Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

NorthCreek GC in Southaven MS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BNGL

BNGL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472816
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Alan Hickman and his staff at North Creek GC in Southaven, as they were tremendously accommodating. I evacuated to the area because family lives in the area, and just wanted to play some golf. Got acquainted with Alan explained I am a superintendent from Jupiter FL and he hooked me up with golf and introduced me to players etc. course was in very good shape as well, champion greens runs extremely smooth and had the perfect pace to them. If any of you are I the area consider north creek for a round of golf! Thanks North Creek staff and Mr. Alan!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 JessWilder711

JessWilder711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 407708
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

North Creek is one of those hidden gem like courses in the Memphis area.  Doesn't look like a whole lot when you pull up, but has a sneaky interesting layout (18's a really cool finishing hole, par-5 to an island green) and is always in good shape.  Definitely worth a visit.
WITB:
TM M1 9.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 60X
TM M1 3W Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
TM UDI 18* Dynamic Gold X100
TM TourPreferred MC 3-P Dynamic Gold X100
Cleveland 588 52* + 58*
SeeMore z2 Tour Limited

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors