Callaway Epic GBB 18 Degree Fairway Head
Diamana BF 60X Driver Shaft with Titleist 917 D2 D3 and 915 D2 D3 Adapter
UST Platinum Proto PT8F5 Fairway Shaft with G400 Fairway G400 Stretch Adapter
Graphite Design AD DI 7X Black Fairway Shaft with G400 Fairway G400 Stretch Adapter
Graphite Design AD MJ 8X Fairway Shaft with Callaway Epic GBB Epic Sub Zero Adapter
KBS Proto 95X
I prefer cash, but I am open to trades!
I am open to all offers.
TRADE ITEMS I WANT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD (But please send any and all offers!
- Skytrak Launch Monitor / Simulator - I can add cash obviously.... (I'm also interested in anything else needed to get a hitting bay set up in my home - hitting mat, netting, projector etc etc)
- Diamana X17 / X'17 / X 17 - 60 X (or 70X fairway)
- Titleist 818 H2 17 - 21 - 23
- HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
- HZRDUS Red 6.5
- Tensei Orange 60 TX
- Tensei White 60 TX
- Tensei Blue 60 TX
- Tensei White 90X Hybrid Shaft
- Tensei White 100X Hybrid Shaft
- Fujikura Atmos Black 6X/7x/8x - Blue 6X/7X/8X - red 6X/7X/8X
- Graphite Design AD DI 6X
- Vokey SM6 54 and 58 - Black or raw Finish (practice set)
- Graphite Design AD TP 6X (Untipped)
- Graphite Design AD TP 8X
- Graphite Design Tour AD TX
- Fujikura Atmos Black - X Hybrid Shaft
- X Flex Hybrid Shaft or Shafts - I really want a Tensei, Thump, Atmos, or something else high end.
- TX Flex Hybrid Shaft or Shafts
- UST Elements Chrome Platinum Prototype PT6F5
- Tour Velvet Cord Grips
- Tour Velvet BCT Cord Grips
Callaway Epic GBB 15 Degree Fairway Head with Headcover and Callaway Epic GBB 18 Degree Fairway Head (non stock headcover) - The head shows wear, but at address it looks pretty good. I do want to point out a few things... The 18 has a couple sky marks, but they are hard to see at address, easier to see when looking from the front. I think the pictures show condition well. I took pics from every angle. Note - this are not from callaway pre-owned.
No idea how to price...
12/1 Drop - 5 Wood - 18 degree Head - $100 OBO
Mitsubishi Diamana BF 60 X Blue Force Driver Shaft with Titleist 917 D2 D3 and 915 D2 D3 Adapter - I purchased this shaft from someone here on wrx, it was supposed to play 44.5 inches, but I measure it at 42.5 inches with grip and adapter. I measured it to play 43.75 or 44 inches depending how you measure.
12/1 Drop - $140 OBO
Graphite Design AD DI 7X Black Ping G400 / G / G30 Adapter - Shaft measures 42 inches.
12/1 Drop - $130 OBO
UST Elements Platinum Prototype PT8F5 Fairway Shaft with Ping G400 / G / G30 adapter - Plays to 43 inches in a Ping G400 fairway head. Tipped 0.5 inch
Graphite Design AD MJ 8X Fairway Shaft with Callaway Epic GBB Epic Sub Zero Adapter- Shaft measures 42 inches with grip and adapter.
12/1 Drop - $105 OBO
KBS Tour Graphite Prototype 95X Hybrid Shaft - Shaft is 42 inches, tip has been prepped though. Grip included.
12/1 Drop - $100 OBO
Diamana BF 80 X Blue Force Fairway Shaft with Ping G400 Fairway G400 Stretch Shaft - Measures 42.25 inches with grip and adapter.
KBS Tour V 120 X Iron Shafts - 4 to PW - mods, this is a different set than the ones I listed a while back. I got these here on wrx recently. They were taped together to ship by the last owner. I haven't needed them, so I haven't removed the tape residue.
Edited by cvvorst, 01 December 2017 - 07:18 AM.