Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

youngtw4 witb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 youngtw4

youngtw4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472498
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

I've been a frequent reader here for some time so I thought I'd do one of these.

A little about my game:  I'm a 13 handicap.  The biggest thing that holds me back is the short game.  I'm liable to three putt at anytime.  Ball striking is ok most of the time.

Now for the clubs

Driver:   Callaway Big Bertha 9 degree stock fubuki stiff.  I'm hoping to do a fitting soon to see if anything works better.  

3W & 5W:  Callaway X-Hot with stock pxv stiff shaft.   5 wood is as close to automatic as it gets for me.  

Hybrids:  Ping G30 22 & 26 dog with stock stiff shafts.  

Irons:  Ping G15 6-PW, silver dot, awt stiff +1.5".  In their sixth year of service and not going anywhere.  Amazed how good they still look.

Wedges:  Vokey 50 degree, Callaway MD3 54 & 58 degree all Dynamic Gold wedge flex.  54 is s grind and 58 is w grind.  I put the Vokey back in the bag recently and it feels much better than the Callaway, so I might be looking to replace those soon.

All clubs have Winn Dri-tac midsize grips.  I tried a mcc plus 4 recently and liked it so I may switch to those for 2018.

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II with Superstroke Fatso grip.  

Ball:  Srixon Q-star or Wilson 50

Glove:  MG Dynagrip Elite typically

Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 DE-ILLINI

DE-ILLINI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 181280
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

Great looking bag.  I am a big fan of the Ping G series irons.  G15 are still great sticks and yours still look in good shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors