Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 6 votes

Si Woo Shakin' That....

163 replies to this topic

#61 MrJones

MrJones

Waiting for the weekend...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18450
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 518

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

View Postjkumpire, on 03 October 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

I am interested in having fun like everyone else too, but does everything that is fun have to have the words a**, f***, s***, d***, b**** and whatever other four letter words some uncouth person wants to use be attached to it?  We live in such a miserable culture these days that it seems like if sex, alcohol, crude language or several other things are not involved with something then it's considered no fun, and people who don't like it are described just like the first poster has been labeled.

It's to the point that another thread on here comes from golf.com's mystery tour pro about smoking pot before or during a round. If a person's life is so miserable or golf is so boring that if you can't have fun without getting get drunk, toke a joint or see some T&A, maybe a little self-examination is in order.

I'm not picking at you or trying to insult in any way but have to ask, do you ever ask yourself "why do these words or actions offend me?".

I have to believe that through your upbringing you were taught they were wrong or inappropriate. I fully understand that. As a youth hearing one of those words would send a jolt through me because they were "bad words" and forbidden.

I think it's important to understand that for many, many people, the concept of bad words doesn't exist anymore. And people can be perfectly happy with their lives and STILL enjoy drinking, smoking, and the allure of people they find attractive.

At the end of the day I've excepted that things are only right and wrong based on any individuals personal beliefs.

What 24 year old Jordan did here was fun and in no real way a bad thing. Unless your a person that still believes in bad words, that drinking is bad, and that we should hide the things we think other people might judge us for.

Cobra Bio Cell Pro
Cobra Bio Cell+ 3 wood
Speedblades, 3-AW
Mizuno MP-R 54*, 60*   
Odyssey White Ice 1

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 mwkbmw

mwkbmw

Play. Fast.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184910
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1487

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

View PostMrJones, on 04 October 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

I am interested in having fun like everyone else too, but does everything that is fun have to have the words a**, f***, s***, d***, b**** and whatever other four letter words some uncouth person wants to use be attached to it?  We live in such a miserable culture these days that it seems like if sex, alcohol, crude language or several other things are not involved with something then it's considered no fun, and people who don't like it are described just like the first poster has been labeled.

It's to the point that another thread on here comes from golf.com's mystery tour pro about smoking pot before or during a round. If a person's life is so miserable or golf is so boring that if you can't have fun without getting get drunk, toke a joint or see some T&A, maybe a little self-examination is in order.

I'm not picking at you or trying to insult in any way but have to ask, do you ever ask yourself "why do these words or actions offend me?".

I have to believe that through your upbringing you were taught they were wrong or inappropriate. I fully understand that. As a youth hearing one of those words would send a jolt through me because they were "bad words" and forbidden.

I think it's important to understand that for many, many people, the concept of bad words doesn't exist anymore. And people can be perfectly happy with their lives and STILL enjoy drinking, smoking, and the allure of people they find attractive.

At the end of the day I've excepted that things are only right and wrong based on any individuals personal beliefs.

What 24 year old Jordan did here was fun and in no real way a bad thing. Unless your a person that still believes in bad words, that drinking is bad, and that we should hide the things we think other people might judge us for.

So, you seriously think there is nothing wrong with murder, rape, child molestation and the likes as long as the person committing these acts believes it is OK to do so?
Ping i25 9* Tour Stiff
Callaway 3Deep w/PX 6.0
Ping i20 2 Hy & Idea Pro 4 Hy
Ping i25 5-UW
Scotty Cameron Notchback
Ping Tour Gorge 54 & 58

#63 ClintDagger

ClintDagger

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 325211
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

I like that these guys are just being themselves and not engaging in coach speak.  I find it refreshing.  Any losing side isn't going to enjoy watching the winners celebrate.  So my advice to them is don't watch, or do watch and use it as motivation to get better for the next go round.

I'm surprised people are so offended by Spieth and DJ's light heartedness.  If you are one of these people I wouldn't let stuff like this get to you.  You are getting a peak at what winning locker rooms look like.

#64 WidespreadPanic

WidespreadPanic

Wizard in the Corner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 425856
  • Handicap:0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1073

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

View Postmwkbmw, on 04 October 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

So, you seriously think there is nothing wrong with murder, rape, child molestation and the likes as long as the person committing these acts believes it is OK to do so?
OH MY GOD. Congratulations. You are officially the most out of touch person in this thread. Expect a lock soon. Congrats on that too.

Edited by WidespreadPanic, 04 October 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Taylormade M2 ('17) 11.25* Fujikura Speeder XLR8 Pro 65
Taylormade M1 ('17) 3HL 17* Aldila Rogue Silver 60
Taylormade UDI 20* Aldila RIP Alpha 105
Mizuno MPH5 4 iron DG S300
Mizuno MP33 5-PW DG S300
Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 52*,60* DG S300
Titleist SM5 56* DG S300
Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
Taylormade TP5

#65 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Handicap:7.0
GolfWRX Likes : 334

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Wait, are you seriously equating those horrendous & violent acts to using foul language?

My God.

#66 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,046 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 12774

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:53 AM

I wonder how many of the people who don't like the song get the pun?

I thought it was stupid until I understood. And it's pretty funny, that's why these guys were cracking up.

#67 Redman

Redman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122710
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

View Posttsecor, on 03 October 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

i love Spieth but thought it was classless and idiotic as well. In 10 years when he has 6 majors and is considered an all time great and an Ambassador to the game, he will regret that presser. Especially using kim's name.....

No way, not a chance.  He will most likely never even think about it again unless asked about it.  Classless and idiotic?  Wow - amazes me what some people get their panties in a wad over.

#68 jkumpire

jkumpire

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 662 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49243
GolfWRX Likes : 180

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Thank you for the very kind responses to my post. Sorry folks, I like to have just like anyone else but some things done and said in public are offensive. A song being sung about a female shakin her a** to a bunch of guys reworked to make a joke about a player you might think is perfectly alright for everyone to hear. I don't, sorry.

Without getting too long or specific to posters I'll simply say this: I can have fun without the four letter words, sexual references and everything else. And with all due respect to many of you, this is an example of just how coarse, rude, and ugly our society is becoming. As one poster said it so well, to many people these kind of words don't matter, but say F***** to some people, and you suddenly discover they do matter. Our society is not able to survive long-term as it is going. How we live, what we say, and how we treat others matters. If kids hearing F-bombs, a**, etc in public you consider okay and perfectly normal I probably can't change your mind in a golf forum. but it matters.

Have a good day.

Edited by jkumpire, 04 October 2017 - 01:21 PM.

#69 Redman

Redman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122710
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:24 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 03 October 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Now that I actually understand the pun,

Si Woo should make it his goal to train like Rocky, get his team pumped, win the next PC and all his matches

And dance around like,

"Si Woo kickin your @ss" ; )

Oh my goodness Basic, how could you even think up something like this?  It is just awful and frankly I am a bit embarrassed to be a part of this thread with such a post in it.  I hope it doesn't happen because 45 years from now when Si Woo is telling his grandkids about winning the President's Cup while going 5-0 he will instantly become sad because of his actions that day.

#70 golfandfishing

golfandfishing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381948
GolfWRX Likes : 3137

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

All of this about two guys having a bit of fun in a press conference. No one is upset with an arrogant Si Woo shushing the crowd while getting pummeled and his team getting a beating the likes of which we have never seen?  The putt was the halve the hole and remain 2 down. If he were serious he's the a hole. If he were joking the song is completely appropriate.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#71 lumberman2462

lumberman2462

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116473
  • Handicap:?
GolfWRX Likes : 2078

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 October 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

I wonder how many of the people who don't like the song get the pun?

I thought it was stupid until I understood. And it's pretty funny, that's why these guys were cracking up.

I'd never heard the song or of the group.....I have to say that the Fat Boy Slim remix is better than the original.
SYard T388
                TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
                Miura CB-57 3-PW
                Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
                                Old Titleist Blade

#72 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 19,046 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 12774

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

View Postjkumpire, on 04 October 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

Thank you for the very kind responses to my post. Sorry folks, I like to have just like anyone else but some things done and said in public are offensive. A song being sung about a female shakin her a** to a bunch of guys reworked to make a joke about a player you might think is perfectly alright for everyone to hear. I don't, sorry.

Without getting too long or specific to posters I'll simply say this: I can have fun without the four letter words, sexual references and everything else. And with all due respect to many of you, this is an example of just how coarse, rude, and ugly our society is becoming. As one poster said it so well, to many people these kind of words don't matter, but say F***** to some people, and you suddenly discover they do matter. Our society is not able to survive long-term as it is going. How we live, what we say, and how we treat others matters. If kids hearing F-bombs, a**, etc in public you consider okay and perfectly normal I probably can't change your mind in a golf forum. but it matters.

Have a good day.

But, due respect, jk, JS is Mr. Howdy Doody, Opie Cunningham day in and day out. Guy does not drop F-bombs, he's "dang it" guy. He sets a great example and he goofed around a little bit.

And we both know that kids start saying the F word as soon as they know it's bad and when there are no grown ups around, they say it every chance they can. The difference is in the parenting as far as how people treat others, act in public.

Lastly, I would put forward that the entire reason our planet remains in eclipse around the sun is because of chicks shakin their booty and the impact it has on men. Without that, the Earth would veer into the blackness of space ; )

Edited by bscinstnct, 04 October 2017 - 01:36 PM.

#73 lumberman2462

lumberman2462

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116473
  • Handicap:?
GolfWRX Likes : 2078

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 October 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

Have a good day.

But, due respect, jk, JS is Mr. Howdy Doody, Opie Cunningham day in and day out. Guy does not drop F-bombs, he's "dang it" guy. He sets a great example and he goofed around a little bit.

And we both know that kids start saying the F word as soon as they know it's bad and when there are no grown ups around, they say it every chance they can. The difference is in the parenting as far as how people treat others, act in public.

Lastly, I would put forward that the entire reason our planet remains in eclipse around the sun is because of chicks shakin their booty and the impact it has on men. Without that, the Earth would veer into the blackness of space ; )

Yes.  Well said.
SYard T388
                TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
                Miura CB-57 3-PW
                Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
                                Old Titleist Blade

#74 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Handicap:7.0
GolfWRX Likes : 334

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Have a good day.

I can't help but think/assume this is fueled by religion.

#75 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:50 PM

There are so many things in this thread that frustrate me and make me want to bang my head against my desk... none of them have to do with Jordan Speith singing

Taylormade '17 M2 9.5* - Rogue Silver 70 X
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

#76 jaygween

jaygween

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449548
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

Thank you for the very kind responses to my post. Sorry folks, I like to have just like anyone else but some things done and said in public are offensive. A song being sung about a female shakin her a** to a bunch of guys reworked to make a joke about a player you might think is perfectly alright for everyone to hear. I don't, sorry. Without getting too long or specific to posters I'll simply say this: I can have fun without the four letter words, sexual references and everything else. And with all due respect to many of you, this is an example of just how coarse, rude, and ugly our society is becoming. As one poster said it so well, to many people these kind of words don't matter, but say F***** to some people, and you suddenly discover they do matter. Our society is not able to survive long-term as it is going. How we live, what we say, and how we treat others matters. If kids hearing F-bombs, a**, etc in public you consider okay and perfectly normal I probably can't change your mind in a golf forum. but it matters. Have a good day.

Wow I didn't know my Grandma had joined WRX. Nice.

#77 MountainKing

MountainKing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199340
  • Ebay ID:blackhawks1979
GolfWRX Likes : 409

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

Clearly no past major champions ever had fun or done something in public you wouldn't want your kids to do.....

Attached Thumbnails

• golf_arnie_jack_300s.jpg
  • jack_nicklaus1.jpg

Edited by MountainKing, 04 October 2017 - 02:09 PM.

#78 BoomerSooner214

BoomerSooner214

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115834
GolfWRX Likes : 162

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

OP trolling hard in the paint.  This can't be real.
Taylormade M1 Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 Tour Spec X
Callaway Epic Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 765 Tour Spec X
Callaway XR Hybrid 19*
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW X100 TI
Vokey SM6 50*/Nike Engage SS 55*/Vokey SM6 59*
Taylormade Spider Tour Black

#79 MountainKing

MountainKing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

View PostMookie91, on 02 October 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

Thought Spieth's song was creative, hilarious and completely inappropriate.  I can't imagine any other 3 time major champion acting like that.  I really hope he doesn't become the face of golf.  At times he is thoughtful, introspective and mature, while other times he acts like a frat boy or a 13 year old who lost the kickball game and is taking his ball and going home.

and while I'm at it, if you think what that 3 time major winner did was bad then what about what our 14 time major champion did????  You must have missed all that mess.

#80 Golfrnut

Golfrnut

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132818
GolfWRX Likes : 1808

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

I heard all kinds of 4 letter words when I was a kid 30 years ago.  My relatives cussed, my friends parents cussed, etc.  The difference was that I knew I would get a smack across the face from my mom if I repeated those words.  I knew better, because my parents raised me well enough to know there we boundaries.  I would say myself, as well as many others my age, turned out alright for our generation. The notion that "bad" language will bring an end to the world is a little over the top.  My grandparents I'm sure heard the same things, as did my parents, so did I, so will many more generations to come.  As a prior aircraft maintenance guy my four letter word vocabulary can compete with anyone, ANYONE, and when I'm not around kids, can be about every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd word at times.  Those words weren't born yesterday, and won't die tomorrow.  We have a lot bigger problems in this world than worrying about a few "minor" words said on a daytime sports network.

TM Supertri V2 w/ AD DI
Callaway 3Deep w/ 73 BB
Callaway Apex UT 21* w/ i80 Steelfiber
Callaway RAZR MBs 4-PW w/ i95 Steelfiber
Callaway MD3 50* & 54*/58* PM grind
Odyssey MXM 1W

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#81 MountainKing

MountainKing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

View PostGolfrnut, on 04 October 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

I heard all kinds of 4 letter words when I was a kid 30 years ago.  My relatives cussed, my friends parents cussed, etc.  The difference was that I knew I would get a smack across the face from my mom if I repeated those words.  I knew better, because my parents raised me well enough to know there we boundaries.  I would say myself, as well as many others my age, turned out alright for our generation. The notion that "bad" language will bring an end to the world is a little over the top.  My grandparents I'm sure heard the same things, as did my parents, so did I, so will many more generations to come.  As a prior aircraft maintenance guy my four letter word vocabulary can compete with anyone, ANYONE, and when I'm not around kids, can be about every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd word at times.  Those words weren't born yesterday, and won't die tomorrow.  We have a lot bigger problems in this world than worrying about a few "minor" words said on a daytime sports network.

Well said.  If you're scared of 4 letter words athletes are about the worst population of people you could put yourself around, probably would be best to avoid this all together.   A good majority of them are "potty" mouths, if you mic'd them up you'd be hearing f bombs left and right during a round just with normal conversation.

#82 Soloman1

Soloman1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246523
GolfWRX Likes : 2983

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

Did the irony dawn on anyone else that you can't post what he said?
I'm quitting at 6.022 x 10^23 posts.
Avogadro would be proud.

#83 Golfrnut

Golfrnut

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132818
GolfWRX Likes : 1808

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

View PostSoloman1, on 04 October 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

No. What makes a word "bad" or "good" exactly?  Is there a list somewhere?
TM Supertri V2 w/ AD DI
Callaway 3Deep w/ 73 BB
Callaway Apex UT 21* w/ i80 Steelfiber
Callaway RAZR MBs 4-PW w/ i95 Steelfiber
Callaway MD3 50* & 54*/58* PM grind
Odyssey MXM 1W

#84 pappaf2

pappaf2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
GolfWRX Likes : 855

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

View PostGolfrnut, on 04 October 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

View PostSoloman1, on 04 October 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

No. What makes a word "bad" or "good" exactly?  Is there a list somewhere?

Curse words you say? Did anyone mention Mee Kr@b????

Posted Image
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

#85 pappaf2

pappaf2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
GolfWRX Likes : 855

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostMidwestGolfBum, on 03 October 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

View Postdmac4g, on 03 October 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

When did our "National Pastime"  change from baseball to being offended?  :dntknw:

Went back and looked at my calendar, it appears it was May 7th, 2008

I knew it had to be linked the Russians somehow:
http://www.onthisday...date/2008/may/7

Dmitry Medvedev is sworn in as the 3rd President of the Russian Federation

We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

#86 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 11386

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

So.  You have an understanding of right and wrong , and are choosing to ignore it ?    That's pretty 1969.  Yes ?
17 M1 440 8.5 ( tour issue head ) Fuji Atmos Black 6X ( limited WRX special addition 16/100)
17 M1 15* (tour issue head)  Graphite Design ADDI 8X  
Titleist Custom Grind 2 iron X100
Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
Vokey sm6 copper 53 Vokey 300 series 59   S400
Cameron Newport Beach CT
B330S

#87 golfing_penguin

golfing_penguin

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193836
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:02 AM

I'd have preferred "I Si Woo baby, shakin' that a**"

#88 mwkbmw

mwkbmw

Play. Fast.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:31 AM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 04 October 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Wait, are you seriously equating those horrendous & violent acts to using foul language?

My God.

Please point out in my response, which was to the text highlighted in red, where I equated those.
Ping i25 9* Tour Stiff
Callaway 3Deep w/PX 6.0
Ping i25 5-UW
Scotty Cameron Notchback
Ping Tour Gorge 54 & 58

#89 mwkbmw

mwkbmw

Play. Fast.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

View PostWidespreadPanic, on 04 October 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

OH MY GOD. Congratulations. You are officially the most out of touch person in this thread. Expect a lock soon. Congrats on that too.

Perhaps all of us who flamed the guy who admitted conspiring with a fellow player to cheat his gangsome out of $300 should apologize to him because it was OK since his personal beliefs made it so.

Do you agree with this statement: Things are only right or wrong based upon any individual's personal beliefs"? Yes, or no? Do you not see how ludicrous that would be? If not, I would say that you are the one "out of touch."
Ping i25 9* Tour Stiff
Callaway 3Deep w/PX 6.0
Ping i25 5-UW
Scotty Cameron Notchback
Ping Tour Gorge 54 & 58

#90 MrJones

MrJones

Waiting for the weekend...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18450
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 518

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:41 AM

View Postbladehunter, on 04 October 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

So.  You have an understanding of right and wrong , and are choosing to ignore it ? That's pretty 1969.  Yes ?

I have an understanding of where people get there sense of right and wrong and why certain people are offended by something that doesn't offend others at all. I also don't spend a lot of time shaking my head at "heathens" that don't share my same beliefs, secure in the idea that I'm right and they're wrong.

View Postmwkbmw, on 05 October 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Please point out in my response, which was to the text highlighted in red, where I equated those.

Sorry I forgot to type "some" in my sentence. I also forgot there are many people looking to find offense in anything and everything they read. Honestly we were discussing things that had to do with individual's beliefs. Not harming other people.

Jordan Spieth said a bad word on TV! I wonder if you guys would have been OK with all of it if he'd just used "bottom". You know, because that word isn't "bad".

Cobra Bio Cell Pro
Cobra Bio Cell+ 3 wood
Speedblades, 3-AW
Mizuno MP-R 54*, 60*   
Odyssey White Ice 1

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Baitkiller

GolfWRX Sponsors