Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 1 votes

Things That Make You Feel Young


57 replies to this topic

#1 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16690

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

Sort of a counter-point to Medic's thread...

One of my fellow seniors is 76. He plays his father's putter. It's a Bulls Eye from the mid-1940s, with a brass head.

The putter is 10 years older than me, and looks great for its age. :-)

Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 4/7/9
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58
Callaway "O" Works #7

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 EKELLY

EKELLY

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Joined: 12/08/2015
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 1305

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:21 PM

What makes me feel young is that at 51 years old, I can still hit it 300+, stiff a 9 from 150, and think I hit it great. THEN, I remember that the equipment and ball are so jacked that anybody can do it......Yep, getting older sucks!......LOL

2

#3 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

Remembering when the cart girls used to try to pick me up. Coming back to reality is jarring.

3

#4 bobcat

bobcat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5452
  • Joined: 08/24/2005
  • Location:South Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Ever beautiful 63 year old Christie Brinkley posing for Sports Illustrated this year in a sexy swimsuit while looking about half that age... :swoon:

Of course, nothing can make me younger at this stage, but this pic fools me into thinking that I needn't always feel my true age..  Christie has been a 'pin up girl' for virtually my entire life and still she looks great!... :rolleyes:


Edited by bobcat, 25 August 2017 - 08:27 PM.

What's in Bobcat's Bag?  (Showing more than 14 clubs due to options)

Driver: TM 2015 9.5* SLDR-C - 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s (tipped 1/2")
Fairway: TM Tour-iussue V-Steel 15* 3W - 43.25" Fujikura 757 Speeder Stiff
Hybrid Fairway: TM Rescue Fairway 15* '3-Strong'- 42.75" Fujikura VP-90 Stiff
Hybrids: TM Rescue-Mid TP's 19*(3H) & 22*(4H) - Fujikura Vista Pro 90 Stiff
Driving Irons: TM TP UDI's 16* (#1) & 20* (#3) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff Shafts
Irons: TM 2015 SLDR Irons (5-8i only) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff Flex Steel
Hybrid Wedges: Cleveland 2011 Niblicks - 42*PW /49*DW / 56*SW - Stock Steel
Wedge: 2011 Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearl 58*/8* (SW/LW) - Stock Steel Shaft
Putter: Bettinardi BBX-81 Blade - 35" Bettinardi Stock Steel Putter Shaft

4

#5 chrisronline

chrisronline

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 377848
  • Joined: 05/27/2015
  • Location:Rochester, NY
  • Handicap:4.3
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

I feel young and old in this sort of awkward age for golf - early 30s. No one really my age is playing much and it sucks. I feel old when the high schoolers are bombing it past it me, but feel young when I literally see one person younger than me for every 9 older than me on the course.


5

#6 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7903

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:20 PM

Took on a fellow FF who is less than 1/2 my age. Stroke for stroke - no handicaps.

And I beat him 2 and 1.

Felt really young as I enjoyed that burger he had to buy me. : )

He was driving it past me all day long. But I just kept it in the short stuff, minimized the stupid, putted the lights out and managed to get it up and down every time I missed the green. (4 times total)

We have a rematch coming up. Hoping to hit that Fountain of Youth again.
Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

6

#7 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 3262

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

The fact I still listen to my rock and roll music louder than my son does. And it's not because I can't hear it! Thought I'd throw that in there before somebody else did😁
Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrous
Ping Anser 18.5
Taylormade RBZ 19 & 22 Hybrid
Ping S56's 5-GW
Ping Anser Dale Vault 2.0 Stealth
Callaway MD 56
Snell MTB Black
Ping DLX Bag

7

#8 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16690

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

View PostMedic, on 25 August 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Took on a fellow FF who is less than 1/2 my age. Stroke for stroke - no handicaps.

And I beat him 2 and 1.

Felt really young as I enjoyed that burger he had to buy me. : )

He was driving it past me all day long. But I just kept it in the short stuff, minimized the stupid, putted the lights out and managed to get it up and down every time I missed the green. (4 times total)

We have a rematch coming up. Hoping to hit that Fountain of Youth again.

I have an ongoing match with a youngster as well, Jim. He is 39. So far I am up two sleeves of ProV1x golf balls. lol  He too hits the ball much longer than me. He tells me that I play "smart golf". I said, "You can too," to which he responded, "No I can't." lol
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 4/7/9
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58
Callaway "O" Works #7

8

#9 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16690

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:28 AM

View Postlawsonman, on 25 August 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

The fact I still listen to my rock and roll music louder than my son does. And it's not because I can't hear it! Thought I'd throw that in there before somebody else did��

Me too! Hard to believe Angus Young is 62, and that Keith Richards has lasted as long as he has. lol
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 4/7/9
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58
Callaway "O" Works #7

9

#10 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144465
  • Joined: 10/28/2011
  • Location:Central Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 16507

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:50 AM

At 66 I played in our company's final outing last Saturday, a scramble, on a team with our Japanese president. 36 guys in all, I was the 3rd oldest. Our team won first place and I won a longest drive and a closest to the pin prize. That made me feel pretty good, and young. Funny thing for me was, I've been hitting my driver really well all season, I have two interchangeable heads for it, a Ping G 10.5* and a Ping G30 12* which I thought was packed away somewhere. When I got my clubs out yesterday I noticed on my driver I've been playing the 12* head all year... (uh oh-senior summer)

Another thing that makes me feel young, since I was in bands in the late 60's early 70's, I got a new guitar last fall, so anytime I can go in the man-cave in the basement and crank it up, I'm just any age I wanna be :)

Edited by SixtySomePing, 26 August 2017 - 04:08 AM.

Outlaw Golf Association #11
Linked Division

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 flog2

flog2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293167
  • Joined: 01/23/2014
  • Location:between a chair and monitor!
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 828

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:53 AM

VR makes me feel young

11

#12 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 3262

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

View PostSean2, on 26 August 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

View Postlawsonman, on 25 August 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

The fact I still listen to my rock and roll music louder than my son does. And it's not because I can't hear it! Thought I'd throw that in there before somebody else did��

Me too! Hard to believe Angus Young is 62, and that Keith Richards has lasted as long as he has. lol

The fact that Keith Richards is still alive is the 9th wonder of the world! :)
Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrous
Ping Anser 18.5
Taylormade RBZ 19 & 22 Hybrid
Ping S56's 5-GW
Ping Anser Dale Vault 2.0 Stealth
Callaway MD 56
Snell MTB Black
Ping DLX Bag

12

#13 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7903

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )
Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

13

#14 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:59 AM

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I wondered if we'd get through this thread without a reference to something like a Viagra moment. Not a chance.

14

#15 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7903

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

View Postmatthewb, on 26 August 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I wondered if we'd get through this thread without a reference to something like a Viagra moment. Not a chance.

Now that just hurts. Hard to take that sort of comment. But also hard not to laugh. Hope you didn't work too hard to come up with it.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

15

#16 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

View Postmatthewb, on 26 August 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I wondered if we'd get through this thread without a reference to something like a Viagra moment. Not a chance.

Now that just hurts. Hard to take that sort of comment. But also hard not to laugh. Hope you didn't work too hard to come up with it.

Intended with nothing but good fun. Best to you.

(I think your last sentence might be a double entendre. I'm going to leave it alone.)

16

#17 flog2

flog2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293167
  • Joined: 01/23/2014
  • Location:between a chair and monitor!
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 828

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

View Postmatthewb, on 26 August 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

View Postmatthewb, on 26 August 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I wondered if we'd get through this thread without a reference to something like a Viagra moment. Not a chance.

Now that just hurts. Hard to take that sort of comment. But also hard not to laugh. Hope you didn't work too hard to come up with it.

Intended with nothing but good fun. Best to you.

(I think your last sentence might be a double entendre. I'm going to leave it alone.)

funnily enough that's what his wife said ;)

17

#18 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7903

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:06 PM

funnily enough that's what his wife said ;)


Credit where credit is due. Well played PG. Well played.

Edited by Medic, 26 August 2017 - 12:07 PM.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

18

#19 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16690

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I can't top that, but I was in the hospital last week, and none of the nurses could believe I was in my 60s. Then again, perhaps saying stuff like that is part of their job. lol
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 4/7/9
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58
Callaway "O" Works #7

19

#20 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4477

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Farting.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7903

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

View PostSean2, on 26 August 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I can't top that, but I was in the hospital last week, and none of the nurses could believe I was in my 60s. Then again, perhaps saying stuff like that is part of their job. lol

Nursing-Patient Relations. Chapter 18.

"Be sure to say nice things to your patients. It will enhance their heeling processes and make them feel good about themselves. This is especially true for those who are of the age that they can remember black and white televisions, "I Like Ike" buttons, Jackie Gleason, and when IV fluids actually came in glass bottles."

But I am sure they were being genuine though.

: )

I kid of course. Glad you're out buddy. Hope it was just a little warranty work and you are back out there losing golf balls again.
Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

21

#22 EKELLY

EKELLY

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Joined: 12/08/2015
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 1305

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostSean2, on 26 August 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

View PostMedic, on 25 August 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Took on a fellow FF who is less than 1/2 my age. Stroke for stroke - no handicaps.

And I beat him 2 and 1.

Felt really young as I enjoyed that burger he had to buy me. : )

He was driving it past me all day long. But I just kept it in the short stuff, minimized the stupid, putted the lights out and managed to get it up and down every time I missed the green. (4 times total)

We have a rematch coming up. Hoping to hit that Fountain of Youth again.

I have an ongoing match with a youngster as well, Jim. He is 39. So far I am up two sleeves of ProV1x golf balls. lol  He too hits the ball much longer than me. He tells me that I play "smart golf". I said, "You can too," to which he responded, "No I can't." lol
Actually, it IS hard to play smart golf, if you never have........LOL

22

#23 Jwin323

Jwin323

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398184
  • Joined: 10/02/2015
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:3-7
GolfWRX Likes : 821

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:43 PM

My plastic surgeon.

23

#24 Kenny Lee Puckett

Kenny Lee Puckett

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 379660
  • Joined: 06/08/2015
  • Location:Arizona USA
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 2707

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:13 AM

that sixth Ibuprofen.
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be  video on course practice 5/2016

Ping G400 LST: Diamana 73x5ct Flower Band WB
Ping Anser 4wd: Accra S3-80 RT
PXG 0317 Hybrid: Fujikura 8D07HB

Ping S55 4-PW: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue
Ping Glide 2.0  50/54/58 SS: DG Tour Issue
Ping Anser F Ti pixel

Ping 703 +3 wraps/Pingman putter grip
Ping Sensor glove/Srixon 2017 Z-Star XV
Ping Hoofer 2016 bag

24

#25 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 770

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:29 AM

View Postlawsonman, on 25 August 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

The fact I still listen to my rock and roll music louder than my son does. And it's not because I can't hear it! Thought I'd throw that in there before somebody else did��
As Neil Young preaches "keep on rockin in the free world""...


25

#26 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 3262

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:52 AM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 26 August 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Farting.

Just be careful !!  :)
Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrous
Ping Anser 18.5
Taylormade RBZ 19 & 22 Hybrid
Ping S56's 5-GW
Ping Anser Dale Vault 2.0 Stealth
Callaway MD 56
Snell MTB Black
Ping DLX Bag

26

#27 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

    Future King of France

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
  • Joined: 09/25/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 4477

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

View Postlawsonman, on 27 August 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 26 August 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Farting.

Just be careful !!  :)

When I was in my early 40s playing with a friend in his late 60s, we were waiting to tee off on the 3rd hole, one day. He said "Petunia, let me give you a piece of advice. When you get to be my age, never trust a fart."

27

#28 lawsonman

lawsonman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171857
  • Joined: 03/29/2012
  • Location:Freeport, Illinois
  • Handicap:None
  • Ebay ID:pingguy1970
GolfWRX Likes : 3262

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:58 AM

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 27 August 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

View Postlawsonman, on 27 August 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

View PostPetunia Sprinkle, on 26 August 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Farting.

Just be careful !!  :)

When I was in my early 40s playing with a friend in his late 60s, we were waiting to tee off on the 3rd hole, one day. He said "Petunia, let me give you a piece of advice. When you get to be my age, never trust a fart."

Some of the best advice EVER! :)
Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Callaway Epic/ Stiff Hzrous
Ping Anser 18.5
Taylormade RBZ 19 & 22 Hybrid
Ping S56's 5-GW
Ping Anser Dale Vault 2.0 Stealth
Callaway MD 56
Snell MTB Black
Ping DLX Bag

28

#29 NoTalentLefty

NoTalentLefty

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204451
  • Joined: 09/24/2012
  • Location:Midwest
GolfWRX Likes : 1171

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:16 PM

Going to a nursing home.

Bingo.

Driving by Early bird special restaurants at 3:30 PM

Most of my first cousins on my dad's side. I'm the youngest.

In twenty years this will all be mute.






Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

29

#30 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16690

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:32 PM

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

View PostSean2, on 26 August 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

View PostMedic, on 26 August 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Ha!

Eat your hearts out Sean, et al....

I got carded for a six pack of beer at Publix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the gal bagging my stuff looked at the cashier and said "Really?"

But I quickly pulled my wallet out, showed her my ID and then told the wife we need to hurry home because I feel young again. : )

I can't top that, but I was in the hospital last week, and none of the nurses could believe I was in my 60s. Then again, perhaps saying stuff like that is part of their job. lol

Nursing-Patient Relations. Chapter 18.

"Be sure to say nice things to your patients. It will enhance their heeling processes and make them feel good about themselves. This is especially true for those who are of the age that they can remember black and white televisions, "I Like Ike" buttons, Jackie Gleason, and when IV fluids actually came in glass bottles."

But I am sure they were being genuine though.

: )

I kid of course. Glad you're out buddy. Hope it was just a little warranty work and you are back out there losing golf balls again.

Yes I am, and thank you!

Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 4/7/9
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58
Callaway "O" Works #7

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors