Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Educate me on which See More I want

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

Dirtiest player in the game

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28908
  • Handicap:16.5
  • Ebay ID:dxdgenert
GolfWRX Likes : 190

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I知 looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Cobra KING F7 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 60
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
PING G15 4-UW
Cleveland RTX-3 CB 56* and 60*
PING Redwood D66 w/ SuperStroke Flatso Ultra
Maxfli U/6 Tour Soft

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

Tour Winner

• Sponsors
  • 509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67165
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

dxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.

#3 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

SeeMore Putters, on 12 November 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

I like the concept of the Rifle Scope Technology and want to try a See More putter. But which one? I'm looking for a milled head, preferably deep milled. No inserts! I like an Anser style flange but with a wider body. I prefer straight lines over curves. So, which See More is that?

Happy to help with our input.  Give a look at the Nashville series z1c (platinum or black).  Head looks like an anser head without the hosel.  Many who like an anser style head start with this look.  Or you can always try our DB4.  If you need more info give us a ring at 615-435-8015 or open 24/7 at info@seemore.com.
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn稚 need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I知 open to its benefits. I just don稚 want a mallet or other crazy shapes.
PING G15 4-UW
Maxfli U/6 Tour Soft

#4 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

Tour Winner

• Sponsors
  • 509 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM

dxdgenert, on 12 November 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn't need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I'm open to its benefits. I just don't want a mallet or other crazy shapes.

try the m1t or mini giant or one SS - all three great designs.

#5 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

SeeMore Putters, on 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear, it doesn't need to look like an Anser, just be a heel-toe blade. I imagine you folks think your blade design is better and I'm open to its benefits. I just don't want a mallet or other crazy shapes.

OK, it looks like I've narrowed things down to two older models:
The Original FGP SS303 Milled and the PTM 1 FGP
Can any one shed any light on what differences, if any, exist between these two putters?

PING G15 4-UW
Maxfli U/6 Tour Soft

#6 dxdgenert

dxdgenert

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

dxdgenert, on 17 November 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

SeeMore Putters, on 13 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

OK, it looks like I've narrowed things down to two older models:
The Original FGP SS303 Milled and the PTM 1 FGP
Can any one shed any light on what differences, if any, exist between these two putters?
So... I知 a weak man. A used, like-new PTM 1 is coming my way. $65 seemed too good to pass up! How壇 I do?
PING G15 4-UW
Maxfli U/6 Tour Soft

#7 BogeyParBogey

BogeyParBogey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481476
  • Handicap:17.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

I'd say pretty well, roll it and see how you do!  The PTM1 has rifle scope and is face balanced at impact, but also has toe hang.

#8 SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters

Tour Winner

• Sponsors
  • 509 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 09:54 AM

PTM1 is a fantastic gamer.  Very simple to use.  Let us know what questions you have.  Happy to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors