Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2018 Bettinardi


134 replies to this topic

#1 chiefgolf

chiefgolf

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411896
  • Joined: 02/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

Being new I don't know...but does anyone out there know when Bettinardi usually releases their new putters for the year? Is it at the same time of year? Or Is it every other year? Any ideas on what could be released in the near future?  Thanks!

@CHIEFGOLFOFFICIAL (INSTAGRAM)

CLEVELAND HB 10  |  TITLEIST 917 D3  | PING G400 3HY  |  MIZUNO MP-18 SC 5-PW    
VOKEY SM6 52.08 (F)  |  VOKEY SM6 58.12 (K)  |  VICE PRO SOFT PREFERRED BALL

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 LoveSick666

LoveSick666

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99016
  • Joined: 11/22/2009
  • Location:Alameda, CA, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 232

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

Gonna guess around February. Right around the time of the PGA Show or just after it

2

#3 GeneralArnie1020

GeneralArnie1020

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451722
  • Joined: 01/15/2017
  • Location:Chicago IL
  • Handicap:4
  • Ebay ID:GeneralArnie1020
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

New line is being released before the new year...
2016 M1 8.5* - HZRDUS Handcrafted Yellow 6.5/65
2016 M2 3w
-- Mizuno Hi Fli 1 iron - C Taper
Srixon Utility 3 iron
Scratch AR-1 V2 4-Pw PXi 6.5
Scratch 52,56,60 PXi 6.5
Custom Bettinardi BB8C "The Greek"

3

#4 Kapp

Kapp

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479220
  • Joined: 08/16/2017
  • Location:Indianapolis
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

☝� heard this too
Ping G400
TM SLDR 3 HL
TM Rocketball 5W
Ping G400 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50*,54*,58*
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

4

#5 chiefgolf

chiefgolf

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411896
  • Joined: 02/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

 Kapp, on 14 September 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

☝� heard this too
Do they usually release all of the series together or at different times?  For example, does the BB Series have a different release cycle than say the Studio Stock series?

@CHIEFGOLFOFFICIAL (INSTAGRAM)

CLEVELAND HB 10  |  TITLEIST 917 D3  | PING G400 3HY  |  MIZUNO MP-18 SC 5-PW    
VOKEY SM6 52.08 (F)  |  VOKEY SM6 58.12 (K)  |  VICE PRO SOFT PREFERRED BALL

5

#6 jbrunk

jbrunk

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 418346
  • Joined: 03/30/2016
  • Location:Central Illinois
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 193

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

The Studio Stock & Queen Bee models were new this year, I think.  So maybe BB and Inovai in 2018?  I remember seeing tour pics a while ago of some funky new Inovai head shapes.
Cobra King F6+ 11.5° Diamana D+ 62
Cobra King F6 3W° LTD Rogue Black 70
Cobra BioCell+ 5W 17.5° Rogue MAX 75
Titleist H2 21° Rogue MAX 85H
Callaway X-Forged 5i-6i Modus3 120
Callaway Apex MB 7i-PW Modus3 120
Mizuno S5 51.09° 56.14° 60.10°
Bettinardi iNOVAi 3.0 CS

6

#7 mn723

mn723

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51729
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face
Ping G30 driver
Ping G 3 and 7 woods
Cobra Fly-Z Pro 4-GW irons
Cobra King 56* & 60* wedges
TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
TaylorMade Tour Preferred X ball

7

#8 Brompton

Brompton

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400542
  • Joined: 10/23/2015
  • Location:Uk
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:27 AM

 mn723, on 14 September 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face


I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

With the aluminium faced putters they need a fine mill to get feel back imo!

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Flymill or honeycomb face would be better on inovai's
Driver - XR16 / Oban Devotion 6
3 Wood - XR Steelhead / Matrix Black Tie 75m4

3 Hybrid - Ping G400 / Oban Kiyoshi White 95
Irons - Miura Passing Point 9003 Straight Necks 4-Pw / Modus3 120

Wedges - Edel driver 52* and trapper 58* / Modus 115wedge
Best grips Microperf’s on everything

Edel E-1 torque balanced putter

8

#9 djallen0

djallen0

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351491
  • Joined: 12/11/2014
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

 Brompton, on 15 September 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

 mn723, on 14 September 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face


I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

With the aluminium faced putters they need a fine mill to get feel back imo!

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Flymill or honeycomb face would be better on inovai's

Inovai has really grown on me over the past year.  It's become one of my favorite offerings.  Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018 - between the redesign on the QB line and the Inovai there's only better to come.

9

#10 MB83

MB83

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465366
  • Joined: 04/27/2017
  • Location:Kingston
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

 djallen0, on 15 September 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

 Brompton, on 15 September 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

 mn723, on 14 September 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face


I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

With the aluminium faced putters they need a fine mill to get feel back imo!

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Flymill or honeycomb face would be better on inovai's

Inovai has really grown on me over the past year.  It's become one of my favorite offerings.  Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018 - between the redesign on the QB line and the Inovai there's only better to come.

Just bought an Inovai, first bettinardi for me. Every time I go to golf town I always play around with it, feels amazing. Couldn't take it anymore, ordered one.

WITB

Titleist 917 D2 HZRDUS Black 75
917 F3 15 black Graphite Design AD DI 7
Titleist 818 H1
Titleist 818 H1
Titleist 718 T-MB 5, 718 CB 6-PW
SM6 50 F grind Raw
SM6 56 M grind Raw
SM6 60 M grind Raw
Custom Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
Titleist Pro V1x

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 djallen0

djallen0

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351491
  • Joined: 12/11/2014
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:41 AM

 MB83, on 16 September 2017 - 05:30 AM, said:

 djallen0, on 15 September 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

 Brompton, on 15 September 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

 mn723, on 14 September 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face


I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

With the aluminium faced putters they need a fine mill to get feel back imo!

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Flymill or honeycomb face would be better on inovai's

Inovai has really grown on me over the past year.  It's become one of my favorite offerings.  Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018 - between the redesign on the QB line and the Inovai there's only better to come.

Just bought an Inovai, first bettinardi for me. Every time I go to golf town I always play around with it, feels amazing. Couldn't take it anymore, ordered one.

Solid.

11

#12 Medson

Medson

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 86335
  • Joined: 06/22/2009
  • Location:San Jose, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 442

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

Putters with inter changeable weights?

This has been around for a decade.

12

#13 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

http://www.golfwrx.c...loans-national/


13

#14 nova6868

nova6868

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140033
  • Joined: 09/27/2011
  • Location:San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap:2.1
  • Ebay ID:nova6868nova
GolfWRX Likes : 1771

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

 matthewb, on 17 September 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:


Those inovais look pretty cool, let's hope their whole 2018 line is that sharp.

I always love their tour putters, they are classic and clean. Then the retail release is "OK".


14

#15 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

 nova6868, on 17 September 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

 matthewb, on 17 September 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:


Those inovais look pretty cool, let's hope their whole 2018 line is that sharp.

I always love their tour putters, they are classic and clean. Then the retail release is "OK".

Agreed. The 3.0 has been solid for me. I'm interested to see if it gets improved.


15

#16 MSUIRONDAWGS

MSUIRONDAWGS

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105474
  • Joined: 03/28/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 164

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

 matthewb, on 17 September 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:


Please, please release these new inovai's soon! LOVE!!

16

#17 djallen0

djallen0

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351491
  • Joined: 12/11/2014
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Based on past releases, it'll be a BB series year - just a matter of which models.  Anybody have any model preferences/hopes or what face millings should be on them?

17

#18 chiefgolf

chiefgolf

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411896
  • Joined: 02/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

 djallen0, on 18 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Based on past releases, it'll be a BB series year - just a matter of which models.  Anybody have any model preferences/hopes or what face millings should be on them?
I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall.  I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.  Honestly, I'd love to see a BB40 with a plumbers neck and a sight line or dot on the topline.  Fat chance, i know, but hey I can dream all I want.  I was told that once.


....AND (of course) a BB0 would be awesome. But again, dreams.

Edited by chiefgolf, 18 September 2017 - 06:19 PM.

@CHIEFGOLFOFFICIAL (INSTAGRAM)

CLEVELAND HB 10  |  TITLEIST 917 D3  | PING G400 3HY  |  MIZUNO MP-18 SC 5-PW    
VOKEY SM6 52.08 (F)  |  VOKEY SM6 58.12 (K)  |  VICE PRO SOFT PREFERRED BALL

18

#19 nova6868

nova6868

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140033
  • Joined: 09/27/2011
  • Location:San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap:2.1
  • Ebay ID:nova6868nova
GolfWRX Likes : 1771

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

 chiefgolf, on 18 September 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall.  I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.  

While we're dreaming:

I agree, they have lots of great finishes to choose from. Although I liked that last one. Use the classic head shapes. BB0, BB1, BB8, maybe a BB8F? BB40 with some different neck options. FIT face or even better - Fly Mill. Offer some top-lines or dots to change things up.

19

#20 benno_r

benno_r

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 326435
  • Joined: 07/13/2014
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

If they offer something with FIT face and a topline, I'm in big.

Pink Bio Cell + - Attas 6star 6s
Bio Cell Beetroot 17.0 - ADBB 7s
FLY-Z XL 19 - Attas 105HS
Covert Forged i110reg 4-GW
Scratch 1018 54/58
Edel / Lajosi / Ping / Xenon on rotation

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 djallen0

djallen0

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351491
  • Joined: 12/11/2014
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:54 AM

View Postnova6868, on 18 September 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

View Postchiefgolf, on 18 September 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall.  I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.  

While we're dreaming:

I agree, they have lots of great finishes to choose from. Although I liked that last one. Use the classic head shapes. BB0, BB1, BB8, maybe a BB8F? BB40 with some different neck options. FIT face or even better - Fly Mill. Offer some top-lines or dots to change things up.

On board with all of this - because they had the BB1, 8, and 40 in the last release, I'd be way in to see a BB0 come across the board.  Maybe even an update to my old favorite the BB25, too?!

As far as faces go I love the FIT face, but kind of miss the old school honeycomb and its consistent look across the entire face...  Hoping we get some teasers soon or an idea of when it might be released.

21

#22 devey07

devey07

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 232393
  • Joined: 02/26/2013
  • Location:Chicago
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 221

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

I think they release the line in November, but they don't go on sale until after the new year. Just speculation, I could be wrong.

22

#23 redandwhiteandblue

redandwhiteandblue

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402644
  • Joined: 11/11/2015
  • Location:Boca Raton, FL
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

View Postdjallen0, on 19 September 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

View Postnova6868, on 18 September 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

View Postchiefgolf, on 18 September 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall.  I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.  

While we're dreaming:

I agree, they have lots of great finishes to choose from. Although I liked that last one. Use the classic head shapes. BB0, BB1, BB8, maybe a BB8F? BB40 with some different neck options. FIT face or even better - Fly Mill. Offer some top-lines or dots to change things up.

On board with all of this - because they had the BB1, 8, and 40 in the last release, I'd be way in to see a BB0 come across the board.  Maybe even an update to my old favorite the BB25, too?!

As far as faces go I love the FIT face, but kind of miss the old school honeycomb and its consistent look across the entire face...  Hoping we get some teasers soon or an idea of when it might be released.

I do miss the honeycomb, classic look.  My putter has a fit face though and the feel is great on that as well.  But from a pure look standpoint, cant beat the honeycomb.

23

#24 ATAlxndr

ATAlxndr

    RHL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272681
  • Joined: 08/24/2013
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 290

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Mid January is 2018 BB series release
Ping G400 10.5* - Motore Speeder VC 6.2 TS X
Titleist 913F 14.25* - Proforce V2 7F5
Titleist 913F 18.25* - Proforce V2 7X
Titleist 818 H2 20.25* - Proforce V2 8F5
Titleist 716 TMB 2i/3i - Fujikura Pro 115i TX
Titleist 718 AP2 4i-9i - Project X LZ 6.5
Titleist SM7 46F/50F/54F/58D - Project X LZ 6.5/Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron X5

24

#25 devey07

devey07

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 232393
  • Joined: 02/26/2013
  • Location:Chicago
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 221

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

This is my favorite time of year. I wonder how they are going to make anything much cooler than the last 2 years of the Queen bee series.


25

#26 Nic1972

Nic1972

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 350971
  • Joined: 12/06/2014
  • Location:Italy
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

I would like to see an Inovai with a slant neck, or even better, with a flow neck.
Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') /  Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Apparel: Nike
Glove: Nike Tour Classic
Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
Bag: Nike

26

#27 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

    #TeamJetSpeed

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,565 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Joined: 08/19/2008
  • Location:The Mitten
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1619

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

View PostNic1972, on 23 September 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

I would like to see an Inovai with a slant neck, or even better, with a flow neck.

Honestly, I am surprised that others haven't jumped on this following TM's success with their slant neck mallet
Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

27

#28 djallen0

djallen0

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 351491
  • Joined: 12/11/2014
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:17 PM

View PostNic1972, on 23 September 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

I would like to see an Inovai with a slant neck, or even better, with a flow neck.

That would be a lot of fun.  Inovai has been great I'm pumped to see what they do with it.  Hopefully now that the Tour season is over we'll start getting a few leaks here and there...

28

#29 Nic1972

Nic1972

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 350971
  • Joined: 12/06/2014
  • Location:Italy
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

In addition to my post above, I would love to see new wedges, too (I know, this is not the right forum...).
Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') /  Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Apparel: Nike
Glove: Nike Tour Classic
Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
Bag: Nike

29

#30 ATAlxndr

ATAlxndr

    RHL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272681
  • Joined: 08/24/2013
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 290

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

View PostNic1972, on 25 September 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

In addition to my post above, I would love to see new wedges, too (I know, this is not the right forum...).

Mid january as well. 2018 Bettinardi wedge line.

Ping G400 10.5* - Motore Speeder VC 6.2 TS X
Titleist 913F 14.25* - Proforce V2 7F5
Titleist 913F 18.25* - Proforce V2 7X
Titleist 818 H2 20.25* - Proforce V2 8F5
Titleist 716 TMB 2i/3i - Fujikura Pro 115i TX
Titleist 718 AP2 4i-9i - Project X LZ 6.5
Titleist SM7 46F/50F/54F/58D - Project X LZ 6.5/Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron X5

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors