Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Educate me on which See More I want


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I知 looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

    Tour Winner

  • Sponsors
  • 545 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67165
  • Joined: 10/06/2008
  • Location:Franklin, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.

2

#3 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn稚 need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I知 open to its benefits. I just don稚 want a mallet or other crazy shapes.
Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

3

#4 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

    Tour Winner

  • Sponsors
  • 545 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67165
  • Joined: 10/06/2008
  • Location:Franklin, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn't need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I'm open to its benefits. I just don't want a mallet or other crazy shapes.

try the m1t or mini giant or one SS - all three great designs.

4

#5 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn't need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I'm open to its benefits. I just don't want a mallet or other crazy shapes.

try the m1t or mini giant or one SS - all three great designs.
OK, it looks like I've narrowed things down to two older models:
The Original FGP SS303 Milled and the PTM 1 FGP
Can any one shed any light on what differences, if any, exist between these two putters?

Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

5

#6 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

View Postdxdgenert, on 17 November 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostSeeMore Putters, on 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

View Postdxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn't need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I'm open to its benefits. I just don't want a mallet or other crazy shapes.

try the m1t or mini giant or one SS - all three great designs.
OK, it looks like I've narrowed things down to two older models:
The Original FGP SS303 Milled and the PTM 1 FGP
Can any one shed any light on what differences, if any, exist between these two putters?
So... I知 a weak man. A used, like-new PTM 1 is coming my way. $65 seemed too good to pass up! How壇 I do?
Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

6

#7 BogeyParBogey

BogeyParBogey

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481476
  • Joined: 09/10/2017
  • Location:northern IL
  • Handicap:bad
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:29 PM

I'd say pretty well, roll it and see how you do!  The PTM1 has rifle scope and is face balanced at impact, but also has toe hang.

7

#8 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

    Tour Winner

  • Sponsors
  • 545 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67165
  • Joined: 10/06/2008
  • Location:Franklin, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

PTM1 is a fantastic gamer.  Very simple to use.  Let us know what questions you have.  Happy to help.

8

#9 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:34 PM

Putter arrived, today. Terrific craftsmanship! The set up is effortless, to me, and seems like it will be very consistent from one putt to the next. The ball feels great on center-strikes but lets you know when you致e missed. After five putts, I was stacking balls into a neat little pile from 10 feet. Putter is 33 inches, which is my preferred length but I知 toying with the idea of adding a Super Stroke counter-balanced grip. I知 curious if the combination of center shaft and shorter length will make that impractical?
Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

9

#10 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

    Tour Winner

  • Sponsors
  • 545 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67165
  • Joined: 10/06/2008
  • Location:Franklin, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

View Postdxdgenert, on 20 November 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

Putter arrived, today. Terrific craftsmanship! The set up is effortless, to me, and seems like it will be very consistent from one putt to the next. The ball feels great on center-strikes but lets you know when you've missed. After five putts, I was stacking balls into a neat little pile from 10 feet. Putter is 33 inches, which is my preferred length but I'm toying with the idea of adding a Super Stroke counter-balanced grip. I'm curious if the combination of center shaft and shorter length will make that impractical?

What did your "online" measurement give you?  Thanks.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

    Dirtiest player in the game

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Joined: 05/14/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Handicap:15.6
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

I値l have to look into the online calculator but I知 fairly short (57) with long arms. In the past I致e always gravitated to 33, give or take 1/2. When I use a 35 putter, like my previous PING, I tend to choke down quite a bit. As I understand that is the preferred grip for a counter balanced grip (1-2 of shaft above the hands). I致e always assumed that a center shafted putter should be a bit longer than typical to ensure the toe isn稚 down and the heel up.
I guess my question is if a 33 SeeMore is too short experiment with a counter balanced grip? If it is too short, I値l just use a different Super Stroke model, without counter balancing.

Edited by dxdgenert, 21 November 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 S Grind 54* and 58*
SeeMore PTM1
Bettinardi 2016 BB1F
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1

11



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors