Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * - - - 6 votes

Backstopping needs to be stopped

364 replies to this topic

#31 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,754 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 12070

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

You want to erase this. Easy. Do away with the rule that allows the backstop ball to be replaced. Boom everyone marks

17 M2 V2 8  tour head  Aldila Tour Blue 85 TX  (Tour only Rogue Graphics)
17 M1 14.5   tour head Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
17 M2 17.5   tour head Aerotech 70 F6 Prototype
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 3-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw  56 60 Modus 130S
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights
Bridgestone B330S

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99014
GolfWRX Likes : 14174

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 07:13 AM, said:

View Postjpt1101, on 10 October 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

Such a non issue.  Literally dumber than talking about what pants Ian poulter  is wearihg .... no way on the planet anyone is hitting a ball on the green on purpose.  Why not just hole it if this is so ?

I don't think this issue is that hard to understand. I don't believe anyone is actually aiming for the ball, but it's mere presence gives the player an advantage by acting as a potential, additional backstop.

I just don't see it.  And I play a lot of serious rounds.  If anything it would distract me.  No way I see it as help.  I'm certain it's just groups trying to stay away from being in the clock.  All the old crusties want " faster play " as they shout " pace of play while we're young " ( the irony lol) , now the same ones are saying slow down and wait for someone to walk up and mark.   Quite the contradiction isn't it ?

your proposed contradiction is based on your own assumption. You speak as though having concerns about the Tour players pace of play (which i don't care about, even a little) and protecting the field are mutually exclusive things.. You're just obfuscating the real issue by throwing pace of play into the mix somehow. If the relevant facts don't add up, throw out a straw man.

I am unsure how some of you can't see the litany of potential problems with this. Guy who's out of the tournament, playing a guy who's near the lead on Sunday, hits one to 2 feet, decides to leave it there instead of marking because the other guy is his BFF. Does he do that for a guy he doesn't like at all? Is he consciously doing that? And that's just a micro example involving only those 2 guys. It says nothing about the other 68 guys out there.

Some of you are hanging on to the idea that the ball is either insignificant or the rarity of the issue itself. That can not be considered when the overall discussion is protecting the field. The whole field.
Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided   
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#33 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
GolfWRX Likes : 1887

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

View PostKYMAR, on 10 October 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Man all of you "wouldn't he just make it?" guys  are missing the point completely.

Just read what JT says about it. "if i want to rush and  hit a shot for that reason it's my right"

He then goes on to make the awful comparison between this and the size of the gallery. If the obvious difference there escapes you too, I'm not sure any explanation will be helpful.

Every person who is defending the practice and is saying it's not looking for any advantage isn't listening to Thomas. He's freely acknowledging that's the goal.

Again, we're talking about protecting the field.

Hitting another players ball could also be a disadvantage and actually help the field.

#34 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:44 AM

View PostLlortamaisey, on 10 October 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

Man all of you "wouldn't he just make it?" guys  are missing the point completely.

Just read what JT says about it. "if i want to rush and  hit a shot for that reason it's my right"

He then goes on to make the awful comparison between this and the size of the gallery. If the obvious difference there escapes you too, I'm not sure any explanation will be helpful.

Every person who is defending the practice and is saying it's not looking for any advantage isn't listening to Thomas. He's freely acknowledging that's the goal.

Hitting another players ball could also be a disadvantage and actually help the field.

And a massive solar flare may wipe out the grid tomorrow. Just because many possible outcomes exist, doesn't change the prevailing attitude. Do you think when JT says it's "his right" to hit the ball "for that reason" he is doing so neutral on all possible outcomes? (hint: No, no he isn't)

Edited by KYMAR, 10 October 2017 - 07:49 AM.

Hybrid undecided   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#35 Chewey85

Chewey85

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481436
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:47 AM

I'm sure they're are alot more pressing issues in golf. If a golfer is actually trying to hit the ball and does then bravo. I would think they'd be more inclined to aim for the hole.

#36 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,754 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

View PostKYMAR, on 10 October 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

Such a non issue.  Literally dumber than talking about what pants Ian poulter  is wearihg .... no way on the planet anyone is hitting a ball on the green on purpose.  Why not just hole it if this is so ?

I don't think this issue is that hard to understand. I don't believe anyone is actually aiming for the ball, but it's mere presence gives the player an advantage by acting as a potential, additional backstop.

I just don't see it.  And I play a lot of serious rounds.  If anything it would distract me.  No way I see it as help.  I'm certain it's just groups trying to stay away from being in the clock.  All the old crusties want " faster play " as they shout " pace of play while we're young " ( the irony lol) , now the same ones are saying slow down and wait for someone to walk up and mark.   Quite the contradiction isn't it ?

your proposed contradiction is based on your own assumption. You speak as though having concerns about the Tour players pace of play (which i don't care about, even a little) and protecting the field are mutually exclusive things.. You're just obfuscating the real issue by throwing pace of play into the mix somehow. If the relevant facts don't add up, throw out a straw man.

I am unsure how some of you can't see the litany of potential problems with this. Guy who's out of the tournament, playing a guy who's near the lead on Sunday, hits one to 2 feet, decides to leave it there instead of marking because the other guy is his BFF. Does he do that for a guy he doesn't like at all? Is he consciously doing that? And that's just a micro example involving only those 2 guys. It says nothing about the other 68 guys out there.

Some of you are hanging on to the idea that the ball is either insignificant or the rarity of the issue itself. That can not be considered when the overall discussion is protecting the field. The whole field.

Dude.  I'm not shooting anything at your head personally.  As usual this doesn't effect me and I don't care. I just enjoy a good argument.    

I don't see pace of play as being irrelevant here.  It is what is preached constantly now and coincidentally now this issue comes up. The two could easily be directly connected.  I stated a clear fix above.  Remove the rule that allows the unmarkedball to be replaced if hit and every ball anywhere will get marked.

I'll also throw out another straw man.  The love hate relationship with the milenial mindset.  When it suits i.e. Equipment advances and looser behavior , many here defend them at all costs.  Now suddenly it's a " protect the field " talk when a perceived injustice  is done on course.  Seems to me like we have to embrace the entire new regimes practices , right ?    It's not as if they are breaking any rules right ?  Their just being kids right ?  Lol.     Just more symptoms of the crumbling of " the game" if indeed this is a known thing .
Bridgestone B330S

#37 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

We need to rid ourselves of this ``trying to hit the other ball` notion. No one is arguing that. But we are all golfers. imagine if you were talented enough to determine that if you miss it a little on a certain line, you may reap the benefit of hitting an unmarked ball. JT, who actually is talented enough, gets it.

Edited by KYMAR, 10 October 2017 - 07:54 AM.

Hybrid undecided   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#38 cxx

cxx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142023
GolfWRX Likes : 640

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:55 AM

The commentators in the booth have been pointing out this disregard for protecting the field for a while now.  Seems like fewer and fewer people are marking when players are around the green. Definitely looked down on by the old guard. It seems like collusion within the group.

Nip it in the bud. There are enough officials, have them tell the player to mark if the ball is too close to the hole. After a while they won't have to.

#39 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:04 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 10 October 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

Dude.  I'm not shooting anything at your head personally.  As usual this doesn't effect me and I don't care. I just enjoy a good argument.

I don't see pace of play as being irrelevant here.  It is what is preached constantly now and coincidentally now this issue comes up. The two could easily be directly connected.  I stated a clear fix above.  Remove the rule that allows the unmarkedball to be replaced if hit and every ball anywhere will get marked.

I'll also throw out another straw man.  The love hate relationship with the milenial mindset.  When it suits i.e. Equipment advances and looser behavior , many here defend them at all costs.  Now suddenly it's a " protect the field " talk when a perceived injustice  is done on course.  Seems to me like we have to embrace the entire new regimes practices , right ? It's not as if they are breaking any rules right ?  Their just being kids right ?  Lol. Just more symptoms of the crumbling of " the game" if indeed this is a known thing .

I have no idea what is suspicious about this issue arising during a time where pace of play issues are getting attention. Pace of play on tour has been an issue to some for 30 years. But again, you can say the two issues are connected, but not inexorably. I can think of a handful of ways to quicken the pace out there that don`t result in any question about what players are doing to protect the field. Throw 3 fewer clumps of grass in the air. Take 12 less practice swings, etc etc etc.
Hybrid undecided   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#40 DancingShadows

DancingShadows

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 443570
  • Ebay ID:DavisSexton
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

View Posthurricanes7, on 10 October 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

View PostMattyO1984, on 10 October 2017 - 05:22 AM, said:

Hours and hours spent on here and this is the first time I have ever heard of "backstopping".

Am I the only one?

40 years of golf and first time for me also. who the hell can hit a ball on the green on purpose with their ball?

THEY ARE NOT AIMING AT THE BALL, THE FACT IT IS UNMARKED PROVIDES A ADVANTAGE TO THE PLAYER WHO IS HITTING. END OF STORY, Jesus.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 LeoLeo99

LeoLeo99

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 326383
GolfWRX Likes : 1493

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

Let the "field" worry about whether or not they are bothered by this backstopping. Does the whole "field" do it and like it?  Kind of like these annoying social justice warriors crying about something offending a group they're not part of.  The "field" knows what's going on and they condone it from what I've seen.  It's not the responsibility of internet warriors to police.

Edited by LeoLeo99, 10 October 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#42 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 4027

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

I'll ask again, where's the line where you determine when the ball on the green must be marked?

Michelson had the flag tended at Torrey from 100 yards out. He was obviously thinking about making it. If guys are thinking that precisely are we going to require the previous player to run up and mark?  

At the least we'd see some entertaining sprints to the green.
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

#43 MattyO1984

MattyO1984

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59978
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 2043

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

To me, the "protect the field" position is fairly redundant - a level playing field is never there.

Rory, DJ and Spieth are playing in a group. Spieth slices it wildly off to the right...there are at least a couple of hundred fans out there watching, through their help he finds his ball. Journeyman Pro, a rookie and an amateur who made Monday qualifying are playing in the same tournament at the same hole and the Am hits the same shot into the same position as Spieth. There are 10 people watching them, they don't find the ball. Where is the protection for the field there?
Titleist 917D2 9.5 Stiff Speeder Pro 74
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
Titleist 712U 3 Iron Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM5 52.08 and 56.10
Titleist Vokey SM6 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x

#44 cxx

cxx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:10 AM

View PostLeoLeo99, on 10 October 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Let the "field" worry about whether or not they are bothered by this backstopping. Does the whole "field" do it and like it?  Kind of like these annoying social justice warriors crying about something offending a group they're not part of.  The "field" knows what's going on and they condone it from what I've seen.  It's not the responsibility of internet warriors to police.
All it takes is one person in the field to not like it.

#45 mwkbmw

mwkbmw

Play. Fast.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184910
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1502

If I recall, the final group last Sunday played the front nine in a screaming 2 hours 59 minutes. They have time to mark the ball.

Ping i25 9* Tour Stiff
Callaway 3Deep w/PX 6.0
Ping i20 2 Hy & Idea Pro 4 Hy
Ping i25 5-UW
Scotty Cameron Notchback
Ping Tour Gorge 54 & 58

#46 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,754 posts
  •  

View PostDancingShadows, on 10 October 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Hours and hours spent on here and this is the first time I have ever heard of "backstopping".

Am I the only one?

40 years of golf and first time for me also. who the hell can hit a ball on the green on purpose with their ball?

THEY ARE NOT AIMING AT THE BALL, THE FACT IT IS UNMARKED PROVIDES A ADVANTAGE TO THE PLAYER WHO IS HITTING. END OF STORY, Jesus.

First of all quoting Jesus isn't relavent to this discussion.  

And second what is this advantage if the ball isn't hit ?
Bridgestone B330S

#47 jj9000

jj9000

Major Winner

• 1,902 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99079
GolfWRX Likes : 1802

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

Last weekend, one of my playing partners was in the bunker raking up his mess.  His shot out of the sand came to rest 4 feet from the hole.

Rather than wait another several minutes, I had the opportunity to chip from the green collar up to the hole while he was raking.

His ball was between my ball and the hole, with about 25 feet from me to the hole.

I chipped up and hit his ball.

My ball shot straight left (hole is on the right) and came to rest about 10 feet from the hole.  His ball barely moved.

If my ball doesn't hit his, it comes close to going in, or its a tap-in.  Instead, I had a 10 footer for Par (which I missed).

Or, I could have waited for him to finish up what he was doing in the bunker, cleaning up clubs, cleaning up shoes, then marking the ball.  All while I was standing there ready to play.

My point = Finau's ball could have gone anywhere with that bounce, and by the looks of things he wanted to get the ball closer, but had too much juice on it coming out of the bunker.  He got lucky with the bounce.

The announcers said Kokrack was wild left off the tee, and eventually chipped up to where his ball came to rest, but then had quite a walk to get to, and mark his ball.

Meanwhile, Finau was just hanging out in the bunker watching all this unfold.

To me, it's a non-issue because of the uncertainty of Finau's ball and potential bounce out of the bunker.

#48 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,754 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:15 AM

View Postcxx, on 10 October 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Nah. 1 player a field does not make.  

It's similar to the marking issues from before and the anchoring players.  If the field truly cared you'd hear it.    I've said all along that the rules have always been treated as very flexible.  We are just seeing it having light shown on it for the first time.
Bridgestone B330S

#49 DancingShadows

DancingShadows

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 443570
  • Ebay ID:DavisSexton
GolfWRX Likes : 37

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Am I the only one?

That ball doesnt NEED to be hit for the advantage. The fact it is there is More than enough to constitute said advantage.

Apologies if I offended you with the J word. (Being sincere)

Edited by DancingShadows, 10 October 2017 - 08:15 AM.

#50 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  

Just totally off the rails.

Hybrid undecided   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Hall of Fame

• 8,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 4027

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:16 AM

I wonder how often this happens throughout the course of the tournament. I'm guessing multiple times. But it's not late in the final round. Televised involving the leaders.

I bet nothing is said at that time.

More like rub of the green. Sometimes it will benefit you, sometimes it will hurt you. Can't regulate everything.

Edited by deadsolid...shank, 10 October 2017 - 08:18 AM.

Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

#52 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,754 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:18 AM

View PostDancingShadows, on 10 October 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Am I the only one?

That ball doesnt NEED to be hit for the advantage. The fact it is there is More than enough to constitute said advantage.

Apologies if I offended you with the J word. (Being sincere)

Nah.  I'm not offended by anything I see here.  Much bigger fish to be offended by in my real life.    Just laughed at the way it appeared to me in text.  Lol.   And I'd quote JC myself if allowed. Lol.
Bridgestone B330S

#53 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,915 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

It's similar to the marking issues from before and the anchoring players.  If the field truly cared you'd hear it. I've said all along that the rules have always been treated as very flexible.  We are just seeing it having light shown on it for the first time.

Jesus man! lol

Pace of play...check

Modern equipment.....check

Anchoring......check.

Looking forward to the "European cut golf shirts" link you're surely about to make.
Hybrid undecided   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#54 fillwelix

fillwelix

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249866
  • Handicap:7.5
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

This is such a non issue, it simply doesn't happen that often. TV is likely to show when it does happen because it's something different than "they chipped a ball that went past the hole" which MIGHT make it seem more frequent.
WITB
Taylormade M1 2016 9.5*
Taylormade M2 2016 3HL
Taylormade M2 2017 3 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM6 50* 54* 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

#55 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,754 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

View PostKYMAR, on 10 October 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

It's similar to the marking issues from before and the anchoring players.  If the field truly cared you'd hear it. I've said all along that the rules have always been treated as very flexible.  We are just seeing it having light shown on it for the first time.

Jesus man! lol

Pace of play...check

Modern equipment.....check

Anchoring......check.

Looking forward to the "European cut golf shirts" link you're surely about to make.

lol....   Im going to have to go work , dont have time to get to fashion now... maybe at lunch time!......  But i do think everyone should wear shirts cut like Tiger and Duval wore circa 2000....  since you mentoned it ! :taunt:

Bridgestone B330S

#56 Dpavs

Dpavs

OverWRX'ed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133444
GolfWRX Likes : 1593

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

I'd rather talk about the use of the galleries and stands which promote going for greens which players would not otherwise go for.... now that's real "backstopping" :taunt:

#57 hybrid25

hybrid25

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434860
GolfWRX Likes : 294

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Unimportant issue. Wouldn't it be just as easy to hit the hole or flagstick then hit somebody else's ball? Heck, I have a hard enough time hitting the green, LOL.

#58 cxx

cxx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

View Postfillwelix, on 10 October 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

This is such a non issue, it simply doesn't happen that often. TV is likely to show when it does happen because it's something different than "they chipped a ball that went past the hole" which MIGHT make it seem more frequent.

It does happen regularly. The announcers point it out when it is blatant. You don't count the number of times that the ball at rest is hit, but by the number of times that the player fails to mark and leaves the ball in a position to help the player making the shot.

#59 fillwelix

fillwelix

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249866
  • Handicap:7.5
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

View Postcxx, on 10 October 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

View Postfillwelix, on 10 October 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

It does happen regularly. The announcers point it out when it is blatant. You don't count the number of times that the ball at rest is hit, but by the number of times that the player fails to mark and leaves the ball in a position to help the player making the shot.

But by that logic, the player who’s ball is at rest is intentionally helping his competitor, which doesn’t make any sense
WITB
Taylormade M1 2016 9.5*
Taylormade M2 2016 3HL
Taylormade M2 2017 3 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM6 50* 54* 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

#60 cxx

cxx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 10 October 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

lol....   Im going to have to go work , dont have time to get to fashion now... maybe at lunch time!......  But i do think everyone should wear shirts cut like Tiger and Duval wore circa 2000....  since you mentoned it ! :taunt:

Maybe you've forgotten what a fat old man looks like in those shirts.  Ridiculous.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors