Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

HOA Facility Dress Codes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hybrid

Hybrid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33268
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

There are some dress codes that are uneven in my developement. I totally understand that HOAs can implement rules. Believe me I get it. However, it has always bugged me, in this day and age that men cannot wear sleeveless shirts on our golf course and on our tennis courts but women can. To me that is strange. Sure, go ahead and ban sleeveless shirts but make it even across the board. At our pool, no one says anything about the men and women who shouldn't wear speedos or bikinis. A lot of those folks look gross and ridiculous much, much worse than a man wearing a sleeveless shirt. Anyway, can an HOA legally separate men and women concerning facility dress codes?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 N8dogg2669

N8dogg2669

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 418748
  • Handicap:3.7
  • Ebay ID:Bulldog1382
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:27 PM

Man my parents just moved out of a snooty a** golf/retirement community in FL and moved to a house on a public golf course. Snooty level has dropped dramatically. I always laughed when I would want to do something or just take out the golf cart, because its a golf cart and golf carts are scientifically proven to be awesome, and they would tell me all the things I couldn't do because of the community and the little spies all over the place. No way to live in my opinion. And the golf course they lived on was garbage anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors