Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Mizuno MP-32/60, V-steel 3 Wood, Callaway Apex Utility, Mizuno MP Fli-Hi

v-steel Taylormade 3 wood Callaway UT Mizuno Mp-32 MP-60 MP Fli-Hi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 1t2golf

1t2golf

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,172 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6243

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:27 PM

Contact me if you have one sitting around no longer being used. Must be in at least good playable shape. No beat up clubs that are unplayable. PM me with details and bottom line price. I will ignore PMs with no details or asking price (i.e. I have a set a V-steel 3 wood, how much do you want to spend on it?).

Will need pics of actual clubs.

MLH MP-32 3, 4 or 5-PW. Heads only or shafted (stiff flex preferred). Must be in really good condition (8.5++). Not interested in any that are in "good for its age" condition. No browning, face dings, oxidation aka rust, etc...

The newer the better. Not interested in any that are beat up or that have been refinished.

Only interested in MP-32s and possibly MP-32/60 combo irons.

- TaylorMade V-steel 3 wood. Stiff flex graphite. Looking for one that does not have the stock TM graphite shaft. Prefer graphite but will consider steel shafted ones if it's in very good condition.

- Callaway Apex Utility 24*   Posted Image

- Mizuno MP Fli-Hi #4 and possibly #3   Posted Image

PM me with details. Please do not contact me with any other club offers.

Thanks!

Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors