Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Original Arccos vs Arccos 360

Arccos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YossarianPaso

YossarianPaso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 330923
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hi everyone,
question for whoever moved from the original to the new version: 360 has been out for quite some time, did you see any interesting improvement?
I still have the original and it works very well, my only minor complaints are:
- a few putts not recognized: not the short range ones, but the long ones (maybe the algorithm has some sort of condition, like "strong impact + started from outside green = not a real putt").
- battery life: I have the feeling it starts missing shots when the charge is at 50% or lower. Also, it would be nice to have an automated procedure that checks the charge all at once, instead of checking each club individually.

In particular, for the battery, I wonder if there is any 360 users that has reached the actual end of life of the battery and had to request replacements.

thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Also tagged with Arccos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors