Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Queries about callaway big bertha alpha 815H adaptor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Golfbuaya

Golfbuaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480560
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:02 PM

Hi dudes out there , can I check if anyone here knows that for callaway big bertha alpha driver adaptor fits onto the big berth alpha 815H hybrid ? Cause my hybrid adaptor had snapped and purchased a aftermarket callaway 0.37 adaptor but after installing the adaptor seems smaller to size , had heard that for the hybrid it uses the same adaptor as the driver but for driver I understand it's 0.335 compare to 0.37 so anyone here can advise n share ? Thanks n appreciate

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Stuart G.

Stuart G.

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174728
GolfWRX Likes : 4853

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:06 AM

They are definitely not the same (In more ways then just the different tip size).  The driver/fairway version is a bit longer in the stem (goes deeper into the head) then the hybrid version and the cogs on the hybrid version are larger (in diameter) then the driver/fairway version so they clearly were not intended to be interchangeable.

Now that doesn't mean it might not actually fit if you try one, the differences are not large - just enough to indicate that you probably shouldn't try but may not be enough to keep you from trying if you really want to.

#3 Golfbuaya

Golfbuaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480560
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:22 AM

Thanks dude appreciate for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users