Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Pro V1x vs Z-Star XV vs Chrome soft x vs Ad333 Tour

pro v1x chrome soft x ad333 tour z star xv

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kudu

Kudu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 485118
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Hi guys and girls I am new to the forums. My name is JJ and I am a South African golfer , Nice to meet you all.

For the past 2 years I have been playing Ad333 Tour I have never been given advice on which ball to play according to my swing speed I just go on how well I can work the ball around the green , anyway this got me wondering ( First Question ) if I might be playing the wrong ball  < does something like this even exist. I don't know my exact swing speed but my average driver distance is 280 meters + and I hit my 8 iron from 150 meters. I am currently at a 6 handicap. Back to the point , I hope that the info I gave can help with a straight forward answer. ( Second Question ) Which of these balls mentioned will you recommend ? I really like to spin all my wedge shots. From my own personal view I stuck with the ad333 Tour because of the price and I really liked the way I could manipulate them around the greens but then I also know these balls are meant for people with lower swing speeds and not like Pro V1x , Chrome soft X or Z-Star XV which are meant for higher speeds.

Kind Regards
JJ aka Kudu

In the bag

Bag - Sun Mountain c130
Driver - Callaway GBB Epic 9.5° Aldila Rogue max Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Fairway - Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood Aldila Voodoo Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Irons - Taylormade M2 Tour 4 - PW Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Wedges - Titleist Vokey Design SM6  50° ,54° , 58° Golf pride tour wrap *white
Putter - Ping Cadence Super Stroke
Ball - Srixon Ad333 Tour

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors