Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 5 votes

Tiger woods cleared by Doc for pitching

696 replies to this topic

#331 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371587
  • Handicap:6.6
GolfWRX Likes : 2090

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

View PostDarth Putter, on 12 September 2017 - 04:44 PM, said:

Everything is on the table. Tiger faking his own death and having his brain put into the body of a teenager isn't too much of a stretch for me at this point.

Much like the early designs of the DELTA WING design, it is going to take a few tries to get it right.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#332 playa

playa

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 280775
GolfWRX Likes : 3811

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

View Postcdnglf, on 12 September 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 12 September 2017 - 07:18 AM, said:

View Postlowheel, on 12 September 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 11 September 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

just finished watching tigers "power hour" on youtube... took me 3 days to get it all in ( yea i know pathetic)....      really good watch ...just nobody in the game today that hits the ball like he did.. not even close.. Not DJ , Not Keopka... Not Day... Not Rory.. although Rory may be the closest if he has it together...  and hes in the fairway.. But he doesnt have the escape shots tiger had..    I coudl watch him hit irons all day.... especialy if were talking pre 2009...  2000-2002 being the best swing in my opinion..

Respectfully, no, a bunch do. they dont putt and scramble as well though thats the difference

Nah.  Just watch the impact. Not the swing itself. The ball does his bidding.  Nobody else has that going.

Best iron player I've ever seen. Best recovery game I've ever seen. Very good putter.
But with the driver? Many others are better. Rory is way, way better.
Equal best iron player I've ever seen with Norman circa late 80s. Second best recovery game I've ever seen behind Seve. Put those together in one person, add in best short game I've ever seen, and you have the greatest golfer to ever play the game.

#333 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,452 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 11718

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

View Postcdnglf, on 12 September 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 12 September 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Lol at using jack to prop up Rory.   That's priceless.  Of course we're talking modern era stuff here.  Bobby jones drove it well too.

Lol at lack of reading comprehension.

You are correct ... I totally missed your first reply.  Only read the second one and that one alone made you sound way different without the context of the first one.    What I get for multi tasking. Or Attempting  to that is
17 M2  V2 Tour 10.5  Fuji Atmos Black 6X   Green Graphic special edition
17 M1 15  Graphite Design   ADDI 8X
Titleist TMB 2 Graphite Design 105X prototype
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw 52 56 60 S400
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

#334 Matt J

Matt J

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,863 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 339857
GolfWRX Likes : 11013

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

I think the observation above (not going to dig through but I gave the guy a "like") about how he'll make a comeback and get hurt again is pretty astute.  I actually like the regular tour win scenario but kinda doubt it.

I'm betting he tries to "swing controlled" and protect his back, goes too hard, and re-injures himself.  Then it's curtains.  Docs tell him it's golf or walking.  Time frame and level of game during the "swing controlled" period is up to you to guess.  Could even be a major or two, but I'm thinking some top 10's and then curtains.

#335 Matt J

Matt J

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,863 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 339857
GolfWRX Likes : 11013

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

View Postbladehunter, on 12 September 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

Lol at using jack to prop up Rory.   That's priceless.  Of course we're talking modern era stuff here.  Bobby jones drove it well too.

You are correct ... I totally missed your first reply.  Only read the second one and that one alone made you sound way different without the context of the first one. What I get for multi tasking. Or Attempting  to that is

good on you bladehunter, for owning it

most WRX'ers live in a life of deNile - not just a river in Africa

#336 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,452 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

View PostMatt J, on 12 September 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

View Postbladehunter, on 12 September 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

You are correct ... I totally missed your first reply.  Only read the second one and that one alone made you sound way different without the context of the first one.    What I get for multi tasking. Or Attempting  to that is

good on you bladehunter, for owning it

most WRX'ers live in a life of deNile - not just a river in Africa

No worries. I'm frequently wrong.  Especially with matters of attention span , sarcasm , and reading comprehension.  It all stems from my spider web brain.  I tend to read very fast and talk very fast.  And at times speed kills.  Lol.

#337 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 1843

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 12 September 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostBlackDiamondPar5, on 12 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 08 September 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

Tigerrrrrr!

LOL... every time you post this I can't help but think of George badgering the clown if he knew Bozo.... "you're livin' in the past man!"

https://youtu.be/BLXtHU_HGXs?t=33

Youre hung up on some clown from the 60s, man!

Posted Image

Ironically, and I never get irony right, I use that line at least once a week ; )
I figured you'd get a kick out of it :)

#338 lowheel

lowheel

LOWHEEL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
GolfWRX Likes : 1594

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

just finished watching tigers "power hour" on youtube... took me 3 days to get it all in ( yea i know pathetic)....   really good watch ...just nobody in the game today that hits the ball like he did.. not even close.. Not DJ , Not Keopka... Not Day... Not Rory.. although Rory may be the closest if he has it together...  and hes in the fairway.. But he doesnt have the escape shots tiger had.. I coudl watch him hit irons all day.... especialy if were talking pre 2009...  2000-2002 being the best swing in my opinion..

Respectfully, no, a bunch do. they dont putt and scramble as well though thats the difference

Nah.  Just watch the impact. Not the swing itself. The ball does his bidding.  Nobody else has that going.

Best iron player I've ever seen. Best recovery game I've ever seen. Very good putter.

I agree with you on all accounts (except one) and hes obviously a top 5 all time iron player for a 5 year stretch no doubt especially when he controlled his flights almost at will. However his recovery game was predicated by one thing and 1 thing only, his putting. it was godly for a long time. thats what separated him from the rest, his putting wasnt good it was godmode. literally never out of a hole for a long time. Spieth on steroids

#339 Dpavs

Dpavs

OverWRX'ed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133444
GolfWRX Likes : 1539

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:11 PM

View Postlowheel, on 13 September 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

just finished watching tigers "power hour" on youtube... took me 3 days to get it all in ( yea i know pathetic)....   really good watch ...just nobody in the game today that hits the ball like he did.. not even close.. Not DJ , Not Keopka... Not Day... Not Rory.. although Rory may be the closest if he has it together...  and hes in the fairway.. But he doesnt have the escape shots tiger had.. I coudl watch him hit irons all day.... especialy if were talking pre 2009...  2000-2002 being the best swing in my opinion..

I agree with you on all accounts (except one) and hes obviously a top 5 all time iron player for a 5 year stretch no doubt especially when he controlled his flights almost at will. However his recovery game was predicated by one thing and 1 thing only, his putting. it was godly for a long time. thats what separated him from the rest, his putting wasnt good it was godmode. literally never out of a hole for a long time. Spieth on steroids

"Best recovery game I've ever seen."

This was it in a nutshell for me. Tiger did a lot of things well but what really set him apart in my eyes was his ability to scramble and get up and down for par and often times birdie from situations where others just wouldn't most of the time. That was a magical element for TW. Someone else may someday catch that fire... but I don't see it on tour yet. Lots of good players and grinders but just not the same magic we saw consistently over a good run of time with Tiger.

Edited by Dpavs, 13 September 2017 - 03:45 PM.

#340 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

This was it in a nutshell for me. Tiger did a lot of things well but what really set him apart in my eyes was his ability to scramble and get up and down for par and often times birdie from situations where others just wouldn't most of the time. That was a magical element for TW. Someone else may someday may catch that fire... but I don't see it on tour yet. Lots of good players and grinders but just not the same magic we saw consistently over a good run of time with Tiger.

That's because Tiger played to win.  He always played to win.   The magic was LACK OF FEAR.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#341 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 576

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

View PostFerguson, on 13 September 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

This was it in a nutshell for me. Tiger did a lot of things well but what really set him apart in my eyes was his ability to scramble and get up and down for par and often times birdie from situations where others just wouldn't most of the time. That was a magical element for TW. Someone else may someday may catch that fire... but I don't see it on tour yet. Lots of good players and grinders but just not the same magic we saw consistently over a good run of time with Tiger.

That's because Tiger played to win.  He always played to win.   The magic was LACK OF FEAR.

I forget the interview but one of the guys on tour talked about a specific round where Tiger should have shot 74 or 75 but at the end of the day it only took him 68 strokes.  The Tour player said Tiger got up and down from everywhere along with a couple of chip in birds.
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

#342 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 September 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

I forget the interview but one of the guys on tour talked about a specific round where Tiger should have shot 74 or 75 but at the end of the day it only took him 68 strokes.  The Tour player said Tiger got up and down from everywhere along with a couple of chip in birds.

He was exciting to watch.  I recall having friends over to watch golf on Sundays when Tiger was playing.  We'd play Sunday mornings, then meet at one of our houses in the afternoon to watch the coverage.   Even the wives were into it.   It wasn't a question of who would win - the coverage was about Tiger.

David Feherty must have said, on t least 100 occasions after a Tiger pulled off the unthinkable shot, " I can't believe my own eyes."

It was a glorious time in golf.

#343 lawsonman

lawsonman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,465 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 2524

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

I don't have a lot of interest in Tiger coming back and just being "a guy". If he could come back and be dominant again that would be awesome. I'm just pretty sure we'll never see that again. No one ever hit shots when he had to like Tiger.
I have a excellent short game. It's unfortunate that it starts on the Tee.

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrdus
Taylormade RBZ 19 Hybrid
Ping G400 4-UW
Odyssey O Works 3T
Ping Glide 54, 58
Snell MTB Ball

#344 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

View PostFerguson, on 13 September 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

He was exciting to watch.  I recall having friends over to watch golf on Sundays when Tiger was playing.  We'd play Sunday mornings, then meet at one of our houses in the afternoon to watch the coverage.   Even the wives were into it.   It wasn't a question of who would win - the coverage was about Tiger.

David Feherty must have said, on t least 100 occasions after a Tiger pulled off the unthinkable shot, " I can't believe my own eyes."

During those days there were a lot of times where I was surprised if Tiger didn't win.  "Wait.  He didn't win this week?  Are you sure?"
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

#345 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 10,748 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
GolfWRX Likes : 4766

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:10 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 13 September 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

During those days there were a lot of times where I was surprised if Tiger didn't win.  "Wait.  He didn't win this week?  Are you sure?"

I was in a fantasy golf league one year, you could only pick a player to win once a year.  The week I picked Tiger he didn't win.....so painful.

Callaway GBB 11.5
Callaway V Series 3w, HW
Callaway X Hot2 9 wood
Ping G 4-U
Miura 53 Y grind
Vokey 58 M grind
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Ping Hoofer
ECCO x4

#346 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

View Postdlygrisse, on 13 September 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

I was in a fantasy golf league one year, you could only pick a player to win once a year.  The week I picked Tiger he didn't win.....so painful.

That's gotta hurt.  I'm sure your buddies had a good time with that one!
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

#347 playa

playa

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

Tiger certainly has the all time best highlights reel. The amount of chipins, holeouts from the fairway, aces, clutch putts and just flat out incredible shots dwarfs any other player. Only other guy I can think of is Trevino and he is a distant second. Those of us lucky enough to have watched it witnessed a talent that will never be seen again. Tiger was other wordly.

#348 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 10,748 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
GolfWRX Likes : 4766

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

View Postplaya, on 13 September 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

Tiger certainly has the all time best highlights reel. The amount of chipins, holeouts from the fairway, aces, clutch putts and just flat out incredible shots dwarfs any other player. Only other guy I can think of is Trevino and he is a distant second. Those of us lucky enough to have watched it witnessed a talent that will never be seen again. Tiger was other wordly.

I think these comments are mostly true.  Where I get annoyed is with all the delusional people thinking Tiger is going to make some grand comeback.  Logic just tells me there is no way.  Maybe we will get a glimmer, but any more than that and I will be shocked.
Callaway GBB 11.5
Callaway V Series 3w, HW
Callaway X Hot2 9 wood
Ping G 4-U
Miura 53 Y grind
Vokey 58 M grind
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Ping Hoofer
ECCO x4

#349 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

View Postdlygrisse, on 13 September 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

I think these comments are mostly true.  Where I get annoyed is with all the delusional people thinking Tiger is going to make some grand comeback.  Logic just tells me there is no way.  Maybe we will get a glimmer, but any more than that and I will be shocked.

Posted Image
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

#350 Neurotica

Neurotica

Rush is a band!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3632
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

Deleted.

Edited by Neurotica, 15 October 2017 - 09:34 PM.

M1 10.5* Rogue Black 70S 44.5" Bestgrips black perforated
M2 3HL/5HL Reax S Gripmaster wrap blue cap
G30 22* Hybrid TFC 419H S Bestgrips black perforated
Apex CF16 satin 5-S Recoil 110 S +1/2" + 1* Up Gripmaster wrap blue cap
MD3 Black W grind 60* Recoil 110 S +1/2" + 1* Up Gripmaster wrap blue cap
Sabertooth Works Superstroke 3.0 35"
ProV1X - 2014
Sun Mountain C130S - 2015
Clicgear 3.5
MG XL golf gloves
Adidas Adicross Classic Golf Shoes - 2015

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#351 playa

playa

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:21 PM

Agree. I wouldn't completely bet against another major if the stars alligned for one week (Jack in 86), but any chance of the sustained brilliance of pre 2009 Tiger is long gone imo.

#352 RobertBaron

RobertBaron

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 348489
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:49 PM

View Postdlygrisse, on 13 September 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

Jesus. That sounds like an incredibly difficult fantasy game. At least for something like golf.

#353 lowheel

lowheel

LOWHEEL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193008
GolfWRX Likes : 1594

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

I dont always agree with you on things but you're spot on. Its my favorite thing about Tiger. He played for trophies and glory. the money was coming no matter what, he just wanted scalps. His interview this year commemorating his 97 masters victory said it all and shocked many. He stated the thing he was thinking about on sunday was that this win would allow him to play on tour for 10 years stress free. he wasnt thinking history, he was thining whats next for me. I can work on my swing and come back better and not worry about my card. Shocking admission by someone who had the pokerface on all the time.
Phil to an extent was like this, didnt care if he finished 2nd or 10th by making double on 18 going for it.
The player today who strikes me this way is Jordan Spieth. that kid plays for trophies. I believe alot of guys out there are content, what made Tiger special besides his short game/putting/ iron play was he was insatiable and insanely self motivated. His ego might have hurt his personal life ( which i could care less about) but really propelled him to insane heights in his game and in the end his quest for greatness cost him with al alte in career unnecessary swing change for someone with his body type.Even people who dislike tiger dont doubt his will

Edited by lowheel, 13 September 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#354 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 19,238 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 13163

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Logic be for Spock.

TW be like,

#MTGA ; )

Edited by bscinstnct, 13 September 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#355 Chazb

Chazb

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100959
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

One thing seems certain whether you love Tiger or hate him he does move the needle.How many pros would get the attention here for just hitting pitch shots?

#356 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,840 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114437
GolfWRX Likes : 1108

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:22 PM

View PostChazb, on 13 September 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

One thing seems certain whether you love Tiger or hate him he does move the needle.How many pros would get the attention here for just hitting pitch shots?

Tiger was in a position to be the undisputed best the golfing world has ever seen.  Everyone is attracted to greatness and while the young guys have a lot of potential they also have a long way to go to get near what Tiger has accomplished.

#357 PowderedToastMan

PowderedToastMan

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141617
GolfWRX Likes : 2700

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:37 PM

View Postnew2g0lf, on 13 September 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

Tiger was in a position to be the undisputed best the golfing world has ever seen.  Everyone is attracted to greatness and while the young guys have a lot of potential they also have a long way to go to get near what Tiger has accomplished.
Spieth is close. Only 68 wins and 11 majors to go.
Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reformed club ho.

In the bag:

PING G30 8.4 w/ Tour 65 Stiff 44.25"
PING G Stretch 12 w/ TFC 419F X
PING G30 17.5 w/ Tour 80 X
PING G25 23 w/ TFC 189 X
PING S55 5-PW w/ KBS Tour X
PING Tour Gorge 52; Glide 2.0 56 & 60 SS w/ AWT 2.0 Wedge
Yes! Sandy 12 38"

#358 Dpavs

Dpavs

OverWRX'ed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133444
GolfWRX Likes : 1539

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

Being a conversation piece for forums is not really moving the needle... sadly I don't think Tiger affects much any more even though he remains an interesting cat.

#359 bladehunter

bladehunter

Cubs win ! Cubs win!

• Advanced Members
  • 13,452 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:08 AM

View PostDpavs, on 14 September 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

Being a conversation piece for forums is not really moving the needle... sadly I don't think Tiger affects much any more even though he remains an interesting cat.

he sure does sellout tickets when he makes a re-appearance...... cant say that Rory or DJ has ever done that on a comeback week

#360 RP29

RP29

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 467504
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

I was a teenager during the tiger era, didn't have TV though so I missed most of the "magic" hence my indifference. In my previous job I worked with Olympians as a coach and as a therapist. So I have a bit of background on the matter.

I agree that he has sustained a fair amount of damage and repairs. That being said, id be 10x more likely to write him off if he had wrist surgery than back surgery. Everyone gets exited around the words spine and surgery when in fact it is a relatively easy one to recover from. Arms, legs, hands and wrists are very difficult to operate on and almost always include a lengthy rehab period as there is for sure loss of motor skill.

While I'm not 100% familiar with tiger's history I am fairly confident he can still be an athlete.  

If you doubt the ability of world class athletes to recover from crippling injury, Look up Hermann Maier. Now I understand the difference between traumatic injuries and RSIs but again, I have no doubt tiger can be competitive again. Wether he manages to elevate his game to a winning level I don't know, but he certainly will be able to be a professional golfer again.

Edited by RP29, 14 September 2017 - 09:14 AM.

The number in the picture is my balls speed

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors