Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

New DT Trusoft?


50 replies to this topic

#1 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:39 AM

I have been listening to Michael breeds show on the radio, and the guest from Titleist says there is a new DTTS. He has not said when it is coming out but keeps referencing new DTTS. I just went on Twitter and found this picture from Titleist. Anyone with details? On the radio the Titleist rep mentioned new cover and new core

Posted Image

Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 TheBear95

TheBear95

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196416
  • Joined: 08/04/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

They are out today.

http://www.golfwrx.c...-available-now/

I'm a big fan of the Trusoft. Great fall/winter option.
TaylorMade '16 M2 10.5*
Titleist 913 FD 13.5*
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5*
Titleist 816 H1 21*
Mizuno MP 18 SC (4-PW)
Mizuno MP Series 52*, 58*
Kingston KP1 GSS

2

#3 ChrisGio315

ChrisGio315

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195398
  • Joined: 07/30/2012
  • Location:Everett, MA
  • Handicap:20
  • Ebay ID:Daysgobye
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

I picked up 2 dozen of these on Sunday (I think they were put on the shelves early because of a Grand Opening of a Dick's Sporting Goods). Looking forward to playing them on Saturday.

-CG
Team Titleist

915 D2 10.5*
915F 13.5* & 16.5*
Irons - ???
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

3

#4 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

View PostTheBear95, on 21 September 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

They are out today.

http://www.golfwrx.c...-available-now/

I'm a big fan of the Trusoft. Great fall/winter option.

It is a great ball all your round in my opinion. I have played the yellow one I majority of my rounds this year. They  hold greens just fine. Maybe I spin the ball more than most. Thefeel, the color, and the spin all meet my needs, wants, and expectations. I am excited to try the new ball. I hope it is an improvement that matches well with what I want.
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

4

#5 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:43 AM

I may try these on my 6 round golf vacation next week but the e6 soft will be dominating the week.

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Nickent OMEN Tour Series 4 putter

5

#6 Bubb

Bubb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5072
  • Joined: 08/13/2005
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

6

#7 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

Well they could put more money into it but then it would no longer cost $21.99 and defeat the purpose of having a low cost affordable ball on the market.
10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Nickent OMEN Tour Series 4 putter

7

#8 Golf64

Golf64

    Go Habs Go!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104067
  • Joined: 02/27/2010
  • Location:SW Ontario Canada
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 2657

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:03 PM

I actually like the yellow. Q-star and SS are best 3 yellows out there for me. Looking forward to hearing your reviews boys, since it will probably be some time before the Great White North gets any?! :(
Btw, 84* here today?!? lol
Bag set-up currently under construction..............again.............help?!

8

#9 Bubb

Bubb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5072
  • Joined: 08/13/2005
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

Well they could put more money into it but then it would no longer cost $21.99 and defeat the purpose of having a low cost affordable ball on the market.
I can't imagine that a brighter yellow would affect cost in a significant way.

9

#10 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

Well they could put more money into it but then it would no longer cost $21.99 and defeat the purpose of having a low cost affordable ball on the market.
I can't imagine that a brighter yellow would affect cost in a significant way.

Well I can, it isn't free for them to do it.

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Nickent OMEN Tour Series 4 putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:15 PM

View PostMinarets, on 21 September 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

View PostTheBear95, on 21 September 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

They are out today.

http://www.golfwrx.c...-available-now/

I'm a big fan of the Trusoft. Great fall/winter option.

It is a great ball all your round in my opinion. I have played the yellow one I majority of my rounds this year. They  hold greens just fine. Maybe I spin the ball more than most. Thefeel, the color, and the spin all meet my needs, wants, and expectations. I am excited to try the new ball. I hope it is an improvement that matches well with what I want.

Disagree. Best yellow.
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

11

#12 NoTalentLefty

NoTalentLefty

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204451
  • Joined: 09/24/2012
  • Location:Midwest
GolfWRX Likes : 1084

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

I bought them today since the 2016 were my favorites.
Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

12

#13 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

Kinda excited to try the new ones. I love the 2016 model, or whatever the all red box, outgoing model was.  Loved the yellow and the feel.  Thought distance was pretty good.  I’m wondering if I’ll even see a difference in these new ones?
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

13

#14 Bubb

Bubb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5072
  • Joined: 08/13/2005
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

Well they could put more money into it but then it would no longer cost $21.99 and defeat the purpose of having a low cost affordable ball on the market.
I can't imagine that a brighter yellow would affect cost in a significant way.

Well I can, it isn't free for them to do it.
So when you go to the paint store you wouldn't have an issue with them charging different prices for different shades of yellow because one shade of yellow costs more to produce? Please.

14

#15 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

View Postob18, on 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

View PostBubb, on 21 September 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

I like the feel of the TruSoft, particularly on the irons, but their yellow is the worst looking yellow of any golf ball out there. I realize they are purposely under-engineered so as no to compete with Titleist's higher-priced balls, but do they really have to under-engineer the color as well?

Well they could put more money into it but then it would no longer cost $21.99 and defeat the purpose of having a low cost affordable ball on the market.
I can't imagine that a brighter yellow would affect cost in a significant way.

Well I can, it isn't free for them to do it.
So when you go to the paint store you wouldn't have an issue with them charging different prices for different shades of yellow because one shade of yellow costs more to produce? Please.

With that analogy

Have a good night.

Edited by ob18, 21 September 2017 - 09:16 PM.

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Nickent OMEN Tour Series 4 putter

15

#16 Break81

Break81

    Broke80

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263738
  • Joined: 07/13/2013
  • Location:Chino Hills
  • Handicap:9.5
  • Ebay ID:marcbogey
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

The yellow looks like the Rams "Color rush" uniforms tonight.  Not horrible.
TM M1 - Rouge 60 Stiff
Callaway XR - 4 wood - Rouge w/ RIP tip 60
Callaway BB V-Series 5 wood - Rouge Silver Stiff
Mizuno JPX850 Forger 4-GW - XP115 S300
Titleist 55 F grind / 60 M grind
EVNROLL ER5
Chrome Soft Truvis / Srixon XV 2017

16

#17 monks66

monks66

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465294
  • Joined: 04/26/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:13 AM

anxious to hear how they are, the times I hit them, they were just too soft, especially for putting

17

#18 NJpatbee

NJpatbee

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 266092
  • Joined: 07/24/2013
  • Location:Sussex County, NJ
  • Handicap:17.5
GolfWRX Likes : 373

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

The original DT Trusoft was one of the best 2 piece surlyn low compression balls on approach shots and around the green.  I definitely will give the 2018 ball a try.

18

#19 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

View PostNJpatbee, on 22 September 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

The original DT Trusoft was one of the best 2 piece surlyn low compression balls on approach shots and around the green.  I definitely will give the 2018 ball a try.

Agreed
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

19

#20 kenstl

kenstl

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171651
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
  • Location:St. Louis MO
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostMinarets, on 22 September 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

View PostNJpatbee, on 22 September 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

The original DT Trusoft was one of the best 2 piece surlyn low compression balls on approach shots and around the green.  I definitely will give the 2018 ball a try.

Agreed

Agree.  I started using the DT this year after seeing a video review on the spin numbers.  After playing them, I really liked them a lot and have no trouble stopping them on the greens, sometimes spinning them back.  I will definitely give the new one's a shot, hopefully their improvement in the areas noted will make it even better.  I switched over from using Srixon, both Q and Z stars, and Vice, and have been very satisfied with them, especially for $22 a dozen.

Wishon 919 / Cobra LTD
929 4 wood
775 21 and 24 hybrids
SL Sterling Irons 6-SW
Maltby 60 Deg
Bobby Grace Let's Face It

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Jersey golfer

Jersey golfer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119755
  • Joined: 01/03/2011
  • Handicap:13.6
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

Titleist sent me a sleeve of the 2018 model. They are definitely longer. Prior mode was my ball of choice after seeing Crossfield's evaluation and these will become their replacements. Great ball with a reasonable price.

21

#22 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostJersey golfer, on 23 September 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Titleist sent me a sleeve of the 2018 model. They are definitely longer. Prior mode was my ball of choice after seeing Crossfield's evaluation and these will become their replacements. Great ball with a reasonable price.

Well, damn, gotta find some now.
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

22

#23 kenstl

kenstl

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171651
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
  • Location:St. Louis MO
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 125

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

practiced for a couple of hours putting and chipping tonight with the new ball, love this ball.  It feels great off the putter, hope to get a round in tomorrow.
Wishon 919 / Cobra LTD
929 4 wood
775 21 and 24 hybrids
SL Sterling Irons 6-SW
Maltby 60 Deg
Bobby Grace Let's Face It

23

#24 HTXBear2012

HTXBear2012

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476168
  • Joined: 07/24/2017
  • Location:Houston, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

Soooo, does this mean the outgoing model will be on sale?  Would love to get an even better deal on these. Huge fan of the Trusoft, and that I don't feel bad when I lose one.

24

#25 dkr1269

dkr1269

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445922
  • Joined: 11/07/2016
  • Location:Arlington, Texas
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:dkelly1269
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

My pro shop already dropped the price on the old model to  $19.99.


25

#26 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

View Postdkr1269, on 24 September 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

My pro shop already dropped the price on the old model to  $19.99.
eh, not enough to tempt me away from trying the new ones first.
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

26

#27 erock9174

erock9174

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119277
  • Joined: 12/23/2010
  • Location:North Canton, OH
  • Handicap:9.5
GolfWRX Likes : 534

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

View Postdkr1269, on 24 September 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

My pro shop already dropped the price on the old model to  $19.99.

A whopping 9% off lol
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha HZRDUS T800
Fairway: Ping K15 5w
Hybrids: Exotics Xrail 4 & 5
Irons: Cleveland 588 Altitude 6-9
Wedges: Cleveland Altitude PW/DW/SW; Callaway Sure Out 64*

Chipper: Odyssey X-Act Tank
Putter: Odyssey MXM #7
Grips: Iomic
Ball: Vice Pro Soft Lime
Bag: Sun Mountain Four 5

Tracking: Game Golf

27

#28 ChrisGio315

ChrisGio315

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195398
  • Joined: 07/30/2012
  • Location:Everett, MA
  • Handicap:20
  • Ebay ID:Daysgobye
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:59 AM

Tried the new DT TruSoft this week on the course and it is an awesome ball. Played it side by side with the previous model and it certainly does have a softer feel. I didnt see a huge difference in distance but I would give the edge to the new version.

Im a believer and this will be my ball moving forward.
Team Titleist

915 D2 10.5*
915F 13.5* & 16.5*
Irons - ???
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

28

#29 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

View PostChrisGio315, on 25 September 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

Tried the new DT TruSoft this week on the course and it is an awesome ball. Played it side by side with the previous model and it certainly does have a softer feel. I didnt see a huge difference in distance but I would give the edge to the new version.

Im a believer and this will be my ball moving forward.
thanks!  Good to hear.
Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

29

#30 Minarets

Minarets

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28043
  • Joined: 04/19/2007
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

Just picked some up. They seem to have a new paint job. More pearlescent than before.

Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
Putter: SeeMore mFGP
Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors