Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What is the largest group you have played in?

84 replies to this topic

#31 klebs01

klebs01

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107880
  • Handicap:3.2
GolfWRX Likes : 193

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:16 AM

Iíve played in 16+ somes, but usually that is one club or alternate shot or something so itís quick. Sucks playing in a big group like that and getting held up by a 4 some.

We play a lot of 5s and 6s early and lat in the year when tee times get messed up with late sunrises and frost delays. Donít do anything different and still get around in under 4 hours. Not really a big deal, but the games may change a bit.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 bazinky

bazinky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33287
GolfWRX Likes : 645

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:25 AM

View PostLlortamaisey, on 09 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

I have played in a shootout that starts with 10 teams of two, 20 guys total on the first hole. Of course teams get eliminated each hole so it doesn’t remain that large of a group for long.

Played in several like that. Always alternate shot format, however. First hole usually takes at least 40 minutes. Can't imagine what it would be like if played best-ball ...
Cobra LTD @10.5 - UST Elements Chrome 6F4
Titleist 917 F2 16.5 @C1 (15.75) - MRC D+ Limited 80 S
Callaway X2Hot Pro @20 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
Callaway X2Hot Pro @23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
Ping i20 5-UW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
Ping Glide 54 SS - CFS Wedge S - Blue Dot
Ping Glide 58 ES - CFS Wedge S - Black Dot
Titleist Studio Select Newport 2 - 33"

#33 dereckbc

dereckbc

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211461
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

At my club SLOW PLAY is not TOLERATED anymore. No more than a foursome is allowed to play together, no exceptions. If you fall behind the group in front of you, the Marshall will have you pick up your balls, and catch up with the group in front of you. If you fall behind again, you are booted off the course and not allowed to play again for 1 week.

Yeah it is a tough club. Younger members got sick and tired of 5 and 6 hour rounds. About two years ago, the two old fossils died off that occupied the club's President and Treasury positions. Once they were gone, the rules changed. We did loose about 2 dozen members in protest. more old fossils that cannot keep up. However we gained at least another 50 members now that rounds are no longer than 4 hours.

Our club and many clubs work like the goberment. Example 30 years ago you would have been laughed of the face of the planet suggesting to legalize marijuana. Well today after 30 years of programming youth in our schools telling them that smoking ganja is OK, all that was left was waiting for the Baby Boomers to die off and change the rules. God help us when the snowflake Millennials are in power.

#34 augustgolf

augustgolf

Golf with dignity

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438244
  • Ebay ID:augustgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 3070

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

Used to play a real big money game with anywhere from 4-12 players. First thing in the spring, and/or last thing in the fall. Everyone had their own cart, so there was not driving back and forth dropping off a player with his clubs, etc, and there were enough eyes to make sure funny business wasn't going on.

Had some great old gamblers, state open winners, junior and senior champs, and little old me. It was a cheap education.

fun times, long forgotten, and probably never again initiated.

Thanks for the mammaries
Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
or is it 1514...
I don't remember exactly

#35 Carl Spackler3

Carl Spackler3

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136528
GolfWRX Likes : 317

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

4 as the lord has intended

#36 hebsan

hebsan

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103660
GolfWRX Likes : 380

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

Just got back from Thailand and played in a 9-some.  Played with the owner of the course, so obviously no problems regarding slow play.  It did get to be a bit too much with balls flying everywhere and the group was split after 9 holes.  It was probably a good thing, as I don't know if we would have finished before dark it we didn't.

#37 VNutz

VNutz

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116888
GolfWRX Likes : 2735

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:15 AM

I've played in an 8 man scramble before, two 4 man teams to keep groups from cheating. It was awful. I also played as an 8-some for a 9 hole bachelor party outing. A ranger came by and told us it was an embarrassment to see that on the course, one of my buddies replied that it was embarrassing to see a course empty enough on a Saturday afternoon that it was no issue, heck we caught people.

But the most ever for me was this past weekend, 12 deep at The Preserve at Bandon Dunes. Such a cool little course, guys all over the place.

#38 PlayingThrough824

PlayingThrough824

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486186
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

6 is the biggest for me, but that was combining 2 groups of 3 for the last 5 holes on an empty course. Saw a group of 7 get sent off the first tee at my old club middle of a Sunday. Couldn't believe it actually considering there were groups waiting to tee off behind them,

#39 youraway2

youraway2

Just Old Sticks

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25945
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:youraway
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

Heard that at one time about 50 players played sudden death at a lighted par 3 in Pensacola.  They would all throw into a hat and tee off. Last man standing would win it all.  One player mentioned that it was rub of the green when your ball was going right at the hole, only to hit another ball and bounce your ball and maybe the other off the green. They did not replace the ball at rest on the green either, since so many balls might be on the green you wouldn't know who's ball your ball hit. No stymies, and it took awhile to putt out the first hole. Also heard the field was reduced quickly. Maybe someone, and I believe a few are now on tour, on this board was there?  Chime in!

#40 Sean2

Sean2

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,052 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16085

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Today I played 9 holes. There were 6 of us walking, and no one else on the course, except a 3some a few holes ahead. It only took 2 hours.

Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 3/7
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58/62
Callaway Odyssey Works Tank 1W

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 558

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

View PostEdaw68, on 09 November 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

It wasn't planned but this summer I finished a round as a 7 some.  I played the front nine with a buddy, and on 10 we caught a twosome in front of us.  We were being held up in the fairway by the twosome (whom we asked to play through but got denied) so we waved up another twosome on 10 tee to hit.  This formed an impromtu foursome playing behind the twosome.  Our foursome was right on the heels of the twosome until 13 tee, when a single caught up and joined us to form a fivesome.  On 14 tee another single caught up, forming a sixsome that watched with increasing annoyance at this twosome holding us up.  On 16 tee another single joins up.  By this point I believe we had caught all the stray golfers on the course, and played in the last 3 holes right behind this twosome, who didn't get any of our (not subtle) hints.

While the 2-some in front should've been more courteous, what the hell was your course doing letting off 3 2-somes followed by 3 1-somes?  This is a big problem no one ever seems to mention in these slow play debates - make some of these groups pair up into 3/4-somes to keep a more realistic/evenly spaced pace of play!
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5"  
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
Callaway 13.5* Pro Deep w/ Project X V6.0
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM RSi-TP 4-9 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Rac PW - 48* w/ KBS C-Taper X
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#42 Jwin323

Jwin323

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 801

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

View PostLlortamaisey, on 09 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

I have played in a shootout that starts with 10 teams of two, 20 guys total on the first hole. Of course teams get eliminated each hole so it doesn’t remain that large of a group for long.

+1

#43 St Jimmy

St Jimmy

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 155985
  • Handicap:12.6
  • Ebay ID:luckyjet-44
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:58 PM

We had seven guys show up for the annual company golf outing.  Front nine was okay, we split into three and four.  In the clubhouse at the turn the boss decided that we should all play together, so all seven of us teed off on ten.  It wasn't even a scramble.  Seven half drunk guys shooting from everywhere. Total golf chaos.  I'd hit a nice shot that landed in the fairway and by the time my partner was able to hit and we caught up to the shots, they were gone.  Someone else kept shooting ours.  It was aggravating to say the least.
2016 M2 driver
Ping G400 stretch 3
Ping G SFT 3 wood
Ping G30 4-PW
Callaway MD3 52,56,60
Scotty Newport 1.5 or Golo 3

#44 RichieHunt

RichieHunt

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 209355
GolfWRX Likes : 2232

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:20 PM

I played in an 8-some on Thanksgiving about 20 years ago.  Basically a drinking fest with golf in the way.

RH

#45 thesaxemachine

thesaxemachine

Hello, friends...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143239
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 232

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

View PostJacked_Loft, on 08 November 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

Played in a 6-ball with some crazy Canadians over 9 holes on a tiny self built course out in the woods. It was actually a tournament and everybody kind of tried to keep score.

Afterwards some guys put thier scores in the computer for handicap reasons, and someone out of our group won the cup. We then drank about 25 cases of beer, and I upchucked on the practice green.

Quite a unique experience.

Can I get an invite?

Rogue SZ w/ AD MT
M1 w/ Diamana Thump
818 H1 w/ Even Flow Black
Z-765 w/ PX LZ
SM6 46° 50° 54°
MD PM Grind 58°
Works 7/Mullen TP

#46 fore

fore

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1981
  • Handicap:5.4
GolfWRX Likes : 503

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:31 AM

View Postdereckbc, on 13 November 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

At my club SLOW PLAY is not TOLERATED anymore. No more than a foursome is allowed to play together, no exceptions. If you fall behind the group in front of you, the Marshall will have you pick up your balls, and catch up with the group in front of you. If you fall behind again, you are booted off the course and not allowed to play again for 1 week.

Yeah it is a tough club. Younger members got sick and tired of 5 and 6 hour rounds. About two years ago, the two old fossils died off that occupied the club's President and Treasury positions. Once they were gone, the rules changed. We did loose about 2 dozen members in protest. more old fossils that cannot keep up. However we gained at least another 50 members now that rounds are no longer than 4 hours.

Our club and many clubs work like the goberment. Example 30 years ago you would have been laughed of the face of the planet suggesting to legalize marijuana. Well today after 30 years of programming youth in our schools telling them that smoking ganja is OK, all that was left was waiting for the Baby Boomers to die off and change the rules. God help us when the snowflake Millennials are in power.

All that rant just to say a foursome is the largest group you've played in?

Remember, if not for those "old fossils" your course would even exist.

#47 fore

fore

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1981
  • Handicap:5.4
GolfWRX Likes : 503

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Years ago, when I wasn't such an old fossil, as many as 10 of us would go out after twilight league matches. Ready golf, sometimes simultaneous.

Often finished in the dark when it was good to have so many players. We fanned out as we walked up the fairway and called out the brand and number of the balls as we found them.

#48 cardoustie

cardoustie

haha, we don't play for 5's

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 6063

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:41 AM

I've played 8's in scrambles .. two teams of 4

On days at my club when nobody is there 6 or 7 man wolf is common with my pals and we get around in 3:20 .. ready golf babies
TaylorMade '16 M2 11* Fujikura Motore 6.2x
Callaway GBB 3w 15* Diamana BB og 63x
Callaway GBB 5w 18* Diamana WB og 83x
Callaway x2 Hot 4h 22* Matrix HQ3 R Tie Altus sx
Callaway Apex 5h 25* Matrix HQ3 Red Tie Altus x
Ping s55 6-PW Nippon 1150gh x
Titleist Vokey SM2 50* dgs400
Titleist Vokey SM2 TVD 54*M dgs400
Titleist Vokey SM2 TVD 60*M dgs400
Scotty Cameron X7M 25g weights Iomic

#49 youraway2

youraway2

Just Old Sticks

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25945
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:youraway
GolfWRX Likes : 318

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

View Posthalliedog, on 23 November 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

It wasn't planned but this summer I finished a round as a 7 some.  I played the front nine with a buddy, and on 10 we caught a twosome in front of us.  We were being held up in the fairway by the twosome (whom we asked to play through but got denied) so we waved up another twosome on 10 tee to hit.  This formed an impromtu foursome playing behind the twosome.  Our foursome was right on the heels of the twosome until 13 tee, when a single caught up and joined us to form a fivesome.  On 14 tee another single caught up, forming a sixsome that watched with increasing annoyance at this twosome holding us up.  On 16 tee another single joins up.  By this point I believe we had caught all the stray golfers on the course, and played in the last 3 holes right behind this twosome, who didn't get any of our (not subtle) hints.

While the 2-some in front should've been more courteous, what the hell was your course doing letting off 3 2-somes followed by 3 1-somes?  This is a big problem no one ever seems to mention in these slow play debates - make some of these groups pair up into 3/4-somes to keep a more realistic/evenly spaced pace of play!

Big problem at our course as well.  Wife and I started with 4 4-some groups in front of us, only to be followed by three-four singles.  This really destroys a round when your waiting only to have irritated singles behind.

#50 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 558

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

View Postyouraway2, on 26 November 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Big problem at our course as well.  Wife and I started with 4 4-some groups in front of us, only to be followed by three-four singles.  This really destroys a round when your waiting only to have irritated singles behind.

Nothing worse than constantly having 1/2-somes breathing down your neck all day wanting to go through, when if fact there is no where for them to go anyway!  

If we're playing as a 4/5-some and have a few open holes in front we'll gladly let a 1/2-some through at the first convenient place (usually after reaching a par 3 and marking our balls then waiving them up).  On the other hand, if there are evenly spaced 3/4/5-somes for the next few holes, then that's on the course for putting the 1/2-somes out behind that, and we aren't letting you through since we'll then be waiting on you the rest of the day.

WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5"  
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
Callaway 13.5* Pro Deep w/ Project X V6.0
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM RSi-TP 4-9 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Rac PW - 48* w/ KBS C-Taper X
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 lawsonman

lawsonman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 3124

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

I played in a scramble one time with 2 foursomes per tee. Longest 6 hours of my life and I've never done it since. Regular rounds I won't play with more than 4.
Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrous
Ping Anser 18.5
Taylormade RBZ 19 & 22 Hybrid
Ping G400's 5-UW
Ping Redwood Anser
Ping Glide 54, 58
Snell MTB Ball
Ping DLX Bag

#52 BKN1964

BKN1964

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 355701
GolfWRX Likes : 606

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

View Postlawsonman, on 26 November 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

I played in a scramble one time with 2 foursomes per tee. Longest 6 hours of my life and I've never done it since. Regular rounds I won't play with more than 4.

Played in a greenskeeper's revenge scramble Friday.  We had two groups per tee, but the other group had 5 people due to the number of people who showed up, so we played as a ninesome.  Although every hole was set up as a par 3, it still took 5 hours.

#53 Bbo569

Bbo569

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 392170
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:Uscbbo
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:58 PM

8 man wolf when we had the course all to ourselves

#54 Viktoryred3

Viktoryred3

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492022
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:Viktoryred3
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:12 PM

Played with 6 before. Not as slow as I thought we’d be

#55 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

Local muni in my area has a senator who plays every Sunday with 6-7 people. They don't care who they hold up. They range from just better than decent to bad. Take forever on the greens. Won't let u play through. Gotta go around. Drives me batshjt crazy.

Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915Hd 20.5* set to 19.75*, Diamana S+ Blue 70, S, -1/2"
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Nike VR Toe Sweep X3X, 56*, DG Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

#56 XWIUhacker3

XWIUhacker3

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449450
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:37 PM

Played with 56 guys on the first hole. It was a horse race. By the 7th hole I was eliminated and there were 5 remaining on the 7th hole
TaylorMade M3 440 9* Tour AD DI 7s
Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Pro 13.5*
Titleist 990 2i
Mizuno MP18 MBís 3-PW
Titleist Vokey 52*
Titleist Vokey 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless 303

#57 drake47

drake47

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80702
GolfWRX Likes : 327

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

View PostXWIUhacker3, on 18 February 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

Played with 56 guys on the first hole. It was a horse race. By the 7th hole I was eliminated and there were 5 remaining on the 7th hole

Horse races are the largest groups for me, probably in the 30ís, but they are cut down quickly, and always putt from inside out to save time on the greens.
Driver - Callaway Rouge - Evenflow Blue
4 Wood - Ping Anser - ADBB 7S
3 and 4 Hybrid - Ping G - Fubuki AX
Irons - 5-PW - Ping I200 - PX LZ
Wedges - Ping Glide 2.0 - 50*  54*  58*
Putter - KG G10

#58 kujosit

kujosit

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46695
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:54 PM

I played in a 6 player group with handicap ranging from 2-5 and it took 4.5 hours walking.  Conversely, I played in a 4 player group with handicaps greater than 15+ and it took 6 hours cart.

#59 MattP66

MattP66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438718
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:20 AM

At our club you can play holes 1-9 however this will take you to the far end of the course as it is an out-in style course. so during the week 9 hole rounds are played
1-6 then 16-18, the normal procedure is to alternate with groups from the 15th who are playing the full course.

During one of our Junior Nights ( Differing 9 hole mini comps every Friday, mainly for fun ) we were told we would have to wait on the 16th for 5 fourball matches to play thorough as their was a men's handicap league match on. this lead to a back up of 10 people so we all just played in together, we still had to wait in 17 & 18 tee.

we went up 18 in 2s and 3s to avoid upsetting the more miserable members of the club :)
Taylormade M2 2017 8.5* Tensei CK Pro Blue Stiff
Nike Vapor Speed 15* Fubuki Z Stiff
Nike Vapor Speed 19* Fubuki Z Stiff
Taylormade P-790 18* 3i Project X Hzrdus Black 6.0
PING iBlade 4-PW XP95 S300
Nike Engage 52*, 56* SQ & 60* DS, DG S300
Ping Scottsdale TR Anser 2 34"

Alternate 5 Wood and 3 Iron depending on conditions

Bag Nike Vrs 3M staff bag/Ping 4 Series 2017

Ball Titleist Pro V1x

Apparel: Nike Performance
Shoes : Nike Lunar Control 3 (White/Crimson), Nike Lunar Control Vapor II (White/Black)

#60 aras

aras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 352103
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

We do a last man standing once a year. Most we had was 24 guys, drop out 2 or 3 high scores each hole
to get to 2 golfers on last hole, we play nine holes. First hole can take over an hour and a half.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors