GIVEAWAY: DirectedForce Reno 2.1 Putter! Enter Now!!!
Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:38 PM
Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:47 PM
I want to see if the hype is justified and if it's better than my Edel!
Edited by MrWolf, 13 November 2017 - 02:48 PM.
Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:51 PM
Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:57 PM
I use a very heavy and very upright lie angle
Is the Directed Force available with custom options?
Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:07 AM
you failed to plan!
'17 M1 440/9.5*/Tensei pro white 60s
'17 M2 Tour/16.5*/'ilima 70s
Jetspeed proto/19.5*/Kai'li 70s
MP Fli Hi 3-4/Recoil Proto 95 f5
MP4 5-PW/Recoil Proto 125 f5
Cleveland 588 DSG 53*, 58*/ TT Black Gold S
TM Spider Tour black 🕷
Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:10 PM
FWY: Taylormade Rocketballz Tp 14.5*
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 18*
Irons: Srixon Z765 3-5 iron, z965 6-PW, Project X
54*: Titleist SM6 S grind black finish
58*: Cleveland CG14 1 dot
Putter: Taylormade Daytona Rossa with agsi.
Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:53 PM
Only club left in the bag to get fitted for.
Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:02 PM
3 Wood: Callaway Epic - 16 Deg - GD Tour AD MT - 6S
7 Wood: Callaway Epic - Heavenwood - 20 Deg - GD Tour AD MT- 6S
9 Wood: Callaway Epic - Divine Nine - 24 Deg - GD Tour AD DI - 7S
Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 - 6i-SW - Recoil 110 F4
Wedge:Fourteen RM-21 - 58/12 - Recoil 110 F4
Putter: Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 - 33"
Ball: Taylormade TP-x
Bag: Sun Mountain C-130 or Four5
Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:27 PM
Ping G30 4-UW CFS S
Cleveland CBX 54*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 58*
Odyssey Black Series TD #1W
Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:47 PM
Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:21 PM
Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:32 PM
Ping G30 14.5 Tour 65 X
Mizuno MP 67 3-9 DG S300 AMT
Vokey SM5 48-52-56-60 DG S300 AMT
Odyssey Tank Works #7
Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:34 AM
Winning this would be cool because I’ve never tried one of the putters
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9............................Kubuki J 70 X
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 13.5.......................Kubuki J 80 X
Adams DHY 18...........................................Fuji 904HB X
Callaway Apex CF16...................................Project X 6.5
Vokey SM4 46, 50, 56, 62...........................KBS 610 125
Odyssey Works #7 CH................................GP SNSR
Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:18 PM
3W: Callaway XR 3Deep 14* -- Tour AD TP 8X
3-iron: Bridgestone J15 DF 19* -- Nippon SPB X
4-P: Srixon Z945 -- Nippon SPB X
Wedges: Titleist SM4 raw | 48F 53M 58M -- Nippon SPB X
Putter: TM Spider Black
Swap | 5W: Titleist 915FD 18* -- Tour AD TP 8X
Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:20 PM
I want to win for several reasons:
- I was already researching these putters before this giveaway.
- I've always been interested in putter technology and don't mind trying stuff that doesn't have a very well known brand name. I've purchased a Biomech Acculock ACE (couldn't control distance on long putts and it was uncomfortable to do the arm lock).
- I had been previously gaming a PING Nome (original) for years but I find it wobbly during the stroke.
- I'm currently using a MacGregor Bobby Grace GT-Mini
- One of my all time favorites was the Odyssey BackStryke Dart but the face was too soft but I like how it felt during the stroke and I believe this would get me the closest to that feel that I used to have.
- I'm a bit of an evangelist at my club (I started the Kirland Signature craze at my club and many have followed suit so I could perhaps even up sales at my club for your brand)
Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users