Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bushnell Excel Review?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Miker20890

Miker20890

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 403590
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

any reviews for the bushnell excel watch? tried searching but didnt come up with much.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 FiveG’s

FiveG’s

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 483102
  • Handicap:17
  • Ebay ID:Awg1217
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM

View PostMiker20890, on 12 November 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

any reviews for the bushnell excel watch? tried searching but didnt come up with much.

Myself and a couple others did a full blown review on the Excel. You can find it in The Hackers Paradise Forums

#3 Miker20890

Miker20890

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 403590
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:28 PM

View PostFiveG’s, on 12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostMiker20890, on 12 November 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

Myself and a couple others did a full blown review on the Excel. You can find it in The Hackers Paradise Forums

Thanks. I’ll check it out.

#4 cristphoto

cristphoto

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
GolfWRX Likes : 529

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

I got an Excel at the beginning of the summer.  It works great and I have no complaints. Battery life is excellent. Bushnell claims three rounds of golf without recharging and I believe them. After every round when I hit the battery button it always says 75%.  I also have a Bushnell V4 laser and when reading a middle flag position the Excel typically reads within a yard or two. It also comes with a free downloadable phone app which has some neat features. You have to input the Excel's serial number to activate the app. One nice feature of the watch is the swing speed function. You simply hit a button to turn it on and then tee off. Only thing is you don't see the results on the watch, they are blue-toothed to the app.  Updating courses is super easy. You just access the phone app, go to the course database and check the date of the last update for that course. Then compare the date of manufacture or the rear of the watch and if you have reason to think the course has been modified hit update for that course. You get a confirmation on the watch and the process only takes a few seconds.  For the business types that must stay in contact it will read text messages that were sent to your phone. I'm retired so I haven't tried this yet. Bottom line is its accurate, waterproof, reliable (so far), and does what I want. I paid $199 for mine at Golf Galaxy. Highly recommended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors