Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Taylormade p750 tip size


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cr159cr

cr159cr

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311655
  • Joined: 04/27/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

Anybody know where to find this?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Kyrazzy7

Kyrazzy7

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 453482
  • Joined: 01/30/2017
  • Location:Kennewick, WA
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

355

2

#3 golflefty

golflefty

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 215435
  • Joined: 12/11/2012
  • Location:Michigan
  • Ebay ID:golflefty2012
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
Titleist 917D3 9.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 64x
Titleist 917F3 13.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 74x
Titleist 980F 17* Project X Black 6.5
Titleist 716 T-MB 3&4i Modus 125x
Titleist 718MBs 5-9 Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Chrome 46.08F Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 54.08M Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 60.08M Modus 125wedge
Scotty Cameron Classic Newport
WITB Link

3

#4 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3344

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:24 PM

.355 taper tip

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
yes it's certain.

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


4

#5 golflefty

golflefty

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 215435
  • Joined: 12/11/2012
  • Location:Michigan
  • Ebay ID:golflefty2012
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

.355 taper tip

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
yes it's certain.
Thanks! When did TM irons change from parallel 370?

Titleist 917D3 9.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 64x
Titleist 917F3 13.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 74x
Titleist 980F 17* Project X Black 6.5
Titleist 716 T-MB 3&4i Modus 125x
Titleist 718MBs 5-9 Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Chrome 46.08F Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 54.08M Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 60.08M Modus 125wedge
Scotty Cameron Classic Newport
WITB Link

5

#6 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3344

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

.355 taper tip

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
yes it's certain.
Thanks! When did TM irons change from parallel 370?
Loaded question. Some irons in the current lineup still use 370. (MCGB, M4)


M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


6

#7 golflefty

golflefty

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 215435
  • Joined: 12/11/2012
  • Location:Michigan
  • Ebay ID:golflefty2012
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

.355 taper tip

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
yes it's certain.
Thanks! When did TM irons change from parallel 370?
Loaded question. Some irons in the current lineup still use 370. (MCGB, M4)
Oh boy, good to know, thanks! Is there a good resource to find this information for their irons, past and present? I'm also looking at a set of 2014 Tour Preferred MC irons... will need to find out if those are parallel or taper
Titleist 917D3 9.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 64x
Titleist 917F3 13.5* Fuji Speeder Pro TS 74x
Titleist 980F 17* Project X Black 6.5
Titleist 716 T-MB 3&4i Modus 125x
Titleist 718MBs 5-9 Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Chrome 46.08F Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 54.08M Modus 125x
Titleist SM6 Raw 60.08M Modus 125wedge
Scotty Cameron Classic Newport
WITB Link

7

#8 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3344

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

View Postgioguy21, on 16 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

.355 taper tip

View Postgolflefty, on 16 May 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

Is this for certain? Can I get confirmation?
yes it's certain.
Thanks! When did TM irons change from parallel 370?
Loaded question. Some irons in the current lineup still use 370. (MCGB, M4)
Oh boy, good to know, thanks! Is there a good resource to find this information for their irons, past and present? I'm also looking at a set of 2014 Tour Preferred MC irons... will need to find out if those are parallel or taper
Those are taper tip

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


8

#9 ChristopherMcDonald

ChristopherMcDonald

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314501
  • Joined: 05/12/2014
  • Location:Southern California
  • Ebay ID:mcbainer019
GolfWRX Likes : 818

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

.370 to me seems to be reserved for their SGI/GI offerings and the player offerings are in .355... is this coincidence or does this theory hold relatively true?
Adams Speedline Super S Kuro Kage Black 70s
Taylormade 2007 Burner 3 Wood Aldila Serrano 75s
Taylormade 2007 Burner 5 Wood Aldila Serrano 75s
Adams Pro A12 3 Hybrid Aldila Rip'd VS Proto 80S
Adams XTD Tour 5-GW Dynamic Gold S300 AMT
Scratch Tour Issue 1018 56*
Scratch Tour Issue 1018 60*
Cameron & Crown 5MB

9

#10 cmb71

cmb71

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28443
  • Joined: 05/01/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 383

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:00 PM

^^^^^ this has been my experience as well... SGI/GI usually .370, player's irons .355.

Edited by cmb71, 16 May 2018 - 04:01 PM.

TaylorMade 9* M3 440 - Aldila Copperhead 70TX / Tensei Pro Orange V2 60TX
TaylorMade M4 Tour 15* - Aldila Copperhead 70X
TaylorMade UDI 790 2 Iron - Nippon Modus 130 S
TaylorMade 790 3 iron - Nippon Modus 130 S
TaylorMade 730 4-9 - Nippon Modus 130 S
TaylorMade MG Chrome 48* (1* Strong at 47*) - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
TaylorMade MG Bronze 54* & 60* - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5R 34"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3344

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

View PostChristopherMcDonald, on 16 May 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

.370 to me seems to be reserved for their SGI/GI offerings and the player offerings are in .355... is this coincidence or does this theory hold relatively true?
This is true

M3 460 10.5*

M3 3HL / Tour Blue 80TX

P790 3I / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

MP18 MB 4I-PW /  CTaper Lite X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG S200

MD3 Chrome 64 (8)  /  DG S200

Piretti Tour Custom 801R / 35.5"

BB0 Tour Limited / 35.5"

TP5x #1 "GIO"


2018 Shaft Shootout:

Aldila 2kxv blue 60TX

Aldila Tour Green ATX 60TX

Even Flow White T1100 75 6.5

T1100 65 6.5

Rogue Platinum 130 MSI 75X


11



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors