Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Final price drop!! M1 440 w/addi 6x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 sgilly28

sgilly28

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 310669
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

price includes conus shipping and paypal fees. I'm not long enough to do this club justice. it is one of the best feeling/longest combos I've ever hit. Slowly transitioning to an all ping bag so no trades unless you have a g400 lst with tour shaft. Would possibly entertain G lst and G stretch combos.(may need cash added depending on shafts)  if there are any questions or if you want pics in a different light/angle please don't hesitate to pm and ask! note: the crown pic looked like two chips the way the light hit it, also the discoloration is from the wrx watermark. the top is clean, i've added one from a different angle to show it's in great condition! Don't be afraid to send offers. Let's get this sold tonight so i can take it to the post office tomorrow.

M1 440 w/ ad di 6x black $450 OBRO $400 $375 $350

m1 sole.jpg

m1 crown.jpg

m1 face.jpg

m1 crown 2.jpg

ad di.jpg

Edited by sgilly28, 15 November 2017 - 06:06 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors