Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Dialing Back the Ball

123 replies to this topic

#1 Pomps

Pomps

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 358777
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

More and more, led by Jack and Tiger has come out about this. What does every one think and how should they do it?

I personally think it should be dialed back for everyone. I understand the notion of not doing it for amateurs to make them enjoy the game more by making the game easier. Personally, I've never found the game more enjoyable because it was easier. It's more enjoyable when you beat things that are difficult. The bottom line is if my swing speed is 110 and I hit a current ball 275 but I hit a dialed back ball 250, it's not a blow to my ego. Just like hitting my 47* wedge 135 isn't a blow to my ego bc other guys hit their 43* wedge 145. I know the equipment companies need distance to "grow the game" i.e. sell more product. People keep getting fooled. It's a function of the equipment, not a person's skill, so I'm not sure why hitting these equipment boosted distance makes people feel better.

From an environmental perspective, and I'm the furthest thing from a tree-hugger, it makes sense. From a cost perspective to not have to keep spending money to lengthen, it make sense.

The key issue I see is competition. If someone is competitive amateur and plays in state am which can be a qualifier for a national am tournaments which can lead to qualifications in opens which professionals play, shouldn't that be with a dialed back ball? A fair amount of people at least try to qualify for state ams. But then, that same amateur plays in his weekend foursome against his buddies and he uses a dialed back ball and they don't, he's at a disadvantage. But then he's forced to use a very different ball as compared to his tournaments. No one wants to keep flip flopping their ball. What about college? A lot of those kids hit it as far as pros. Shouldn't they use a dialed back ball too?

I don't see the big deal with even the short hitting  20 handicap playing a shorter ball. They cap hotness of driver faces, why can't the ball be capped more? It's easier for a short hitter to move up to the shorter tees than for courses to keep having to make longer tees.

Again, there's no other motive than the equipment companies constantly having to up their game with distance either longer lighter drivers, lower lofted drivers or even the ball. Thoughts?

Titleist 917 D3 9.5 - Project X Hzrdus Black 62g 6.5
Titleist 915f 15* - Project X Hzrdus Black 85g 6.5
Titleist 915hd 20.5* - Kuro Kage 100x Prototype
Titleist 712U 18* - Project X Hzrdus Black 105g 6.5; 2* flat
Titleist 716CB 3-p - DG Tour Issue x100, 2* flat  (D4)
Vokey SM6 51* (D4); Vokey TVD V-Grind 55* (D5) & Vokey TVD M-Grind 59*  (D5) - DG Tour Issue s400; 51* 2* flat, 55* 1.5* flat; 59* is 1* flat
Scotty Cameron Select Squareback 34"
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 rsballer10

rsballer10

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102321
  • Ebay ID:rsballer10
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

View PostPomps, on 06 November 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

More and more, led by Jack and Tiger has come out about this. What does every one think and how should they do it?

I personally think it should be dialed back for everyone. I understand the notion of not doing it for amateurs to make them enjoy the game more by making the game easier. Personally, I've never found the game more enjoyable because it was easier. It's more enjoyable when you beat things that are difficult. The bottom line is if my swing speed is 110 and I hit a current ball 275 but I hit a dialed back ball 250, it's not a blow to my ego. Just like hitting my 47* wedge 135 isn't a blow to my ego bc other guys hit their 43* wedge 145. I know the equipment companies need distance to "grow the game" i.e. sell more product. People keep getting fooled. It's a function of the equipment, not a person's skill, so I'm not sure why hitting these equipment boosted distance makes people feel better.

From an environmental perspective, and I'm the furthest thing from a tree-hugger, it makes sense. From a cost perspective to not have to keep spending money to lengthen, it make sense.

The key issue I see is competition. If someone is competitive amateur and plays in state am which can be a qualifier for a national am tournaments which can lead to qualifications in opens which professionals play, shouldn't that be with a dialed back ball? A fair amount of people at least try to qualify for state ams. But then, that same amateur plays in his weekend foursome against his buddies and he uses a dialed back ball and they don't, he's at a disadvantage. But then he's forced to use a very different ball as compared to his tournaments. No one wants to keep flip flopping their ball. What about college? A lot of those kids hit it as far as pros. Shouldn't they use a dialed back ball too?

I don't see the big deal with even the short hitting  20 handicap playing a shorter ball. They cap hotness of driver faces, why can't the ball be capped more? It's easier for a short hitter to move up to the shorter tees than for courses to keep having to make longer tees.

Again, there's no other motive than the equipment companies constantly having to up their game with distance either longer lighter drivers, lower lofted drivers or even the ball. Thoughts?
I personally agree with this. Let the athletes get bigger and stronger, and that can be what increases distance. Not because the golf ball tech keeps improving.

#3 chippa13

chippa13

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 394742
GolfWRX Likes : 1163

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

Thank goodness for this thread. I don't think the others really nailed the discussion home.

#4 klbcec

klbcec

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105792
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

The USGA and R&A always seem to choose paths that make golf less enjoyable.  If I play TPC Sawgrass or Erin Hills or Pebble Beach, I want to play those courses under as close to the same conditions as possible as the PGA Tour would play those courses.

Having a different ball from the pros would ruin that experience.

The ball needs to be dialed back, but dial it back for everyone.

#5 Yrrdead

Yrrdead

Better Living Through Chemistry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 290977
  • Handicap:7.8
  • Ebay ID:venekelos
GolfWRX Likes : 692

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

Or you know cut the grass less.

GBB 9 (-1,N)
Cobra Baffler 16, X2Hot Pro 18
Apex Pro 4-PW
Mizuno T5 50,54,58
Metal X #7
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Yrrdead

#6 GLF4EVR

GLF4EVR

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 242279
  • Ebay ID:wwpacres
GolfWRX Likes : 216

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Thank you for this post!  This is exactly the way I feel about it.  The distance that the pro's are playing the current balls at has reached the point that it needs to be capped.  It makes most coursed now obsolete. They did it with the square groove, so time to do it with the ball.

#7 Sean2

Sean2

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 26,197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 12867

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

According to Trackman, and others, the average drive for amateurs is about 215 yards. I suppose getting them under 200 makes a lot of sense, especially on 400+ yard par 4s.

Also note, that many Tour venues cut and roll the fairways so folks on TV can ooohhh and aahhh over those prodigious drives. I watched a rain soaked event a couple of years ago, and most of the drives were in the 275 yard range.
Callaway GBB Epic 11º / Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana M+ 40 R
Callaway GBB Epic 16º / 20º / 24º Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana M+ 50
Callaway CF16 / 6--AW / UST Recoil ES 460 F4
Callaway Forged and MD-PM 54º / 58º / 62º UST Recoil ES 460 F4

Callaway Odyssey O Works Tank #7

#8 ode1

ode1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98193
GolfWRX Likes : 373

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

I can't wait for 6+ hour rds after the ball is dialed back.  NO

#9 cane700

cane700

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 288027
  • Ebay ID:cane700
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

Rather than dialing back the ball,  slow down the fairways and speed up the greens

#10 caniac6

caniac6

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222453
GolfWRX Likes : 1574

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

Why don't Tiger and Jack say anything about big titanium drivers with graphite shafts? My old Toney Penna with a steel shaft was much harder to hit. Why not have standard lofts on irons equal to lofts from the 70s or 80s? I think Byron Nelson said the biggest change was the lob wedge. He said it allowed players to attack pins that they could not. Why not max wedge lofts at 56? There are a lot of things that can be done to make the game harder, and dial back distance. Why do they just say dial back the ball?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

Major Winner

• 1,838 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114437
GolfWRX Likes : 1108

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:56 PM

The comments Jack and Tiger made are self serving from the perspective that they are course designers and architects and distance isn't as important to them.  

Show me a significant number of up and coming Tour player or amateur who thinks the ball goes too far.  I'd be shocked if more than 10% felt the ball needs to be rolled back.

I heard Jimmy Connors believes tennis should go back to the wood racket.

Edited by new2g0lf, 06 November 2017 - 06:56 PM.

#12 lil'mike

lil'mike

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 436656
  • Ebay ID:mrgolf2k
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Whether it is the ball or clubs, maybe some of both.  I think they can change the course somewhat and make it tougher not longer like more dog legs, more tree's in target lines, more hazards a bit taller grass on fairways without making them firmer, taller rough, etc.

If they roll back the ball that is fine too as long as it is a 'tour" only ball which us guys don't have to play!  It's not like we can play their equipment so why play there ball!

I do think when they are winning tournaments at like 20 under or more than the course is too easy.  Now if only one player is at like 20 under and the rest is like 12 under than that is different as you could say that golfer is just hot and hitting them very well.  Even this past weekend LPGA tournament was won by someone at 19 under with others close behind so I guess there is no more tournaments being won at par or even 4-5 under anymore!

#13 jslane57

jslane57

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426950
  • Handicap:<5
GolfWRX Likes : 2037

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:30 PM

View Postode1, on 06 November 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

This is what i don't understand. A shorter ball gets lost less often. A shorter ball affords a shorter course. Shorten the course and stop losing golf balls, sounds like the exact thing needed to speed up golf...
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" -Einstein

#14 ode1

ode1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98193
GolfWRX Likes : 373

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:51 PM

View Postjslane57, on 06 November 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

This is what i don't understand. A shorter ball gets lost less often. A shorter ball affords a shorter course. Shorten the course and stop losing golf balls, sounds like the exact thing needed to speed up golf...

I don't know if a dialed back ball will be lost less often or not.
...but I suspect it will have very little difference as it's not going to lead to an improvement on swing mechanics.

What do you think is going.to happen, groups magically moving up tee boxes after the dialed.back ball gets introduced?  There are too many people playing from too far back.  In essence dialing back the ball will only make pace of play worse for this reason.  Even if golfers move up, they are still playing from too far back.

I really like Jack and Tiger, but they need to STFU....this would kill an already struggling sport.  And there is nothing stating golfers.cant play a sucky, dialed back ball.  Have at it!

#15 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

Major Winner

• 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

The best solution was posted by North Butte in the Tour Talk Forum, "Now Tiger says the ball goes too far.."; leave the rules alone and let the tournament directors at shorter courses impose a local rule that a rolled back ball must be used for that tournament.

#16 playa

playa

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 280775
GolfWRX Likes : 3811

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:40 AM

View PostPomps, on 06 November 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

I don't need the ball dialled back.

#17 BY#99

BY#99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449482
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Until golf realizes that it would be ok to have 2 separate rules for tour/tournament play and amateurs they will have these issues. To me, watching player after player hit driver and wedge into par 4's is not exciting. Watching guys hitting 5/6 irons into par 5's in their second shot is not as fun. I would personally like to see the guys challenged more on approaches so whether it is the ball or something else. I am definately not for dialing back the ball for amateurs. As stated above, the average player is not hitting a driver much over 200 (the people on this site are not the average players).  So par 4's of even 350 could mean driver then mid iron. If they have to play dialed back balls they will be hitting driver and FW/hybrid into most or 4's. That would not be fun for the average player.

#18 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,718 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
GolfWRX Likes : 3578

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:13 AM

Hickory and gutta percha or nothing I say!

Any doofus can hit a balata ball using steel shafts.
Engaged in the eternal search for the elusive Swedish meatball cores...

#19 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 11718

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

View Postnew2g0lf, on 06 November 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

The comments Jack and Tiger made are self serving from the perspective that they are course designers and architects and distance isn't as important to them.  

Show me a significant number of up and coming Tour player or amateur who thinks the ball goes too far.  I'd be shocked if more than 10% felt the ball needs to be rolled back.

I hear there's a poll in tour talk that puts the numbers at 50/50.
17 M2  V2 Tour 10.5  Fuji Atmos Black 6X   Green Graphic special edition
17 M1 15  Graphite Design   ADDI 8X
Titleist TMB 2 Graphite Design 105X prototype
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw 52 56 60 S400
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

#20 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,451 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:24 AM

Was this common In the 1990s?   If not.  Why would it be now. ?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,718 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

View Postode1, on 06 November 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

And there is nothing stating golfers.cant play a sucky, dialed back ball.  Have at it!

Except nobody makes sucky dialed-back balls. They don't make them because nobody wants to buy them.

So you're missing the point. The only solution for the Big Bad USGA to force everyone to use sucky dialed-back balls. Then the craven manufacturers will make them. And then everyone will be happy...OK, not everyone but a few grumpy old Baby Boomers longing to force the whole world to stop and return to their glory days.

#22 roundersmitty

roundersmitty

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 321975
  • Ebay ID:zingzaps
GolfWRX Likes : 496

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:29 AM

The rule of 1.50 max smash factor limits things enough.
Titleist 915 D2 10.5* set to B4 Diamana 72g S
Titleist 913F 15* set to B4 Diamana 82g S
Adams XTD Ti 20* set to 21* Matrix Red Tie S
Mizuno MP-54, 4-P S300
Callaway MD3 50.10S, 54.10S, 58.9S
Odyessy Highway 101 #7 LE

#23 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,718 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

View Postroundersmitty, on 07 November 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

No, what we need is a rule that say no ball will go farther than Jack Nicklaus was hitting a balata in 1970, no matter how much clubhead speed is produced.

Of course once we have that rule I'm sure these whining old men will move on to complaining that the modern ball isn't lumpy and doesn't have to be thrown away after a few holes. Whatever it takes to make that Jack Nicklaus was non pareil among all golfer, forever and ever amen. Anyone telling you otherwise is just being fooled by the magical ProV1 that makes them look good when they ain't.

#24 Uhit

Uhit

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 450896
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

View PostBY#99, on 07 November 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Until golf realizes that it would be ok to have 2 separate rules for tour/tournament play and amateurs they will have these issues. To me, watching player after player hit driver and wedge into par 4's is not exciting. Watching guys hitting 5/6 irons into par 5's in their second shot is not as fun. I would personally like to see the guys challenged more on approaches so whether it is the ball or something else. I am definately not for dialing back the ball for amateurs. As stated above, the average player is not hitting a driver much over 200 (the people on this site are not the average players).  So par 4's of even 350 could mean driver then mid iron. If they have to play dialed back balls they will be hitting driver and FW/hybrid into most or 4's. That would not be fun for the average player.

What you see on TV are mostly the best shots of the best players, and not every average shot, of every average tour player...
...beside, that the longer the drive, the more precise it has to be - which mostly results in difficult up and downs for Phil, and other short game gems.

I don´t want to see short fairway shots from every player, always hitting the green in regulation with a standard chip shot to the pin, and always a tap in putt from short distance.

Great bunker play, and long putts from more than 20 feet distance are thrilling, and are mostly the result of long and difficult shots into the green, due to a less than perfect, risky, long drive...
...even a average golfer can hit a green from over 150 yards distance from the fairway, but not out of the rough, or over trees.

Guess what, I play my lowest scores, when I don´t use my driver, despite I can hit it a long way.
I can always grab a shorter club, to hit it more precise and a shorter distance, to stay on the fairway, but I can´t grab a longer club to hit it farther AND precise, to be able to cut a dog leg, or to drive a par 4 every time!

The longer the drive, the higher the risk, the greater the thrill.

#25 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,718 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:56 AM

A player consistently hitting 350-yard drives not only in the fairway but often to their preferred side of the fairway is amazing accuracy. If they did it with a wooden-headed, steel-shafted club and a lumpy rubber-band-wound ball that would certainly be worth some bonus points for challenge vs. doing it with an M1 and a TP5x but it's damned impressive no matter what kind of equipment. They are still propelling the ball using only the strength of their own body and they are still time after time hitting a target that is minuscule when it is two city blocks away.

Likewise someone putting a ball onto a putting green and within 20 feet of the hole from 250 yards away. Bonus points for difficulty if you do it with a blade 1-iron and a crap ball but regardless of equipment you have to propel the ball from a fairway lie, through the air for a huge distance and then be accurate to within a fraction of a percent in both distance and direction. It's prodigious.

Poo-poohing the ability that Dustin Johnson or the like exhibits when they are on song just because their accomplishments would be even harder if they used inferior equipment must surely be either an attempt to make yourself feel better about how puny your own accomplishments are or some sort of ridiculously misplaced hero worship of yesteryear's golfers who are either dead or long since retired.

#26 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,451 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:03 AM

View PostNorth Butte, on 07 November 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

View Postode1, on 06 November 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

And there is nothing stating golfers.cant play a sucky, dialed back ball.  Have at it!

Except nobody makes sucky dialed-back balls. They don't make them because nobody wants to buy them.

So you're missing the point. The only solution for the Big Bad USGA to force everyone to use sucky dialed-back balls. Then the craven manufacturers will make them. And then everyone will be happy...OK, not everyone but a few grumpy old Baby Boomers longing to force the whole world to stop and return to their glory days.

I'd say it's the boomers who wouldn't want it changed.  If I'm aligned with the boomers I respectfully resign my position and will sink off to the darkness to contemplate my position with the force.

#27 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

Major Winner

• 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

View PostNorth Butte, on 07 November 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

No, what we need is a rule that say no ball will go farther than Jack Nicklaus was hitting a balata in 1970, no matter how much clubhead speed is produced.

Of course once we have that rule I'm sure these whining old men will move on to complaining that the modern ball isn't lumpy and doesn't have to be thrown away after a few holes. Whatever it takes to make that Jack Nicklaus was non pareil among all golfer, forever and ever amen. Anyone telling you otherwise is just being fooled by the magical ProV1 that makes them look good when they ain't.

Seems that's what it comes down to, old men afraid their records will be broken.  Did Hogan and those in his time whine when hickory shafts were replaced by steel like Jack is whining these days?

Edited by new2g0lf, 07 November 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#28 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,451 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

Except that I've seen 1.53 with the epic subzero and a Bridgestone ball.  Whether it's a cheat of trackman or real I'm not sure. But I can't get anything else to cheat it above 1.50.

#29 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

Major Winner

• 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 07 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

That poll is poorly worded and is biased to vote for a rollback.  Seems not many understand there are already limits on equipment and golf balls and distances have not increased significantly year over year.

The rollback many of you are fighting for, doesn't roll golf back 1 year, 5 years or even 10 years but 20 years which if it was spelled out in the poll would likely change the results.

#30 Uhit

Uhit

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 450896
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

View Postnew2g0lf, on 07 November 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 07 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

That poll is poorly worded and is biased to vote for a rollback.  Seems not many understand there are already limits on equipment and golf balls and distances have not increased significantly year over year.

The rollback many of you are fighting for, doesn't roll golf back 1 year, 5 years or even 10 years but 20 years which if it was spelled out in the poll would likely change the results.

The more important it is, that the unbiased, informed people take part in that poll...

...and in first place, that they know, that this poll exists! :Schooled:

Edited by Uhit, 07 November 2017 - 09:21 AM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors