They told me probably the first of the year for wedges.
I have been reading this thread, and in 2017 it sounded like early 2018 for purchase. Now early 2019, I am not getting my hopes up.
1. Any idea on price?
2. Are these going to be fully customizable? I would love to get longer wedges (as I am tall) playing to a more normal swingweight of D4, D5 or the sort (without counterweighting). I am forced to play E1 swingweights, and would like to try something different.
3. Do they forge all of the lofts (or at least every other loft) as to not have to bend them to get desired lofts (the offset increase bothers me when benging strong)?
In 2017, mike thought he was close to being done with the masters and would have the finished product not too far into 2018. That wasn't the case and they just finished with the masters. Now that those are finalized it won't be long.
2) I don't want to speculate on price
3) if you get longer then you don't want lighter swing weights without counterbalancing. In fact I doubt mike would do wedges like that because he would have to take so much weight out of the head and that is the opposite of his philosophy. Swing weight is a resultant not a target.
4) he is going to have 17 different wedges to make wedges from. Different lofts and grinds to work from. He will be able to hit pretty much any loft/offset target you want.