Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

Aldila SYNERGY TOUR BLACK.....The Low Spin King. Trackman Data Inside.

aldila tour tour only trackman low spin graphene

247 replies to this topic

#211 Dcoop86

Dcoop86

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482344
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

View Postshot-savior, on 08 February 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

Tour presence?  I'm not seeing it.  Perhaps it's too low spinning for even the tour's strongest.  Average driver spin on tour is still around 2500.

Good question. But I値l try to provide numbers. I知 typically at the speeds of the tours fastest with a driver (~130mph) and try to keep spin around 2,000. I知 not playing your golf so I just enjoy hitting bombs. The further the better just for the sake of entertainment. Maybe it痴 tough to work shots and keep things in the fairway? I don稚 get to play on your fairways (speedways the way the balls bounds and runs) my ball typically plugs so it痴 a dream shaft for me so far.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#212 shot-savior

shot-savior

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60988
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:15 PM

View PostDcoop86, on 08 February 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Tour presence?  I'm not seeing it.  Perhaps it's too low spinning for even the tour's strongest.  Average driver spin on tour is still around 2500.

Good question. But I'll try to provide numbers. I'm typically at the speeds of the tours fastest with a driver (~130mph) and try to keep spin around 2,000. I'm not playing your golf so I just enjoy hitting bombs. The further the better just for the sake of entertainment. Maybe it's tough to work shots and keep things in the fairway? I don't get to play on your fairways (speedways the way the balls bounds and runs) my ball typically plugs so it's a dream shaft for me so far.
Perfectly said.

At your speed you're definitely going to entertain your foursome and have bragging rights, regardless of the shaft you're gaming.

#213 TollBros

TollBros

Overseer of the Test Range

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438250
GolfWRX Likes : 2004

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:01 AM

View PostDcoop86, on 08 February 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

View PostHarob11, on 08 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View PostDcoop86, on 08 February 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

Finally got my 70tx out on the course today. Mine was tipped 2" after talking to TollBros and to be honest I thought it felt supper loose.... then I hit the ball and just smashed it, all day. I have never hit a ball so consistently hard. Shortest ball all day on course was 328 with a long of 356.

I was seriously worried that the shaft was either weak, wasn't tipped correctly, or was not going to work for me with the "waggle test". Man I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm hoping with a bit more time I'll just hit it better but for having never swung the shaft before it was a fantastic day.

My thoughts exactly. Feels almost loose (waggle test). It's not boardy from the middle to the tip like most Mitsubishi shafts, which I'm actually a fan of because I do find Mitsubishi shafts to be extremely straight. However, it doesn't need to be because it's still a very straight shaft and is probably the longest shaft I've hit. The ball just seems to explode and hang forever and roll forever. Very interesting shaft.

Totally agree. I was expecting a very stiff feeling since I致e never tipped a driver 2 and it still felt extremely smooth. But you池e right... it hits bombs. Ball was high, flat, and rolled. However into the wind I hit one bullet on purpose so it痴 not a shaft you CANT hit low.

Very happy to hear it. That's why I said 2 inches at your speed. The shaft has life in it when you waggle it but man can you stomp the throttle and it will just stay right where it needs to be. Hot and massively low spin.
http://www.golfwrx.c...evaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.

#214 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:03 AM

Rickey Folwer just put it in play. If you know the Tour, the vans can't travel to Hawaii so the player's don't really get a chance to start trying the new stuff until they hit California. So it's only been a short time that most have even seen it.

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.

#215 Dcoop86

Dcoop86

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

View PostTollBros, on 09 February 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

View PostDcoop86, on 08 February 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

View PostHarob11, on 08 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View PostDcoop86, on 08 February 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

Finally got my 70tx out on the course today. Mine was tipped 2" after talking to TollBros and to be honest I thought it felt supper loose.... then I hit the ball and just smashed it, all day. I have never hit a ball so consistently hard. Shortest ball all day on course was 328 with a long of 356.

I was seriously worried that the shaft was either weak, wasn't tipped correctly, or was not going to work for me with the "waggle test". Man I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm hoping with a bit more time I'll just hit it better but for having never swung the shaft before it was a fantastic day.

My thoughts exactly. Feels almost loose (waggle test). It's not boardy from the middle to the tip like most Mitsubishi shafts, which I'm actually a fan of because I do find Mitsubishi shafts to be extremely straight. However, it doesn't need to be because it's still a very straight shaft and is probably the longest shaft I've hit. The ball just seems to explode and hang forever and roll forever. Very interesting shaft.

Totally agree. I was expecting a very stiff feeling since I致e never tipped a driver 2 and it still felt extremely smooth. But you池e right... it hits bombs. Ball was high, flat, and rolled. However into the wind I hit one bullet on purpose so it痴 not a shaft you CANT hit low.

Very happy to hear it. That's why I said 2 inches at your speed. The shaft has life in it when you waggle it but man can you stomp the throttle and it will just stay right where it needs to be. Hot and massively low spin.

Perfect description. It pretty much failed my 努aggle test and I expected high spinners. But man I can swing as hard as I want and I have yet to catch a ballooning ball. Even when left out to the right it never upshoots. Pretty cool.

Edited by Dcoop86, 11 February 2018 - 01:06 AM.

#216 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:22 PM

View PostDcoop86, on 10 February 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

View PostTollBros, on 09 February 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

Perfect description. It pretty much failed my 努aggle test and I expected high spinners. But man I can swing as hard as I want and I have yet to catch a ballooning ball. Even when left out to the right it never upshoots. Pretty cool.

That's the beauty of the high end product. It offers massive spin cutting but still gives you a shaft that doesn't feel like a broomstick when you swing it.

#217 Harob11

Harob11

Harob11

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76902
  • Ebay ID:harob111
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

View PostTollBros, on 02 November 2017 - 12:00 PM, said:

View Post03SMURF, on 02 November 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

View PostTollBros, on 01 November 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

View Post03SMURF, on 01 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

Wow, those numbers don't lie!

I have a couple more blocks to put up. The lower the swing speed, the flatter the launch got. It doesn't react like most shafts when you leave them untipped. Normally there's enough tip action in almost anything untipped to retain some level of launch, but the Synergy is still massively low spin without tipping. It starts really spin cutting at 1/2 inch and at 1 inch I was getting spin numbers under 2000. Make no mistake, this Proto Synergy will not be playable for some players, but for others it's the Holy Grail. I would prefer nobody make the purchase of this shaft without consulting me on tipping info for it. You are really running the risk of getting a shaft that hits a ball you cannot keep in the air if you fly blind on this one. It is absolutely not for everyone.

I completely agree. I've traditionally played low/low shafts and haven't struggled with too much spin with a 915 D3 7.5* head or a M1 9.5* head. I've yet to have this M2 head on Trackman, but I'd be surprised if I ever needed something as low spin as what the Synergy is showing.

Have you noticed a spin RPM range in which testers are most accurate?

And that's why they make great product for all levels of launch and spin. Not everyone needs a shaft like this. Some guys hit a Tensei Pro Blue or a Rogue 125 much better. It's all about getting what's best for you. I however, need the massive spin cut because of the speed, so to me, things like new tech and material construction that really drops the spin rates while retaining feel is very exciting. For guys who don't spin it a lot, they couldn't care less. Haha

As for accuracy, that's really more the dynamic of what you feel most comfortable with and how consistently you make contact. I personally have found Synergy to be very consistent just like Kuro Kàge Dual Core XT for me. I wouldn't say one is massively more consistent than the other, and I'm comfortable with both. If you are just asking about a consistentcy level and if it performs as expect each and every swing, to that I can say certainly yes.

I took the Synergy/Epon 105 out to Ojai Valley Inn and Spa yesterday. What a stunning setting/course. $60 - totally recommend playing it if you haven't.

Anyway, I'll be honest. Historically I hate Aldila shafts (I'm a Mitsubishi guy) but this shaft keeps impressing me more and more every time I play it. I had the Rogue 125MSI and it was much lower launching (I think the Synergy is a true mid launch shaft) but it didn't feel anywhere near as good and although still very low spinning, it was affected by wind much more.

This is a VERY unique shaft. It launches mid even slightly high sometimes but wind has no effect on it. At all.
It feels amazing. I had a Diamana X in the Epon 105 before and the feel was muted, which I didn't like. Now the feel is absolutely sublime. It's almost like a metallic rubber (I realize that makes less than no sense). I'm also consistently hitting balls further than I have in a long time.
I still think there are better pure point and shoot shafts, but it's still very straight and if you want to, you can work the ball both ways quite easily.  

Definitely the most unique shaft I've ever hit.
Drive 400 - Swing Faster. Drive Further. www.puredistancegolf.com/drive400

#218 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

View PostHarob11, on 12 February 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

I took the Synergy/Epon 105 out to Ojai Valley Inn and Spa yesterday. What a stunning setting/course. $60 - totally recommend playing it if you haven't.

Anyway, I'll be honest. Historically I hate Aldila shafts (I'm a Mitsubishi guy) but this shaft keeps impressing me more and more every time I play it. I had the Rogue 125MSI and it was much lower launching (I think the Synergy is a true mid launch shaft) but it didn't feel anywhere near as good and although still very low spinning, it was affected by wind much more.

This is a VERY unique shaft. It launches mid even slightly high sometimes but wind has no effect on it. At all.
It feels amazing. I had a Diamana X in the Epon 105 before and the feel was muted, which I didn't like. Now the feel is absolutely sublime. It's almost like a metallic rubber (I realize that makes less than no sense). I'm also consistently hitting balls further than I have in a long time.
I still think there are better pure point and shoot shafts, but it's still very straight and if you want to, you can work the ball both ways quite easily.  

Definitely the most unique shaft I've ever hit.

That what we keep hearing from customers and our testers. The shaft feels smooth amd powerful but doesn't spin at all. One said it feels like a blueboard when you swing it, but spins like a piece of rebar. Haha.

#219 Harob11

Harob11

Harob11

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76902
  • Ebay ID:harob111
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

It's true. It's not harsh feeling in the least. It's metallic rubber. Again, that's entirely idiotic but what can I say! It is.

I've gotten my swing-speed back up into the 130s (I know, eye-roll) in a short amount of time and this shaft 75TX tipped 1" is now really starting to perform. At 118-120 I don't think I was challenging it enough and I didn't see what it was capable of in terms of distance. Now I can feel it loading and unloading and the ball just explodes off the face. It's a really unique, excellent shaft.
Drive 400 - Swing Faster. Drive Further. www.puredistancegolf.com/drive400

#220 DBill

DBill

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426712
GolfWRX Likes : 474

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

Have a 70TX on order tipped 1/2" to play 45" in my M1 440.  Will provide some feedback as well once it arrives.  Will be putting it head to head against a graphite design AD TP 7TX tipped 1" playing 45" as well.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#221 ruxpin23

ruxpin23

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125045
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM

Is there any way to tell the difference between the synergy black vs blue?

Is there any graphical way to distinguish black vs blue profile?
VR Pro Ltd 10.5 Driver, MRC Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
VR Pro Ltd 19 5 Wood, MRC Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
2011 VR Pro Combo 3-PW, DG AMT S400 HS
VR Forged Wedge, 52, 56, 60
Method Midnight 006

#222 Dcoop86

Dcoop86

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

View Postruxpin23, on 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

Actually I think they look similar. Myself and a buddy both got the Black from Toll and my buddy actually checked with Aldila and confirmed it was the black. But the Blue should have blue tint instead of black. But I know it痴 hard to tell via website images.

#223 ruxpin23

ruxpin23

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125045
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

yes, i just received mine.  it IS stamped with prototype, but if i happen to not get along with it, just wondering if i need to resell it how i can ensure the next guy it's the real deal.  

also, for anyone else who is already gaming it, how did you get the grip to standard?  i know the butt is larger than standard (.645 i think?) but not sure if it tapers quickly enough that i can throw a .60 grip on there or if i have to go undersize and tape up.
VR Pro Ltd 10.5 Driver, MRC Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
VR Pro Ltd 19 5 Wood, MRC Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
2011 VR Pro Combo 3-PW, DG AMT S400 HS
VR Forged Wedge, 52, 56, 60
Method Midnight 006

#224 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

View Postruxpin23, on 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

The blue is more of a dark graphite grey. The black is just straight jet black. Many of them are etched PROTO on the shaft as well.

#225 golf4fun

golf4fun

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20660
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

Toll

Will there be a green profile?

#226 osubuckeyes691

osubuckeyes691

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50214
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

View Postgolf4fun, on 14 February 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

Toll

There is currently a green version but from what I found out it was quite limited. Based on the Tour Green profile. I received this information when I called up Aldila a few weeks ago to ask about a shaft I had received.

#227 golf4fun

golf4fun

Advanced

• 315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20660
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

View Postosubuckeyes691, on 14 February 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Toll

There is currently a green version but from what I found out it was quite limited. Based on the Tour Green profile. I received this information when I called up Aldila a few weeks ago to ask about a shaft I had received.

Thanks, been having good results with the black profile in my driver!  Would like to try the green profile if they become easier to find!

#228 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Toll

Yes there will. It will be a profile in between the black and the blue.

#229 Cruisin1966

Cruisin1966

Advanced

• 261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480398
  • Handicap:WIP
  • Ebay ID:platinum354
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

View PostTollBros, on 14 February 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

Toll

Gee, that sounds more like a bruise.  :taunt:
Driver - Taylormade M1 440 @ 9.5º w/ ProjectX HZRDUS Yellow 65 6.0
Fairway - Taylormade M2 Tour 3HL @ 16.5º w/ ProjectX HZRDUS Red 65 6.0
Driving Iron - Taylormade P790 3i @ 18º w/ KBS $-Taper 130X
Irons - Taylormade P730 4-P w/ KBS C-Taper Lite 110S
Wedges - Taylormade Milled Grind 50.09º (51.10º), 54.11º (55.12º), & 60.09º w/ DG100X
Putter - Bettinardi QB #5
Ball - TP5

#230 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:12 PM

View PostCruisin1966, on 14 February 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

View PostTollBros, on 14 February 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

Toll

Gee, that sounds more like a bruise.  :taunt:

haha. I suppose so. It's the profile many guys will like, who don't quite need the massive spin cut of the black. Your average player could not keep the black in the air, so the green is a better option for a retail release.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#231 cradd10

cradd10

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130920
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:craddock10
GolfWRX Likes : 297

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

I've got 6 rounds in with the Synergy Black.  This thing is impressive.  I'm only 112-114 SS guy and have previously played the same Accra shaft for 5 years.  After 1 round with SB, I made up my mind to switch.  High Launch with ZERO spin is fun
M1 460 Syngery Proto 75
17' M2 15° Hzdrus blk 6.5
X2Hot Pro 18°
P790 4-W. C-Taper 130x
Vokey SM6 50,55,60
Edel E-2

#232 PepsiDuck

PepsiDuck

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27419
GolfWRX Likes : 534

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:55 PM

View Postcradd10, on 15 February 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

I've got 6 rounds in with the Synergy Black.  This thing is impressive.  I'm only 112-114 SS guy and have previously played the same Accra shaft for 5 years.  After 1 round with SB, I made up my mind to switch.  High Launch with ZERO spin is fun

I have around the same average SS and am currently using the CK Pro White 70TX...seriously considering jumping on board...I'd like to get a little more height while cutting down on the spin a little bit...

...but then again, I could probably just try to fix my swing... :dntknw:
TaylorMade M2 (2017) 10.5* - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 70TX
Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro 15.5* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 X
Callaway 815 Alpha Hybrid 21* - GD Tour AD 85X
Miura CB57 4-P - KBS C-Taper Lite X
Miura Series 1957 Wedges - 51* (Y), 56* (K) - KBS C-Taper Lite X
Cleveland RTX 3.0 60*
Toulon Memphis

#233 provx

provx

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22573
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

Did you go with 60 or 70 gram
Taylor Made M2 Dual Core Kuro Kage xt
Taylor Made RBZ 13*
Callaway Apex 4-AW
Titleist Vokey 56 & 62*
Odyssey #7 Arm Lock
Snell MTB balls

#234 Awainer1

Awainer1

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 379692
  • Ebay ID:Awainer1
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

Luckily picked one up yesterday off a guy on eBay/wrx. Are you guys using lower lofted heads with these?  I lofted up from 8.5 to 9.5 when I went from tensei pro white to dual core. Wondering if I should go back to a little lower loft. Thinking I値l tip the same 1/2 inch I did w KKDCXT

#235 drpeo

drpeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238179
  • Ebay ID:drpeo
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:16 AM

I am Swedish guy with a 106 ss who realy needs to cut spinn? I tried the new Ping G400 max. The least spinning shaft they had to offer was Hzrdus Yellow 6.0  hitting 4 degrees up and spinn 3000, and I was adding loft. Tried a GD ADDI 7x ,felt a little Heavy.
I coluld get an upgrade to Aldila Copperhead 60-stiff at 64 gram will that help? Tipping? Other piece of advice from you guys?

Regards drpeo

#236 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
GolfWRX Likes : 2609

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:50 AM

View PostPepsiDuck, on 15 February 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

I have around the same average SS and am currently using the CK Pro White 70TX...seriously considering jumping on board...I'd like to get a little more height while cutting down on the spin a little bit...

Yes fixing your swing is the better call
How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

Spin is not your enemy, everything is a trade-off.
17 * 1700 goes really far, but doesn't go very straight or consistent
8* 3500 goes really straight, but doesn't go very far
Answer for most is somewhere in the middle.
Pga tour driver avg launch conditions: 11* 2700

#237 cradd10

cradd10

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130920
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:craddock10
GolfWRX Likes : 297

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

I haven't played the Pro White, but I don't think you'll regret the SB.  It should fix both problems.

View Postprovx, on 15 February 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

Did you go with 60 or 70 gram

mine says 75 TX, not sure what actual is.
M1 460 Syngery Proto 75
17' M2 15° Hzdrus blk 6.5
X2Hot Pro 18°
P790 4-W. C-Taper 130x
Vokey SM6 50,55,60
Edel E-2

#238 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

View Postdrpeo, on 16 February 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

I am Swedish guy with a 106 ss who realy needs to cut spinn? I tried the new Ping G400 max. The least spinning shaft they had to offer was Hzrdus Yellow 6.0  hitting 4 degrees up and spinn 3000, and I was adding loft. Tried a GD ADDI 7x ,felt a little Heavy.
I coluld get an upgrade to Aldila Copperhead 60-stiff at 64 gram will that help? Tipping? Other piece of advice from you guys?

Regards drpeo

The retail copperhead won't spin less than the Hzrdus yellow. Both are mid spin shafts. Both are also counterbanced so if you're looking for counterbanced with a big dip in spin your best bet is Tensei Pro Orange.

#239 TollBros

TollBros

• Sponsors
  • 2,824 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:16 PM

Synergy Black will spin less than the Pro White. One of the very few shafts that will. Think of it something like this.

Massive spin reduction
Synergy Black

Very high spin reduction
Aldila Black Mamba
Kuro K瀏e Dual Core XT (TX only)
Tensei Pro Orange
Tensei Pro White
Hzrdus T1100
Tour AD M9003

Lower than average spin
Atmos Black
Hzrdus Black
Tour AD GP
Kiyoshi White
Aldila Copperhead (TX only)

#240 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 4,167 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14598
  • Ebay ID:swanry30
GolfWRX Likes : 816

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

View Postdrpeo, on 16 February 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

Regards drpeo

rebar is the official shaft and choice of Swede's worldwide...

TaylorMade | M4 TOUR 8.5* 460 | PX 6.5 HZRDUS "Hand Crafted" T1100 75g
TaylorMade | M4 TOUR 15* | PX 6.5 HZRDUS "Hand Crafted" BLACK 85g
HYBRID | TBD
TaylorMade | P750 Tour Proto 3-PW | PX 6.5
Vokey | Wedge Works RAW 54 S grind - 58 M grind | PX 6.5
Scotty Cameron - Newport 2 34" 350g
TaylorMade | TP5x

WITB Link

instagram | https://www.instagra.../ryan.swanberg/

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors