Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

OnCore Elixr

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TAPNPAR

TAPNPAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8279
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

If you have not given this ball a try then you might want to.  I switched to this ball after i was asked to test it and it has been the only ball in my bag since May.  I was always a Pro V1 X and Bridgestone B330 Tour player and the Elixir does everything these two balls do except maybe a little better.  The most notable characteristic is the ball flight, straightest ball i have ever played.  Putts extremely good and sits and stops on the greens.  Actually shot my best round ever at my home track the second full round I played with it which was enough validation for me.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 03trdblack

03trdblack

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3549
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 456

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

I ordered a trial of the Elixr and found it to be pretty fantastic also.  I hit some absolute bombs off the tee with it which has me thinking it may spin a little less off the driver but irons all seemed to spin and react the same way.  Definitely a winner in my book.

#3 mongo54

mongo54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 288569
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

I've tested  it on two separate 9 hole outings and was 1 under on one and even par on the other so I had no trouble switching from Srixon Tour ball. The only thing that took getting used to was the louder sound at impact. Not bad, just different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors