Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Dana Dahlquist Golf Academy

32 replies to this topic

#31 Atrayn

Atrayn

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73203
GolfWRX Likes : 467

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

"customer satisfaction" has gone the way of empathy and wisdom....extinction

Callaway DBD w/ Aldila Rogue silver
Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 3W
Callaway RZR Fit Extreme 5W
Tour Edge Exotics EX10 hybrid 3 w/ UST Recoil 670
Cobra AMP Forged 4-GW w/KBS Tour black nickel S
Miura 54 & 58 wedges
Ping Cadence Rustler Traditional putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115910
GolfWRX Likes : 505

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

I took an online lesson back in like 2012 with Dana, he was offering them for 40 so he could test the process. I remember he posted about it on the forum and I signed up. Was pretty good, I sent him video and he sent back video analysis, he then asked me to work on the changes and send back video which I did and he responded again with a video analysis so was pretty good for $40, plus he had good information.

I also did a little work with him a few years ago, once in person and couple times online. The online was pretty pricey at 150, but was pretty good for online. Got like 2-3 video analysis for single lesson where I'd work on a change and then send new video. Sounds like he's not doing that anymore. I'll also add that it was kinda hard getting him to send over the lessons, he would tell me he would get it done the following day and that day would come and pass and I would have to contact him. His usually response was that something IT related must of broke while it was sending over to me, lol. I think he said that everytime but I did eventually get them. Very nice guy but it doesn't seem like the online stuff is his thing or he just needs to be more up front with people since he is busy

Edited by Redjeep83, 12 September 2017 - 03:20 PM.

#33 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135739
GolfWRX Likes : 2668

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:21 PM

View PostRedjeep83, on 12 September 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

I took an online lesson back in like 2012 with Dana, he was offering them for 40 so he could test the process. I remember he posted about it on the forum and I signed up. Was pretty good, I sent him video and he sent back video analysis, he then asked me to work on the changes and send back video which I did and he responded again with a video analysis so was pretty good for $40, plus he had good information.

I also did a little work with him a few years ago, once in person and couple times online. The online was pretty pricey at 150, but was pretty good for online. Got like 2-3 video analysis for single lesson where I'd work on a change and then send new video. Sounds like he's not doing that anymore. I'll also add that it was kinda hard getting him to send over the lessons, he would tell me he would get it done the following day and that day would come and pass and I would have to contact him. His usually response was that something IT related must of broke while it was sending over to me, lol. I think he said that everytime but I did eventually get them. Very nice guy but it doesn't seem like the online stuff is his thing or he just needs to be more up front with people since he is busy

Yeh the last sentence is the key. I've heard this about other instructors too. It's ok to be busy and have a long turnaround time, but inexcusable not to let the customer know ahead of time and even worse to keep stringing them along.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors