Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What do you do for a living...


95 replies to this topic

#61 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 18155

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

View PostPutterHo, on 30 November 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Trophy Husband.  Get the kids to school with matching clothes, hair brushed, and ensure sliced fruit is in lunches.  Make sure they are on time for gymnastics, taekwon do, and swim.  Rinse and Repeat.

You too ?  It's a good gig if you can get it.  Lol.  

Seriously though I am mr mom to a 9 year old.  Who plays 3 sports well.  So full time driver for sure.  

In my spare time I run/own a metal fab/design shop that specializes in automobilia. ( hot rod shop lol) and have since 2001.  It's a niche market for sure.  But stayed steady for 16 years plus without an ounce of actual advertisement.  Just word of mouth and repeat clients.  I think of my self as more artist than mechanic.  Although we do it all from welding to upholstery to paint.  Truth is I get paid for my taste and eye.  Most people can't see it before it's built.  I can. Always could.  

My shop  has a loft lie machine , outdoor artificial putting green and a range to hit balls out back.  Lol. Nothing too fancy.  But plenty of room for lunchtime and early morning practice.  

But mr mom trumps all that if need be.  My wife has a position running a very large surgeons office and just can't be flexible like I can.  So that's what I do.  Wouldn't change a thing.

Callaway Rogue 9.8 Tour issue Rogue Black 80TX  playing at 43 1/4
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridgestone Tour B-XH 18 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
Vokey Tour issue raw SM6   50 f  54  60 M  Modus 130S
Cameron GSS 1.5 009  Vertical stamp , tungsten sole weights

hows that for brand loyalty??

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 ChillyDipper

ChillyDipper

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393850
  • Joined: 08/30/2015
  • Location:New Jersey/Canada
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 718

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:47 PM

35, Structural Engineer.  If you need your building to stand up or to be repaired (big or small), then hit me up.
WIMB:
Ping G LST 10.5
Ping G - 14.5*
Titleist 712U - 2i
VR Pro Blade - 3-9
Vokey SM6 - 47* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 51* F Grind
Vokey SM6 - 55* S Grind
Vokey SM6 - 59* L Grind
SC Newport 2 - AOP

2

#63 PutterHo

PutterHo

    We all have our vices.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67708
  • Joined: 10/16/2008
  • Handicap:Alot
GolfWRX Likes : 943

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:52 PM

View Postbladehunter, on 09 December 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostPutterHo, on 30 November 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Trophy Husband.  Get the kids to school with matching clothes, hair brushed, and ensure sliced fruit is in lunches.  Make sure they are on time for gymnastics, taekwon do, and swim.  Rinse and Repeat.

You too ?  It's a good gig if you can get it.  Lol.  

Seriously though I am mr mom to a 9 year old.  Who plays 3 sports well.  So full time driver for sure.  

In my spare time I run/own a metal fab/design shop that specializes in automobilia. ( hot rod shop lol) and have since 2001.  It's a niche market for sure.  But stayed steady for 16 years plus without an ounce of actual advertisement.  Just word of mouth and repeat clients.  I think of my self as more artist than mechanic.  Although we do it all from welding to upholstery to paint.  Truth is I get paid for my taste and eye.  Most people can't see it before it's built.  I can. Always could.  

My shop  has a loft lie machine , outdoor artificial putting green and a range to hit balls out back.  Lol. Nothing too fancy.  But plenty of room for lunchtime and early morning practice.  

But mr mom trumps all that if need be.  My wife has a position running a very large surgeons office and just can't be flexible like I can.  So that's what I do.  Wouldn't change a thing.
It's tough ..... I play golf when everyone is working.  6am-8:15am before school and then 3:15pm-6ish with activities after school.  If just one of the kids (ages 3-7) gets into golf on a serious level then it's game on but for now we're focusing on school, swimming, gymnastic, and taekwon do. Wouldn't change it for the world.
Ping G400 Max 10.5 Accra Z55 LS
Callaway Rogue 4 wood
Callaway Epic 19* Accra FX1000
Srixon Z565 4-AW
Vokey Indigo 54
Vokey Indigo 60
Camico Newport 2

3

#64 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 18155

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostPutterHo, on 09 December 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 09 December 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostPutterHo, on 30 November 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Trophy Husband.  Get the kids to school with matching clothes, hair brushed, and ensure sliced fruit is in lunches.  Make sure they are on time for gymnastics, taekwon do, and swim.  Rinse and Repeat.

You too ?  It's a good gig if you can get it.  Lol.  

Seriously though I am mr mom to a 9 year old.  Who plays 3 sports well.  So full time driver for sure.  

In my spare time I run/own a metal fab/design shop that specializes in automobilia. ( hot rod shop lol) and have since 2001.  It's a niche market for sure.  But stayed steady for 16 years plus without an ounce of actual advertisement.  Just word of mouth and repeat clients.  I think of my self as more artist than mechanic.  Although we do it all from welding to upholstery to paint.  Truth is I get paid for my taste and eye.  Most people can't see it before it's built.  I can. Always could.  

My shop  has a loft lie machine , outdoor artificial putting green and a range to hit balls out back.  Lol. Nothing too fancy.  But plenty of room for lunchtime and early morning practice.  

But mr mom trumps all that if need be.  My wife has a position running a very large surgeons office and just can't be flexible like I can.  So that's what I do.  Wouldn't change a thing.
It's tough ..... I play golf when everyone is working.  6am-8:15am before school and then 3:15pm-6ish with activities after school.  If just one of the kids (ages 3-7) gets into golf on a serious level then it's game on but for now we're focusing on school, swimming, gymnastic, and taekwon do. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Yep.  Same time here too.  Anyone who wants to play with me knows that " he has to be done by 530 to pickup the kid". Lol.    Mine is interested In playing , has a good natural move and is in an interlock grip etc already.  . But basketball has his eye at the moment.  Which is cool.  But if the bug bites him hard for golf my playing time will go up x2 easily!  Lol
Callaway Rogue 9.8 Tour issue Rogue Black 80TX  playing at 43 1/4
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridgestone Tour B-XH 18 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
Vokey Tour issue raw SM6   50 f  54  60 M  Modus 130S
Cameron GSS 1.5 009  Vertical stamp , tungsten sole weights

hows that for brand loyalty??

4

#65 BMC

BMC

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108173
  • Joined: 05/18/2010
  • Location:The South
  • Handicap:YES
GolfWRX Likes : 2985

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

I talk to myself in the basement.

I'm a voice-over actor doing commercials and narrations (Discovery/Velocity, blah blah blah)you may have heard me on a sleepless night at 3AM.  Was a radio DJ/Personality for 20 years.

Also, work in a large CC golf shop around 25 hours a week.  The best job in golf is working one when you don't need it for your income.

NIKE Vapor Pro driver
Cleveland 13* FW
Cobra Baffler Pro 4-hybrid
Srixon Z565 irons
Vokey wedges
Odyssey #7 Tank 38"

5

#66 drake47

drake47

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80702
  • Joined: 04/20/2009
  • Location:Alberta, Canada/ Mesa AZ.
GolfWRX Likes : 353

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:52 AM

Own a commercial electrical contracting business and do a little commercial real estate investing.
Driver - Ping G400 Max - Hzrdus Yellow
3 Wood - Ping G400 Stretch - Hzrdus Red
Hybrid - Ping G400 - Fubuki AX
Irons - 4-GW - Mizuno JPX 900 Forged
Wedges - Mizuno T7 -  54*  58*
Putter - SC Studio Select Newport 2

6

#67 CHuntsman

CHuntsman

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460084
  • Joined: 03/22/2017
  • Location:Cumming, GA
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 232

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:32 AM

View PostCommerceTiger, on 11 November 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Assistant Pro at a public course in Georgia. Hopefully about to get into the PGA program soon and hope to become a Pro. Love both sides of the business so I hope to be a full time instructor and stay in the marketing and golf course operations side of it. But teaching is definitely my passion. Been doing it for almost 2 years now (I'm 22).

What course?  I work in Gainesville/Jefferson.

7

#68 ramdorsky

ramdorsky

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466436
  • Joined: 05/05/2017
  • Location:South Texas
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

I sell agricultural inputs in the row crop and pasture market. Corn, cotton, milo, and soybean seed, as well as liquid fertilizer and pesticides. We can get "professional" products for golf courses too.

View PostChief Illiniwek, on 16 November 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

I grow corn and soybeans with my dad.

Right on Chief! We are about to start planting corn in the next two weeks. Rio Grande Valley already started.

Edited by ramdorsky, 02 February 2018 - 04:32 PM.

Cobra Bio Cell Pro....10*
Taylormade RBZ.......15*
Callaway RAZR(hy)..21*
Mizuno JPX900T.....4-10
Scor...........................50*
Vokey..................54* 60*
SC American Classic III

8

#69 Noyes26

Noyes26

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136297
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:6
  • Ebay ID:Ball26
GolfWRX Likes : 433

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:19 AM

Health insurance broker. If you have Medicare and have a question donít be shy to ask a question. Unless you are in NJ or PA Iím not liscensed in your state but I can still help answer questions.

Sorry, no Medicare, I canít help. My insurance sucks too, I understand.
PING G400 LST 10* Tensei Pro Orange
TI 16 Tmag M2 16.5 Tensei Pro White
Taylormade P790 3-PW KBS $-Taper
Vokey SM7 54, 60
Few CT's
WITB Link

9

#70 BeefShank

BeefShank

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489514
  • Joined: 12/26/2017
  • Location:Victoria
  • Handicap:18
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:33 PM

Full time student, part time waiter.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Mulligan26

Mulligan26

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28075
  • Joined: 04/20/2007
  • Location:New Hampshire
GolfWRX Likes : 464

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

Spring, Summer and Fall: PGA Apprentice Assistant Professional.

Winter: Facilities maintenance for the Seacoast's Premier bus company.

I love both, maintenance gig allows me to play with power tools, build things and drive big trucks. The golf gig is what Ive been doing for well forever.
Bats/Sticks/Tools:

Ping G 10.5 set at 9.9, tour ad di 6x
Titleist 915F set at A4 (16.5), Rouge Black 80s
Titleist 910H set at A1 (19), Diamana Whiteboard 90s
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW, KBS Tour 120s
Titleist SM6 52(bent to 51), 56, 60. M grinds on the 56 and 60 F on the 51
Cameron Squareback.
ProV1x

Assistant Professional
PGA Apprentice

"Live Free or Die"

11

#72 Deepfork

Deepfork

    Go Pokes!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314249
  • Joined: 05/10/2014
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:PurePoke
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:45 PM

College educated Agronomist for many years and now I am a state manager for a top 10 brewer.

12

#73 Mr. Wolfe

Mr. Wolfe

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101984
  • Joined: 01/14/2010
  • Handicap:9.4
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:56 AM

I design security features to attempt to stay ahead of hard copy counterfeiters.  Work from home, own hours which makes it nice to fit in golf.

Mr. Wolfe

13

#74 John9213

John9213

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444750
  • Joined: 10/25/2016
  • Location:Georgia & Missouri
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

Chief Operations Officer for a building material supply company.

Own and acquire storage unit complexes all over the country but mostly Missouri, Tennessee and Georgia. Have a couple of rental houses as well. Enjoy the storage units the most and could live very comfortably off them for the rest of my life but the building material supply company is a family business.
Also own a lawn care business that I started when I was in middle school. It started my passion for entrepreneurship and has grown into one of the largest in the area. Have received an offer to sell and will be taking it in April. Sad to see it go but I need to simplify my life. Been too busy to start a family or really just enjoy my life and at 28...I’m not getting any younger.
Driver : Mizuno JPX 900 9.5* - KK Silver Tini 60g
3w : Callaway Epic 15* - HZRDUS 6.0
5w : Callaway Epic 18* - HZRDUS 6.0
3h : Callaway Apex 20* - KK Black 80
Irons : MacGregor MT Pro C 4-9 - Dynalite Gold S400
Wedge : Vokey Sm6 F 46*
Wedge : Vokey Sm6 F 50*
Wedge : Callaway MD Forged 54*
Wedge : Callaway MD Forged 58*
Putter : Bettinardi BB39

Bag : Ping hoofer / Pioneer
Ball : TP5,  Gamer soft

14

#75 Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221885
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Fairfield TWP
GolfWRX Likes : 3473

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

Social Worker for a county gov't agency that serves the developmental disabilities population in that county.  I work in investigations and get to deal with situations of abuse, neglect, theft, etc.  12yrs until I can retire.

Edited by Lord Helmet, 19 February 2018 - 09:43 PM.

Z785 - Tensei Pro Blue 60s
TS2 3w - Diamana LTD S+ 80s
718 TMB 19* - DG AMT White s300
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds -  Rifle 6.0
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
Srixon Z Star XV/Pro V1x (still debating)

15

#76 1puttTUT

1puttTUT

    Lefty with occasional game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 354761
  • Joined: 12/29/2014
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:pmtuttle21
GolfWRX Likes : 1034

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Automotive engineer.

I drive around the country in vehicles connected to laptop computers and decide when your transmission should shift gears. It's more complicated than it sounds lol.

I love the travel because of the occasional golf and craft beer I get to discover.

Edited by 1puttTUT, 19 February 2018 - 09:39 PM.

Cobra F8 10.5D w/ Hazardous Yellow
Cobra F7 16* w/ Aldila RIP Beta 80s
Titleist 915H 18* w/Aldila Rogue 95MSI
Titleist 913H 21* w/Diamana 92Hy
Titleist 915H 24* w/Diamana 92Hy
Cobra forged TEC 6-GW w/ KBS Tour 120s
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*/58* w/ Nippon Modus3 125s
TP Mills Trad II roundneck

16

#77 msumark

msumark

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115533
  • Joined: 09/29/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:49 PM

I work as a research chemist. I get paid to do things in the lab that would be considered a felony in a few states.
M1 440 Tour Issue - ADDI 6x
M3 HL - ADDI 6x
M1 3 iron
Taylormade Tour Preferred MB
Taylormade EF 52*, 58*
TM Spider S

17

#78 huskydawg

huskydawg

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 86420
  • Joined: 06/23/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

View Postmsumark, on 20 February 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

I work as a research chemist. I get paid to do things in the lab that would be considered a felony in a few states.

University, government or private sector? How is the outlook of the field?
1W
5W
3 Iron
4-PW
GW
SW
LW
Putter
Ball
Glove
Bag

Sub: 3w for 5i

18

#79 Pulledabill

Pulledabill

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478786
  • Joined: 08/13/2017
  • Location:Keizer, OR
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

Juvenile Corrections.

19

#80 Rob G 89

Rob G 89

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249774
  • Joined: 05/09/2013
  • Location:Sparks, NV
  • Ebay ID:Robgiancola89
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

Branch manager for a consumer finance company


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 CommerceTiger

CommerceTiger

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257846
  • Joined: 06/22/2013
  • Location:Commerce, GA
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:jtur4477
GolfWRX Likes : 1251

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:03 AM

View PostCHuntsman, on 27 December 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

View PostCommerceTiger, on 11 November 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Assistant Pro at a public course in Georgia. Hopefully about to get into the PGA program soon and hope to become a Pro. Love both sides of the business so I hope to be a full time instructor and stay in the marketing and golf course operations side of it. But teaching is definitely my passion. Been doing it for almost 2 years now (I'm 22).

What course?  I work in Gainesville/Jefferson.

Double Oaks in Commerce. Not far at all from where you are.
Titleist 907 D2 w/ V2 67
TM RBZ Stage 2 5W HL 21*
Mizuno MP63 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM4 52 & 58
Odyssey Tour Fill 2 Ball
WITB Link

21

#82 Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221885
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Fairfield TWP
GolfWRX Likes : 3473

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:48 AM

View PostPulledabill, on 20 February 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Juvenile Corrections.

How do you like that?  I would struggle I think.
Z785 - Tensei Pro Blue 60s
TS2 3w - Diamana LTD S+ 80s
718 TMB 19* - DG AMT White s300
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds -  Rifle 6.0
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
Srixon Z Star XV/Pro V1x (still debating)

22

#83 SCme

SCme

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 254900
  • Joined: 06/08/2013
  • Location:Chattanooga, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:25 PM

I work for McKee Foods, makers of America's No.1 snack cake brand, Little Debbie. Been there about 20 years.

23

#84 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,652 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
  • Joined: 11/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 7878

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

View PostSCme, on 22 February 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

I work for McKee Foods, makers of America's No.1 snack cake brand, Little Debbie. Been there about 20 years.

I LOVE Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls.  Especially dipped in cool whip!!
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

24

#85 DrOldSchool

DrOldSchool

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381708
  • Joined: 06/21/2015
  • Location:Noblesville, IN
  • Handicap:4.9
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

I am a professor of Political Science and Public Administration.

So, yeah, golf is my way to stay sane. Especially in an election year.


25

#86 Jkellender

Jkellender

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 261626
  • Joined: 07/04/2013
  • Location:Texas
  • Handicap:3
  • Ebay ID:Jadon11
GolfWRX Likes : 114

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

My business is the accumulation of wealth for my family and my clients
Titleist 913 D2 Fuji F3 Motore
Titleist 913f Aldila Phenom
Titleist 913h Diamana
714 AP2 4-W PX 5.5
Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5
Vokey SM4 56, 60
WITB Link

26

#87 Need4spd

Need4spd

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53885
  • Joined: 04/16/2008
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 285

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Sales rep here. I sell a form of HR outsourcing for small-medium sized businesses.
In the Hoofer

TaylorMade M1 440 10.5° (2017) Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6X
TaylorMade M2 15° (2017) Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7X
TaylorMade Tour Preferred UDI #2 Aldila RIP Alpha 105X
Callaway Rogue Pro 4-5, Apex Pro 6-PW Project X Rifle 6.0
Titleist Vokey Design SM7 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D Project X Rifle 6.0
Odyssey O-Works Black Marxman S
TaylorMade TP5

27

#88 buckrogers71

buckrogers71

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47766
  • Joined: 02/01/2008
  • Location:Glassboro, NJ
  • Ebay ID:buckrogers71
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

Special Education Teacher. Girls' Soccer and Softball Coach.
Current Bag
Driver: Titleist 917d2 w/ Aldila Tour Blue Stiff
FW: TM Aerobuner TP HL 16.5 (Painted 917 by Continental Golf
Hybrids: Adams A12 Pro 20* & 23*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825 Pro 5-GW
Wedges: Vokey SM5 Jet Black 54* M grind 58* M grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 or DelMar California
Ball: Titleist Prov1x or TM TP5x

28

#89 surfanimal

surfanimal

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51424
  • Joined: 03/14/2008
  • Location:Hermosa Beach
  • Ebay ID:surfanimal1984
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:07 AM

Producer/Assistant Director for a few sports tv shows and in the strength & conditioning world as well - mostly writing programs for off season athletes and coach a few group classes for fun.

29

#90 Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221885
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Fairfield TWP
GolfWRX Likes : 3473

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:16 PM

View Postbuckrogers71, on 28 February 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Special Education Teacher. Girls' Soccer and Softball Coach.

Cool.  I was a regular ed teacher by degree, but when I took some special ed classes, I really enjoyed it.  Been in the field ever since.  Also, as a father of a center midfielder U13 (position 8), thanks for coaching the youth.

Z785 - Tensei Pro Blue 60s
TS2 3w - Diamana LTD S+ 80s
718 TMB 19* - DG AMT White s300
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds -  Rifle 6.0
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
Srixon Z Star XV/Pro V1x (still debating)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors