Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Snell,Vice and Kirkland Signature Golf Balls

76 replies to this topic

#31 Nixhex524

Nixhex524

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,849 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305437
  • Handicap:4.4
  • Ebay ID:Nixhex524
GolfWRX Likes : 602

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Gamed a MTB yesterday... The length I was getting was nice, but I did not think this ball felt soft by any means.... I was surprised at how hard it actually felt off the driver, but it did everything pretty well.  The K-Sig is a great value.  Ball feels great and does everything I could want it to...  Felt goofy buying them but glad now that I was able to get 4 dozen.  I have not tried the Vice yet, but will look to get my hands on some.

Ping G400 9* Tour 65
Titleist 913 Fd 15* Speeder 757 TS
Titleist 913h 19* Proforce V2 86
Titleist 913h 21* Proforce V2 90
Srixon Z745 4-PW PX 5.5 flighted
Titleist Vokey SM6 52-12/58-12
Scotty Cameron Del Mar

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 justindowney

justindowney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428250
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

I have played all three, although with vice and k-sig they were just randoms I found on the course, or given to me by friends.

I've been using the MTB's for about a season now, and can't say enough about them. Great distance, and although not too soft, coming from a V1x they feel great to me. They're abundant in shops up here in southeastern MA so I have a steady supply and don't see myself changing anytime soon!

#33 TheGolfingFirefighter

TheGolfingFirefighter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408648
  • Ebay ID:golfaddict93
GolfWRX Likes : 712

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:35 AM

I love the Snell MTB. Great ball all around. Just as good, if not better than the Pro v for my game.
SLDR-C 10.5
Adams Tightlies 16*
Wilson Reflex 4-Gw
Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 54/58*
Maxfli Tad Moore TM-1
Taylormade Project a

#34 vpd

vpd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150223
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

It's going to be interesting to see how the big name golf ball manufacturers respond to the onslaught of new great golf balls being sold at half or less than half the price of a  Titleist Pro V1, Bridgstone,Callaway or Taylormade golf ball. There is just no need anymore to to pay more than $1.50-$2.00 a golf ball--and for excellent quality. I believe  Costco,Snell,Vice and Cut are really on to something big that is benefiting all consumers.

This phenomenon is happening across the entire retail industry whether it be clothing or any consumer durable or non-durable product. The middleman for almost any product in the supply chain between manufacturer and the end consumer is rapidly becoming a dinosaur thanks in large part to the internet and rapidly advancing technology.

#35 vpd

vpd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

One other note. I have now tried the VICE golf gloves( $9.95 each if you purchase 3 at a time). They are incredible. The fit and feel is great and for me they have been extremely durable. This is the only glove use now.

#36 nowitski41

nowitski41

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 282464
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

Played 9 holes the other day. I played 2 balls. One Lime Vice Pro + and a K Sig that I found the other day. The Vice Pro + was consistently longer off of the tee and on 2 holes were considerably longer (15+ yards). K Sigs did spin a little bit more around the greens and feels softer off the putter to me. However, the Vice Pro + still gave me plenty of check....7i one hop and stop within 3 feet of the ball mark. The Vice Pro + are $25 per doz if you buy 5 at a time but they only come into stock like once per quarter. K Sigs are $1.25 per ball but almost impossible to get a hold of. If both were in stock I would play the Vice Pro + because the extra distance is worth it to me and my bad eyes can track that Lime Green like a champ. Yellow/Green balls are my thing.

#37 QuigleyDU

QuigleyDU

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62095
  • Ebay ID:reederc2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

nowitski41, on 09 November 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Played 9 holes the other day. I played 2 balls. One Lime Vice Pro + and a K Sig that I found the other day. The Vice Pro + was consistently longer off of the tee and on 2 holes were considerably longer (15+ yards). K Sigs did spin a little bit more around the greens and feels softer off the putter to me. However, the Vice Pro + still gave me plenty of check....7i one hop and stop within 3 feet of the ball mark. The Vice Pro + are $25 per doz if you buy 5 at a time but they only come into stock like once per quarter. K Sigs are $1.25 per ball but almost impossible to get a hold of. If both were in stock I would play the Vice Pro + because the extra distance is worth it to me and my bad eyes can track that Lime Green like a champ. Yellow/Green balls are my thing.

interesting, i found the K-sig to be a better ball on all levels. Just goes to show that golf is 100% subjective and there is no one best ball. have to find what works for you.
driver: SRIXON Z745
fairway: NIKE VAPOR 13*
3-4 IRON: MIZZY MP H5 GD AMT X100.
5-PW IRONS: MP5 DG AMT X100
WEDGES; CLEVELAND rtx 3.0 RAW
PUTTER; PING SIGMA G SHEA H
BALL; VICE PRO PLUS/CALLY CHROME SOFT X/SRIXON Z STAR

#38 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 404

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:07 PM

Play my Vice Neon Pro's with a custom logo on the side. (As seen in my avatar)

#39 Scottie68

Scottie68

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359119
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

Any reason the MG C4 is not part of this discussion?

#40 monks66

monks66

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465294
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

Scottie68, on 11 November 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Any reason the MG C4 is not part of this discussion?

i hear mixed reviews about the C4, love/hate relationship

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 Toddo64

Toddo64

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152705
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

I would like to try all of these. Have heard nothing but good things about all of them.
LEFT HANDED
TaylorMade 2016 M2 9.5-adjusted to 10.5
TaylorMade 2016 M2 16.5 HL
Taylor Made 2016 M1 21 hybrid
TaylorMade Rocketbladez 5-PW, SW, AW
Cobra Tour Trusty 58 Lob
Putter: Nike 2010 IC
Ball:Bridgestone B330 RX & Bridgestone Extra Soft

#42 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14306
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 680

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:50 PM

The silly season (cold/winter) for a a lot of us is the perfect time to experiment. However, if you don't have a open mind and are excessively brand conscience it's not gonna work. Still, great value ball for the leaves at very least. BB
Irons: Ping iBades
Drivers: Pink Ping G
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 850
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge WRX
Putter: STX Xform 2
Balls: Snell MTB

#43 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14306
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 680

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

I've been goofing around with the CUT ball and it's very playable. Only complaint you can't put a dot/marking on it that won't wipe off annoying. But like I said in the previous post it's a great winter ball don't care about loosing one in the leaves...BB

Edited by Big Ben, 12 November 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Irons: Ping iBades
Drivers: Pink Ping G
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 850
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge WRX
Putter: STX Xform 2
Balls: Snell MTB

#44 Middler

Middler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486136
  • Handicap:14.1
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

I switched from ProV1 to Snell MTB last summer, my next Snell order will be for 6 dozen (additional discount). Evidently I'm in the minority, but why do I want to pay 50% more to subsidize tour pros by buying Titleist balls?

The only K-Sig I played was a found ball. I didn't notice anything special about it, but since I don't have any idea what kind of life it led before I found it, not conclusive.

Thought I'd recently read you won't be able to buy last years K-Sig ball anymore (which was a screaming bargain), and the next generation is not going to be at the same performance level. The next gen K-Sig won't have the same spin/control around the greens and maybe a little more spin off the tee, works fine for some players, but not most mid to low HI players.Time will tell.

The first is that the new K-Sig is a 3-piece ball, 338 dimple ball. The original was a 4-piece, 360 dimple model.

The next gen K-Sig has an M-M spin rating. To an extent, an M-M rating often suggests a ball that is average to the point of being below average. It doesn’t offer low spin (distance) off the driver, nor does it offer high spin (stopping power) around the green. The majority of ProV1 models are M-H, as is Srixon’s Z-Star series, and the Wilson FG Tour. Most relevant to the conversation, the original K-Sig was also rated M-H. TaylorMade’s TP5 series, depending on which of the numerous versions we’re talking about, are either L-M or L-H. The Snell MyTourBall is also designated L-H. Basically every legitimate tour ball on the market today and not a single M-M in the mix.

Edited by Middler, 12 November 2017 - 01:10 PM.

#45 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
GolfWRX Likes : 3591

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

Middler, on 12 November 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

I switched from ProV1 to Snell MTB last summer, my next Snell order will be for 6 dozen (additional discount). Evidently I'm in the minority, but why do I want to pay 50% more to subsidize tour pros by buying Titleist balls?

The only K-Sig I played was a found ball. I didn't notice anything special about it, but since I don't have any idea what kind of life it led before I found it, not conclusive.

Thought I'd recently read you won't be able to buy last years K-Sig ball anymore (which was a screaming bargain), and the next generation is not going to be at the same performance level. The next gen K-Sig won't have the same spin/control around the greens and maybe a little more spin off the tee, works fine for some players, but not most mid to low HI players.Time will tell.

The first is that the new K-Sig is a 3-piece ball, 338 dimple ball. The original was a 4-piece, 360 dimple model.

The next gen K-Sig has an M-M spin rating. To an extent, an M-M rating often suggests a ball that is average to the point of being below average. It doesn’t offer low spin (distance) off the driver, nor does it offer high spin (stopping power) around the green. The majority of ProV1 models are M-H, as is Srixon’s Z-Star series, and the Wilson FG Tour. Most relevant to the conversation, the original K-Sig was also rated M-H. TaylorMade’s TP5 series, depending on which of the numerous versions we’re talking about, are either L-M or L-H. The Snell MyTourBall is also designated L-H. Basically every legitimate tour ball on the market today and not a single M-M in the mix.

What you read was completely made-up malarkey from some blogger who has zero inside information, about a ball that doesn’t even exist yet.

Engaged in the eternal search for the elusive Swedish meatball cores...

#46 LocoBenno

LocoBenno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486594
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

I've had a chance to try quite a few guerilla balls lately and have to say the OnCore Elixr is the ball I will likely switch to; I've played the ProV1 since 2011.  Here's some on-course observations if you're interested:

Snell MTB
Feels like: ProV1x with a lower compression
Pros: for me it performed exactly the same as a ProV1
Cons: felt too firm and clicky

Vice Pro and Pro Plus
Feels like: somewhere between a ProV1x and a B330 but barely indistinguishable from each other
Pros: it's a good ball but doesn't have ProV1 performance, good feel around the green though, I preferred the Pro Plus
Cons: both models felt a bit dead off mid-long irons, particularly when trying to shape, horrible performance on off centre hits

Seed HD-01
Feels like: B330S
Pros: felt great chipping and putting
Cons: feels like hitting a rock with woods and irons, very dead/dull/heavy, doesn't spin up enough on mid irons

Forte Tour Performance S
Feels like: Wilson Duo
Pros: freakishly easy to control from 120m in, great spin on every club, except...
Cons: Spins way too low off the driver, it just knuckleballs off into oblivion with any hint of side spin

Foremost Tour X3
Feels like: Mizuno MP
Pros: sensational flight with driver and fairway woods
Cons: awful feeling ball with any iron, super clicky, almost plastic-like

OnCore Elixr
Feels like: not quite as soft as a Duo but not far off, similar mushy feel off the face
Pros: great spin control on all clubs, magic to chip and putt with, great durability, performs well on off centre hits
Cons: I lost a bit of distance off the driver because it spins up

I'm considering switching to the Elixr full time, I'm not fussed that I've lost distance off the driver because of the control I've gained and it performs better for me around the greens than the ProV1.  Horses for courses of course but if you're seriously considering a switch away from a ProV, definitely look at the MTB and Elixr depending on what you prefer feel-wise.  Forte are sending me a sleeve of their new prototypes to test so I guess I need to reserve judgement based on what others are saying about it, and I can't speak to the Cut, Sphera or Kirkland balls because I doubt they'll ever make it to Australia, but for me it's the Elixr so far.

Good golf to you all, cheers.

Benno
913D3 8.5", RIP Phenom 60X
913F 17", RIP Phenom 70X
712CB 2i-PW, S300
SM5 50/08 and 58/08, S300
GoLo3

#47 Middler

Middler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:32 PM

North Butte, on 12 November 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

What you read was completely made-up malarkey from some blogger who has zero inside information, about a ball that doesnít even exist yet.
How about that. I looked at the USGA confirming ball list and it looks the same EXCEPT there was no Kirkland ball with an M-M rating, thatís a red flag unless the Aug version was different. I never knew I could see the USGA list, thatís good info.

Edited by Middler, 12 November 2017 - 07:33 PM.

#48 vpd

vpd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

Middler, on 12 November 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

We might be in a minority but it's a minority that's growing very rapidly. Just look at the number of golfers posting on this site about playing a ball made by one of these companies. Trust me, people are waking up and getting smarter about what they pay for a top performing golf ball. It will take a few years but the revolution is well underway. The day of the $4.00 golf ball is slowly coming to an end.

Edited by vpd, 13 November 2017 - 04:36 PM.

#49 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

You guys need to realize the "L", "M" and "H" category HAVE NO STANDARD DEFINITION. It's like "R", "S" and "X" flex labels on different brand shafts.

#50 IB79

IB79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480996
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

I'm a fairly recent convert to Vice Pro Plus and now won't buy anything else (used TM Penta TP/Lethal/Tour Preferred/TP5 or Titleist ProV1X for years now).

They perform just aswell and, IMO (which is where it becomes subjective) feel better off wedges around the greens and putter than the TMs or Titleist.

Can't see any reason why I'll change from them, unfortunately hard to get hold of Snell balls over here as heard good things about them and wouldn't mind giving them a try.  

Order the Vice Pro Plus in bulk (5 dozen plus split with friends) and it's £21 a dozen rather than £45 for ProV or TP5, no brainer.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 WAxORxDCxSC

WAxORxDCxSC

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 458508
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

I played the KSigs all summer and loved them (my normal ball is a Pro V1x).  Any time I can pick some up i will. That said, I just tried out the Vice Pro Plus and will game those unless I'm feeling froggy and splurge on some Pro-V1xs.  All three are comparable and excellent in my opinion.  (I'm a relatively high swing speed swinger (115-120mph).

Edited by WAxORxDCxSC, 13 November 2017 - 07:49 PM.

TaylorMade M1 (2016) Driver 9.5* (Tensei Pro Orange 70tx)
TaylorMade M1 (2016) 3 Wood
TaylorMade M2 Hybrid 19*
Titleist AP2 4-PW (1/4 long, 2* upright)
Titleist Vokey SM6 50* 54* 58*
Scotty Cameron Notchback 33"

Bag 2 (Nostalgia Edition)
Titleist 975D Driver (UST Proforce Gold 65)
TaylorMade 200 Steel 3 wood (with steel shaft)
Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II 3-PW
Cleveland 588 52*, 56*, 60*
Spalding T.P. Mills "Computer Milled" Putter

#52 Middler

Middler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:45 AM

North Butte, on 13 November 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

You guys need to realize the "L", "M" and "H" category HAVE NO STANDARD DEFINITION. It's like "R", "S" and "X" flex labels on different brand shafts.
Is there a source for solid data on golf balls for comparison? We canít rely on what manufacturers provide and it would be nice to have some basis for buying balls instead of trying them all.

Edited by Middler, 14 November 2017 - 07:45 AM.

#53 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:54 AM

Middler, on 14 November 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

North Butte, on 13 November 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Is there a source for solid data on golf balls for comparison? We canít rely on what manufacturers provide and it would be nice to have some basis for buying balls instead of trying them all.

Only whatever bits and pieces some magazine or blogger chooses to publish from time to time whenever it suits them.  Nothing systematic and complete.

#54 spineshank

spineshank

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 277 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138420
  • Handicap:5.2
  • Ebay ID:gnrslash4life
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:12 AM

I used to play Vice Pro+. They didnt spin around the green as much as i would like but still enjoyed them. I currently play K-Sig's.
Ping G400 LST 10*
Taylormade M2 15*
Callaway Apex 20*
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 5-PW
Cleveland 588 wedges 50* | 54* | 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport Classic

#55 QuigleyDU

QuigleyDU

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62095
  • Ebay ID:reederc2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:19 AM

spineshank, on 14 November 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

I used to play Vice Pro+. They didnt spin around the green as much as i would like but still enjoyed them. I currently play K-Sig's.

that is the one criticism that i had with the pro + as well. i also found the K to be a bit longer. at least on the day that i compared them. i think over a period of time the numbers would level out. neither spins as well as the chrome soft X though.

driver: SRIXON Z745
fairway: NIKE VAPOR 13*
3-4 IRON: MIZZY MP H5 GD AMT X100.
5-PW IRONS: MP5 DG AMT X100
WEDGES; CLEVELAND rtx 3.0 RAW
PUTTER; PING SIGMA G SHEA H
BALL; VICE PRO PLUS/CALLY CHROME SOFT X/SRIXON Z STAR

#56 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
GolfWRX Likes : 3385

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

I think the bottom line of this thread is this....

Titleist, the emperor, has no clothes.

Yeah, the ProV series is a great ball, that is not contested. But other manufacturers can, and are, making balls that are just as good, in some cases better, for considerably less.

You'll always have the diehards who will poo poo any other brand, but for the most part, consumers are waking up.

#57 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:55 AM

The bottom line is, Titleist has competitors who undercut them on price.

That has been true for decades, hardly news.

#58 vpd

vpd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

North Butte, on 14 November 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

I know it is always dangerous to say "this time it's different". However, I think today these competitors have the advantage of social media to help spread their story whereas in the past such a company would die on the vine without a sizeable marketing and advertising budget.

#59 BIG STU

BIG STU

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284204
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22252

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

vpd, on 14 November 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

I know it is always dangerous to say "this time it's different". However, I think today these competitors have the advantage of social media to help spread their story whereas in the past such a company would die on the vine without a sizeable marketing and advertising budget.
In the old days that was called advertising by "word of mouth" . It can make or break a business.  today that word of mouth is social media how ever you do it. And social media does reach out further than the old school word of mouth for darn sure
Driver: Titleist 915 D-2 Mitsubishi Diamana 65 R
3 Wood Adams Super S 15* Bassara Regular flex
Hybrid - TM Rescue Mid 19* Pro Launch Blue
Hybrid- TM Rescue Mid 22* Stock TM Tip Stiff
2 iron 1999 Hogan Apex " Canadian Special" 19* S-300 Stock Tip Butt cut only ( yes a real Hogan Apex)
Irons -- 5 thru PW 2013 Callaway Forged X Rifle 5.5 PXI
GW Callaway BECU 50* S-300 hard tipped 1x
SW Callaway PM 56* FST wedge stock named "Mickey"

Putter - Scotty Santa Fe 1997 vintage rusty as heck nicknamed "Rusty"
Bag Old School TEE 3.5 stand

Founding Father of the Outlaw Golf Association Member #1 To heck with the USGA
Redneck Hippie Golf-- When the tailgate drops the BS stops

#60 BIG STU

BIG STU

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284204
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 22252

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

IMHO the news is now that they have competitors that not only cut the price but have just as good of a product

Driver: Titleist 915 D-2 Mitsubishi Diamana 65 R
3 Wood Adams Super S 15* Bassara Regular flex
Hybrid - TM Rescue Mid 19* Pro Launch Blue
Hybrid- TM Rescue Mid 22* Stock TM Tip Stiff
2 iron 1999 Hogan Apex " Canadian Special" 19* S-300 Stock Tip Butt cut only ( yes a real Hogan Apex)
Irons -- 5 thru PW 2013 Callaway Forged X Rifle 5.5 PXI
GW Callaway BECU 50* S-300 hard tipped 1x
SW Callaway PM 56* FST wedge stock named "Mickey"

Putter - Scotty Santa Fe 1997 vintage rusty as heck nicknamed "Rusty"
Bag Old School TEE 3.5 stand

Founding Father of the Outlaw Golf Association Member #1 To heck with the USGA
Redneck Hippie Golf-- When the tailgate drops the BS stops

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

HoganHO, thesaxemachine

GolfWRX Sponsors