Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Mizuno MP18 Full Line - In Hand Review with Comparison Pics. Plus the BAG!

91 replies to this topic

#91 Landy

Landy

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,704 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:33 PM

View Postgroach, on 21 November 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Nice review.  I too thought the MMC were a great feeling club.  I used to play the 59's and then went into the 25's two years ago and still have some life left in them.  I recently went through a fitting with all three 18 models and I thought I'd end up getting matched with the 18's or the 18 SC's, but the MMCs were the clear winner for me.  They felt so good.  I'm still not convinced I'll keep my 25's for another year because I know in the back of my mind I really want the MMCs. :)

Hello what handicap fits the MMCs? Thank you

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#92 tobybear

tobybear

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3496
GolfWRX Likes : 292

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

View PostLandy, on 07 December 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

View Postgroach, on 21 November 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Nice review.  I too thought the MMC were a great feeling club.  I used to play the 59's and then went into the 25's two years ago and still have some life left in them.  I recently went through a fitting with all three 18 models and I thought I'd end up getting matched with the 18's or the 18 SC's, but the MMCs were the clear winner for me.  They felt so good.  I'm still not convinced I'll keep my 25's for another year because I know in the back of my mind I really want the MMCs. :)

Hello what handicap fits the MMCs? Thank you

I dont think its a handicap thing as much as it is a preference thing. As a single digit i seriously considered the MMC but really wanted the blades and when comparing them side by side they are very close. MMC is more forgiving but the thinner sole on the blade fit me better. I also know a few pros club pros at scratch using Fli Hi as far into the set as possible then using the MMC. Its will always come down to what you truly prefer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors