Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

All sold locking up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kellen Kalso

Kellen Kalso

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144051
  • Handicap:+0.4
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

Up for sale are just a few items today guys.  Looking to get rid of some backups to clear some space out.  I am looking for a quick sale and would love to sell both of these items as a package deal as possible to consolidate shipping.  Price includes shipping to the ConUS and not looking for trades at the moment.

1)  2017 Taylormade M1 460 10.5* Driver with Project X 6.5 HZRDUS Yellow 63g shaft.  The shaft is in perfect condition.  Its in pretty nice condition overall.  I am not sure on tipping as I bought pre-owned.  It plays right around 44.5' and has a NDMC Blackout standard size grip on it in good condition.  Headcover included.  The head has a faint mark (scuff) out near the toe on the crown. It appears like a smudge of sorts.  The previous owner must have taken one high on the face.  I wanted to give the M1 a shot.  Ultimately, I don't get along with it like I hoped so looking to give a good deal to someone today.  

Sold

2)  Fourteen TF 60* wedge.  I bought this brand new and its literally seen 5 range balls by me this morning.  I took it out of the plastic last night to try out.  Its stock from Fourteen with S400 shaft and stock grip.  Standard l/l/l

Sold

Edited by Kellen Kalso, 14 September 2017 - 11:07 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 endy

endy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166935
GolfWRX Likes : 462

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

Stellar deal. Just a warning, once you go fourteen, you never go back!!
Taylormade M1 440 9.5* w/ Rogue Silver 60X
Taylormade AB YB w/ Diamana Prototype 83X
Titleist 585H 19* w/ ADDI 95X
Srixon Z945 4-PW w/ S300
Fourteen RM-22 RAW w/ TI S400 52/56/60
Taylormade Spider S
Srixon Z-Star XV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors