Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Canít stand newbies on WTB


60 replies to this topic

#31 grm24

grm24

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4801
  • Joined: 08/09/2005
  • Location:Western PA
GolfWRX Likes : 970

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

 rynobucket, on 07 November 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

 eddiebigeddie, on 07 November 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

And the lamb guy has posted again today...smh

On a separate note, when I first went out to ebay to see what the heck he was looking for (since it must be awesome if he wants one so bad), it returned the following as one of the top results for 'lamb shield'. Now my question, what the hell is a lamb/pig/goat roaster doing on a tee box?

Posted Image
LOL! Actually looking at the picture the roaster is situated behind the tee box. Notice the difference in the grass of the tee and where the roaster is. And yes this reply goes to show how damn bored I am on a miserable raining night.  :boredom:


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 thevaporz

thevaporz

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151963
  • Joined: 12/22/2011
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

^Rack of lamb lunch included only for playing from the tips. The tee it forward folks get hot dogs.

2

#33 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

 GT7212, on 06 November 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

I ran into a guy who wanted a shaft I had for $70. He ran through his entire list of trade offers to which I respectfully declined. He then decided to buy the shaft but wanted to wait for his ebay ad to sell in order to allocate the funds. 3 days later he PMs saying it sells, great right? No he now has to wait for PayPal funds to clear. 5 days later I message the guy bc someone else was interested in the shaft and he says paypal still hadn't cleared. I've been patient and trying to be courteous to his initial interest so I suggested he go ahead and pay the $70 and have the PayPal funds cover it once it was cleared, which had to be any day. He got upset and got on his soap box about how i shouldn't tell him how to manage his finances. What a drama queen. Sold the shaft and received payment from the other guy in 2 min. TL/DR: if you want it, be ready w the funds or don't waste our time
Wow really....... well let me chime in my side of things since this clown is trying to pass himself off as just an innocent seller.  Ya I reached out to this guy to trade driver head for same plus shaft,  but he wanted to give me a bs "deal". I found the driver head by a good member on here, and still came to this guy to buy a shaft.  Ya I told him to wait till my PayPal funds to clear from the item I sold on eBay so I didn't have to spend money from my own funds (If you are married im sure you can all appreciate not pissing the wife off with another golf purchase), and he wants to tell me how to manage my money??? Really? So I found another member to buy a shaft from and everything went great. My feed back shows I'm not someone who is looking to scam anyone, nor have i ever.  Guess he was just hard up for money.
Gamers:
Cobra Fly Z+ white Grafalloy Blue 75X / Aldila Tour green 60X
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 52/60 satin black, King Cobra 56 DG S200
Nike Method Midnight 006
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Taylormade M1 460cc Aldila Rogue Silver 70X / Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
17 M1 15* Diamana Thump 75X / Elements Earth F5
Adams 9031 20* TM Aldila Tour 105X
Irons: coming soon....
Wedges: coming soon...
Odyssey Works 1W
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

3

#34 Dpak05

Dpak05

    Dpak

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85251
  • Joined: 06/10/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:46 PM

This just got interesting...

Posted Image

Edited by Dpak05, 07 November 2017 - 11:46 PM.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2
Wood:Titleist 915F
Hybrids: Titleist 816H1
Irons: Srixon z545 4-PW
Wedges: Callaway MD3 52/56/60
Putter: Bettinardi SS#2
Grips: Lamkin Z5
Ball: Anything I can find

4

#35 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
GolfWRX Likes : 2519

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.

Driver: TaylorMade M2 ('16) 10.5° Matrix Speed Rulz Type C Prototype (VLCT Sp graphics)
Fairway: Aeroburner TP 15
° (tour issue) Diamana D+ 70 Limited
Fairway: Aeroburner TP 18° (tour issue small head) Matrix 8Q3 Red Tie
Hybrid: Adams DHy 21° Speeder 9.8 TS
Irons: Srixon 545 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM5 Raw 48.5°, 54°, 58° KBS 610 125
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
oil can sight dot
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can sight dot

WITB
: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

5

#36 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.

Edited by Gh05t, 08 November 2017 - 12:07 AM.

Gamers:
Cobra Fly Z+ white Grafalloy Blue 75X / Aldila Tour green 60X
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 52/60 satin black, King Cobra 56 DG S200
Nike Method Midnight 006
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Taylormade M1 460cc Aldila Rogue Silver 70X / Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
17 M1 15* Diamana Thump 75X / Elements Earth F5
Adams 9031 20* TM Aldila Tour 105X
Irons: coming soon....
Wedges: coming soon...
Odyssey Works 1W
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

6

#37 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
GolfWRX Likes : 2519

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.

Hopefully that works out for you. Not sure if you are familiar with this forum, but resist the urge to respond.
Driver: TaylorMade M2 ('16) 10.5° Matrix Speed Rulz Type C Prototype (VLCT Sp graphics)
Fairway: Aeroburner TP 15
° (tour issue) Diamana D+ 70 Limited
Fairway: Aeroburner TP 18° (tour issue small head) Matrix 8Q3 Red Tie
Hybrid: Adams DHy 21° Speeder 9.8 TS
Irons: Srixon 545 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM5 Raw 48.5°, 54°, 58° KBS 610 125
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
oil can sight dot
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can sight dot

WITB
: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

7

#38 thevaporz

thevaporz

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151963
  • Joined: 12/22/2011
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

Gh05t's card just got pulled. Not only did you post a WT BUY ad and offer wack trades, then you reneged on a sale over 5 days later. Kick rocks, dude.

8

#39 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

For the record I responded to his ad,  I did NOT start a WTB
Gamers:
Cobra Fly Z+ white Grafalloy Blue 75X / Aldila Tour green 60X
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 52/60 satin black, King Cobra 56 DG S200
Nike Method Midnight 006
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Taylormade M1 460cc Aldila Rogue Silver 70X / Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
17 M1 15* Diamana Thump 75X / Elements Earth F5
Adams 9031 20* TM Aldila Tour 105X
Irons: coming soon....
Wedges: coming soon...
Odyssey Works 1W
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

9

#40 Jojodimaggio

Jojodimaggio

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363909
  • Joined: 02/25/2015
  • Location:Seattle
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 596

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.

Wasting peoples time is exactly the reason why i started this thread

2017 TM M1 tour issue 9.9 with KKDC prototype 70tx
TM R15 15 degree with Diamana white 80tx
Cleveland 18 degree Mashie Miyazaki 105g
Wilson Tour V6 / KBS tour 130x
Cleveland RTX3 50,54,60 TI DGX100
Lajosi DD201
TM TP Red

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Shipwreck

Shipwreck

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125845
  • Joined: 04/03/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1173

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:08 AM

Oooooooh damn. I heard him talking smack about yo mama! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Driver - 2016 M2 HL w/ Kuro Kage TINI proto X Stiff
3 Wood - 2016 M2 HL w/ Diamana Blueboard Stiff Flex
3/4 Irons - Mizuno MPH5 w/ KBS Tour 125 S+
5-PW - Mizuno MP25 w/ KBS Tour 125 S+
Wedges - Callaway MD3 51/56/60 w/ KBS Wedge Flex
Putter - Scotty Cameron Kombi S

11

#42 GT7212

GT7212

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175684
  • Joined: 04/17/2012
  • Location:Georgia
  • Handicap:Yes
GolfWRX Likes : 103

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

Hey Ghost you didn't have to take the stand brother. I kept you anonymous to protect your image in these forums so call it a considerate act. Since you decided to stir the pot let me remind you I was patient and accommodating to your every request for 8 days so cut the bovine scatology. I offered a reasonable suggestion so we could conclude the deal and move on but you got seriously offended over a simple suggestion and tried to turn it into a case of me telling* you what to do with your money. Not even close pal. A simple no my wife wears the pants was an acceptable answer. Sympathized by many men and not a big deal. Happy wife happy life. You should've told me but you didn't. Instead you strung me along like little miss prom queen and let PMS overcome your emotions. The key to all relationships and transactions is managing expectations. You were clearly not aligned to mine and i can say the same for most other members here. If you want something, be ready with the funds before contacting members who are looking to sell. Simple etiquette to keep these forums a happy place.
Titleist 983K 9.5*  | AD-MT 6X
Titleist 910F 17*   | AD-MT 8X
Scratch DW Raw   | TI S400
Scratch DW 53 58 | KBS Tour Hi Rev
Piretti Potenza

Srixon Z Star XV

12

#43 Jojodimaggio

Jojodimaggio

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363909
  • Joined: 02/25/2015
  • Location:Seattle
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 596

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:53 AM

 GoIrish17, on 08 November 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.

Hopefully that works out for you. Not sure if you are familiar with this forum, but resist the urge to respond.

Too late lol. Rule 1 don’t respond unless someone calls you out by name lol
2017 TM M1 tour issue 9.9 with KKDC prototype 70tx
TM R15 15 degree with Diamana white 80tx
Cleveland 18 degree Mashie Miyazaki 105g
Wilson Tour V6 / KBS tour 130x
Cleveland RTX3 50,54,60 TI DGX100
Lajosi DD201
TM TP Red

13

#44 MaitriMike

MaitriMike

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120926
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
  • Location:NYC
  • Ebay ID:Nigxdoof
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:02 AM

 cvhookem63, on 06 November 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

Or the guy that has created a new WTB every day for the past month looking for a Lamb shield ball marker...makes me wish we could reply to WTB postings.

 Bad9, on 06 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

 cvhookem63, on 06 November 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

Or the guy that has created a new WTB every day for the past month looking for a Lamb shield ball marker...makes me wish we could reply to WTB postings.

I counted 15 he has posted of those since October 10th

But I really want a Lamb Shield Marker though... Oh wait.. It's not me right? I hope not.. though I hope someone gets me the marker. :)

14

#45 Bad9

Bad9

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94897
  • Joined: 09/21/2009
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:9.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1368

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

The most annoying thing about WTB is when guys don't respond when you have exactly what they asked for. I can understand them not replying to PM's offering stuff different that what they were seeking but not when you have exactly what they wanted.


15

#46 Jojodimaggio

Jojodimaggio

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363909
  • Joined: 02/25/2015
  • Location:Seattle
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 596

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

Lam Shield guy back at it today
2017 TM M1 tour issue 9.9 with KKDC prototype 70tx
TM R15 15 degree with Diamana white 80tx
Cleveland 18 degree Mashie Miyazaki 105g
Wilson Tour V6 / KBS tour 130x
Cleveland RTX3 50,54,60 TI DGX100
Lajosi DD201
TM TP Red

16

#47 BiggErn

BiggErn

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479312
  • Joined: 08/17/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Anybody wanna chip in on a Lamb Shield?

17

#48 MaitriMike

MaitriMike

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120926
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
  • Location:NYC
  • Ebay ID:Nigxdoof
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

 BiggErn, on 08 November 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

Anybody wanna chip in on a Lamb Shield?
I would if they had available. They aren't making anymore apparently. :(

18

#49 SubaruWRX

SubaruWRX

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40485
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 967

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

 GoIrish17, on 08 November 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.

Hopefully that works out for you. Not sure if you are familiar with this forum, but resist the urge to respond.
Would have been easier had he started his own thread asking everybody to block him from any future BST deals.

He came in on a mission to tell his side of the story, then decided to out himself, forfeit, throw in the towel, and call it good!

19

#50 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

    #TeamJetSpeed

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,460 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Joined: 08/19/2008
  • Location:The Mitten
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1301

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:25 PM

I responded to a guys WTB ad once.  He asked for pics to be sent to his phone, which I did.  He did buy the item, but now every few weeks I get a list texted to me of all the s*** he's trying to peddle.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 the bishop

the bishop

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439390
  • Joined: 09/03/2016
  • Location:Richmond, TX
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1241

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.
that wasn't his obligation to you
Bombtech Grenade 10.5* - S
TM M1 (2016) 15*  that stock Fujikura thing - S
W/S D100 19*/22* Matrix Ozik Altus - S
W/S FG Tour V6 5-P DG AMT S300
W/S FG Tour PMP 52/56/60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
Scotty 5W

21

#52 SubaruWRX

SubaruWRX

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40485
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 967

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.
Had he done this, I suspect you would have been the one making a post in DoND, complaining about how you had a deal and he sold it out from under you.


22

#53 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

 SubaruWRX, on 10 November 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.
Had he done this, I suspect you would have been the one making a post in DoND, complaining about how you had a deal and he sold it out from under you.

I hadn't said anything about the transaction till now, he could have sold it and told me he couldn't wait. I could have found another one which I did. so don't assume you know how I'm going to react, the issue is done. I said my peace you guys can take it how you want, I didn't burn anyone out of equipment or money. I'm sorry things went the way they did. he can say I overacted, but I handled it how I wanted to handle it and that's that. a lot of discussion here is crap that guys do in a WTB forum and then waste everyones time, I DIDN'T start a WTB I replied to his post. Things feel thru that's it. I don't give a s*** about all this "he outed himself" nonsense, if someone doesn't want to deal with me over this thread that's fine it's not the end of the world. I can find whatever I need else where. the only reason I buy/sell/trade on here is the community is awesome and I'd rather give my business to guys that appreciate and enjoy golf than to go to ebay or somewhere else. and for what it's worth, I have had some bad experience with others on here and I've never once started a thread to complain about it because it was trivial and not a huge deal. If someone stole from me or something along the lines of all shady deals then ya I'd step up and warn everyone about it so the same thing doesn't happen to anyone else. I may have been upset about how things were handled but it's nothing against GT7212, before that all went down he was great to deal with. I simply wanted to tell my side of the story and the consensus is I'm bad to deal now, so whatever I'm done with it.
Gamers:
Cobra Fly Z+ white Grafalloy Blue 75X / Aldila Tour green 60X
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 52/60 satin black, King Cobra 56 DG S200
Nike Method Midnight 006
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Taylormade M1 460cc Aldila Rogue Silver 70X / Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
17 M1 15* Diamana Thump 75X / Elements Earth F5
Adams 9031 20* TM Aldila Tour 105X
Irons: coming soon....
Wedges: coming soon...
Odyssey Works 1W
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

23

#54 kiwii

kiwii

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 318275
  • Joined: 06/01/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:38 AM

 Jojodimaggio, on 07 November 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

 wrbush31, on 07 November 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

 Shipwreck, on 07 November 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

 kiwii, on 07 November 2017 - 06:35 AM, said:

My biggest gripe about WTB is that listers on there expect "low market" price on the stuff they are looking for. It seems like they missed a great deal on BST and are looking for the same price with someone to hand deliver it to them. Why would someone go out of their way to find YOU what you are looking for AND give you low market price? The seller can just list it on BST and have 10 messages in the first minute.  I feel like it is proper to expect to pay more when someone is saving you the time looking for the product. The most common item is range finders. Everyone wants a bushnell at >$200 or $150. Well no S$&@. also see a lot of listing for clubs that are new releases but they expect to pay last seasons prices. Again. EVERYONE wants that.

The lister should be required to list what they are expecting to pay.

Lookin for a set of mint (insert newest club that has been on the maker less than a week). Hoping to pay no more than 3/4 of what they are retailing for. Also must have Tour XX shafts and undersized leather grips that come from Kobe Beef cows.

Or another favorite is people that are looking for a club that is 5+ years old but want it to be in BNIP condition.

3/4 is generous.  I feel like it's usually 1/3.  "Hey, I want BNIP 716 AP2's 3-PW with Tour Modus with Kobe Beef leather grips.  Looking to spend no more than $300.  That's reasonable because it's the previous generation."

Lol i like when the ad says Iím looking for a Diamana white tipped 1 inch with TM tip and i respond i have a Diamana white tipped 1 inch and the. They say sorry not quite what Iím looking for wtf

Itís not ďexactlyĒ what they are looking for because itís more than $15 shipped. They donít understand shipping costs and PayPal fees

Edited by kiwii, 11 November 2017 - 04:49 AM.

'17 M1 460 9.5/ Rogue Silver
XR '14 Pro/ PX LZ
Adams 9031 18°/ Diamana WB
716 AP24-pw/DG AMT S300
'14 TM TP 52/56/60
2014 Squareback/ Lamkin DE + 2 wraps
Ogio Ozone, TM targa tour
Tour Boost 360
TM TP5/ Srixon Zstar XV

24

#55 Pigems

Pigems

    Left Handed

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246559
  • Joined: 04/21/2013
  • Location:Halifax, NS
  • Handicap:7.8
  • Ebay ID:Piggems
GolfWRX Likes : 16005

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:57 AM

 Gh05t, on 10 November 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

 SubaruWRX, on 10 November 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.
Had he done this, I suspect you would have been the one making a post in DoND, complaining about how you had a deal and he sold it out from under you.

I hadn't said anything about the transaction till now, he could have sold it and told me he couldn't wait. I could have found another one which I did. so don't assume you know how I'm going to react, the issue is done. I said my peace you guys can take it how you want, I didn't burn anyone out of equipment or money. I'm sorry things went the way they did. he can say I overacted, but I handled it how I wanted to handle it and that's that. a lot of discussion here is crap that guys do in a WTB forum and then waste everyones time, I DIDN'T start a WTB I replied to his post. Things feel thru that's it. I don't give a s*** about all this "he outed himself" nonsense, if someone doesn't want to deal with me over this thread that's fine it's not the end of the world. I can find whatever I need else where. the only reason I buy/sell/trade on here is the community is awesome and I'd rather give my business to guys that appreciate and enjoy golf than to go to ebay or somewhere else. and for what it's worth, I have had some bad experience with others on here and I've never once started a thread to complain about it because it was trivial and not a huge deal. If someone stole from me or something along the lines of all shady deals then ya I'd step up and warn everyone about it so the same thing doesn't happen to anyone else. I may have been upset about how things were handled but it's nothing against GT7212, before that all went down he was great to deal with. I simply wanted to tell my side of the story and the consensus is I'm bad to deal now, so whatever I'm done with it.

But you don’t seem to be getting that you wasted his time by replying to an add that that you didn’t have the liquid funds to purchase at the time of your reply. Why even reply at all before you have the cash to make the purchase? No one likes a tire kicker when your trying to sell something.

816 DBD 9.5*- KuroKage TiNi 60x
RazorFX 15*- KuroKage TiNi 70s
Titleist T-MB 3 iron - DG S400
Titleist 710 AP2 4-Pw - S300
Vokey SM 52* 56*- S300
Vokey SM 60*/07* S200
SC Studio Select NP2

25

#56 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

 Pigems, on 11 November 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

 Gh05t, on 10 November 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

 SubaruWRX, on 10 November 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

 Gh05t, on 08 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 GoIrish17, on 07 November 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Love it when someone outs themselves. This forum was getting boring. Just what the doctor ordered.

Personally, I'd never tell someone what to do with their money, so long as they don't tell me how to sell my crap; which includes not placing an item on layaway for someone hoping they come back when they say they will. Money talks- if someone has to go through their wife to spend theirs, they're at the mercy of anyone who doesn't.
Out my self? From what? Not buying his item? There are 2 sides to every story, I'm happy to tell mine when at worst you can claim I wasted his time.

I'm not trying to get into a non sense argument here,  other than to point out the deal was ready to be done till he over stepped and ruined it. He could have simply sold the shaft to the other party no questions asked,  not ONCE did he mention another buyer was ready to pay.
Had he done this, I suspect you would have been the one making a post in DoND, complaining about how you had a deal and he sold it out from under you.

I hadn't said anything about the transaction till now, he could have sold it and told me he couldn't wait. I could have found another one which I did. so don't assume you know how I'm going to react, the issue is done. I said my peace you guys can take it how you want, I didn't burn anyone out of equipment or money. I'm sorry things went the way they did. he can say I overacted, but I handled it how I wanted to handle it and that's that. a lot of discussion here is crap that guys do in a WTB forum and then waste everyones time, I DIDN'T start a WTB I replied to his post. Things feel thru that's it. I don't give a s*** about all this "he outed himself" nonsense, if someone doesn't want to deal with me over this thread that's fine it's not the end of the world. I can find whatever I need else where. the only reason I buy/sell/trade on here is the community is awesome and I'd rather give my business to guys that appreciate and enjoy golf than to go to ebay or somewhere else. and for what it's worth, I have had some bad experience with others on here and I've never once started a thread to complain about it because it was trivial and not a huge deal. If someone stole from me or something along the lines of all shady deals then ya I'd step up and warn everyone about it so the same thing doesn't happen to anyone else. I may have been upset about how things were handled but it's nothing against GT7212, before that all went down he was great to deal with. I simply wanted to tell my side of the story and the consensus is I'm bad to deal now, so whatever I'm done with it.

But you don’t seem to be getting that you wasted his time by replying to an add that that you didn’t have the liquid funds to purchase at the time of your reply. Why even reply at all before you have the cash to make the purchase? No one likes a tire kicker when your trying to sell something.

Original inquiry was for a trade.  Ya i admit I wasted his time,  you happy you got your 2 cents in?

Edited by Gh05t, 11 November 2017 - 10:17 AM.

Gamers:
Cobra Fly Z+ white Grafalloy Blue 75X / Aldila Tour green 60X
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 52/60 satin black, King Cobra 56 DG S200
Nike Method Midnight 006
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Taylormade M1 460cc Aldila Rogue Silver 70X / Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
17 M1 15* Diamana Thump 75X / Elements Earth F5
Adams 9031 20* TM Aldila Tour 105X
Irons: coming soon....
Wedges: coming soon...
Odyssey Works 1W
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

26

#57 Bece2117

Bece2117

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 380 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 165235
  • Joined: 02/21/2012
  • Location:Massachusetts
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:bece2117
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:45 AM

Comments like the above will just get you added to more lists.....
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro KBS Tour V
Taylormade EF Tour Grind 48/53/58 KBS 610
Callaway Apex Hybrid KBS Tour Proto
Cobra F7 3 Wood Diamana 'Ahina 70X
Ping G LST Tour 65X
Rife Vault 001

27

#58 SubaruWRX

SubaruWRX

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40485
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 967

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

 Bece2117, on 11 November 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

Comments like the above will just get you added to more lists.....

 Gh05t, on 10 November 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

if someone doesn't want to deal with me over this thread that's fine it's not the end of the world.


28

#59 smeech8000

smeech8000

    Ev'ryday I'm Trufflin'

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 254422
  • Joined: 06/05/2013
  • Location:Northern Ohio
  • Handicap:3.3
  • Ebay ID:smeech8000
GolfWRX Likes : 968

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

Better to remain anonymous and be thought a jack*** than post and remove all doubt.*

I hope you're happy you got your $0.02 in.


*Credit to A. Lincoln
Titleist 915D4 9.5*
Titleist 909f3 15*
Titleist 913h 19*
Cally RAZR MB 4-PW
Cally Forged 50/54/58
Lajosi Sensor

29

#60 The General

The General

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12372
  • Joined: 02/21/2006
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 350

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

Everyone thinks that if they get it for $5-10 cheaper than listed they are getting a good deal. I say just raise the price to make up for it :)


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors