Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What clubs does you junior golfer carry in their bag

61 replies to this topic

#61 mrshinsa

mrshinsa

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476520
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:33 PM

View Postleezer99, on 31 May 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

View Postmrshinsa, on 31 May 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

Cobra F6 JR Driver with 39" shaft, set to 14, removed orange weight, put clear weight on back

Just make sure you have the clear thing or a weight screwed in each of the holes (front and back) otherwise it would be considered non-conforming.

I'm under the impression that having one hole exposed would still make it conforming, as it is not considered a "hole through the head".

http://www.canterbur...-conforming.pdf
http://www.golfwrx.c...river-question/

Golf has too many rules...

Edited by mrshinsa, 31 May 2018 - 03:52 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 Yelwar

Yelwar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366839
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:51 PM

My 10 year old son made the switch from a Flynn built set to the US Kids 60 TS set.  They are slightly large for him since he was kind of between the 57/60, but so far so good.  His performance with these clubs has been great.  His worst club is probably the hybrid, he just turns it over too much.  We're also using the Cobra F7, still with the 39" shaft.  We played in one of the State events this past weekend and I could tell that a couple of kids using the OEM hybrid/3 wood got a little higher ball flight, but probably not enough for me to put him in them at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors