Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golf Simulators


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 amsdell

amsdell

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 282177
  • Joined: 10/30/2013
  • Location:Buffalo
  • Ebay ID:amsdell
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot as am a relatively infrequent poster but I was looking into getting myself a golf simulator for at home use on the affordable side.  The only one I saw that seems to be affordable and well built is the R Motion Golf Simulator.

Anyone have any experience with this simulator or any other affordable simulators?   I would say anything below $1000 would be "affordable".

Thanks, also if this is wrong spot I will delete and move.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 lhahn

lhahn

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 320525
  • Joined: 06/12/2014
  • Location:Vancouver
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:lawrencehahn85
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

If you google golf simulator forum there is a ton of info on that site but can be overwhelming.

Otherwise, search on this subforum for posts by drewtaylor or dornstar and their posts have lots of good info there as well. The former started with a Flightscope and now has a GC2 and Dorn uses a Skytrak.

Assuming you want something reasonably accurate, long story short, best bet is a Skytrak and it'll run you closer to $2000 new, maybe a little less for a used one
Titleist 917D3 Diamana Ahina 70g S tipped 44.5"
Titleist 915fd Aldila Rouge 80g S
Miura matte blades 3-PW, KZG BTR shafts
Titleist Vokey 50*, 54*, 60*
TaylorMade Spider DLL 35"
Bridgestone B330S

2

#3 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
  • Location:The 9th Green @ 9:00 PM
GolfWRX Likes : 1762

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

View Postamsdell, on 25 September 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot as am a relatively infrequent poster but I was looking into getting myself a golf simulator for at home use on the affordable side.  The only one I saw that seems to be affordable and well built is the R Motion Golf Simulator.

Anyone have any experience with this simulator or any other affordable simulators?   I would say anything below $1000 would be "affordable".

Thanks, also if this is wrong spot I will delete and move.

View Postlhahn, on 25 September 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

If you google golf simulator forum there is a ton of info on that site but can be overwhelming.

Otherwise, search on this subforum for posts by drewtaylor or dornstar and their posts have lots of good info there as well. The former started with a Flightscope and now has a GC2 and Dorn uses a Skytrak.

Assuming you want something reasonably accurate, long story short, best bet is a Skytrak and it'll run you closer to $2000 new, maybe a little less for a used one

Skytrak ($1800-2000) has their own financing options which makes it the best value simulator option.  If you spend $1000 or less you are likely to have wasted that money.  I cannot tell you how many of my friends have bought the optishot for $400, used it for a month and now it collects dust in their house.  

However, if you buck up the extra cash you can get one that will be fun and accurate enough to help you achieve your goals.  If you have any questions about setting up a room, PM me or let me know.  I did all of the work on my sim room myself.  I use a GC2, but the ball tracking unit you are using is the last thing you should buy after you setup your room.

Edited by Gamble Gamble, 25 September 2017 - 04:57 PM.

Ping G400 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
Ping Rapture 13* Tour AD-MT 7S
Cobra King Baffler 17.5* Tour AD-DI 6S
Taylormade M1 4i-AW Modus 120S (hs)
Callaway MD2 54* Raw KBS Wedge
Callaway PM 60* Raw KBS Wedge

Ping TR Cadence Ketsch Heavy
Taylormade TP5X Ball


3

#4 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
  • Location:The 9th Green @ 9:00 PM
GolfWRX Likes : 1762

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

View PostGamble Gamble, on 25 September 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

View Postamsdell, on 25 September 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot as am a relatively infrequent poster but I was looking into getting myself a golf simulator for at home use on the affordable side.  The only one I saw that seems to be affordable and well built is the R Motion Golf Simulator.

Anyone have any experience with this simulator or any other affordable simulators?   I would say anything below $1000 would be "affordable".

Thanks, also if this is wrong spot I will delete and move.

View Postlhahn, on 25 September 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

If you google golf simulator forum there is a ton of info on that site but can be overwhelming.

Otherwise, search on this subforum for posts by drewtaylor or dornstar and their posts have lots of good info there as well. The former started with a Flightscope and now has a GC2 and Dorn uses a Skytrak.

Assuming you want something reasonably accurate, long story short, best bet is a Skytrak and it'll run you closer to $2000 new, maybe a little less for a used one

Skytrak ($1800-2000) has their own financing options which makes it the best value simulator option.  If you spend $1000 or less you are likely to have wasted that money.  I cannot tell you how many of my friends have bought the optishot for $400, used it for a month and now it collects dust in their house.  

However, if you buck up the extra cash you can get one that will be fun and accurate enough to help you achieve your goals.  If you have any questions about setting up a room, PM me or let me know.  I did all of the work on my sim room myself.  I use a GC2, but the ball tracking unit you are using is the last thing you should buy after you setup your room.

here is what mine looks like:  http://www.golfwrx.c...e#entry14756768

There are seven key things to a simulator room:

1.  Temperature control - if you are doing it in your garage, get the insulation boards for the garage door.  An insulated garage door is a necessity.  A heater helps a ton but insulation should be priority number 1.

2.  Sound control - i used theater curtains to dampen the sound.  

3.  Light control - you want the lighting to be bright enough to see the ball but dim enough to have a clear picture on your projector (if you choose to go this route)

4.  Space - make sure you have adequate space - my room has 19x18x10.5 and feels just big enough to swing a full driver

5.  Electronics - computer powering all of this, projector, ball tracker

6.  Netting to catch the ball.  Mine is a projector screen, net and theater curtain all ran across a steel cable.

7.  hitting mat - DONT cheap out on this or your elbow therapy will offset what you save

I'm going to do a write up in my WITG - i just keep getting sidetracked and never finished the tutorial.

Edited by Gamble Gamble, 25 September 2017 - 05:35 PM.

Ping G400 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
Ping Rapture 13* Tour AD-MT 7S
Cobra King Baffler 17.5* Tour AD-DI 6S
Taylormade M1 4i-AW Modus 120S (hs)
Callaway MD2 54* Raw KBS Wedge
Callaway PM 60* Raw KBS Wedge

Ping TR Cadence Ketsch Heavy
Taylormade TP5X Ball


4

#5 sb944

sb944

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478852
  • Joined: 08/14/2017
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:18
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

I have the skytrak, it's a quality unit in my opinion.  I have been on the skytrak range quite a lot lately, but I don't think I could own skytrak without TGC, so you are looking at almost $3K to start off, plus an annual fee, plus some sort of gaming PC/laptop to run TGC (skytrak works without a decent PC).  With that you get access to 100K courses, as well as being able to play on the golf sim tour, to put a little more pressure into your garage practice.  Worth every cent in my opinion, but that's going to be too rich for some.


5

#6 lhahn

lhahn

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 320525
  • Joined: 06/12/2014
  • Location:Vancouver
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:lawrencehahn85
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

View PostGamble Gamble, on 25 September 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Skytrak ($1800-2000) has their own financing options which makes it the best value simulator option.  If you spend $1000 or less you are likely to have wasted that money.  I cannot tell you how many of my friends have bought the optishot for $400, used it for a month and now it collects dust in their house.  

However, if you buck up the extra cash you can get one that will be fun and accurate enough to help you achieve your goals.  If you have any questions about setting up a room, PM me or let me know.  I did all of the work on my sim room myself.  I use a GC2, but the ball tracking unit you are using is the last thing you should buy after you setup your room.

Oops! Forgot about you gamble! Goatbarn is also another name I forgot for a good thread to read.

My sim keeps getting delayed due to other house renos.......so depressing
Titleist 917D3 Diamana Ahina 70g S tipped 44.5"
Titleist 915fd Aldila Rouge 80g S
Miura matte blades 3-PW, KZG BTR shafts
Titleist Vokey 50*, 54*, 60*
TaylorMade Spider DLL 35"
Bridgestone B330S

6

#7 GMR

GMR

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175756
  • Joined: 04/17/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

After having pined over a GC2 for the past few years I finally decided to just go ahead and get a Skytrak now, and am very glad I did.  I think the quality of the data that comes from it is fantastic relative to the price. I personally would consider the Skytrak the ONLY "budget" option you should be looking at--anything else at a lower price is probably just going to be a waste of money.  With the Skytrak you definitely give up some flexibility vs. the GC2 in terms of the bigger hitting window, etc., but at least it has never given me reason to doubt the veracy of the ball data coming from it.

If you opt to go down this path make sure you do a lot of research on the mat you decide to buy.  As I've recently found out, launch conditions can vary dramatically between a fairway lie and a mat and you need to be aware of the tradeoffs you are making with any option you choose.

Best of luck with it.

7

#8 lhahn

lhahn

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 320525
  • Joined: 06/12/2014
  • Location:Vancouver
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:lawrencehahn85
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

View PostGMR, on 26 September 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

After having pined over a GC2 for the past few years I finally decided to just go ahead and get a Skytrak now, and am very glad I did.  I think the quality of the data that comes from it is fantastic relative to the price. I personally would consider the Skytrak the ONLY "budget" option you should be looking at--anything else at a lower price is probably just going to be a waste of money.  With the Skytrak you definitely give up some flexibility vs. the GC2 in terms of the bigger hitting window, etc., but at least it has never given me reason to doubt the veracy of the ball data coming from it.

If you opt to go down this path make sure you do a lot of research on the mat you decide to buy.  As I've recently found out, launch conditions can vary dramatically between a fairway lie and a mat and you need to be aware of the tradeoffs you are making with any option you choose.

Best of luck with it.

May I ask your experience with certain mats and how that affects certain launch parameters?

I was thinking of going the DIY TrueStrike or Divot Action route eventually.

Thanks

Edited by lhahn, 26 September 2017 - 10:41 AM.

Titleist 917D3 Diamana Ahina 70g S tipped 44.5"
Titleist 915fd Aldila Rouge 80g S
Miura matte blades 3-PW, KZG BTR shafts
Titleist Vokey 50*, 54*, 60*
TaylorMade Spider DLL 35"
Bridgestone B330S

8

#9 GMR

GMR

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175756
  • Joined: 04/17/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

View Postlhahn, on 26 September 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostGMR, on 26 September 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

After having pined over a GC2 for the past few years I finally decided to just go ahead and get a Skytrak now, and am very glad I did.  I think the quality of the data that comes from it is fantastic relative to the price. I personally would consider the Skytrak the ONLY "budget" option you should be looking at--anything else at a lower price is probably just going to be a waste of money.  With the Skytrak you definitely give up some flexibility vs. the GC2 in terms of the bigger hitting window, etc., but at least it has never given me reason to doubt the veracy of the ball data coming from it.

If you opt to go down this path make sure you do a lot of research on the mat you decide to buy.  As I've recently found out, launch conditions can vary dramatically between a fairway lie and a mat and you need to be aware of the tradeoffs you are making with any option you choose.

Best of luck with it.

May I ask your experience with certain mats and how that affects certain launch parameters?

I was thinking of going the DIY TrueStrike or Divot Action route eventually.

Thanks

Sure thing.  First thing I'd say is to read the following two articles:
https://blog.trackma...ats-difference/
http://www.fiberbuil...berbuilt-r-d-2/

I opted for the fiberbuilt mat due to it having the best reviews all around that I could find, with a large focus on 1) injury prevention and 2) feeling "real" (punishing mishits realistically).  I personally did not really look too deeply the PureStrike due to reading multiple reviews that the durability was rather low as compared to the fiberbuilt (which is somewhat important to me as I plan to hit a LOT of balls indoors over the winter).  I honestly never really ran across the DivotAction so didn't spend much time looking at that, though in retrospect the reviews look pretty good.

The general takeaway is that the average mat will result in strikes that are lower spin and with a higher launch angle.  Why remains a mystery to me, but that's generally it.  After my own testing on the fiberbuilt I find that spin is just a touch reduced on my irons (maybe 100-200rpms) but that launch angle is probably 15-20% increased.  the result is not all that impactful on the shorter clubs and woods, but I find the difference to be somewhat significant at times hitting longer irons.  I'm a relatively low ball hitter outside with swing speeds roughly in line with PGA tour average with all my clubs, and for me the higher launch (without accompanying higher spin that you'd expect off a fairway) results in me getting about 10 extra yards of carry off the mat with my 7i scaling up to about 15 extra yards of carry off my 3h.

Obviously without a launch monitor it's difficult to test the various mats to figure out which one gives the most real-life numbers, but just know that generally hitting off a perfect lie on a mat and a perfect lie on the fairway WILL NOT necessarily give you the same results.

9

#10 sheppick.dan

sheppick.dan

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398880
  • Joined: 10/08/2015
  • Location:Portland Oregon
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

What mats are you all using? I am going to build a simulator in my garage for my x-mas present! Looking at the skytrak mainly.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
  • Location:The 9th Green @ 9:00 PM
GolfWRX Likes : 1762

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

View Postsheppick.dan, on 27 September 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

What mats are you all using? I am going to build a simulator in my garage for my x-mas present! Looking at the skytrak mainly.

Country club elite is what i use.  I have it in a framed wood base since my garage angles away from the screen.  The base is built to zero out the slope.

Ping G400 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
Ping Rapture 13* Tour AD-MT 7S
Cobra King Baffler 17.5* Tour AD-DI 6S
Taylormade M1 4i-AW Modus 120S (hs)
Callaway MD2 54* Raw KBS Wedge
Callaway PM 60* Raw KBS Wedge

Ping TR Cadence Ketsch Heavy
Taylormade TP5X Ball


11

#12 Blynch32

Blynch32

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171510
  • Joined: 03/27/2012
  • Location:Colorado
  • Ebay ID:blynch32
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:30 AM

Sorry if this question was asked/answered earlier.....what is minimum recommended ceiling height for a simulator?

12

#13 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
  • Location:The 9th Green @ 9:00 PM
GolfWRX Likes : 1762

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

View PostBlynch32, on 28 September 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

Sorry if this question was asked/answered earlier.....what is minimum recommended ceiling height for a simulator?

10 feet if you plan on using driver.  This is a safe recommendation.  You could possibly work with 9-9.5 but it will feel uncomfortable.

EDIT:  if you are 4'11" then obviously you can go smaller, but if you are 5'10-6'1" 10 will be the number.

Edited by Gamble Gamble, 28 September 2017 - 12:29 PM.

Ping G400 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
Ping Rapture 13* Tour AD-MT 7S
Cobra King Baffler 17.5* Tour AD-DI 6S
Taylormade M1 4i-AW Modus 120S (hs)
Callaway MD2 54* Raw KBS Wedge
Callaway PM 60* Raw KBS Wedge

Ping TR Cadence Ketsch Heavy
Taylormade TP5X Ball


13

#14 drewtaylor21

drewtaylor21

    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285110
  • Joined: 11/22/2013
  • Location:Las Vegas, NV
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 2796

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

View PostGMR, on 26 September 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

View Postlhahn, on 26 September 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostGMR, on 26 September 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

After having pined over a GC2 for the past few years I finally decided to just go ahead and get a Skytrak now, and am very glad I did.  I think the quality of the data that comes from it is fantastic relative to the price. I personally would consider the Skytrak the ONLY "budget" option you should be looking at--anything else at a lower price is probably just going to be a waste of money.  With the Skytrak you definitely give up some flexibility vs. the GC2 in terms of the bigger hitting window, etc., but at least it has never given me reason to doubt the veracy of the ball data coming from it.

If you opt to go down this path make sure you do a lot of research on the mat you decide to buy.  As I've recently found out, launch conditions can vary dramatically between a fairway lie and a mat and you need to be aware of the tradeoffs you are making with any option you choose.

Best of luck with it.

May I ask your experience with certain mats and how that affects certain launch parameters?

I was thinking of going the DIY TrueStrike or Divot Action route eventually.

Thanks

Sure thing.  First thing I'd say is to read the following two articles:
https://blog.trackma...ats-difference/
http://www.fiberbuil...berbuilt-r-d-2/

I opted for the fiberbuilt mat due to it having the best reviews all around that I could find, with a large focus on 1) injury prevention and 2) feeling "real" (punishing mishits realistically).  I personally did not really look too deeply the PureStrike due to reading multiple reviews that the durability was rather low as compared to the fiberbuilt (which is somewhat important to me as I plan to hit a LOT of balls indoors over the winter).  I honestly never really ran across the DivotAction so didn't spend much time looking at that, though in retrospect the reviews look pretty good.

The general takeaway is that the average mat will result in strikes that are lower spin and with a higher launch angle.  Why remains a mystery to me, but that's generally it.  After my own testing on the fiberbuilt I find that spin is just a touch reduced on my irons (maybe 100-200rpms) but that launch angle is probably 15-20% increased.  the result is not all that impactful on the shorter clubs and woods, but I find the difference to be somewhat significant at times hitting longer irons.  I'm a relatively low ball hitter outside with swing speeds roughly in line with PGA tour average with all my clubs, and for me the higher launch (without accompanying higher spin that you'd expect off a fairway) results in me getting about 10 extra yards of carry off the mat with my 7i scaling up to about 15 extra yards of carry off my 3h.

Obviously without a launch monitor it's difficult to test the various mats to figure out which one gives the most real-life numbers, but just know that generally hitting off a perfect lie on a mat and a perfect lie on the fairway WILL NOT necessarily give you the same results.

I've had the CCE for about a year and a half now and while it does a good job of replicating real-life results (launch, spin, punishes fat shots), myself and many others have found it to be a little hard on the body over time.  It's certainly better than most mats out there, but the fibers are very densely put together, so it can be a bit stressful over time.  I am a member of the Online Golf Tour that uses PerfectGolf (sim) and we have discussions about this all the time.  There is currently a bit of a review going on by a few of the better playing members between the TrueStrike and Fiberbuilt mats.  The general consensus I've seen so far is that Fiberbuilt may "perch" the ball up a bit more than is realistic in a true fairway, but the launch conditions are high quality.  However, it is NOT good at replicating putting, as the ball moves too slowly across the fibers.  You would need to putt on a different surface if using that mat and playing SIM golf.  Several guys swear by the TrueStrike, but as mentioned above, durability is an issue.

I did a DIY of the divot action mat and found that while it was easier on the body, like many of the lower quality mats, it can create a lot of fliers (higher launch, lower spin).  I believe the reason is if you hit the mat even a little before the ball, the ball effectively bounces in the air slightly above the surface of the mat.  I would guess most mats do this to some extent, but my self-made divot action was noticeably worse than the CCE for this.  I imagine it looks something like this:




View PostGamble Gamble, on 28 September 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

View PostBlynch32, on 28 September 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

Sorry if this question was asked/answered earlier.....what is minimum recommended ceiling height for a simulator?

10 feet if you plan on using driver.  This is a safe recommendation.  You could possibly work with 9-9.5 but it will feel uncomfortable.

EDIT:  if you are 4'11" then obviously you can go smaller, but if you are 5'10-6'1" 10 will be the number.

Agreed, 10' is a good number to shoot for.  I have 9.5' in my garage and have to choke up a few inches on driver (I'm 6' tall, plus standing on a mat)
Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Silver Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
2016 M2 5w (Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70x)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-PW (KBS Tour S)
Cleveland 588 RTX 51* and 56* (S300) Vokey SM5 60 M Grind (wedge flex)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x/Snell MTB/ProV1x/B330

https://instagram.com/hurryupgolf/

14

#15 Dsevans8

Dsevans8

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456482
  • Joined: 02/24/2017
  • Location:California
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

Yeah this is definitely something that you have to be willing to invest in and spend the money on. If not you just won't be satisfied with the results that you are getting and it will be more trouble than its worth.


15

#16 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
  • Location:The 9th Green @ 9:00 PM
GolfWRX Likes : 1762

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

View PostDsevans8, on 28 September 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yeah this is definitely something that you have to be willing to invest in and spend the money on. If not you just won't be satisfied with the results that you are getting and it will be more trouble than its worth.

Exactly this.

Half measures will lead to you wasting your time and money.  

Figure out your room first.
Setup a net and hitting area then start building.
Do the electronics last.

Ping G400 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
Ping Rapture 13* Tour AD-MT 7S
Cobra King Baffler 17.5* Tour AD-DI 6S
Taylormade M1 4i-AW Modus 120S (hs)
Callaway MD2 54* Raw KBS Wedge
Callaway PM 60* Raw KBS Wedge

Ping TR Cadence Ketsch Heavy
Taylormade TP5X Ball


16



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors