Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Myday Rehab

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 canthitathreewood

canthitathreewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479510
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

First rehab project for me. Feel free to lay it on me and offer suggestions. I did this without much research or experience. Any tips on removing the patina/gunk from the upper corners in the cavity? I know the patina will come back but I'm trying to give this a clean start.

This putter was mine when I was young, at on point I gave it to a younger brother. Well I stole it back this weekend and I plan on giving it to his not yet one year old son on his first birthday. I figured that this would be a good putter for a toddler due to its light weight. At some point I would like to have the little fella's initials and birthdate stamped on the face and neck. I've practiced with stamps and a 4lb hammer but have yet to come up with anything legible.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageuPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by canthitathreewood, 11 September 2017 - 10:21 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Shotts

Shotts

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478100
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

Personally I'd leave the "patina/gunk".  Nice putter, have one in the collection myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors