

View PostTrawlerman, on 06 December 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Really good comparison that matches my experience this year. The one big difference for me is that the QST just wants to go consistently straight - especially off the driver. I've had to change my aim point on a few holes at our club as I was used to a pretty good draw with the ZStar but the QST cut the draw by way more than 1/2. Love the ball!

Jim
Absolutely true- I also took for granted how much I am used to seeing my shot shapes- we have a lot of trees in play on my home course and the QST really wants to go straight- I can still work it for sure, but it's like a 20% difference- I can't believe how good this ball is overall- I love the feel so much, I almost want to play it just for that- plus they are crazy durable

#17 Spooky67

Spooky67

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134659
GolfWRX Likes : 171

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

I've converted to Srixon balls this year, local shop had a great deal on the Zstar and Zstar XV $10 for a two sleeve pack. I trued the XV and it's become my favorite ball. That being said I only buy them when I find a good price, I'll check out the QST since it's priced a bit lower and see how I like it. Great review.

#18 Nixhex524

Nixhex524

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,096 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305437
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:Nixhex524
GolfWRX Likes : 797

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

I have been playing the XV and while it's a great ball, will totally agree with durable, it is a little firm feeling for me.  Got a dozen regular Z Star and they are awesome balls... Distance and feel are above average for me... It feels like a Pro V1 but with better distance.  Used to play QS and they were good but the Zs are really good...  Thanks for the review!
Titleist 917 D3 Proforce V2 66s
Titleist 913 Fd 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo TS
Titleist 909h 19* MFT Diamana 80s
Titleist 716 CB 4-PW Modus 120s
Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56M
Scotty Cameron NP2 2016

#19 GC70

GC70

What's Next?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2638

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:21 PM

I'll have to try these out.  It kind of sounds  like it fits in between the XV and regular Z.  If so it will be Money. I love the distance of the XV and the feel and spin of the Z.
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

#20 jvdgolf

jvdgolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 245009
  • Ebay ID:jarejor
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:23 PM

I found they ran out too far on approach shots and short irons. I couldnít get them to check. I would spend the extra $5 or $10 and get the z Star

For that price range I found the the titleist dt tour soft and volvik vivid were better on the straight cheaper balls with soft feel.

Edited by jvdgolf, 18 December 2017 - 01:19 AM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 Snowman9000

Snowman9000

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107588
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

Anyone compare it to RXS?

#22 flushem

flushem

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:25 PM

I agree with feel and distance factors of qst with you boys.  However, qst turned me off with major side spin off driver. Perhaps as MTB user.

#23 erock9174

erock9174

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119277
  • Handicap:9.5
GolfWRX Likes : 559

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

How is ball flight with these ?
I love the high flight off driver with balls like the Supersoft and Soft Feel but recently tried the new Duo Optix and it flew considerably lower than the other two.
Driver: Ping G812 HZRDUS T800
Fairway: Ping K15 5w
Hybrids: Exotics Xrail 4 & 5
Irons: Cleveland 588 Altitude 6-PW
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 50* / Callaway Sure Out 64*

Chipper: Odyssey X-Act Tank
Putter: Odyssey MXM #7
Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Wrap
Bag: Sun Mountain Four 5

Tracking: Game Golf

#24 topher256

topher256

Champ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38128
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

Tanner25, on 02 December 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Yepyukon, on 02 December 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

+1 Anyone know when the QST will come out in yellow?

I contacted Srixon customer service back in October and was told: "Given that the Q-STAR TOUR is a new ball offering, we decided to bring the ball to market in our Pure White color first. We hope to also introduce the Q-STAR TOUR in a Tour Yellow offering but that will happen after we have established a targeted level of awareness for the new golf ball in the market".
Cobra Fly Z+ driver 8.5° stiff
Cobra F6 3/4 wood 14.5° stiff
Cobra Fly Z 16.5° and 19° hybrids stiff
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Dynamic Gold S300
Titleist Vokey 52-08 SM4 and 58-07 SM5 wedges
Ping A-Blade, Y-Blade or N-Echo putter
Bridgestone B330RXS ball

#25 dave willie

dave willie

Tour Winner

• 643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116011
GolfWRX Likes : 147

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:59 PM

I was spending some tournament book money recently and wanted to get some of the Q Star Tour balls, but they didn't have them at that course.  I got a couple dozen Z-Stars instead, a ball that I have been playing for as long as they have been out.  The Z-Star XV is a little too firm for me.

Some of my favorite all-time balls:

1) Pro V1* (I think this was the second generation, just before they introduced the Pro V1x)
2) Srixon Z-UR series
3) Titleist Tour Professional 90 (their last top end wound ball, right before the Pro V1 was introduced)

Currently I use either Z-Stars or Pro V1s, both great balls.

Titleist 917 D3 10.5 Diamana Ltd Blue 70-S
Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 wood PXv 6.0
Cleveland Hi-Bore 22 hybrid
Ping i20 4-PW Nippon Modus3 120-S
Cleveland 588 50* & 60*, Callaway X-Tour 56*
Cameron Del Mar 2 Tei3 or Mil-Spec

#26 Green Valley

Green Valley

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106187
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

Babydaddy, on 02 December 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Spot on. Just received for personalized boxes of Q Star Tour for Christmas. Played it mostly all of last year. Say goodbye to Titleist and their expensive golf balls.

#27 Majeebus

Majeebus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483134
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hey guys!  I had a question for you.  I've been gaming the Taylor Made Project A's for a while bc I like the soft core and urethane cover (and the $30 price).  I was told at the pro shop before my round last week to try out the Qstar Tours and the Volvik Vibes (another soft compression urethane ball).

My swing speed is around 102 and my typical driver (according to game golf) is 270.  What I noticed hitting the Qstar tours was that with the driver if felt almost like I was hitting a dead ball and it would spin a LOT!  On two drives It started nicely like it was going to be good and then would dive to the ground almost like a duck hook but would not go left.  Just straight up and down.  Then I would hit the Volvik and it flew much nicer and had distance.

I should also say that it was about 30 degrees that day so I don't know if that caused it.

Does anyone else have that experience with this ball?

#28 flushem

flushem

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:19 PM

Majeebus, on 27 December 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Hey guys!  I had a question for you.  I've been gaming the Taylor Made Project A's for a while bc I like the soft core and urethane cover (and the $30 price).  I was told at the pro shop before my round last week to try out the Qstar Tours and the Volvik Vibes (another soft compression urethane ball).

My swing speed is around 102 and my typical driver (according to game golf) is 270.  What I noticed hitting the Qstar tours was that with the driver if felt almost like I was hitting a dead ball and it would spin a LOT!  On two drives It started nicely like it was going to be good and then would dive to the ground almost like a duck hook but would not go left.  Just straight up and down.  Then I would hit the Volvik and it flew much nicer and had distance.

I should also say that it was about 30 degrees that day so I don't know if that caused it.

1+

#29 NRJyzr

NRJyzr

new pup Sťamus

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72626
  • Ebay ID:n.r.jyzr
GolfWRX Likes : 4355

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:01 PM

Diving down as you describe sounds like a ball not spinning enough to stay airborne...
The Ever Changing Bag!

Driver:  King LTD, HZRDUS 75 6.5 at 44½" --or-- R9 SuperDeep, Motore F1 85 X at 43½"

3w:  TEE E8 Beta 12°, Rogue Silver 70 X at 43"

2h Stage 2 Tour, NV105 S or DGS400 tipped slightly

3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S
--or--
1-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, DGS400 (toggle 1i and 2h above)

SW:  Ram Tom Watson 55°, DGX ss2x
LW:  Maltby Design 60°, DGS300 tipped 1"
SW:  Ram Troon Grind 58°, Dynamic S (with 1-PW set, replacing SW/LW above)
Putter:  Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35"
Balls:  in no particular order...  Wilson Staff FG Tour or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar/ZStar XV, Vice Pro Neon
Shoes by New Balance
Pure Pro grips, various colors

#30 Nixhex524

Nixhex524

• 2,096 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305437
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:Nixhex524
GolfWRX Likes : 797

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

I tried a Volvik I found a while back but it wasn't impressive to me... I am around the same swing speed as you and driver distance for the most part and if you haven't tried them yet, give the Z star a try.  Great feel, great distance, great on the greens....

I have been playing Titleist Pro Vs for a while now, but I will be making the Z Star my #1 ball from now on.  It is a fantastic ball for my game and swing.  Seems to stay on line better than anything else I have tried.  LOVE the Z Star!!!

Titleist 917 D3 Proforce V2 66s
Titleist 913 Fd 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo TS
Titleist 909h 19* MFT Diamana 80s
Titleist 716 CB 4-PW Modus 120s
Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56M
Scotty Cameron NP2 2016

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Babydaddy

GolfWRX Sponsors