Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Overspeed Training

71 replies to this topic

#31 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366715
GolfWRX Likes : 2130

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

The more and more my son does the Drive 400 the better and better it gets.  The program itself has a soft tissue workout which is awesome.  A soft tissue workout is extremely important for golfers.  It really helps with joints, agility, maneuverability, reduces soft tissue restrictions that can p[prohibit you from swinging properly, as well as reduce the chances of injury.  My daughters college team does soft tissue workouts every other day, they work.  The stretch program is very good as well.  It works the areas of the body that you really need to engage to increase swing speed.  The swing program itself not only works on speed, but it works developing BALANCE and engaging the proper muscles to develop a powerful swing and increase club head speed.  For these reasons alone I would invest the $25.00 into Rob's program.  His coach today at his lesson asked what he was doing because he could see a definite improvement in distance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:49 PM

Broke down and purchased the Super Speeds about a week and a half ago.  So far really liking it better than the Drive 400.  While the Drive 400 was great, it took too much time out of the day for a junior golfer.  He would spend 30 minutes just on stretching and rolling out muscles.  SS program takes about 15-20 minutes start to finish.  

After stretching I measure Swing Speed on the Voice Caddie every single session.  After the SS program I measure the swing speed again.  He is 3-4 mph faster after the training session than before it.  I give him 3 swings before the session and take the best then another 3 swings after the session and take the best.  Ball speed is more important, but we are using SoftCore range balls that I know don't correlate to the distance of the Pro V he is now using.  After a month I will give you updated results on the mph increases.

#33 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179906
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:24 AM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 21 March 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

Broke down and purchased the Super Speeds about a week and a half ago.  So far really liking it better than the Drive 400.  While the Drive 400 was great, it took too much time out of the day for a junior golfer.  He would spend 30 minutes just on stretching and rolling out muscles.  SS program takes about 15-20 minutes start to finish.  

After stretching I measure Swing Speed on the Voice Caddie every single session.  After the SS program I measure the swing speed again.  He is 3-4 mph faster after the training session than before it.  I give him 3 swings before the session and take the best then another 3 swings after the session and take the best.  Ball speed is more important, but we are using SoftCore range balls that I know don't correlate to the distance of the Pro V he is now using.  After a month I will give you updated results on the mph increases.

Hey Heavy,

Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting to pull the trigger on this. Looks like you have cost me some more money...again!!! HA!!  I emailed Superspeed awhile back to ask if I should get the junior set or the regular. They recommended the Junior set. Is that what you bought?

Thanks again

#34 leezer99

leezer99

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
GolfWRX Likes : 845

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 22 March 2018 - 06:24 AM, said:

Hey Heavy,

Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting to pull the trigger on this. Looks like you have cost me some more money...again!!! HA!!  I emailed Superspeed awhile back to ask if I should get the junior set or the regular. They recommended the Junior set. Is that what you bought?

Thanks again

There are three sets geared towards junior golfers, Pee Wee, All Star and Junior.  Each has a different total length and weight.  The goal is to start with the lightest SS trainer to be 20% lighter than driver, then 10% lighter and then 5% heavier.  Figure out your current driver weight and length and then decide from there.

All star:
Posted Image

Junior:
Posted Image

#35 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:35 AM

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 22 March 2018 - 06:24 AM, said:

Hey Heavy,

Thanks again

They recommended the Adult set.  He is already swinging adult driver not cut down and was at 90mph at the time.

#36 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

We are in week 5.5 of doing the SuperSpeed training.  He will do the dynamic stretching then hit 3 balls before the training session.  Using the Swing Caddie SC200 to measure his swing speed he usually starts somewhere around 87-88 mph.  During the SuperSpeed session I have a sports radar that he uses so that to improve the swing speed with the SS's each swing.  After the SuperSpeed program he hits another 3 balls and we measure each.  The first session he measured 91 mph on those 3 swings.  Fast forward 5.5 weeks later and his before is 89/90 mph and his after is 93mph.  Will continue to monitor and update.

In regards to over speed training, just using one weighted club will not work.  There is an entire thread on it.  You have to use the 3 weighted system for the speed training to work.  We tried the Drive 400 program and it did not work.  Reason why is that you are only using the Driver that you have to do the training.  Over Speed training is training and making your brain believe that you can swing faster.  You can't do this with just one weighted club.  One weighted club will only be giving you a physical work out and not training your brain to swing faster.

http://www.golfwrx.c...rspeed__st__120

#37 CTgolf

CTgolf

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124521
GolfWRX Likes : 214

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:33 AM

seems like A LOT of people doing this now

wonder if it gets to the point where juniors who don't will be at a disadvantage (similar to OEM drivers)?

#38 kcap

kcap

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417624
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

View PostCTgolf, on 16 April 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

wonder if it gets to the point where juniors who don't will be at a disadvantage (similar to OEM drivers)?
Donít believe those are comparable.  In my opinion over speed training is much more important.. cause either you have speed or not, itís not something you can just buy on eBay.

I tell my son get your speed with over speed and develop a efficient swing.  We can always buy a OEM club but you canít but the rest.

#39 tiger1873

tiger1873

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340777
GolfWRX Likes : 298

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

View Postkcap, on 16 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Don't believe those are comparable.  In my opinion over speed training is much more important.. cause either you have speed or not, it's not something you can just buy on eBay.

I tell my son get your speed with over speed and develop a efficient swing.  We can always buy a OEM club but you can't but the rest.

I am not convinced overspeed training really works in the long run especially for juniors. Juniors are growing a lot so swing speed should be increasing over a period of time.

I am saying it doesn't work just that it may not be whats behind the increase that is claimed you either have speed or you don't.

#40 leezer99

leezer99

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
GolfWRX Likes : 845

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

View Posttiger1873, on 16 April 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

I am not convinced overspeed training really works in the long run especially for juniors. Juniors are growing a lot so swing speed should be increasing over a period of time.

I am saying it doesn't work just that it may not be whats behind the increase that is claimed you either have speed or you don't.

That's cool.  Everyone else will be down the fairway waiting for you to hit.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

View Posttiger1873, on 16 April 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

View Postkcap, on 16 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Don't believe those are comparable.  In my opinion over speed training is much more important.. cause either you have speed or not, it's not something you can just buy on eBay.

I tell my son get your speed with over speed and develop a efficient swing.  We can always buy a OEM club but you can't but the rest.

It works and has been documented to work for Junior Golfers.

#42 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 16 April 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

We are in week 5.5 of doing the SuperSpeed training.  He will do the dynamic stretching then hit 3 balls before the training session.  Using the Swing Caddie SC200 to measure his swing speed he usually starts somewhere around 87-88 mph.  During the SuperSpeed session I have a sports radar that he uses so that to improve the swing speed with the SS's each swing.  After the SuperSpeed program he hits another 3 balls and we measure each.  The first session he measured 91 mph on those 3 swings.  Fast forward 5.5 weeks later and his before is 89/90 mph and his after is 93mph.  Will continue to monitor and update.

In regards to over speed training, just using one weighted club will not work.  There is an entire thread on it.  You have to use the 3 weighted system for the speed training to work.  We tried the Drive 400 program and it did not work.  Reason why is that you are only using the Driver that you have to do the training.  Over Speed training is training and making your brain believe that you can swing faster.  You can't do this with just one weighted club.  One weighted club will only be giving you a physical work out and not training your brain to swing faster.

Thanks for posting on the results.  This is very kind of you to let us in on what is happening.  My son's set will come in on Friday.

#43 Jaggie99

Jaggie99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128683
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

Picked up this set also. My son(13) and I do it every other day together. Actually has him excited and looking forward to training on this 3-4x a week. After a week his weighted swings speeds have gone up significantly. They will likely plateau in week 2 onwards after the initial bump. His Driver swing speed used to be around 72-75 mph. His Driver swing speed has jumped to 82mph now. I think this is more about the technique aspect. The weighted sticks training helps in building the lag. He can see that immediately on the swing speed radar when training. So, as he is engaging his lower body more and feeling his arms mostly relaxed in the swing, the resulting swing speeds have gone up, and the contact is better.

It will be interesting to monitor the progress few weeks into it to see if the results are sustainable for him

#44 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:36 AM

FYI...my son (11 y/o) is in his first week of overspeed training.  We are using a sports radar which I think tends to be a little on the high side compared to trackman. In his 1st workout his highest swing speed was 91mph. In his 3rd workout, he hit 95 mph. he just started so we will see if this holds up.

I will say that the day before he hit the 95 mph, he was playing and hit a drive towards a bunker. He thought for sure he was going in but ended up carrying it.  That is the first time he has ever carried that bunker so something is happening.

#45 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 26 April 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

FYI...my son (11 y/o) is in his first week of overspeed training.  We are using a sports radar which I think tends to be a little on the high side compared to trackman. In his 1st workout his highest swing speed was 91mph. In his 3rd workout, he hit 95 mph. he just started so we will see if this holds up.

I will say that the day before he hit the 95 mph, he was playing and hit a drive towards a bunker. He thought for sure he was going in but ended up carrying it.  That is the first time he has ever carried that bunker so something is happening.

In the main Swing Speed Thread they say that the Trackman uses radar for swing speed then calculates what the swing speed is at the center of the club face.  I believe they said the Trackman is around 5mph slower.  I think the Swing Caddie SC200 does the same thing.  Beginning to the the Swing caddie is a POS.  We use another radar as well and it is consistently 5-8mph faster than the SC200.  Radar devices used for speed only are measuring the toe of the club which is the fastest part.

#46 darter79

darter79

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66967
GolfWRX Likes : 308

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

We started about a week ago for reference my daughter is only 7.  When testing her swing speed with a driver before around 55- 58.  On Tuesday after her over speed session her driver was 61 four times in a row.  I would say it works.

#47 hangontight

hangontight

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477968
GolfWRX Likes : 252

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:13 PM

View Postdarter79, on 26 April 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

We started about a week ago for reference my daughter is only 7.  When testing her swing speed with a driver before around 55- 58.  On Tuesday after her over speed session her driver was 61 four times in a row.  I would say it works.

What size did you get, Pee Wee or All Star?

From what I understand, it is ideal to be about as long as Driver.  For us (7 YO, Boy), that woudl be about 34" Driver legth.....sort of in between but the weight of the All Star Set seems to better match up with Heavy Hitters above guidance (lightest = 20% lighter than driver, Med = 10% lighter, Heavy = 5% heavier).  Currrent Driver total setup is about 262 g.

Edited by hangontight, 26 April 2018 - 12:14 PM.

#48 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 26 April 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 26 April 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

In the main Swing Speed Thread they say that the Trackman uses radar for swing speed then calculates what the swing speed is at the center of the club face.  I believe they said the Trackman is around 5mph slower.  I think the Swing Caddie SC200 does the same thing.  Beginning to the the Swing caddie is a POS.  We use another radar as well and it is consistently 5-8mph faster than the SC200.  Radar devices used for speed only are measuring the toe of the club which is the fastest part.

Here are the things I am interested is watching:
  • When will the plateau happen and how fast will he be?
  • How long will the plateau last and how far will the jump be after that?
  • Do you have to continue doing the training to maintain the speed?
  • Would it be better to do it in intervals? 3 monts on...1 month off...3 months on?
  • What does TPI think of this? Does this fit into their model of hitting the speed zones for juniors?
Also, this is the radar we are using. https://www.amazon.c...ds=sports radar

Edited by Palmetto Golfer, 26 April 2018 - 02:52 PM.

#49 darter79

darter79

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66967
GolfWRX Likes : 308

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

View Posthangontight, on 26 April 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

View Postdarter79, on 26 April 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

What size did you get, Pee Wee or All Star?

From what I understand, it is ideal to be about as long as Driver.  For us (7 YO, Boy), that woudl be about 34" Driver legth.....sort of in between but the weight of the All Star Set seems to better match up with Heavy Hitters above guidance (lightest = 20% lighter than driver, Med = 10% lighter, Heavy = 5% heavier).  Currrent Driver total setup is about 262 g.

we went all star since she is almost 8 and a huge kid. I didn't want to buy twice with in 6 months.

#50 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:59 AM

Quick update...my son is in his 2nd week of speed training.  Started at 91 mph with the green stick and hit 100 mph yesterday.

Another interesting change, on the tee box the other day he got after it on the swing and per gamegolf, hit his longest drive ever. I asked him what he changed. He said if he was going to do the speed training, he might as well swing fast on the course.  I guess the speed training gave him permission to go fast.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:23 AM

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 05 May 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

Quick update...my son is in his 2nd week of speed training.  Started at 91 mph with the green stick and hit 100 mph yesterday.

Another interesting change, on the tee box the other day he got after it on the swing and per gamegolf, hit his longest drive ever. I asked him what he changed. He said if he was going to do the speed training, he might as well swing fast on the course.  I guess the speed training gave him permission to go fast.

Is he using the adult set?

#52 jollysammy

jollysammy

Jollysammy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99257
  • Ebay ID:ajjustin
GolfWRX Likes : 130

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

I guess you guys are doing all this so your child can hit longer.  My son and I came from baseball so he swung baseball bats long before he became a tournament golfer.  He never had a problem with swing speed.  When we started playing tournament golf at 9-10 he was easily outdriving the other boys, many times Dads would say they couldn't hit their drivers that far.  But looking back I would trade in a second his ability to spank a long drive for short game and putting touch.  He was 4-5 years behind the boys he was competing against since they started at 4-5 years old and he started at 9, but didn't really play year round like they did until he was 13.  All those early years they had to hone their  putting from 20-30ft and laser short games from 60 yards in.  All these things they could do before they could hit far with their drivers.  At 13 my son hit a 360 yd drive on what is now hole 1 at Poppy Hills, he then proceeded to hit a 110 yd 54 wedge blowing the green by 20 yards, chipped on and 2 putted for par.  If he had any decent short game he should've been going for eagle, especially when the nearest other boys drove 250. I still remember worrying that he was going to kill the marshall standing on top of the hill at 250 and that same marshal telling the boys, there's one at 225, 2 here in the bunker at 250, and the next one iis in the next county...  When they are young, don't worry so much about speed or distance, concentrate on accuracy under pressure especially for what they can accomplish now, as they grow the distance will come.  220 in the middle of the fairway will beat 290 into the trees every day of the week.

Edited by jollysammy, 05 May 2018 - 10:20 AM.

#53 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

View Postjollysammy, on 05 May 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

I guess you guys are doing all this so your child can hit longer.  My son and I came from baseball so he swung baseball bats long before he became a tournament golfer.  He never had a problem with swing speed.  When we started playing tournament golf at 9-10 he was easily outdriving the other boys, many times Dads would say they couldn't hit their drivers that far.  But looking back I would trade in a second his ability to spank a long drive for short game and putting touch.  He was 4-5 years behind the boys he was competing against since they started at 4-5 years old and he started at 9, but didn't really play year round like they did until he was 13.  All those early years they had to hone their  putting from 20-30ft and laser short games from 60 yards in.  All these things they could do before they could hit far with their drivers.  At 13 my son hit a 360 yd drive on what is now hole 1 at Poppy Hills, he then proceeded to hit a 110 yd 54 wedge blowing the green by 20 yards, chipped on and 2 putted for par.  If he had any decent short game he should've been going for eagle, especially when the nearest other boys drove 250. I still remember worrying that he was going to kill the marshall standing on top of the hill at 250 and that same marshal telling the boys, there's one at 225, 2 here in the bunker at 250, and the next one iis in the next county...  When they are young, don't worry so much about speed or distance, concentrate on accuracy under pressure especially for what they can accomplish now, as they grow the distance will come.  220 in the middle of the fairway will beat 290 into the trees every day of the week.

100% disagree and if you read or listen to what the experts say, they disagree as well.  You need to listen to the Dr. Greg Rose podcast I posted.  He said “the number one goal for a young golfer is to learn to be Athletic so they can hit the ball a long way.   They can teach the rest later.”

#54 Cicero

Cicero

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41303
GolfWRX Likes : 367

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 05 May 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

100% disagree and if you read or listen to what the experts say, they disagree as well.  You need to listen to the Dr. Greg Rose podcast I posted.  He said “the number one goal for a young golfer is to learn to be Athletic so they can hit the ball a long way.   They can teach the rest later.”

I agree.  I’ve read or heard a few of the great players have said that they learned to hit it hard first, then worried about speed later.  This was back when all you had was persimmon and butter knives to work with.  The reason was that it would be a lot easier to dial it back later than it would be to try to gain speed as an older player.

#55 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 05 May 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Yes he is using the adult set. He is using a the new ping driver and the weight of that bumped him to the adult set.

#56 Palmetto Golfer

Palmetto Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

Jolly...I hear what you are saying but just because he is trying to hit it further doesn't mean we think the short game is unimportant.  In fact just the opposite as he spends much more time chipping and putting than anything esle.  Also, you always want what you don't have.  Last year, Speith was chasing more distance.  Dustin Johnson works a ton on his wedges and putting.

My son last year played in an 18 hole event with a kid that out drove him by 40+ yards. There were four par 4s my son could not reach.  His competitor could not only reach those Par 4s in two, he could also reach the Par 5s in two.  I don't care how good your short game is...he has no chance against that. I don't care how good your short game is.

#57 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

View PostPalmetto Golfer, on 05 May 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

View Postheavy_hitter, on 05 May 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Yes he is using the adult set. He is using a the new ping driver and the weight of that bumped him to the adult set.

I am frustrated with the radars I have.  I have a netplayz personal radar and I have the Voice Caddie Sc200 radar.  The Sc200 I do not like.  The radar and ball speed are highly inaccurate.  The fastest his swing speed has been with it is 93mph.  Most of the time it is misreading, I believe, because it won’t register over 89 and I know he is swinging faster than that.  The we go to the NetPlayz and it is registering 100-114.  I think it may pick up the ball at impact at times.  I know he is swinging faster, but don’t really know how much because I can’t get a true reading.

#58 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:11 AM

I emailed Voice Caddie to find out why my unit wasn’t accurate.  They told me not to unfold the support all the way back and to get the unit as vertical as possible.  It worked.

After 9 weeks of training we have a 5 mph increase in swing speed.  After SS training he took his 3 shots with driver and went 95/94/95.

#59 hangontight

hangontight

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477968
GolfWRX Likes : 252

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:36 PM

Should overspeed training be done on playing/practice days?  or Off days?

#60 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

View Posthangontight, on 21 May 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

Should overspeed training be done on playing/practice days?  or Off days?

You just do it every other day regardless.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors