Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Godzilla in BeerPerHole's Bag

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459940
GolfWRX Likes : 208

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

zilla.jpg
clubstop.jpg

Here is my collection of golf tools. I'm a Godzilla fan. Can you tell? It's about as gaudy as the cowboy hat I wear when I play sometimes (lots of skin cancer). 4 through PW of Mizuno JPX900 forged - Project X LZ, 5.5. Love these irons. Recently added a Mizuno MP18 3-iron, same shaft. Just gamed it for the first time this morning. White RBZ driver, black RBZ 3-wood (both with stock stiff TM shafts), very old Mizuno steel 5-wood. That 5-wood is nice from the rough. In trying different putters I really liked, and bought, a Taylormade Spider blade putter. Just acquired a Craftsman magnetic cover for it that I really like. Ping 54 tour-s wedge, which is really a neat club. Old MacGregor 60-degree FW "Grass-N-Sand System" that I like to use from the greenside bunkers. I just delofted my driver today after hitting it too high for a while now, it's 9.5 off the shelf (so, 8.5 now?). My two favorite balls are the Snell MTB and Taylormade Project a. Dean Snell knows his stuff. I've compiled this collection over some focused trial-and-error and if something goes wrong, it's all on me. Really like this gear.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

Oh, and I love my Datrek carry bag. I dug through everything at the local super shop for quite some time and just about everything was crap - cheap zippers, stands that probably wouldn't last, etc. But the Datrek products really stood out.

#3 ImChrisBosh

ImChrisBosh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 453422
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

That headcover is awesome hahah

#4 Xir

Xir

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132788
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

What is Godzilla doing to that driver and why do I feel compelled not to let my kid see it? :)
Titleist 910D2 9.5* Kai'li S
Titleist 910F 15* Kai'li S
Taylormade RBZ hybrid 20* S
Ping i20 4-PW CFS stiff
Titleist Vokey SM4 52/08
Nike VR 56/10
Ping Tour-S 60/10
Ping Anser Milled 0 -or- Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport

#5 BeerPerHole

BeerPerHole

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

Xir, on 14 October 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

What is Godzilla doing to that driver and why do I feel compelled not to let my kid see it? :)
He's actually doing it to the 3-wood. I know...bad. For years I had a big skull for a driver headcover. I'm a big zilla fan so I had to get this. Recently eyeing a Spongebob Squarepants headcover too...

Man, the JPX 900 forged have been great.

Still...my most problematic piece of equipment is my body. Next step...getting the lower body move involved in the swing. Shoulda never played football...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors