Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Is There Any Word or Rumblings On PING or Odyssey Releasing New Putters?


78 replies to this topic

#31 Belmont148

Belmont148

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474430
  • Joined: 07/10/2017
  • Location:Carolinas
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

I would go for the 3TS more than the 2WS. Maybe an affordable #3TS for most of us and a Toulan Atlanta for the rich folks. That would be a nice comparison to see how the new insert performs against the milled Toulan face. Exciting!

Current Bag:

Cobra F7+ Driver 10.5 Aldila Rogue 125 Silver TS 44.5"
Ping G 3w stock Alta Stiff 42.25
F6 Baffler 5w stock Matrix Stiff
Cobra Fly Z 4 hyb. 22* Aldila Rogue 85H R flex
Cobra Forged TEC 5-PW CTL R flex
MD2 Tour 52* and 58* CTL R flex
PM Grind MD3 64* black CTL R flex
Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 DHarry

DHarry

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484408
  • Joined: 10/15/2017
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:38 AM

I'm delighted and very encouraged as to what is in store based on the replies I have gotten on this topic.
Does anyone know if there will be a slant neck PING Ketsch or a slant neck Odyssey Marxman coming? Those models would get me very excited.  


2

#33 Golfdoctor

Golfdoctor

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73113
  • Joined: 01/18/2009
  • Location:Canton, MI
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

I'm delighted and very encouraged as to what is in store based on the replies I have gotten on this topic.
Does anyone know if there will be a slant neck PING Ketsch or a slant neck Odyssey Marxman coming? Those models would get me very excited.  
The only slant neck that Ping has is the PLD model, but isn't sure if it's going to be release to the public.

3

#34 DHarry

DHarry

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484408
  • Joined: 10/15/2017
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostGolfdoctor, on 10 November 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

I'm delighted and very encouraged as to what is in store based on the replies I have gotten on this topic.
Does anyone know if there will be a slant neck PING Ketsch or a slant neck Odyssey Marxman coming? Those models would get me very excited.  
The only slant neck that Ping has is the PLD model, but isn't sure if it's going to be release to the public.

Thank you. I would also settle for a plumber's neck in the Ketsch or Marxman model with toe hang like the Sigma G Tyne H. I'm not mad about 7 style or mid mallets putters which rules the current slant neck models like the Odyssey Works 7s, and the Taylormade Ardmore 3 and other slant neck TP models.

4

#35 Sef

Sef

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Joined: 02/11/2014
  • Location:Atlanta
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:24 PM

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does the slant neck create some toe hang in a mallet or is it just a setup/looks thing?

TM M1 440 9.5 - Tensei Pro White 60 TX
TEE E8 Beta 15* - Rogue 70X... For now
Titleist 716 T-MB 2 & 3i - DG X100... For now
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Yes! Donna 2 - Nippon XXIPB2

5

#36 DHarry

DHarry

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484408
  • Joined: 10/15/2017
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

View PostSef, on 10 November 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does the slant neck create some toe hang in a mallet or is it just a setup/looks thing?

The slant on the O-Works 7s and the Spider Tour creates 38 degrees of toe hang which is a little less than the traditional toe hang of a blade to in theory suit a slight arc stroke.

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does this include the Marxman?

6

#37 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,293 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 4092

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

I have 3 slant neck Odyssey O-Works.  Red  7s, Black 7s, and Custom V-line Fang Tank.  The 7s that is in play has 25g weights, so also a Tank.

I love them all, best year of putting in my life.  I am not really interested in any new release outside a mini jailbird slant, other than that, will hold out hope that #TheCustomShop still opens some day.

Odyssey is making some great stuff, and is reasonably priced.
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Epic SZ 3+ - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP18 Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
Odyssey Black 7s-Tank-34"
TM TP5X

7

#38 Sef

Sef

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Joined: 02/11/2014
  • Location:Atlanta
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostSef, on 10 November 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does the slant neck create some toe hang in a mallet or is it just a setup/looks thing?

The slant on the O-Works 7s and the Spider Tour creates 38 degrees of toe hang which is a little less than the traditional toe hang of a blade to in theory suit a slight arc stroke.

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does this include the Marxman?

Perfect, thank you. Would this be similar to the amount on the 1w?
TM M1 440 9.5 - Tensei Pro White 60 TX
TEE E8 Beta 15* - Rogue 70X... For now
Titleist 716 T-MB 2 & 3i - DG X100... For now
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Yes! Donna 2 - Nippon XXIPB2

8

#39 DHarry

DHarry

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484408
  • Joined: 10/15/2017
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostSef, on 10 November 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostSef, on 10 November 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does the slant neck create some toe hang in a mallet or is it just a setup/looks thing?

The slant on the O-Works 7s and the Spider Tour creates 38 degrees of toe hang which is a little less than the traditional toe hang of a blade to in theory suit a slight arc stroke.

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does this include the Marxman?

Perfect, thank you. Would this be similar to the amount on the 1w?

The 1w is less again. It has a very slight toe hang of about 15 degrees.

9

#40 Sef

Sef

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Joined: 02/11/2014
  • Location:Atlanta
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:


The 1w is less again. It has a very slight toe hang of about 15 degrees.


Thanks!!

TM M1 440 9.5 - Tensei Pro White 60 TX
TEE E8 Beta 15* - Rogue 70X... For now
Titleist 716 T-MB 2 & 3i - DG X100... For now
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Yes! Donna 2 - Nippon XXIPB2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Charles.eichman

Charles.eichman

    Rookie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446268
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

The new odyssey O works line will have an insert more similar to that of the white hot. Also they will keep the red/black color trend going.

11

#42 poppman2142

poppman2142

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18658
  • Joined: 08/30/2006
  • Location:Nebraska
  • Ebay ID:pinescc
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostDHarry, on 10 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostSef, on 10 November 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does the slant neck create some toe hang in a mallet or is it just a setup/looks thing?

The slant on the O-Works 7s and the Spider Tour creates 38 degrees of toe hang which is a little less than the traditional toe hang of a blade to in theory suit a slight arc stroke.

View PostIUbball23, on 09 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I can say that if you guys like slant neck mallet putters then Odyssey may have SEVERAL options for you soon... and yes I have been told that includes the 2Ball

Does this include the Marxman?

Yes it does include a marxman.
Ping G400 lst 8.5* with Aldila Copperhead 70 TX untipped
Callaway Rogue 9* with Aldila Copperhead 70 TX tipped 1/2"
Ping G400 14.5* with Aldila Green Mamba 70 TX untipped
Callaway Rogue SZ 14.5* with Aldila Green Mamba 70 TX untipped
Callaway Epic 19* with Recoil 780 F5 tipped 1/2"
Callaway Epic Pro 4-7 with Aerotech 110i stiff
Callaway Apex Blade 8-GW with Aerotech 110i stiff
Callaway MD4 55 s grind, MD4 60 x grind
Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
Toulon Portland M4 hosel 34.75" with Winn AVS midsize pistol
2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
Ogio Silencer stand bag

12

#43 DougnDallas

DougnDallas

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14154
  • Joined: 04/13/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:22 PM

View PostRH82, on 09 November 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Please release a lined 2 ball putter Odyssey!

I can't say how they are done today, but for many years the line on the Tour Issue 2-balls was done on the van with a Sharpie!

13

#44 fredstar

fredstar

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1814
  • Joined: 06/21/2005
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 178

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:49 AM

Adding to the PING range that sits at about 500 different putters?
Adidas Tour360 2.0
Nike TW13
Nike Lunar Control 4
Jordan Flight Runner

Ping G400 LST Driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Adams a12 Pro Hybrid
Ping i200 Irons
Ping Glide 54, 58
Odyssey RSX Milled Fang

TP5X ball

14

#45 martinritch

martinritch

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66214
  • Joined: 09/22/2008
  • Location:Scotland
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

Hopefully a Jailbird mini with a slant neck!!!!!!!!

  • Driver -  Taylormade M2 10.5* Graphite Design AD DI 6s
  • Fairway - Taylormade M2 Graphite Design AD DI 7s
  • utility irons - Callaway Apex UT 21 & 24 Nippon modus 120s
  • irons - Taylormade P770 5-9 iron Nippon modus 120s
  • wedges - Vokey SM6 46 & 52 F Grind, 56 S Grind, 60 M Grind all KBS Tour s
  • Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport Select.

15

#46 RH82

RH82

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221351
  • Joined: 01/12/2013
  • Location:Alberta, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 313

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:29 AM

View PostDougnDallas, on 13 November 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

View PostRH82, on 09 November 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Please release a lined 2 ball putter Odyssey!

I can't say how they are done today, but for many years the line on the Tour Issue 2-balls was done on the van with a Sharpie!
I know but I was thinking an etched line like the white ice 2 Ball from a a number of years ago.

16

#47 poppman2142

poppman2142

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18658
  • Joined: 08/30/2006
  • Location:Nebraska
  • Ebay ID:pinescc
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

View Postmartinritch, on 14 November 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Hopefully a Jailbird mini with a slant neck!!!!!!!!

Yes there will.
Ping G400 lst 8.5* with Aldila Copperhead 70 TX untipped
Callaway Rogue 9* with Aldila Copperhead 70 TX tipped 1/2"
Ping G400 14.5* with Aldila Green Mamba 70 TX untipped
Callaway Rogue SZ 14.5* with Aldila Green Mamba 70 TX untipped
Callaway Epic 19* with Recoil 780 F5 tipped 1/2"
Callaway Epic Pro 4-7 with Aerotech 110i stiff
Callaway Apex Blade 8-GW with Aerotech 110i stiff
Callaway MD4 55 s grind, MD4 60 x grind
Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
Toulon Portland M4 hosel 34.75" with Winn AVS midsize pistol
2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
Ogio Silencer stand bag

17

#48 Jdavenp3

Jdavenp3

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83941
  • Joined: 05/26/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 191

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

View Postpoppman2142, on 14 November 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

View Postmartinritch, on 14 November 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Hopefully a Jailbird mini with a slant neck!!!!!!!!

Yes there will.

Oh now you're just talking nasty. Solid color or versa themed?
WITB:
*Taylormade M4 8* Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 (shaft subject to change)
*Cobra F7 3wd 14.5*
*Taylormade 2014 Rescue TP 18*
*Cobra King Pro CB 4-GW, KBS FLT Matte black
*Callaway MD3 Lucky Clover 56* & 60*
*Odyssey O-Works Black #7s
*Callaway Chrome Soft X Truvis ball
*Nike camo cart bag.
*Nike Lunar Control 4 Oregon Duck edition shoes

18

#49 Charles.eichman

Charles.eichman

    Rookie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446268
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

Solid color. Black and red. Most models available with slant necks. Also bringing back tank models.

19

#50 Wardonation

Wardonation

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107035
  • Joined: 04/28/2010
  • Handicap:+2.8
GolfWRX Likes : 122

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:38 PM

View PostJdavenp3, on 14 November 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

View Postpoppman2142, on 14 November 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

View Postmartinritch, on 14 November 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Hopefully a Jailbird mini with a slant neck!!!!!!!!

Yes there will.

Oh now you're just talking nasty. Solid color or versa themed?
I putted with the jailbird mini slant neck nice putter this one was red in color...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 Jdavenp3

Jdavenp3

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83941
  • Joined: 05/26/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 191

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

Oh you fellas will make a girl blush. I have been waiting for the jailbird mini slant for a while. Gonna go beside my 7s black, I may be wild and get the red version.
WITB:
*Taylormade M4 8* Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 (shaft subject to change)
*Cobra F7 3wd 14.5*
*Taylormade 2014 Rescue TP 18*
*Cobra King Pro CB 4-GW, KBS FLT Matte black
*Callaway MD3 Lucky Clover 56* & 60*
*Odyssey O-Works Black #7s
*Callaway Chrome Soft X Truvis ball
*Nike camo cart bag.
*Nike Lunar Control 4 Oregon Duck edition shoes

21

#52 sofla

sofla

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38058
  • Joined: 08/24/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 122

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

View PostCharles.eichman, on 14 November 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Solid color. Black and red. Most models available with slant necks. Also bringing back tank models.

Ok when for the Odysseys?
Titleist D2 - Motore Speeder 7.1
Titleist 917 F2 15
Exotics CB5 18
Titleist 816 H2 21
Titleist 818 AP1 5-6, AP3 7-GW
Titleist SM6 54 & 60
Bettinardi Tri Dass BB8

22

#53 Sef

Sef

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 296363
  • Joined: 02/11/2014
  • Location:Atlanta
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:cbfleming1
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

View PostCharles.eichman, on 14 November 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Solid color. Black and red. Most models available with slant necks. Also bringing back tank models.

Any idea if they are bringing the 1W Tank back?

Edited by Sef, 18 November 2017 - 09:53 PM.

TM M1 440 9.5 - Tensei Pro White 60 TX
TEE E8 Beta 15* - Rogue 70X... For now
Titleist 716 T-MB 2 & 3i - DG X100... For now
FG Tour V6 4-PW - DG X100
Vokey SM6 52F & 58M - DG X100
Yes! Donna 2 - Nippon XXIPB2

23

#54 Charles.eichman

Charles.eichman

    Rookie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446268
  • Joined: 11/12/2016
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Sadly no.

They are not bringing it back.

24

#55 ram01002

ram01002

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1598
  • Joined: 06/12/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 626

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

View PostCharles.eichman, on 20 November 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

Sadly no.

They are not bringing it back.

Any plumbers neck mallets coming?


25

#56 mtiger10

mtiger10

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93617
  • Joined: 09/02/2009
  • Location:Athens, AL
  • Ebay ID:mtiger
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

View PostCharles.eichman, on 10 November 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

The new odyssey O works line will have an insert more similar to that of the white hot. Also they will keep the red/black color trend going.
Wouldn't that mean O-works would have more of a firmer feel? I actually prefer that with urethane cover ball

26

#57 DHarry

DHarry

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484408
  • Joined: 10/15/2017
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Can anyone post photos in this thread of future models that are going to be released?

27

#58 Gstew1930

Gstew1930

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477542
  • Joined: 08/04/2017
  • Location:Houston
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

Love my red o works #7 no plans to switch in the near future

Edited by Gstew1930, 22 November 2017 - 05:29 PM.

Nike Vapor Flex 440 - Fujikura Atmos Black 6x
Nike Vapor Speed 2 Iron - Aldila R.I.P. 105x
Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW - DG AMT X100
Callaway MD3 52 & 56, PM grind 60
Nike Origin B2-04
Bridgestone Tour B X

28

#59 hef63303

hef63303

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9365
  • Joined: 01/04/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 281

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostSef, on 09 November 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

Odyssey needs to make an O-works 1w tank. Or at least release the weights to the aftermarket so I can increase head weight.
Weight kits are available for purchase.

29

#60 dmeeksDC

dmeeksDC

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431476
  • Joined: 07/04/2016
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:dmeeks2010
GolfWRX Likes : 351

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostSef, on 09 November 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

Odyssey needs to make an O-works 1w tank. Or at least release the weights to the aftermarket so I can increase head weight.

Yes please! 370 grams or more. And then I'll add a Pure perfectly round heavy grip and we are in business.

Current lineup:

TM M1 440 Tour Issue, 10-degree, Diamana B Series X,
67g.
Nike Flex 3 wood, Diamana S-70 stiff
Callaway Epic 5W, Hzrdus T800 S, 65g.
Callaway Apex hybrid, 20 degree, Kuro Kage 80HY stiff shaft
Mizuno MP-59, 4-P, PX 5.5
(Coming: Srixon z565 4 iron, z965 5-P, C Taper Lite X.)
Ping Glide 50, 54, CFS wedge shafts
Fourteen RM12 58/12 sand wedge
Edel Rogue putter (thick blade), 34 inch.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors