Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Shawn Clement closing the face 45degrees

43 replies to this topic

#1 80sFredriksson

80sFredriksson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477578
  • Handicap:18.9
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

So Clement advocates that the face is closed 45 degrees at setup, does this make any sense, do any pros do this?
Wouldn't this require sick amounts of shaft lean to square it or put some twist in basically hitting with left forearm 45 degrees rotated?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 rcb1586

rcb1586

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381454
  • Handicap:8.6
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:37 AM

He kind of touches on the relationship to the pros at about 5:20 of this video.
https://www.youtube....h?v=ExCrpJhcyAw

He says that a lot of pros play with a strong grip which if you rotate to a neutral position at setup would result in a closed face address.
TM M1 430, Fujikura Pro Tour spec 73X
TM RBZ stage 2 3HL, stock Matrix RocketFuel stiff
TM RBZ stage 2 21.5* hybrid, Proforce Axivcore tour black X
Mizuno MP15 4-PW, XP115 S300
Mizuno MPT5 50.07, 54.12, 58.12, stock wedge shaft
Bettinardi C-03 34"

#3 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
GolfWRX Likes : 2834

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

When I first started playing, I had a very neutral grip. All my shots would go about 30 straight right, causing me to have to aim to the left. This produced a soft lob that never went very far. One day, I got the bright idea to lineup straight, aim my clubface 30 left, take my normal grip and make my normal swing. The ball went dead straight, and the faster I swung, the further the ball would go. Eventually, this led to me switching to a very strong left hand grip and aiming straight (right hand was still pretty neutral.

My left hand, obviously, doesn't face the target. Instead, it goes from almost being parallel to past parallel to the target line. I hit the ball "dead straight" (I think it's a 2yd. draw, but what do I know?) with this grip. There's no rotation of my left arm in the backswing and none in the forward swing until well after the ball's hit.

Trying to go back to a neutral grip in the past couple of years has caused me all kinds of issues, specifically hooking and hitting it fat. After much frustration in seeking a more 'normal' game, I've decided 'screw it' and am getting back to my strong grip. It's been hard. There are things I used to do that I didn't know I did that I don't do now. It'll be going along greatly and, all of a sudden, a shank appears out of nowhere. I suspect my hand path may have been more to the Left previously, and fixing that seems to have eliminated the shank.

Edited by Petunia Sprinkle, 08 September 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#4 TLUBulldogGolf

TLUBulldogGolf

Sasquatch

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32821
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:ajvesey08
GolfWRX Likes : 186

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:22 AM

It doesn't make any sense to me but I fight a hook if anything. The more neutral my grip feels the better I tend to hit it. And if you are over the top I would think a closed face is going to lead to some massive pulls.
Titleist 917 D3 9.5* Kiyoshi Black 65-05
Titleist 917 F3 13.5* Motore Speeder TS 8.2X
Ping I20 17* Diamana Thump 103X
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 3-PW PX 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 60*
Odyssey Works #7 w/ SuperStroke Flatso

#5 Zurb

Zurb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175280
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

Mike Milaska has a good video about grip - it changed how I view a weak/neutral/strong grip. The grip is personal thing. i have a grip that 20 years ago would be strong and wrong. Now it's more of what was mentioned that we see on tour as "normal".

https://www.youtube....h?v=OqcLpiD-Yqk

#6 larrybud

larrybud

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21167
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 3560

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

View Post80sFredriksson, on 08 September 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

So Clement advocates that the face is closed 45 degrees at setup, does this make any sense, do any pros do this?
Wouldn't this require sick amounts of shaft lean to square it or put some twist in basically hitting with left forearm 45 degrees rotated?

Closed 45 degrees relative to what?

If you're talking about the face in relation to the back of your left hand, I could see that, but that seems like an arbitrary point of measurement.

#7 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:22 AM

View Postlarrybud, on 08 September 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

If you're talking about the face in relation to the back of your left hand, I could see that, but that seems like an arbitrary point of measurement.

Relative to neutral.

#8 80sFredriksson

80sFredriksson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

View Postrcb1586, on 08 September 2017 - 06:37 AM, said:

He kind of touches on the relationship to the pros at about 5:20 of this video.
https://www.youtube....h?v=ExCrpJhcyAw

He says that a lot of pros play with a strong grip which if you rotate to a neutral position at setup would result in a closed face address.

Hi thanks for the reply, ok this makes a bit more sense so basically he is saying use a super strong grip, see 4 knuckles on left hand?

#9 80sFredriksson

80sFredriksson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

To target line I assume, check out his latest vid on lag

#10 Tro

Tro

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 388218
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:02 AM

This is quite interesting to me, because lately, I've been doing this exact thing.

I noticed, in my slow mo videos from down the line, that my club face was slightly open compared to vertical or slightly closed by P6.  So as an experiment, I took a stronger grip at setup --> this to me looks 45 degrees closed when I let my wrists hang (at what feels neutral to me).  I suddenly felt like I could swing the club more freely and get more shaft lean at impact,  The other benefit, is that if you shallow the shaft in transition, you will avoid hitting the ball straight right - which is the way you're supposed to swing anyway.

As someone mentioned - if you get over the top, you will get massive pulls.  But this is a valuable feedback mechanism for me.  It immediately tells me that my swing was wrong and that I "pulled" to hard from the top.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 birdieblair

birdieblair

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11475
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:37 PM

This is interesting to me as well. I went to lesson a while back and the only thing we worked on was making more grip more neutral, and since then when I do my slow mo practice swings I do notice that the face seems really open as I am coming into the ball, and at set up I have developed a flinch move where I am closing the club face. Maybe this will help both...maybe not.

#12 TTGolf77

TTGolf77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464848
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 08 September 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

When I first started playing, I had a very neutral grip. All my shots would go about 30° straight right, causing me to have to aim to the left. This produced a soft lob that never went very far. One day, I got the bright idea to lineup straight, aim my clubface 30° left, take my normal grip and make my normal swing. The ball went dead straight, and the faster I swung, the further the ball would go. Eventually, this led to me switching to a very strong left hand grip and aiming straight (right hand was still pretty neutral.

My left hand, obviously, doesn't face the target. Instead, it goes from almost being parallel to past parallel to the target line. I hit the ball "dead straight" (I think it's a 2yd. draw, but what do I know?) with this grip. There's no rotation of my left arm in the backswing and none in the forward swing until well after the ball's hit.

Trying to go back to a neutral grip in the past couple of years has caused me all kinds of issues, specifically hooking and hitting it fat. After much frustration in seeking a more 'normal' game, I've decided 'screw it' and am getting back to my strong grip. It's been hard. There are things I used to do that I didn't know I did that I don't do now. It'll be going along greatly and, all of a sudden, a shank appears out of nowhere. I suspect my hand path may have been more to the Left previously, and fixing that seems to have eliminated the shank.

If your left forearm really isn't rotating at all, wouldn't the ball start 30 degrees left? This tip just seems like a bandaid for people who get over rotated and under the plane in the takeaway.

Edited by TTGolf77, 08 September 2017 - 12:47 PM.

#13 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

View PostTTGolf77, on 08 September 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

When I first started playing, I had a very neutral grip. All my shots would go about 30 straight right, causing me to have to aim to the left. This produced a soft lob that never went very far. One day, I got the bright idea to lineup straight, aim my clubface 30 left, take my normal grip and make my normal swing. The ball went dead straight, and the faster I swung, the further the ball would go. Eventually, this led to me switching to a very strong left hand grip and aiming straight (right hand was still pretty neutral.

If your left forearm really isn't rotating at all, wouldn't the ball start 30 degrees left? This tip just seems like a bandaid for people who get over rotated and under the plane in the takeaway.

Why would the ball start 30 left?

#14 TTGolf77

TTGolf77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464848
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 08 September 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

View PostTTGolf77, on 08 September 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

When I first started playing, I had a very neutral grip. All my shots would go about 30° straight right, causing me to have to aim to the left. This produced a soft lob that never went very far. One day, I got the bright idea to lineup straight, aim my clubface 30° left, take my normal grip and make my normal swing. The ball went dead straight, and the faster I swung, the further the ball would go. Eventually, this led to me switching to a very strong left hand grip and aiming straight (right hand was still pretty neutral.

Why would the ball start 30° left?

Because you are aimed 30 degrees left at address. What would make the face become neutral at impact besides left forearm rotation?

Edit: I misread your post and thought you were still doing the aiming left thing like the tip says but now I realize you just made your grip stronger.

Edited by TTGolf77, 08 September 2017 - 01:07 PM.

#15 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Problem solved.

#16 Ri_Redneck

Ri_Redneck

Leather for Life!!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,311 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31808
GolfWRX Likes : 1016

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:56 PM

I'm no doctor of Anatomy, but I DO stay at a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses throughout the year......

And I play a strong grip. I mean "the back of my left hand is 60* off the target line at address" strong grip. The OP is just describing where the clubface would point if you place your left hand in a neutral position when holding the club with a strong grip. I have played golf for over 40 yrs. started WAY before launch monitors and high speed cameras in your phone. The only way you could diagnose your swing back then was by feel and watching the ball. I started the game with a neutral grip like all the rest and sliced the ball off the planet. I knew from baseball that hand rotation added power, so I just started really rolling my hands through impact. The ball flight straightened up, but my consistency suffered from day to day because rolling my hands through impact was a conscious effort and hard to repeat from day to day. After much frustration, I decided there must be a better way. I started paying close attention to my hands when I would swing my arm and found that turning my left hand to the right on the grip allowed me to hit the ball straighter without having to consciously roll my hands. Long story short, when I found the ideal left hand position, things got instantly better. But then, I had to find the proper right hand position.

I found that having the right hand to much on top of the shaft was uncomfortable in the follow-through and having it too far under the shaft caused over-rotation (hooks) with my normal swing.Right hand slightly turned right of neutral seemed to be the best location. At first it was not comfortable at address and it took a long time to make it automatic. But once I got used to it, it worked like a charm. I could go at the ball as hard as I wanted and never worry about loosing it right.

Since then I have met many people who benefited from a grip like mine. However, I have also met many who did not. I believe it's all about swing tendencies and personal anatomy. Some peoples bodies just work different than others. It's plain as day on the PGA Tour. Grips vary drastically from player to player, but they ALL know what grip THEY need to hit the ball with control. one things for sure though, if you tend to lose the ball either left or right consistently, the grip is a good place to start.

BT
DR #1. RED Amp Cell Pro w/ ATX Red 65 TX 44.5",
DR #2. BLUE Bio Cell Pro w/ ATX Blue 75 X 44.5"
DR #3. WHITE Fly-Z+ w/ Kiyoshi White 75 S 44.5"
DR #4. King LTD Black w/ SpeedrulZ Type A 70 S 44.5"
DR #5. Matte Black Fly-Z + w/ Aldila Rip Beta 70 X 44.5"
RED Bio Cell 3-4 W/ 7Q3 S, BLUE King F6 3-4 w/ Speeder 757 BO Ltd., WHITE Fly-Z 3-4 w/ Speeder 757 US Open Ltd
RED AC 3-4 w/ 7Q3 S, Matte Black Fly-Z 3-4 w/ Rip Beta 80 S - All at 43"
BLUE Bio Cell 5-7 w/ Speeder 757 S British Open LTD, RED Amp Cell 5-7 w/ 8Q3 S, WHITE Fly-Z 5-7 Fubuki Alpha 80 X - All at 42"
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-pw Aldila Rip Tour 115 R
Mizuno MP4 4-pw Matrix Program 130 S
Mizuno MP14 Black Chrome 4-PW Aldila Rip Tour 115 R
Mizuno MP-T5 52-8, 56-12 & 60-8 satin & black
PT#1 Natural Touch Macassar Ebony (rotate)
PT#2 Natural Touch Afzelia Burl (rotate)
PT#3 Natural Touch Bolivian Rosewood (rotate)

#17 robbohank

robbohank

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37550
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:02 PM

View PostRi_Redneck, on 08 September 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

I'm no doctor of Anatomy, but I DO stay at a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses throughout the year......

And I play a strong grip. I mean "the back of my left hand is 60* off the target line at address" strong grip. The OP is just describing where the clubface would point if you place your left hand in a neutral position when holding the club with a strong grip. I have played golf for over 40 yrs. started WAY before launch monitors and high speed cameras in your phone. The only way you could diagnose your swing back then was by feel and watching the ball. I started the game with a neutral grip like all the rest and sliced the ball off the planet. I knew from baseball that hand rotation added power, so I just started really rolling my hands through impact. The ball flight straightened up, but my consistency suffered from day to day because rolling my hands through impact was a conscious effort and hard to repeat from day to day. After much frustration, I decided there must be a better way. I started paying close attention to my hands when I would swing my arm and found that turning my left hand to the right on the grip allowed me to hit the ball straighter without having to consciously roll my hands. Long story short, when I found the ideal left hand position, things got instantly better. But then, I had to find the proper right hand position.

I found that having the right hand to much on top of the shaft was uncomfortable in the follow-through and having it too far under the shaft caused over-rotation (hooks) with my normal swing.Right hand slightly turned right of neutral seemed to be the best location. At first it was not comfortable at address and it took a long time to make it automatic. But once I got used to it, it worked like a charm. I could go at the ball as hard as I wanted and never worry about loosing it right.

Since then I have met many people who benefited from a grip like mine. However, I have also met many who did not. I believe it's all about swing tendencies and personal anatomy. Some peoples bodies just work different than others. It's plain as day on the PGA Tour. Grips vary drastically from player to player, but they ALL know what grip THEY need to hit the ball with control. one things for sure though, if you tend to lose the ball either left or right consistently, the grip is a good place to start.

BT

RI - does your grip match up at all with the natural hanging of your hands?  I know Malaska (and others) like to use that as a guide. I tend to be very neutral with my grip and have strengthened my LH slightly based on this. Seems to have eliminated some of my pushes.

#18 Ri_Redneck

Ri_Redneck

Leather for Life!!

• 4,311 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

View Postrobbohank, on 08 September 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

View PostRi_Redneck, on 08 September 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

BT

RI - does your grip match up at all with the natural hanging of your hands?  I know Malaska (and others) like to use that as a guide. I tend to be very neutral with my grip and have strengthened my LH slightly based on this. Seems to have eliminated some of my pushes.

Yes it does (I have been beat up before for mentioning it as significant). It's something I noticed in the Bobby Jones vids from the '30s (I have the entire DVD set). I noticed during his talking points that his arms/hands hung very similar to how he gripped the club. I did it way before I knew those vids existed, but when I saw it, a light went off in my head. One of those "Holy Sh*t!!" moments.

BT
RED Bio Cell 3-4 W/ 7Q3 S, BLUE King F6 3-4 w/ Speeder 757 BO Ltd., WHITE Fly-Z 3-4 w/ Speeder 757 US Open Ltd
BLUE Bio Cell 5-7 w/ Speeder 757 S British Open LTD, RED Amp Cell 5-7 w/ 8Q3 S, WHITE Fly-Z 5-7 Fubuki Alpha 80 X - All at 42"

#19 Oknows

Oknows

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 332809
GolfWRX Likes : 88

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

I'm pretty sure that incorporating a strong grip with my left hand has been the root cause of some elbow pain.  I am planning on going back to a more neutral grip and trying some other methods for closing the face to see if it helps.

Edited by Oknows, 08 September 2017 - 02:51 PM.

Callaway Epic 9* w/ Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60x
Callaway XR 16 15* Speeder 565
Callaway XR 16 19* Speeder 565
Srixon z545 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 130s
Cleveland RTX CB 48* Nippon Modus 130s
Vokey SM5 54* Nippon Modus 125
Vokey SM5 58* Nippon Modus 125
SeeMore Si5

#20 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

View PostOknows, on 08 September 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that incorporating a strong grip with my left hand has been the root cause of some elbow pain.  I am planning on going back to a more neutral grip and trying some other methods for closing the face to see if it helps.

If your grip is strong enough, I think, because of the way the elbow joint is then facing, your left arm is more likely to bend somewhere in the backswing. If it then straightens completely at impact, it can be rough on the elbow, especially if your swing gets steeper because you bent your elbow, and particularly, if you swing like a savage beast.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 oikos1

oikos1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124406
GolfWRX Likes : 571

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

45 degrees closed at set up?  Good luck.

#22 dimitrib

dimitrib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177630
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

I took one lesson from him and he went on this topic. Basically he states that when you hold the club in the air with a straight club face and set it down it is really closed or slightly closed.

#23 larrybud

larrybud

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21167
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 3560

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 08 September 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

Relative to neutral.

Serious question, what's "Neutral"?     After all, you DO have TWO hands, and the relation between them can change as well.

#24 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:14 AM

View Postlarrybud, on 09 September 2017 - 05:33 AM, said:

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 08 September 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

Relative to neutral.

Serious question, what's "Neutral"?     After all, you DO have TWO hands, and the relation between them can change as well.

Just before hatching, is the egg not both chicken and egg? I agree, 'neutral', like 'natural', has come to mean absolutely nothing. But, in the video posted, either in the second or third post, Clement illustrates what he means. I suppose one could argue as there really is no one neutral grip, if the clubface is facing the target at address, regardless of the position of either hand, it's not closed at all.

#25 oikos1

oikos1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124406
GolfWRX Likes : 571

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

There's been a lot of Shawn Clement talk/videos posted lately.  Marketing push????

#26 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:03 PM

View Postoikos1, on 09 September 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

There's been a lot of Shawn Clement talk/videos posted lately.  Marketing push????

He's running in 2020.

#27 Ri_Redneck

Ri_Redneck

Leather for Life!!

• 4,311 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

Neutral is back of left hand approximately parallel to clubface.

BT

#28 QEight

QEight

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129410
  • Handicap:13,8
GolfWRX Likes : 727

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:51 AM

View PostRi_Redneck, on 09 September 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

BT

So with the loft the strength changes?
Ping G15 Titleist 950R Titleist 910D2
Titleist 910f 3W
Callaway XHot hybrid
Titleist 735cm
Vokey wedges
Odyssey Works Versa #1 Tank Tri-Ball SRT
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/luu5

#29 robbohank

robbohank

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37550
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

View PostRi_Redneck, on 09 September 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

BT

BT - Leading edge or clubface? I've always considered neutral to be the former.

#30 80sFredriksson

80sFredriksson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

View Postoikos1, on 09 September 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

No at least not by me, I just thought it was weird advice and still do. I can see the benifit of a strong grip but to setup the face 45 degrees closed to target line which is how I interpret what he is saying in my opinion feels awful, why not just rotate it square and say play with a see 4 knuckle grip instead.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors