Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

David McLay Kidd learned his lesson

30 replies to this topic

#31 Wardonation

Wardonation

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107035
  • Handicap:+2.8
GolfWRX Likes : 142

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

View PostOregonHack, on 11 April 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

I have played Tetherow three times and Bandon about 10. I enjoy them both. I can see why Tetherow gets some scathing reviews, and I never played it prior to the softening. It isn't for everyone. However, multiple people I speak to that are very knowledgeable in the Bend golf scene tell me that Tetherow is thriving more than any course there. It is a younger crowd with a laid-back vibe. Music is playing from many carts, as well as dozens of players on Golf Boards. Will a 10 index have a chance to break 80? I doubt it. But with the right attitude and group, I find the course and overall experience to be a blast.

I would certainly not want it to be my home course. But I think it is a great once a year experience, something very different from my usual round of golf.
Would not say "thriving" at all. They have taken away preferred tee times for members. Everything but the course is top notch, but Bend Golf Club has the best players and in greens in town by far.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors