Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sub $20 Soft Balls


120 replies to this topic

#31 IsleOfMan

IsleOfMan

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138830
  • Joined: 09/09/2011
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 518

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

Dudley, Rawlings, or Champro... slow pitch or fast?

Cobra King F8+ Driver 10.5* |  Matrix 65M4 Black Tie S
Cobra King F7 3/4w 14.5* |  Matrix 65Q4 Red Tie S
Cobra King F7 5/6w 17*  |  Matrix 65Q4 Red Tie S
Cobra King F8 4h 22*  |  Aldila Rogue Pro 75 S
Cobra Forged Tec 5i - Pw  |  TT Dynamic Gold R300

Cobra King Versatile 50* |  TT Dynamic Gold R300
Cobra King WideLow 56*  & 60* |  TT Dynamic Gold S200
Cleveland TFi 2135 Satin Elevado CB Putter  |  35" Counterbalance
Ogio OZone Cart  |  Ogio Shredder Stand
  |  Orlimar Pitch & Putt Stand

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 328

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:02 AM

Former ball snob thinking urethane will make a difference to a high cap game and I'd hate to lose $ 4.00 balls. Duo is too soft. Duo spin is nice, Supersoft and gamersoft. My favorite is B'stone yellow extra soft. Nice yellow, cheap, decent feel for the money. As other say, Dick's Black Friday deals are coming. You can't beat two for one Gamersofts! :derisive:
Stay away from the blue ones. They are hard to see on the ground. I'd like to speak to the jerk in DSG product marketing that thought a blue ball would outsell a yellow one.

Edited by Tanner25, 07 October 2017 - 08:06 AM.


2

#33 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

Today I gamed both TF Gamer Soft (GS) and Pinnacle Soft (PS) at my home course, Black Gold, known for hard and fast green.  Since my game level sucks and shot 95, the review will be from a hacker's point of view.

GS is long.  Especially, off driver and fw/hybrid, I gained at least 10 yds and counting.  For me, it is almost like my favorite snell mtb except on-green spin.  It fought well against wind too.
PS is pretty soft and spinny.  On approach, it gave me plenty of spin, of course never like urethane balls but pretty acceptable.  I could see why some reviewers said good alternative to ProV1.

Overall, I give two thumbs up to GS and I gotta admit this; GS is good ball regardless of brand and price.  It is completely different ball from Gamer Tour, which is a serous pos.  Also, one and half thumbs up to PS.  It is excellent ball but perhaps too soft for me; the same reason I do not like ProV1.

3

#34 Hjosh7_

Hjosh7_

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385180
  • Joined: 07/09/2015
  • Location:Southwest Virginia
  • Handicap:18
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

The Top Flite Gamer is one of my favorite balls. I don't think its all that soft, but its not hard either. Its kinda medium. It has good distance and plenty of control for a non-urethane ball.
WITB:

Posted Image Vapor Fly Pro 9.5°- Diamana S+

Posted Image RBZ Tour 14.5° - Matrix Ozik XCON 7
Posted Image RBZ Speed 19° - Kuro Kage Silver 70S

Posted Image G30 22° Hybrid - TFC 419H Stiff
Posted ImageVapor Pro Combo 5-PW - True Temper DG Pro S300

Posted Image RTX-3 Raw 50°/54°/60° V-MG - True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Posted Image Method Matter B2-01 - 35.25" -  SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Posted Image Chrome Soft X Truvis
Lamkin Crossline Black Midsize Grips


4

#35 Break81

Break81

    Broke80

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263738
  • Joined: 07/13/2013
  • Location:Chino Hills
  • Handicap:9.5
  • Ebay ID:marcbogey
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

Maxfli U/6 Soft can be had today and tomorrow for $14 a dozen when buying in multiples of 2 plus free shipping!

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
   Cobra F7 - 5/6 set at 17*
  Ping 22 degree Hybrid
Mizuno JPX850 Forger 4-GW - XP115 S300
Callaway Forged 52 degree
Titleist 55 F grind / 60 M grind
EVNROLL ER5 or Cleveland #6
   Srixon XV - K3 - Vice Pro

5

#36 propman

propman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183580
  • Joined: 05/29/2012
  • Location:Chicago burbs
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 281

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

View PostBreak81, on 14 October 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

Maxfli U/6 Soft can be had today and tomorrow for $14 a dozen when buying in multiples of 2 plus free shipping!

Have tried these in the past.  Like them alot.  Great deal here.
15 hcp

6

#37 rwill522

rwill522

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35936
  • Joined: 07/30/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

Top flite d2 feel

7

#38 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:58 AM

I will try TF D2 Feel once i run outta balls.  What is the compression?

8

#39 playa

playa

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 280775
  • Joined: 10/18/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 4094

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

View Postrwill522, on 14 October 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Top flite d2 feel
Good ball but D2 Distance is better imo. Would probably make my all time top 10 favorite ball list and would be second fave 2 piece surlyn behind original ev extra spin.
And that's coming from a lifetime ball snob. I honestly think they are that good.

9

#40 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

My buddy got a dozen of PS for $7 @ dsg.  I think it is the best deal.  He loves the soft feel and said that perfect ball for carpet-like green at muni.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:31 PM

View Postplaya, on 16 October 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

View Postrwill522, on 14 October 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Top flite d2 feel
Good ball but D2 Distance is better imo. Would probably make my all time top 10 favorite ball list and would be second fave 2 piece surlyn behind original ev extra spin.
And that's coming from a lifetime ball snob. I honestly think they are that good.

do you think Bridgestone Extra Spin is rebranded EV Extra Spin?

11

#42 dnalepoca

dnalepoca

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449872
  • Joined: 12/26/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

Check out Cut golf co
Callaway GBB Alpha 815
King Cobra F Speed Hyper Steel 5 wood
Mizuno MP-H4 3 iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 irons 4-PW
Mizuno MP-T11 52* & 56*
PING Glide 2.0 TS 60*
Odyssey Works Versa #7
Cut Golf Co Blue and Callaway Chrome Soft

12

#43 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:56 PM

I looked into 2 piece surlyn covered Cut golf ball.  It has 75 compression ratio.  Not sure if it is soft enough.

13

#44 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 328

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:03 AM

View Postflushem, on 24 October 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

I looked into 2 piece surlyn covered Cut golf ball.  It has 75 compression ratio.  Not sure if it is soft enough.

Agreed. 50-60 is ideal for me.

14

#45 Break81

Break81

    Broke80

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263738
  • Joined: 07/13/2013
  • Location:Chino Hills
  • Handicap:9.5
  • Ebay ID:marcbogey
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

View Postflushem, on 24 October 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

I looked into 2 piece surlyn covered Cut golf ball.  It has 75 compression ratio.  Not sure if it is soft enough.
  I know you like the Snell, is the Get Sum not on the table ?

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
   Cobra F7 - 5/6 set at 17*
  Ping 22 degree Hybrid
Mizuno JPX850 Forger 4-GW - XP115 S300
Callaway Forged 52 degree
Titleist 55 F grind / 60 M grind
EVNROLL ER5 or Cleveland #6
   Srixon XV - K3 - Vice Pro

15

#46 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:07 AM

I like GS too but I am looking for cheap soft balls for winter.  GS is bit clicky for this category.

16

#47 sharkiesj

sharkiesj

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6582
  • Joined: 10/09/2005
  • Location:SoCal
GolfWRX Likes : 1061

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

I found a Volvik Ds-55 and messed around with it.  Wow, excellent ball, soft but not too soft, decent spin and good control, long off the driver and straight.  Great ball for $19.99.

17

#48 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

View Postsharkiesj, on 25 October 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

I found a Volvik Ds-55 and messed around with it.  Wow, excellent ball, soft but not too soft, decent spin and good control, long off the driver and straight.  Great ball for $19.99.

perhaps 55 stands for 55 compression

18

#49 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

View Postdcopp7, on 05 October 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

Slazenger Distance Soft Feel
https://www.dicksspo...lamrwdstnsftgbl

3 for $30 free shipping right now ^^^

it looks like this thread was totally overlooked.  DSG has 4.6 star rating from many people.  Other golf review website has very good review.

Anyone else to share experience with Slazenger Distance Soft Feel?

EDIT:  My buddy, who is big fan of Srixon Soft Feel, Pinnacle Soft and W/W Duo Spin, claims that Slazenger Soft Feel is not soft but hard.

Edited by flushem, 25 October 2017 - 06:16 PM.


19

#50 Exactice808

Exactice808

    Just want to hit ball far and go find it...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 220751
  • Joined: 01/10/2013
  • Handicap:7-27
GolfWRX Likes : 3258

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:03 PM

Callaway Costco 55 super hot,

2 dozen,  24 balls for 29.99 = $15 per box!

Super soft, great ball,  far and great spin..... replaced the Hex Soft that Costco had and works Just as good..

Titleist 915D3 Kuro Kage Silver 60X
TM M2v1 - Rip Phenom 60S tipped 1/2"
TM 18* M2 Rogue Silver 60 Stiff
Titleist 714 AP2's 4,5 NSPro 1150GH Stiff
Cobra AMP Cell Pro 6-PW PX 6.0 Rifles
Titleist SM5 Vokey50*/8*, 54*/10* & 58*/8* X100's
Scotty Cameron Newport Select 33"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

View PostExactice808, on 25 October 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Callaway Costco 55 super hot,

2 dozen,  24 balls for 29.99 = $15 per box!

Super soft, great ball,  far and great spin..... replaced the Hex Soft that Costco had and works Just as good..

I read the reviews of Costco Super Hot 55.  No offense but It has 3.4 star review.  Fairly good amount people gave negative review.  IMO, It seems like Volkswagen.  Either you love it or hate it.

21

#52 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 328

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

View Postflushem, on 25 October 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

View PostExactice808, on 25 October 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Callaway Costco 55 super hot,

2 dozen,  24 balls for 29.99 = $15 per box!

Super soft, great ball,  far and great spin..... replaced the Hex Soft that Costco had and works Just as good..

I read the reviews of Costco Super Hot 55.  No offense but It has 3.4 star review.  Fairly good amount people gave negative review.  IMO, It seems like Volkswagen.  Either you love it or hate it.

I didn't like them. On paper, they sounded awesome. Callaway, 55 compression, 3 piece, nice yellow color etc. But, I didn't like the feel of them. I prefer the two piece balls, like super soft and extra soft. They are cheaper and have a better feel over the SH 55.

Edited by Tanner25, 25 October 2017 - 07:28 PM.


22

#53 Exactice808

Exactice808

    Just want to hit ball far and go find it...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 220751
  • Joined: 01/10/2013
  • Handicap:7-27
GolfWRX Likes : 3258

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

View PostTanner25, on 25 October 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

View Postflushem, on 25 October 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

View PostExactice808, on 25 October 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Callaway Costco 55 super hot,

2 dozen,  24 balls for 29.99 = $15 per box!

Super soft, great ball,  far and great spin..... replaced the Hex Soft that Costco had and works Just as good..

I read the reviews of Costco Super Hot 55.  No offense but It has 3.4 star review.  Fairly good amount people gave negative review.  IMO, It seems like Volkswagen.  Either you love it or hate it.

I didn't like them. On paper, they sounded awesome. Callaway, 55 compression, 3 piece, nice yellow color etc. But, I didn't like the feel of them. I prefer the two piece balls, like super soft and extra soft. They are cheaper and have a better feel over the SH 55.

Hmm, you guys are a tough crowd LOL,

The SuperSoft are absolutely my favorite btw, but dollar for dollar its not worth the additional $5 per box.  

The Supersoft I think I was getting about $20 per box,  SUPER SUPER Soft and loved it, performance wise.


But the Superhot 55 being $15 per box, and just under the Supersoft performance made the $5 per box savings worth it. again PURELY on a dollar stand point per performance in my opinion. If my pockets were deep were are talking a whole nother animal,  just the topic thread is sub $20 per box.

This is coming from my experience of being a huge Wilson 50 elite fan until I realized how hard the outer shell really was, The E6 feeling like a range ball,  Lots of Free ProV1's and Prov1xs that I get regularly but give them away because I just dont personally make the best use of a $50 per dozen golf ball. And the lot of Zstars/Qstar trials, Nike PD soft, TM Rocketbalz.  Heck even the super cheap Slazenger Raw....got those were horrible LOL.


So dollar for dollar performance they work for me..... but to each their own!
Titleist 915D3 Kuro Kage Silver 60X
TM M2v1 - Rip Phenom 60S tipped 1/2"
TM 18* M2 Rogue Silver 60 Stiff
Titleist 714 AP2's 4,5 NSPro 1150GH Stiff
Cobra AMP Cell Pro 6-PW PX 6.0 Rifles
Titleist SM5 Vokey50*/8*, 54*/10* & 58*/8* X100's
Scotty Cameron Newport Select 33"

23

#54 xkilgorextroutx

xkilgorextroutx

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466834
  • Joined: 05/09/2017
  • Location:MA
  • Handicap:19.5
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

Add my vote for the Duo or the Maxfli Softfli. If you can get the Softfli from DSG when it's occasionally on sale for 3/$30, you're golden. Great soft feel and decent control. The covers will discolor a lot faster than the Duo will, but at that price, it's a winner for fall/winter golf.

24

#55 Justsomeguy

Justsomeguy

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412064
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:New Orleans
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 199

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

DT Trusoft is being sold in some stores for $5.99 for a 4 ball sleeve, putting you under $20. Previous generation going for similar price. New version more like $22 at full price.
They're definitely soft, and I've found them to be some of the longest of the soft crowd, and they definitely perform chipping and putting.
Can't really find a flaw except for paying a premium for Titleist when they're not on sale.
Has anyone heard of anyone who really didn't like them?

Titleist 915D3 9.5*, Diamana S+ Blue 60, R, @10.25*
Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 915H 20* Diamana S+ Blue 70, R
Titleist 716 AP1 4-W52, Kuro Kage Tini 65, S
Cleveland CBX, 56*/12, Rotex Graphite Wedge Flex
Nike Method Core MC 03w

25

#56 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 241

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

View PostJustsomeguy, on 29 October 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

DT Trusoft is being sold in some stores for $5.99 for a 4 ball sleeve, putting you under $20. Previous generation going for similar price. New version more like $22 at full price.
They're definitely soft, and I've found them to be some of the longest of the soft crowd, and they definitely perform chipping and putting.
Can't really find a flaw except for paying a premium for Titleist when they're not on sale.
Has anyone heard of anyone who really didn't like them?

I didn't mind this ball but it isn't the best around greens, while I'm not the best at it I do like some bite on the wedges.
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

26

#57 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

What would be the difference between Titleist TruSoft and Pinnacle Soft?  I betcha they are coming from the same factory. One is advertised and the other not.  I find Pinnacle Soft is as good as Srixon Soft Feel. As Trusoft sold for $22, i would opt for Snell MTB sold for $26 including shipping and tax.

27

#58 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 241

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

View Postflushem, on 29 October 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

What would be the difference between Titleist TruSoft and Pinnacle Soft?  I betcha they are coming from the same factory. One is advertised and the other not.  I find Pinnacle Soft is as good as Srixon Soft Feel. As Trusoft sold for $22, i would opt for Snell MTB sold for $26 including shipping and tax.

It's made by the same company.
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

28

#59 Oldnavycdr

Oldnavycdr

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46324
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 75

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

View Postxkilgorextroutx, on 29 October 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Add my vote for the Duo or the Maxfli Softfli. If you can get the Softfli from DSG when it's occasionally on sale for 3/$30, you're golden. Great soft feel and decent control. The covers will discolor a lot faster than the Duo will, but at that price, it's a winner for fall/winter golf.

This for me.  Almost always 2 for $25 at DSG and occasionally 3 for $30.  Great feel, doesn't explode of the putter and spins enough from my short game.

29

#60 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

View Postob18, on 30 October 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postflushem, on 29 October 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

What would be the difference between Titleist TruSoft and Pinnacle Soft?  I betcha they are coming from the same factory. One is advertised and the other not.  I find Pinnacle Soft is as good as Srixon Soft Feel. As Trusoft sold for $22, i would opt for Snell MTB sold for $26 including shipping and tax.

It's made by the same company.

Yes they are Acushnet companies.  My question is if they are the same product, different packaging?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors