Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Football Reporter / Expert - Holly Sonders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RSinSG

RSinSG

What, Me Worry?

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 300931
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:RSinPS
GolfWRX Likes : 1497

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:46 AM

I got back today from a SoCal visit with family where I was unable to watch any college football. I planted myself in front of the TV this afternoon to watch my beloved USC Trojans play Colorado which I had recorded. Iíve never cared much for the eye candy sideline reporters, and was surprised today to learn Holly Sonders was working the game. Happily she only showed up one or two times, but that was too much.

I know why they use ďreportersĒ like her, but other than two obvious reasons Iím not sure what qualifies her for the job. After her US Open whiff I didnít expect to see her interviewing anyone about anything.

Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
Ping G30 3 wood
Ben Hogan VTKR 17* and 21* hybrid
Ping G30 Irons 5-SW
Ping Glide 58* LW
Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or) Scotty Cameron Fastback
Gamegolf
https://www.ledges.com/ Home course

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

Man, she gets more hate than any other woman on the web. But, I am always happy to see her get air time. I'm a fan...even if I'm the only one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors