Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fixing a Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LaBraeGolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Member #: 127471
  • Handicap:7.3
  • Ebay ID:dakotalabrae
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:07 PM

So I bought a Bushnell 1600 Pro Tournament Edition, used on the cheap about a year ago. The battery door wouldn't stay shut as of late without tape. The battery was low so decided to change it and it hasn't worked or turned on since. I know the battery is good and I tried several others just to make sure. I understand there could be probably many things wrong, but just curious if anyone has had success fixing them? Thanks in advance.

Ping G400 SFT 10 UST ATTAS T2-5S
Adams F11 Ti 15 UST Elements Wind 6F4
Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy 17 & 23 Stock Stiff
Bridgestone J40 DPC 5-PW Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Ping Glide 50/SS, 54/SS and 58/SS CFS Wedge
Odyssey Black Tour Design #6

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

#2 ecfritts

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Member #: 86369
  • Ebay ID:ecfritts
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

I' not sure what the fix is.  Mine is acting up as well.  I have to open, take off the battery door / lid and then reattach.  Sometimes I have to do this several times to get it to work.  This has me looking for a new range finder.  I really like Bushnell but I'm leaning toward Leupold...obviously I'm looking for used ones.  I've just missed a few on the BST so I'm also looking on eBay.  I just hate to drop the money but then again I can't really imagine playing without one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors