Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * - - - 6 votes

Dustin Johnson Man Crush


94 replies to this topic

#61 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12178

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 30 August 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 30 August 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 30 August 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 30 August 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

Quote


I'm a millennial (male) yet I have a preference for women as well.  Must mean I'm one of those weird millennials.  Carry on old men, carry on ;)

Millenial male.

Isnt that an

Oxymoron?

Ha! When you get older, you can bust chops too ; )
Hope your not weird. I would think not. And thanks for the push always carrying on.

This feels like an appropriate time to drop a Schmidt gif
Posted Image

Ebrasmus like,

You want some tea?



; )
Herbal tea never worked for me either.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 13,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24025

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostHankshank, on 30 August 2017 - 04:22 AM, said:

Guess he's pretty handsome under all that hair in his face. DeLaet improved.
Handsome??

DJ??

I mean, he's he's decent looking but I wouldn't put him in the handsome category, lol

Handsome?

~ Adam

Handsome?

~ Alvero Quiros

Handsome?

~ Martin Kaymer(he wears a neck scarf for chrissakes and looks friggin good in it😂😂)

Handsome?

~ Moi

DJ??

The difference between handsome and decent looking is like the difference between a bomber and "long enough"

DJ's a bomber, decent lookin enough and the wealth, fame and fan club make him better looking-

The four guys pictured here?

If they didn't have a pot to piss in and no one knew their names, they'd still be handsome😎

Stay well My Friends🍻
RP

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_2532.JPG
  • IMG_2534.JPG
  • IMG_2533.JPG
  • IMG_1978.JPG

Edited by Forged4ever, 30 August 2017 - 09:28 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

2

#63 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12178

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

View PostForged4ever, on 30 August 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostHankshank, on 30 August 2017 - 04:22 AM, said:

Guess he's pretty handsome under all that hair in his face. DeLaet improved.
Handsome??

DJ??

I mean, he's he's decent looking but I wouldn't put him in the handsome category, lol

Handsome?

~ Adam

Handsome?

~ Alvero Quiros

Handsome?

~ Martin Kaymer(he wears a neck scarf for chrissakes and looks friggin good in it����)

Handsome?

~ Moi

DJ??

The difference between handsome and decent looking is like the difference between a bomber and "long enough"

DJ's a bomber, decent lookin enough and the wealth, fame and fan club make him better looking-

The four guys pictured here?

If they didn't have a pot to piss in and no one knew their names, they'd still be handsome��

Stay well My Friends��
RP
Lol Studly Hungwell has spoken!!!!!
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

3

#64 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,921 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 14405

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 30 August 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 30 August 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 30 August 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

Quote


I'm a millennial (male) yet I have a preference for women as well.  Must mean I'm one of those weird millennials.  Carry on old men, carry on ;)

Millenial male.

Isnt that an

Oxymoron?

Ha! When you get older, you can bust chops too ; )
Hope your not weird. I would think not. And thanks for the push always carrying on.

This feels like an appropriate time to drop a Schmidt gif
Posted Image



dont you mean Yutes.....?



Edited by bladehunter, 30 August 2017 - 10:17 PM.

17 M1 8.7  Tour Issue Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Titleist 816H2 21 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Miura 1957 Small Blades 4-9 Modus 130X
Vokey  sm7 46f sm6  50f  54M  300 series 59  Modus 125X
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights, vertical stamp face

4

#65 Bomber_11

Bomber_11

    Enjoy the Chase.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,668 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412188
  • Joined: 02/14/2016
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 3362

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Adam Scott is as elegant and handsome as any man I've ever seen lol.

You're a close second Forged ;)

DJ's swagger, confidence, success, carelessness, etc. makes him seem more handsome than he is.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w/ KuroKage Dual Core XT 70TX
Taylormade M2 15* w/ Tensei Pro Blue 80TX
Taylormade P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX
Taylormade P730 4-PW w/ DG Tour Issue X100
Vokey Raw SM6 52/56/60 w/ DG Tour Issue X100
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
Nike Rzn Tour Dot Platinum
Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

It's an Endless Pursuit.
It's Fun and it's Magical.
Enjoy the Chase.

Bomber_11's WITB

5

#66 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 1739

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:41 PM

View Postbladehunter, on 30 August 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 30 August 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 30 August 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 30 August 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

Quote


I'm a millennial (male) yet I have a preference for women as well.  Must mean I'm one of those weird millennials.  Carry on old men, carry on ;)

Millenial male.

Isnt that an

Oxymoron?

Ha! When you get older, you can bust chops too ; )
Hope your not weird. I would think not. And thanks for the push always carrying on.

This feels like an appropriate time to drop a Schmidt gif
Posted Image



dont you mean Yutes.....?




Lol, damn, well played there
Cobra F7+ - GD GP 7x
Ping G15 - Looking to replace
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - GD DI 105x
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Srixon Z-Star (Mostly)

6

#67 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 13,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24025

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostBomber_11, on 30 August 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Adam Scott is as elegant and handsome as any man I've ever seen lol.

You're a close second Forged ;)

DJ's swagger, confidence, success, carelessness, etc. makes him seem more handsome than he is.
Thanks Bro😂😂

I sold him short, lol

I was sorta wrong 😉

He's always wearin those hats and half the time has em turned backwards and he looks like a goofy stoned beach bum, lol

This is one of the few shots where I've seen him dressed and not wearing a hat

Rich or poor, he's a good lookin Dude-

Is he in the class of four that I listed above?

Yea, I'd put him there, though I think darker haired guys cut a sharper figure. Well, them and shaved guys with beards, you know, Sean Connery, Moi, yada yada yada 😂😂

And no, I don't have one of these man crushes or whatever it is that all these kids are gettin today, lol

Also, I don't like these three-button suits and hi-cut vests-

Jeezus, where do they get this stuff, lmao

I don't care who designs it or how much it friggin costs 😝

Have a great weekend Gals & Gents🍻
RP

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_2583.JPG
  • IMG_2611.JPG

Edited by Forged4ever, 31 August 2017 - 05:13 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

7

#68 Jasonic

Jasonic

    Gamer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 277815
  • Joined: 09/25/2013
  • Location:Queens NY
  • Handicap:7.2
GolfWRX Likes : 2102

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

View PostEKELLY, on 28 August 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

View PostRPryor, on 27 August 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

After today's win over Jordan Spieth, I have a very serious man crush with this guy.

Tomorrow I'm buying Just For Men beard dye and getting my beard darker.

Selling my driver and getting an M1.

Retiring all my golf shirts and getting adidas.

Burning my Icon Blacks and switching to adidas shoes. No wonder I wasn't getting laid.

This guy is a stud. 100%. My wife just saw me writing this thread and I'm in a lot of trouble :/
He doesn't wear or play anything I want, I just wanna smell Paulina's scent!.....Just once!.......Man crush over!.......LOL

Creepy
Cobra f7+ 9.5*- Flowerband OG WB 73x
Cobra f7 3/4 wood - 14.5* - Flowerband OG WB 83x
Srixon u45 DI - 20* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Srixon z945 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
TaylorMade Spider Limited Red
KSig or Snell MTB :)

8

#69 iBanesto

iBanesto

    Niclas Fasth

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18328
  • Joined: 08/24/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 1103

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:01 AM



9

#70 CheckJV

CheckJV

    Male Model

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,796 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93640
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 627

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

I'm betting the feeling is not mutual.

Edited by CheckJV, 04 September 2017 - 08:37 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466932
  • Joined: 05/09/2017
  • Location:Central Illinois
  • Handicap:10.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2139

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

I'll just leave this here.


swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

11

#72 Golfjack

Golfjack

    That draw keeps creeping back

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 239545
  • Joined: 03/19/2013
  • Ebay ID:Conft
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

He's tall, althletic, has a hot wife, successful, top 0.00001% in golf, smashes the ball a mile, can dunk the basketball, who wouldn't have a man crush on this guy?  Man crush doesn't require good looks lol.
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9.5
3H (19), 4H (22) Aeroburner TP
Mizuno MP-15 4, 5 iron, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno MP-5 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Wedges Mizuno T7 50, 56, 60
Honma HP 1002

Alternate set:
Nike VR Pro 4-PW DG x100, Titleist AP2 712 DG x100 4-P, Callaway Jaws X Series CC Wedges 52 56 60, , Odyssey Arm Lock Putter, Gauge Design Eldik Putter with Superstroke Fatso 5

12

#73 nix

nix

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460232
  • Joined: 03/23/2017
  • Handicap:20.4
GolfWRX Likes : 712

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:58 PM

I don't really enjoy Dustin Johnson at all. I find the bombing driver to be boring golf and I find him to be a boring guy. he doesn't move the needle for me at all.

13

#74 trashbar03

trashbar03

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 176526
  • Joined: 04/21/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

He’s fun to watch on the course. Watching an interview with him is like listening to a child learning to read.
Titleist 913 D3 Aldila Tour Green
TM RBZ 15 deg Matrix Black Tie
Titleist 712 AP2 Project X 6.0
Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60
SC Studio Select Newport
Pro V1

14

#75 0351Duffer

0351Duffer

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472820
  • Joined: 06/26/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:59 AM

Talented? Sure. Long Ball Hitter? Yep... But, try as I might over the last couple years... I'm not a fan. The guy is boring, Booor...ing!

His post round/tournament interviews are a snoozfest, I mean replay any day he played good (they are all the same tone, same statements) ditto any day he plays poorly. Take away his driving distance, he'd be nobody special IMO, still a top player, but all the fanboy hype would be gone.

Nope... I'll pull for JT, Jordan, Ricky, Phil, Tiger, Stenson...etc.  I just cannot get interested in DJ.


15

#76 A.Princey

A.Princey

    Major Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 396630
  • Joined: 09/20/2015
  • Location:Twilight Zone
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 423

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:41 AM

He's got the qualities and attributes most guys want:

1.) Tall/good-looking/athletic  

2.) Lives(or did) hard off the course with careless abandon(ala Hank Moody). A badass. No offense to current or prior substance abusers.

3.) Hits the ball a country mile, smooth as silk.

4.) Cool as a cucumber on the course, never rattled. He always looks motivated, charging on.

5.) His walk and swagger bring the whole thing together.

6.) And last but not least, he's a ladies man whose wife is smokin' hot, and as some other PGA players can attest, he's 'had' their women too....

He's a player with swagger that can ball with the best of 'em, on and off the course. ;) I get it......

Edited by A.Princey, 08 January 2018 - 02:29 AM.

Ping G LS 9*, Aldila NVS 95-S 43"
M1-3HL 17*, Matrix X-Con 7-S 41"
Bridgestone J15DPF 3i(bent 3* strong) DG X100
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 4-G, PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland 588 56*, 64*
Byron Morgan DH89 32.5"(or any of 10 other putters...)

Titleist NXT Tour-S

16

#77 Shankapod

Shankapod

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438438
  • Joined: 08/27/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:15 AM

View Postnix, on 07 January 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

he doesn't move the needle for me at all.

Poor choice of words, when the topic is “man crush”

17

#78 MattyO1984

MattyO1984

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59978
  • Joined: 07/08/2008
  • Location:Elgin, Scotland
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 2450

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:12 AM

Unbelievably good golfer but I always come back to him being to thinking to all the foolish decisions, the substance misuse and the DUI and I'll never have a man crush on him for those reasons.

View PostForged4ever, on 31 August 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

View PostBomber_11, on 30 August 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Adam Scott is as elegant and handsome as any man I've ever seen lol.

You're a close second Forged ;)

DJ's swagger, confidence, success, carelessness, etc. makes him seem more handsome than he is.
Thanks Bro����

I sold him short, lol

I was sorta wrong ��

He's always wearin those hats and half the time has em turned backwards and he looks like a goofy stoned beach bum, lol

This is one of the few shots where I've seen him dressed and not wearing a hat

Rich or poor, he's a good lookin Dude-

Is he in the class of four that I listed above?

Yea, I'd put him there, though I think darker haired guys cut a sharper figure. Well, them and shaved guys with beards, you know, Sean Connery, Moi, yada yada yada ����

And no, I don't have one of these man crushes or whatever it is that all these kids are gettin today, lol

Also, I don't like these three-button suits and hi-cut vests-

Jeezus, where do they get this stuff, lmao

I don't care who designs it or how much it friggin costs ��

Have a great weekend Gals & Gents��
RP

The way I look at it, if you watch Adam Scott there are a good amount of women in the gallery, when you watched Fred Couples, same thing. DJ just has all his man crushers with him.
Titleist 917D2 9.5 Stiff Diamana D+
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
Titleist 712U 3 Iron Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x

18

#79 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16056

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

He's young enough to be my son. Never had a "man crush". lol
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 3/7
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58/62
Callaway Odyssey Works Tank 1W

19

#80 nix

nix

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460232
  • Joined: 03/23/2017
  • Handicap:20.4
GolfWRX Likes : 712

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

View PostShankapod, on 08 January 2018 - 03:15 AM, said:

View Postnix, on 07 January 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

he doesn't move the needle for me at all.

Poor choice of words, when the topic is "man crush"

or exactly the right words.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 downthemiddle22

downthemiddle22

    Some guy who's played beach golf for ten years

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 488624
  • Joined: 12/13/2017
  • Location:FL
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:04 PM

View PostA.Princey, on 08 January 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

He's got the qualities and attributes most guys want:

1.) Tall/good-looking/athletic  

2.) Lives(or did) hard off the course with careless abandon(ala Hank Moody). A badass. No offense to current or prior substance abusers.

3.) Hits the ball a country mile, smooth as silk.

4.) Cool as a cucumber on the course, never rattled. He always looks motivated, charging on.

5.) His walk and swagger bring the whole thing together.

6.) And last but not least, he's a ladies man whose wife is smokin' hot, and as some other PGA players can attest, he's 'had' their women too....

He's a player with swagger that can ball with the best of 'em, on and off the course. ;) I get it......


-Drug Problem

-Been arrested

-Womanizer

For sure all the qualities I would want in a person.

21

#82 Shilgy

Shilgy

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,806 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Joined: 03/07/2013
  • Location:Phoenix
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 5574

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Seeing many of the comments.................


TM M3 10* Graphite Design BB6s
TM M1 3w 14*  Graphite Design BB7s
Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-AW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Titleist Vokey 54*F  58*S
Toulon Garage Rochester/ Toulon Rochester

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

22

#83 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466932
  • Joined: 05/09/2017
  • Location:Central Illinois
  • Handicap:10.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2139

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

If you're a gold digger...

#5 all time money winner passing Ernie Els.

$49,703,604
swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

23

#84 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16056

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

View Postdownthemiddle22, on 08 January 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostA.Princey, on 08 January 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

He's got the qualities and attributes most guys want:

1.) Tall/good-looking/athletic  

2.) Lives(or did) hard off the course with careless abandon(ala Hank Moody). A badass. No offense to current or prior substance abusers.

3.) Hits the ball a country mile, smooth as silk.

4.) Cool as a cucumber on the course, never rattled. He always looks motivated, charging on.

5.) His walk and swagger bring the whole thing together.

6.) And last but not least, he's a ladies man whose wife is smokin' hot, and as some other PGA players can attest, he's 'had' their women too....

He's a player with swagger that can ball with the best of 'em, on and off the course. ;) I get it......


-Drug Problem

-Been arrested

-Womanizer

For sure all the qualities I would want in a person.

Seems to be working for him. lol
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 3/7
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58/62
Callaway Odyssey Works Tank 1W

24

#85 sdandrea

sdandrea

    Steve

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117468
  • Joined: 11/14/2010
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA & Hernando FL
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:sdan6017
GolfWRX Likes : 872

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

DJ moves the needle.  Love the swing and the swagger.  Not much love for his speaking ability, but it's not a qualifier.  He seems dedicated to working hard to play his best. Manages his emotions well.  Easy to be a fan of.

Edited by sdandrea, 08 January 2018 - 06:40 PM.


TM M2 10.5*

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 5w

Acer XV Pro 5-GW

PING Eye 2 Gorge 56*

Inazone 2 -ball putter


"Never buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it"

25

#86 A.Princey

A.Princey

    Major Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 396630
  • Joined: 09/20/2015
  • Location:Twilight Zone
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 423

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:45 PM

View Postdownthemiddle22, on 08 January 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostA.Princey, on 08 January 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

He's got the qualities and attributes most guys want:

1.) Tall/good-looking/athletic  

2.) Lives(or did) hard off the course with careless abandon(ala Hank Moody). A badass. No offense to current or prior substance abusers.

3.) Hits the ball a country mile, smooth as silk.

4.) Cool as a cucumber on the course, never rattled. He always looks motivated, charging on.

5.) His walk and swagger bring the whole thing together.

6.) And last but not least, he's a ladies man whose wife is smokin' hot, and as some other PGA players can attest, he's 'had' their women too....

He's a player with swagger that can ball with the best of 'em, on and off the course. ;) I get it......


-Drug Problem

-Been arrested

-Womanizer

For sure all the qualities I would want in a person.
And despite all this, people still gushing over him. Hmmmm??? Dude's living life and living it quite well. I guess it is true, only the good die young.  
Some people can't reconcile with the fact he's still on top after overcoming some of that adversity. Not fair etc., boohoo.... #winning

Edited by A.Princey, 08 January 2018 - 09:47 PM.

Ping G LS 9*, Aldila NVS 95-S 43"
M1-3HL 17*, Matrix X-Con 7-S 41"
Bridgestone J15DPF 3i(bent 3* strong) DG X100
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 4-G, PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland 588 56*, 64*
Byron Morgan DH89 32.5"(or any of 10 other putters...)

Titleist NXT Tour-S

26

#87 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 13,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24025

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

The other thing is, DJ is under an incredibly high res microscope and stuff that would or has happened to most of us, cuz believe me when I say that when I was in my 20’s to mid-30’s, I was a flaming arsehole, I just had an angel on my shoulder, but stuff that no one outside of our immediate family and close friends would hear about, if DJ steps out into his balcony and takes a leak, if someone happens to see him and  has a phone, the world will know in short order that DJ took a leak off of the balcony.

That’s why I try not to be too judgemental(well, with everyone cept Freddie & Norman😝), because there but by the grace of God go I.

I gotta lot of glass in my house, lol

Stay well Gents🍻
RP

Edited by Forged4ever, 10 January 2018 - 08:28 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

27

#88 Hankshank

Hankshank

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314115
  • Joined: 05/10/2014
  • Location:Central Scandinavia
GolfWRX Likes : 568

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

DJ's pretty hunky, but that camel style walking takes away some of the carisma.

28

#89 Ferguson

Ferguson

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,673 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371587
  • Joined: 04/16/2015
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:6.6
GolfWRX Likes : 3510

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

I make this statement with a proven history and solid track record of staunch heterosexuality:

Lee Horsley as a wealthy mustachioed Texas oilman named Matlock "Matt" Houston who worked in Los Angeles as a private detective was worthy of a man crush.    DJ is not.


Pamela Hensley - what more needs to be said, an 80's babe.  


lee.jpg

29

#90 Lacey Underall

Lacey Underall

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 217605
  • Joined: 12/25/2012
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Ebay ID:dcw3672
GolfWRX Likes : 690

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

Regarding DJ:  witnessed something funny and strange at the 2017 Tour Championship.  There were two little hotties in skirts and high heels following him around (no Paulina was not one of them).  They went 3 holes ahead to position themselves right in DJ's line of sight walking to the tee.  They smiled at him and then immediately took off after he walked by.  It was so obvious what they were doing.....many spectators noticed.  And I could tell DJ noticed too.  He just kind of gave them a glance like: "Really? Are you girls going to do this all day? Would love to, but I'm not single anymore."

2018 WITB
Driver:  Callaway FT Tour 10.5* - Aldila NV 75x
3 Wood:  Callaway Rogue SZ 15* - Hzrdus Yellow 85 6.5
2-PW:   Callaway X-Prototype MBs - Project X 6.5 flighted
52* Wedge:   Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
58* Wedge:   Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
Putter:   Odyssey Protype #6

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors