Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

SIGNIFICANT (25%) Price Drop Cobra KING Pro Irons 3-Gap Wedge Chrome with Ctaper 130X

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SBH9458

SBH9458

Go Army! Beat Navy!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 337505
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

Literally take 25% off what I have them listed for....take 25% off the $750 combined ask, which is way less than I want to sell them for, and the set plus the additional blade is yours...I'm off work today and can pack them up and ship them....first to the punch gets them and this is as low as I can go...you won't find a complete set of this quality anywhere for this price.

For sale we have:

1.  An exceptional set of Cobra King Pro Irons 3-Gap Wedge with KBS Ctaper 130X.  Pictures tell the story, they really are in great shape in my opinion, but your opinion is the one that counts!  The blended/flow set from Cobra offers up 3-6 CB, 7-P MB, and the Gap Wedge is MB also.  The whole set is standard length and lie, and all are standard loft except for the Gap Wedge which is set at 52*.  Grips are the Lamkin UTx Cobra LTD factory installs.  I bought these mid summer this year, didn't get to play much due to work and didn't have range time.  Love these irons but I'm going in a different direction.

Love to pack them up this weekend and ship them out on Monday.  Please no lowball offers...these irons are in great shape, so I'm not looking to just dump them, even though I'm listing them at a low price.

Asking $650 shipped, which is about half price for ordering them right now from Cobra.  I think it is quite a deal, but again your opinion is the one that counts!

2.  Cally Epic 2H (18*) head and headcover.  Bought this a couple weeks back from a fellow WRXer to see how it would fit in the gaps, but my older hybrid fits for my gaps better as the new Epic 2H went a bit too far.  I'm losing money by posting at this price, but I want to go ahead and move it ASAP...pictures tell true story of condition, quite nice...so asking $OLD OBRO shipped.

3.  Cally Big Bertha 816 Alpha 14* 3W head and head cover.  In played condition, as it was my gamer for part of this summer...not that many rounds on it at all....no range time.  Pictures tell the story here too.  I'd like to move this ASAP also....so asking $OLD shipped.

4.  Cobra King Pro 6 iron MB mated to KBS Ctaper 130X...standard L/L/L....I bought this to go with the set above because I wanted to move one more iron into blades.  Since I'm moving the set above, this can go too.  I paid for it brand new from Cobra a couple weeks ago.  Not smart, but it is what it is.  It has seen two rounds (maybe three shots) and it looks just like that..pics tell the story.  Asking $100 for it shipped.  We can work out a deal to add it to the set above if desired.
Please PM with reasonable offers and questions.  If you need another picture to make a decision, let me know.

Not really looking for trades, but worst I can say is no....so you can offer if you'd like!

I ship USPS priority.  Shipping CONUS only.  PayPal for payment.

PM any questions guys....thanks much for looking!

Attached Thumbnails

• King Cobra 1.jpg
  • King Cobra 2.jpg
  • King Cobra 3.jpg
  • King Cobra 4.jpg
  • King Cobra 5.jpg
  • King Cobra 6.jpg
  • King Cobra 7.jpg
  • IMG_2097.JPG
  • IMG_2098.JPG
  • IMG_2099.JPG
  • IMG_2100.JPG
  • IMG_2101.JPG
  • IMG_2102.JPG

Edited by SBH9458, Yesterday, 10:23 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 SBH9458

SBH9458

Go Army! Beat Navy!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

Epic 2H $OLD!

#3 SBH9458

SBH9458

Go Army! Beat Navy!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:12 PM

816 BBA 3W $OLD!

#4 SBH9458

SBH9458

Go Army! Beat Navy!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Dropped the price on these now, gang...let’s get them moved on to someone who will put them to great use!

#5 SBH9458

SBH9458

Go Army! Beat Navy!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:33 PM

Like to get these moved fellas. Reasonable offer will get it done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors