Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

MEMBER REVIEWS: New Adidas Tour360 Shoes! See What WRX Members are Saying!

149 replies to this topic

#61 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

look good, play good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381886
GolfWRX Likes : 539

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

Walked and carried 9 holes in these this morning! Some thoughts:

Stability: Just as good as last year's version, which was excellent. This is a traditional style golf shoe with plenty of spikes and traction. Even if you're the type to swing out of your shoes, these will keep your feet planted. The grass was very wet this morning - not only because of morning dew, but because the grounds crew had every sprinkler on and was actively spraying water everywhere. I didn't slip once, not even walking up and down hills. These shoes do not feel "heavy" to me - but they are heavier than some of my other shoes.

Feel/Fit: 2017 version definitely improves on the comfort of the previous model. Whereas last year's Tour 360 Boost required a round or two break-in for me, this pair was fine to wear right out of the gate. Count me among those happy to see the S-curve on the heel go away, I never liked how that felt against my achilles - in this one, I don't have any pressure there. I also feel like these are a little lower to the ground than last year's, which I like. Boost, as always, is wonderful to walk around on. I walked 9 without noticing my shoes at all - the true test of comfort. I could have walked another 9 no problem except pesky work getting in the way of golf.

Function: I have a very slight nitpick with these - the bridge between the heel and the forefoot still has that huge gap between the shoe and the spike strip, which becomes a convenient pocket for grass to collect. I gave my shoes a couple of swipes on the shoe cleaner at the end of 9, but I was still leaking grass chunks all the way to the car. At my car, I had to do a pretty thorough brush down to get rid of most of it. This is the same as the previous model. Again, it's a small thing but this shoe sucks up grass like none other. I clean my shoes after every round and these always took the longest.

Style: As DJ says, if a shoe is ugly, he won't even look at it, no matter how comfortable or awesome it is. I'm the same way. I liked the looks of the 2016 Tour 360 Boost, although I didn't love the pointiness - ie how the shoe tapers in at the toes. I felt that wasn't super flattering to my feet. These look much more neutral when looking down at them. I really love that change. I wish the tongue was a hair shorter, but the metal-tipped laces and finishing touches on this shoe are really nice. They looked fantastic on my foot while wearing joggers, and I'm sure will look fantastic with traditional golf pants. They are very similar to the 2016 version looks-wise, with slightly cleaner lines in the heel and the toe box.

So far, I'd really recommend giving these a try - especially if you're a fan of Boost (who isn't) and like a good, stable, classy looking golf shoe. The fit and finish is top notch and I have no doubt they'll last a really long time. I plan to keep wearing these and will update as I have additional thoughts on them. I plan to play 18 this weekend, so maybe I'll try and get a few action shots. :)

Time to clean them!

Posted Image

The ducks were like "sick shoes!"

Posted Image

Edited by chocolate_rehab, 11 October 2017 - 05:06 PM.

Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping i200 5-UW
Callaway MD3 54* and PM 58*
Edel Columbia Custom

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 jimb6golf

jimb6golf

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135116
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Great looking shoe and appearance wise seems like a little improvement from last year's 360s too.  Really like the blue colorway and the improved heel too.  I've worn the 360s for years and these are a nice improvement.  Can't wait for the chance to get these shoes (on sale hopefully).  Keep up the good reviews too.

#63 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64299
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1509

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

It has been raining off and on for a bit here in Indiana. So, I am still waiting to get in my maiden trip with the new 2.0's. That doesn't mean I haven't been wearing them!
Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: TM 2017 Tour Issue M1 460 10.5 Graphite Design TP-6 X
Fairway: TM 2016 Tour Issue M2 3/15* Graphite Design Tour AD TP-7 Stiff
Hybrid: Open
Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* DG 105 S
Irons: TM P-770 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
Wedges: TM MG 50SB/54LB/58HB DG Wedge
Putter: Toulon Garage Rochester 34", First of Madison #11/100 34", Garage Colts Blue Indianapolis 34", Garage Columbus 34”
Ball: TM TP5

My WITB

#64 sheldonjhacker

sheldonjhacker

Major Winner

• 3,081 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87167
GolfWRX Likes : 1023

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

Received mine-in Carolina Blue stripes-on white !!!

So far, just wearing them around the house cuz the weekend weather was a wash-out.  

Not sure Adidas can possibly improve on these...perfect fit, stable, great materials, very well made.  I feel closer to the ground in these which feels great.  Soft but very solid, they already feel broken-in.  Support is perfect for my feet.  

The only change I would make with these...especially if you get them in black...is the white boost material always gets either dirty or stained from the course...or attracts black polish from a cleaning/shine.  Otherwise, they are THE perfect golf shoe.  Pics to follow once I get them out on the course.

Many thanks GolfWRX and Adidas !!!!

Edited by sheldonjhacker, 11 October 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#65 sheldonjhacker

sheldonjhacker

Major Winner

• 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

View PostEd Settle, on 07 October 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

View PostBomber_11, on 07 October 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Anyone else noticing these run a little large?

11's are roomie on me - and I wear an 11 in every other golf shoe...

A few guys talked about being a half size smaller in the Adidas vs Nike, etc.
Yes, I'm always a 13 in Nike, but in Adidas the 12.5 is the right fit !

#66 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120529
GolfWRX Likes : 670

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

View Postsheldonjhacker, on 11 October 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

So far, just wearing them around the house cuz the weekend weather was a wash-out.  

Not sure Adidas can possibly improve on these...perfect fit, stable, great materials, very well made.  I feel closer to the ground in these which feels great.  Soft but very solid, they already feel broken-in.  Support is perfect for my feet.  

The only change I would make with these...especially if you get them in black...is the white boost material always gets either dirty or stained from the course...or attracts black polish from a cleaning/shine.  Otherwise, they are THE perfect golf shoe.  Pics to follow once I get them out on the course.

If they made them in triple black (black shoes, stripes, and boost) I'd be on it like flies to poop.
Ping G400 LST w/ Tensei Orange v3 60TX
TEE CB Pro 16.5* w/ AD-GT 8x
Tour Issue Aeroburner 5HL 21* w/ AD-GT 8x
Adams Pro Mini 24* w/ DI 95x
Miura 57 CB 5-P w/ Steelfiber i95S
Miura New Wedge Series 51, 55, 59 w/ KBS Tour Wedge Shafts
Byron Morgan DH89 or 612

#67 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• 5,075 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

View Postgambit, on 11 October 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

If they made them in triple black (black shoes, stripes, and boost) I'd be on it like flies to poop.

Hope you have your poop ready...😂. Those will be one of the colors released in the next few months.

Putter: Toulon Garage Rochester 34", First of Madison #11/100 34", Garage Colts Blue Indianapolis 34", Garage Columbus 34”

My WITB

#68 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120529
GolfWRX Likes : 670

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:08 AM

View PostEd Settle, on 11 October 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

View Postgambit, on 11 October 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Hope you have your poop ready...�. Those will be one of the colors released in the next few months.

Yes! Poop is ready!
Ping G400 LST w/ Tensei Orange v3 60TX
TEE CB Pro 16.5* w/ AD-GT 8x
Tour Issue Aeroburner 5HL 21* w/ AD-GT 8x
Adams Pro Mini 24* w/ DI 95x
Miura 57 CB 5-P w/ Steelfiber i95S
Miura New Wedge Series 51, 55, 59 w/ KBS Tour Wedge Shafts
Byron Morgan DH89 or 612

#69 dwainwright

dwainwright

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 269528
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Thanks to chocolate_rehab for his comments on this issue:

Achilles Tendon Sufferers --> Are they better? I bought a pair last year with the s-Heel. I ended up parking them in the basement after two rounds because the primary contact point between the show and my foot was exactly over, and rubbed directly on the achilles. I loved the way the they looked, but I simply couldn't wear them. Is the 2.0 version better in this regard?

Would like to buy a pair ( I also need a new pair ) and don't do shoes with a huge swoosh on top of the toe box out of principle. As such, detailed feedback on the heel area from other sufferers would be greatly appreciated.
Callaway Epic 9* HZRDUS T800 55g 6.0
Callaway Epic SZ 13.5* HZRDUS T800 65g 6.0
Callaway Alpha 815 18* Speeder 865 S
Titleist AP2 716 4-9 C-TAPER 120
Titleist SM6 46*F / 50* F / 56* S / 60* M
Scotty Cameron Squareback

#70 kermitm

kermitm

• 185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26728
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:50 AM

2nd round update. (I apologize for the lack of pictures, but I am having computer issues). Today I played my second round in the new Tour360 shoes and the overall theme for these shoes should be comfort. I could not get over how comfortable they were during my round. Rarely do you get a shoe that is stable, looks good and is still comfortable. In my previous post, I mentioned that I had heal issues with Adidas shoes in the past, but not with these shoes. The leather heal is incredible in its ability to grip the foot and feel really good at the same time. My previous shoes were footjoy freestyle and these are more comfortable with a lot more stability. When I went out on the course today I was expecting a little bit of a letdown as the first round with these shoes was so good. We all have that first round honeymoon feel with any new purchase so I was very curious to see how they felt in my second round. They actually felt even better. I am having back issues and they really cushioned my walk making the reducing the stress on my back.  The weight of the shoe is not an issue at all and the stability is crazy good. On all types of surfaces the shoes grip the ground and actually feel like metal spikes ( from a traction point of view). I will be ordering another pair of these shoes very soon.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#71 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• 5,858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11865
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:sheppy33
GolfWRX Likes : 694

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

1507819720716.jpg 1507819726725.jpg 1507819732515.jpg Ok all, sorry i was late posting that i got the sweetest shoes ever. I have been sick for the last 4 days, shoes showed up during that and my wife said when you feel better. When I opened them i was like WOOOHOOOO, kid in a candy store. Even better i was lucky to get the Baby Blue ones, i was loking to get that color. So I am planning on playing Friday, saturday and sunday this week and will be wearing the shoes during those rounds. I am also going to try them out at the Range this week to get some use out of them. I will post pictures soon as i am at home for this since my work blocks camera uploads.

I want to say thank you to Adidas and GolfWRX for this opportunity. I am excited to share my thoughts on these shoes.

Upon opening the box you can just see the technology in this shoes. They are not your fathers shoes, they are comfortable to put on and so easy to walk in, at least in the house. I will be updating later today, don't forget to check back.

TM M1 430 TP 10.5 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM M2 Tour 15 Kuro Kage
TM RBZ Tour HL3 17 UST V2
TM TP UDI 2 iron 18 UST Recoil 110
TM TP UDI 3 iron 20 Paderson KINETXX 950
TM RSi TP UDI 4 iron 23 Aldila Trinity 65
TM PSi 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 130
TM xFT TP 50, 54, 58 Nippon Pro WV115
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74

I drop the 2 iron or one of the other UDI's based on course.

#72 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• 5,858 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

So took these to the range.1507819783380.jpg these are the most comfortable shoe I have worn in years. You can feel the stability they give you. Walking they are very easy to move in and feel light for a solid shoe. They make me feel even more stable in the swing, keeping me grounded with nice flexibility to them. So far great shoe and love the color. I am wearing them on the course tomorrow and will report on that, also at range again today. Thanks all.
TM M2 Tour 15 Kuro Kage

#73 sjugolf64

sjugolf64

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106228
  • Handicap:+2.6
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:06 AM

I've been using my pair of the new 360's for a few weeks now as I got sent them as a warranty replacement for the older model 360's.  Overall I like the fit and style of the new model over the prior year, but not by a large margin.  I am very happy with the new heal design/fabric.  That part is considerably more comfortable and I don't foresee any issues with holes developing there like the past model.  The one thing I noticed right away was the tongue of the shoe.  It is much larger and extended considerably higher up the front of your ankle than any other golf shoes I've had.  Wasn't a huge fan of it, but got used to it.  I also thought I'd possibly get a blister from it rubbing, but that didn't happen.  However I did have issues with the tongue on the sides of feet as they extend more around the top of your foot than the previous model.  Had some chaffing on there from my first 18 hole round with them and has some lingering pain cuz of it.  Could be my foot, but it occurred right below and slightly in from of the little ball that sticks out on the side of your ankle.  I think with a few more rounds I'll be used to that feeling and wont' have any issues.  Overall I will say I prefer them over the priors years and expect I'll be getting a new more of these new models next spring.
Driver: 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Fubuki Alpha 70x
Fairway: 2017 TM M1 17* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
Hybrid: Titleist 818H 19* / Atmos Black 9x
Irons: Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
Irons: Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
Wedge:s Vokey SM6 50.08F, 56.10S & 60.08M / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
Putter: TM Spider Tour Black 34"

#74 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

look good, play good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

View Postdwainwright, on 12 October 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

Thanks to chocolate_rehab for his comments on this issue:

Achilles Tendon Sufferers --> Are they better? I bought a pair last year with the s-Heel. I ended up parking them in the basement after two rounds because the primary contact point between the show and my foot was exactly over, and rubbed directly on the achilles. I loved the way the they looked, but I simply couldn't wear them. Is the 2.0 version better in this regard?

Would like to buy a pair ( I also need a new pair ) and don't do shoes with a huge swoosh on top of the toe box out of principle. As such, detailed feedback on the heel area from other sufferers would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, in my opinion, the elimination of the S-curve has cured the achilles pressure from the last model. It's much more of a natural shape as you can see from photos.
Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping i200 5-UW
Edel Columbia Custom

#75 adam2883

adam2883

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404670
  • Handicap:+4
  • Ebay ID:stumpy2883
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:21 PM

How are people finding the fit of these to be ? Narrow...wide...toe area? Love the way these look, especially since they got rid of the stripe down the middle of the toe. I'm a big fan of the Boost 2.0 and wear those in 11W, would I be looking at a similar fit in the 360's?

Don't have much experience in the 360's as the few pairs ive tried over the years have always rubbed my heels.

Driver: 2017 Tour Issue Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Tour AD TP 7X
3 Wood: 2016 Tour Issue Taylormade M2 w/ Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Hybrid: PXG 0317 17* w/ GD Tour AD DI 95x
Irons: Taylormade UDI 3 iron w/ GD Tour AD DI 105x
   Taylormade P770 4-9 w/Project X 6.5
Wedges: Vokey SM6 46-52-58 w/Project X 6.5
Putter: Taylormade DJ Tour Spider

Short games don't matter if you hit better approach shots

#76 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

look good, play good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

View Postadam2883, on 12 October 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

How are people finding the fit of these to be ? Narrow...wide...toe area? Love the way these look, especially since they got rid of the stripe down the middle of the toe. I'm a big fan of the Boost 2.0 and wear those in 11W, would I be looking at a similar fit in the 360's?

Don't have much experience in the 360's as the few pairs ive tried over the years have always rubbed my heels.

They are wider than the original 360s in my opinion - but they will also offer a true wide in these, so depending on how wide your feet are you might still want to go with wide. Sorry if that's not an exact answer, but it really depends. For myself, I like golf shoes in wide if they offer them. They just feel more comfy and I like to go with thicker socks when I golf. In the original 360 Boosts I went with wide. These I got in a 9.5 regular and they honestly feel fine. Not sure if I would have preferred wide, but they don't feel too narrow at all.

With golf shoes it's usually better to try them on if you can. My closet is full of golf shoes from size 9 through 10, wide and not wide.
Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping i200 5-UW
Edel Columbia Custom

#77 adam2883

adam2883

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404670
  • Handicap:+4
  • Ebay ID:stumpy2883
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 12 October 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

They are wider than the original 360s in my opinion - but they will also offer a true wide in these, so depending on how wide your feet are you might still want to go with wide. Sorry if that's not an exact answer, but it really depends. For myself, I like golf shoes in wide if they offer them. They just feel more comfy and I like to go with thicker socks when I golf. In the original 360 Boosts I went with wide. These I got in a 9.5 regular and they honestly feel fine. Not sure if I would have preferred wide, but they don't feel too narrow at all.

With golf shoes it's usually better to try them on if you can. My closet is full of golf shoes from size 9 through 10, wide and not wide.

Thanks for the feed back and I will for sure try them on before I ever make a purchase. Was just curious what some peoples experiences were. I also prefer a little wider shoe in certain models, unfortunately its very rare I can go into a golf store and actually find a pair of wides to try on.
Driver: 2017 Tour Issue Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Tour AD TP 7X
3 Wood: 2016 Tour Issue Taylormade M2 w/ Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Hybrid: PXG 0317 17* w/ GD Tour AD DI 95x
Irons: Taylormade UDI 3 iron w/ GD Tour AD DI 105x
   Taylormade P770 4-9 w/Project X 6.5
Wedges: Vokey SM6 46-52-58 w/Project X 6.5
Putter: Taylormade DJ Tour Spider

Short games don't matter if you hit better approach shots

#78 sheldonjhacker

sheldonjhacker

Major Winner

• 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

Fit just like the last ones...except a bit more room/less narrowness in the toe area.  The regular ones would not be considered wide.  I am a 12.5 in these and in the last ones....and they fit perfectly.  Also about a half size smaller than Nike for me which fit me in a 13.

#79 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• 5,858 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Well went to the range in them again today. Seeing it was raining i thought it was a good test of the feel in the wet grass and waterproofing. The configuration of the spikes on the sole allowed to no slippage when hitting shots, which i nice feel that you can attack a shot without worry when it is wet. They also kept my feet dry with no issue, you could see the water beading on the shoe like a car. The fit is true to size for me, i have never had an issue with Adidas shoes feeling big or small. I feel the heal construction is very solid and the inside part of it is better made then past models. I also love the tongue on this show, it fits nicely and has a little part the pops up to allow for a snug tying of the shoe without issue.

Again the spike configuration is made to keep you stable and for an ease of walk. I have been having issues with my one foot hurting a little, in these shoes with the padding and design it doesn't hurt at least at the range. I feel i could walk all day in these shoes. this will be put to the test tomorrow. I will get some on course photos and give i nice review on my golf this weekend in these shoes. So far i am very happy with every aspect of these shoes, to the point i will be adding different colors to my collection of shoes.
TM M2 Tour 15 Kuro Kage

#80 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• 5,075 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

This is hard to read but it may give you some ideas have colors coming and when they should be released

7516031F-3AAE-4F94-8D23-2091E9C86DC6.jpeg

My WITB

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#81 sethdavidsdad

sethdavidsdad

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105964
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 380

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostEd Settle, on 12 October 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

This is hard to read but it may give you some ideas have colors coming and when they should be released

Attachment 7516031F-3AAE-4F94-8D23-2091E9C86DC6.jpeg
Thanks Ed! Looks like there are lots of good options
Epic 10.5* Diamana D+ 70X
TM Mini driver 14*
TM Jetspeed 5 wood, TM 4 Hybrid
Mizuno MP5 P-5 Nippon 120x
Ping Ketsch slight arch
Ping Glide Wedges 52,56,60
WITB Link
@golfingasu

#82 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• 5,858 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

Love the Red Ones, that might be next on my list.
TM M2 Tour 15 Kuro Kage

#83 kgeisler13

kgeisler13

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314595
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

I'll let you know how water proof they are when I play in the rain the next two days.  Forecast isn't looking very good for Michigan this weekend.
KG

#84 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• 5,075 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

View Postsheppy335, on 13 October 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

Love the Red Ones, that might be next on my list.

Royal Blue for me! Although my interest is piqued with the release of the all black…🤔

My WITB

#85 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• 5,075 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

View Postkgeisler13, on 13 October 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

I'll let you know how water proof they are when I play in the rain the next two days.  Forecast isn't looking very good for Michigan this weekend.

Past models I have always found to be very waterproof. I know others will disagree but I’ve never had a problem with them.

My WITB

#86 Vinny Nguyen

Vinny Nguyen

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135203
  • Ebay ID:vinh.t.nguyen
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

I will have an update today after my round at 3:00. Its a beautiful day here in OKC and I cant wait to get in a full 18 with the shoe.

#87 Cwing

Cwing

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,973 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
  • Handicap:12.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1140

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

Rounds on Sat and Monday so I’ll update again after each.
Callaway Fusion 10.5* w/44.5" Recoil 450ES
PING k15
Callaway RazrX 21* & 24* hybrids
PING G25 5-U w/DG XP s300
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
PING Ketsch
Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
http://www.golfwrx.c...ings-witb-2013/

#88 jastroud

jastroud

Hard 8 or soft 7

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5120
  • Ebay ID:stroud72801
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

For me, so far, they are true to size.  Will get to put some rounds on them the first part of next week so I will certainly add to my initial review once I get them on the course.  Unfortunately, it's all work and no play these last few days.  I will say, I was up late last night working and wore the Adidas around the house.  At one point, sitting there typing away, I literally forgot I was wearing shoes!
Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

#89 hurricanes7

hurricanes7

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72127
GolfWRX Likes : 404

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

royal blue are sweet, not that i need another pair of golf shoes. do any of u?
GBB Epic Driver Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65s
GBB Epic 3 Wood Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
Mizuno CLK Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue 85s
Srixon 765/565 Irons Nippon Modus 105s
Callaway MD3 54 Wedge Modus 125
Callaway MD3 56 Wedge Modus 115
Callaway MD3 58 forged Wedge Modus 105
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
Callaway Chrome Soft X

#90 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

#InsideTMAG

• 5,075 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

View Posthurricanes7, on 14 October 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

royal blue are sweet, not that i need another pair of golf shoes. do any of u?

You can never have too many shoes... :pimp:

My WITB

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors