Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Hello from Yorkshire England

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crouchy365

crouchy365

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482464
  • Handicap:12.7
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

3 years ago I embarrassed myself at the Belfry playing the Brabazon, attending a corporate day with some clients.  Had my Dads sticks, some used and probably found golf balls, and shoes which were a size too small.  I was moved on for slow play at least 4 times, and must have truly annoyed my playing partners.  I vowed never to do that again.

3 years on I'm playing to 12, have been fortunate to play some incredible tracks in England, the US and Europe, and will get to single figures by the end of next year.

All in on the gear game too, Rickie hi-tops, Nike Jordans, the new Mizuno MP18s and more golf shirts than I care for.  Amazing game, amazing places and some amazing people! Looking forward to the discussion!

TaylorMade M2 12.5 Driver
TaylorMade M1 fairwaywood 3 h/l
Mizuno MP18 MMC flihi 3i
Mizuno MP18 SC 4i-8i
Mizuno MP19 MB 9i-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 50 & 54 Degree Wedges
Nike 60 degree lob wedge
Taylormade Spider Tour Putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic