Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Overspeed Training

30 replies to this topic

#31 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366715
GolfWRX Likes : 986

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

The more and more my son does the Drive 400 the better and better it gets.  The program itself has a soft tissue workout which is awesome.  A soft tissue workout is extremely important for golfers.  It really helps with joints, agility, maneuverability, reduces soft tissue restrictions that can p[prohibit you from swinging properly, as well as reduce the chances of injury.  My daughters college team does soft tissue workouts every other day, they work.  The stretch program is very good as well.  It works the areas of the body that you really need to engage to increase swing speed.  The swing program itself not only works on speed, but it works developing BALANCE and engaging the proper muscles to develop a powerful swing and increase club head speed.  For these reasons alone I would invest the $25.00 into Rob's program.  His coach today at his lesson asked what he was doing because he could see a definite improvement in distance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors